Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,190 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43426 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by sexyjessy(f): 7:24pm On Aug 12, 2014
na devil send am....Mtchewwwww
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by chinkichun: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
@op: shut the fvck up. The president is justified to call Mr Sawyer any name he deems fit. The man is more than crazy. "crazy" is too good an adjective to describe such a useless and senseless man.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by OCTAVO: 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
I'm in full support of the word CRAZY!!! cool
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by bezimo(m): 7:25pm On Aug 12, 2014
Patrick sawyer put a whole country under tension by knowingly bringing the Ebola Virus to Nigeria who had a clean slate.and someone here is saying we should be ethical in describing him.To say he is crazy is too light he deserve much more.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ranchhoddas: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
MissMeiya:

What was incorrect or "trash" about what I said. Tell me why someone should study zoology to pursue a career in government?

I know is the trend to hate Americans on Nairaland, but please say something sensible.
A person should not aspire for a government position because he/she read zoology.If you don't see anything asinine in that statement then there is nothing i can do to help you.You also believe that there is a trend of hate against Americans on nairaland,how exactly did you work that out?I am personally very pro-America.I am just anti-idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
Him dey craze true true
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
reading this thread and seeing how a lot of people seem to agree with Uncle Jona, I can't but wonder that Nigeria (and Nigerians) probably get what they deserve.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2014
Ranchhoddas: A person should not aspire for a government position because he/she read zoology.If you don't see anything asinine in that statement then there is nothing i can do to help you.You also believe that there is a trend of hate against Americans on nairaland,how exactly did you work that out?I am personally very pro-America.I am just anti-idiocy.

Indeed. In Nigeria, microbiologists are bankers. So why not.

Pro-America? Very funny.

2 Likes

annoymous: reading this thread and seeing how a lot of people seem to agree with Uncle Jona, I can't but wonder that Nigeria (and Nigerians) probably get what they deserve.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by stagger: 7:32pm On Aug 12, 2014
That Patrick Sawyer man should right now be sitting in the hottest part of hell fire. Banza of the first order! angry angry angry
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ogene70: 7:33pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.

my friend park well, you dont seem to know how grave the situation is ,that is why you are talking *professional shit* here. have you thought of why WHO abandoned professionalism and gave out the untested drugs, when professionally the drugs ought to be tested before being used on humans? ...that is because it is as grave as sitting on a time bomb.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by oluwafemi113(m): 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
After reading the comments so far, I find out this is not PDP / APC issues as we always have it.
PDP / APC are both in support of GEJ on the this part....
Nice One Guyz
One Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.
thank you my brother. This is the most sensitive thing our president has said in a long while.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Okijajuju1(m): 7:38pm On Aug 12, 2014
Krak: GEJ is very wrong, the man was not only crazy, I think he was in fact both mad and also a lunatic.

If GEJ had consulted me before making that statement I would have borrowed him all the adjectives needed to describe that "Crazy Man".

I don't think you are qualified for that job..

This is where we needed Patrick Obiahiagbon to help us out., grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Ucokezie(m): 7:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
Plus10: Not only crazy but wicked and heartless!
It's true, why the man who found out that his HIV-positive wanted to marry another man after infecting him, he killed her. Though he shouldn't have killed her, he wanted to stop the spread. Not like this Liberian man.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by soulglo: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.

Actually Obama called Kanye West an As5 grin grin I'm sure he's said worse. Yes Mr. Sawyer is dead but his stubbornness and that "do you know who I am" African mentality has now led to an international tragedy. 1 man who was advised to stay put has left in just one situation 4 children without a mother and a few more fighting for their lives as you type. Let's be real
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 12, 2014
The truth is you and I have never been in that kind of situation before and some people usually react by denying the truth... you and I can never know how we would react if we were in such situations - because our emotions tend to take over from logic.

logica:
He was in denial his sister had Ebola. He misbehaved when her diagnosis came in.
He was in denial when asked if he had been in contact with anybody sick with Ebola as he lied; he claimed he hadn't been.
He was in denial when he was diagnosed with Ebola.

How far will his denial go? That denial in itself is an indication of his mental state.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Hollamydey(f): 7:45pm On Aug 12, 2014
mr sawyer na oloriburuku somebody.....don't quote me o, dats how I can describe him in my language infact, asiwere ni sawyer.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:
No you shut the flying fu..ck up you flipping tosser!

Can you highlight where i have supported Patrick Sawyerr's actions? Please do us a favour and do that, daft pri...ck!

Are you too lame headed to sift my post?! you fu..cking lunkhead.

I dont give a shit abou..t Obama and i dont give a toss about GEJ, what is out of order is out of order... you simply dont go on live TV and talk in that manner... GEJ or not, you are one uncultured basta....rd if you think talking in that manner for any leader on live TV is the right thing.... And because i have not called Obama a social reprobate doesnt mean he is immune from condemnation.

Vacuous troglodytes like you will jump and start vomitting your ebola infested and undigested crap all over the forum without using your fu..cking heads..... Pillock!

I said calling someone a crazy man is not the right thing to come out of a leader on live tv... my own opinion and you lunged like a rabies ravaged dog........

Daft cun....t... go back and read my post again and understand it better this time around

I have never anywhere said what Sawyerr did was right, i have only condemned the use of the word crazyman by the president on live TV

And you are here spewing irrelevant nonsense..... Daft cu...nt son of a fu....cking inbred father and a diseased donkey!

Now as i have not in anyway supported Sawyerr's action, i hope your wretched family get wiped out by lassa fever and ebola virus and your remains get run over by a brake-less bus, you silly toad!

Fu...cking drongo ashiere jatijati!

Bwahahhahahahaha

All these for one person? - definitely reminiscent of Mortal Kombat days with 36 hits combo! grin

Anyway, based on what GEJ said about the guy for refusing to be quarantined in his home country of Liberia, before sneaking out to Nigeria and, how he acted in Nigeria, thus passing the disease around like Santa Claus...cussing him out isn't a bad thing.
However, labelling him "crazy" sounds a tad bit over the top for the president of country, and perhaps that has to do with limited vocabulary. If GEJ had labelled him "mindless" which means more or less the same thing, and what most world leaders say all the time, it would have sounded normal.

Please give the fedora hat wearing weasel a pass for showing some care and emotions for the first time, and cut him some slack. Time to focus on fighting Ebola the E-baller. Regardless, Mr. Sawyer is dead and buried, and even if he never existed - it was only a matter of time before it got to Nigeria(if it wasn't there before Mr. Sawyer's madness).

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 12, 2014
As much as I detest this poster above me. ^^^

I finally agree with him on something.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by alcoholic(m): 7:49pm On Aug 12, 2014
deeobserver209:
That's because you haven't seen the wiki leaks report. The Americans called Chancellor of Germany the Churby one. grin They may not abuse in public but certainly do it in secret. Guess what they call Vladimir Putin?...

you mean 'Poker face'?
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by shadowwalker201: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
na wa ooo
[img]http://www.?aff=391[/img]
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by soulglo: 7:50pm On Aug 12, 2014
teeowl: The truth is you and I have never been in that kind of situation before and some people usually react by denying the truth... you and I can never know how we would react if we were in such situations - because our emotions tend to take over from logic.

Oh please. How does that stop him from obeying the law and staying put in Liberia after he was advised not to leave. When he got to Nigeria he was asked and he denied it. That is not denial. That is arrogance. When he was already so sick and exposes those poor health workers he could have fessed up at that time but still did not. Instead from his sick bed he was contacting people from the embassy to bully the doctors into releasing him. I feel for his family naturally but this man's behavior shows a history of this type of behavior. Nothing to do with being in denial and everything to do with his ego
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hated on so much, I think The Passion of Christ needs a sequel.

Keep following me everywhere, Carlos Montoya. grin
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by OneNaira6: 7:51pm On Aug 12, 2014
I actually understand why the Liberian guy did what he did. Didn't they say his sister was dying or something that's why he came to Nigeria? If it was you, wouldn't you risk it just so you can see your blood before she dies. Who knows how many years it's been since they last saw each other.
The dude probably thought Nigeria is better equipped to fight Ebola than his home country.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Juzzybabe(f): 7:53pm On Aug 12, 2014
Hummm...be mindful of what you say,no one prays for death ooo. Mind those of you that want to borrow GEJ curses,humm. Either sawyer had gotten on that plane or not,what will be,will be. Nigerians are almost 1/2 the population
in Liberia. Bribe the customs officers you can find your way in Nigeria either with Ebola or HIV,so wats the fuss,is it because sawyer was the one seen? If the president is wise enough,as much as it hurts every Nigerian,utering such statement won't be his choice.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by soulglo: 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
OneNaira6: I actually understand why the Liberian guy did what he did. Didn't they say his sister was dying or something that's why he came to Nigeria? If it was you, wouldn't you risk it just so you can see your blood before she dies. Who knows how many years it's been since they last saw each other.
The dude probably thought Nigeria is better equipped to fight Ebola than his home country.

His sister was already dead in Liberia. He came to NIgeria on a business trip. He was exposed to the virus from his sister. The Liberian government advised him not to travel. He somehow got out of the country anyway (likely with the I am an american card and your laws do not apply to me) and put hundreds of people at risk.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by wills(m): 7:58pm On Aug 12, 2014
This slip, tactless and thoughtless comment by Mr. President cuts deep and sadly so too.

Not so much as the ebola victim is crazy,wicked or whatever you wish to call him,maybe he was maybe he was not, regardless the "roaster has come home to roast" YOU(Nigeria) have to face the consequences of her mistakes,because from a critical perspective, the statement "crazy man" or should I say crazy men encompass; a President,his minister of Health,Interior and other related ministries and agencies of "crazy men" who failed to take precautionary measures at Nigerian's points of entry knowing fully well ebola was already on the parole in West Africa or the "crazy men" in the media who did little or nothing to enlighten Nigerians on the nature of this deadly virus,until it hit home and now every news media has something to say.

The "crazy men" who are all now throwing money at ebola treatment and isolation centers by yet for decades concerning health issue the Nigerian govt and it's people has failed to equip local laboratory or encourage drug research but can host lavish weddings in dubia and in some cases with state apparatus. Shame to the crazy men who call them self doctors and strike non stop on and off,even during a national health emergency.

Even the terrorist destroying the north east are carzy men - killing innocent people,kidnapping young girls and blowing up themselves in the name of a god.

..Shame,shame,shame to all the "crazymen" calling a crazy man,crazy...

God Help Nigeria.

SERIOULY!!! GOD HELP HER

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by omoadeleye(m): 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
aaah... see ojoro oo, name first to dey abuse the motherf*cker, me I even talk say.. "ko ni sun re" he no go sleep well..
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by OneNaira6: 8:02pm On Aug 12, 2014
soulglo:

His sister was already dead in Liberia. He came to NIgeria on a business trip. He was exposed to the virus from his sister. The Liberian government advised him not to travel. He somehow got out of the country anyway (likely with the I am an american card and your laws do not apply to me) and put hundreds of people at risk.

Oh then I was sadly mistaken. I thought his sister was dying in Nigeria and he came to visit her. Oh okay then yeah the bastard is the devil personified. He put millions at risk for his own selfish needs. Smh
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Donbabaj: 8:03pm On Aug 12, 2014
Mr. President! I think your words also sounds "Crazy" to me because we are in a world of "DemoCrazy" so don't blame Mr Sawyer because you that is calling an already dead person Crazy shows that there is an element of Craziness in you only that there are different levels of Craze just like this smiley grin angry shocked

Whether you like or not all nairaland members self dey Crazy" if i lie think inwards you will see it.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by meforyou1(m): 8:06pm On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: The man must have been senseless to travel even after being advised against it. But come on people, he is the president! He's suppose to be professional. That's just not professional in any way.
in what other more professional manner do want the serial killer to be described?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Okorocha Constructing Bridges Without Design - COREN / Lekki Shootings: CNN To Lai Mohammed, 'You Didn't Provide Any Evidence' / President Buhari Appoints Buba Marwa As DG Of NDLEA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.