Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,624 members, 7,955,286 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:33 PM

Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola (43719 Views)

Omojuwa Mocks Fayose For Travelling To China(photos) / Jonathan Calls Buhari Over Kaduna Bomb Blast / Patience Jonathan Calls For Peace In Rivers State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by gebest: 4:52am On Aug 12, 2014
BUT UR NAME IS GOODLUCK U SHUD VE USE UR GOODLUCK NOT TO ALLOW A BADLUCK SAWYER OR SUYA TO ENTER NIGERIA OR IS THE GOODLUCK FOR YOU ALONE?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by decasey(m): 6:00am On Aug 12, 2014
Ucheosefoh: For once you guys are on GEJ side I hereby declare an e-thanksgiving.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by fyneguy: 6:10am On Aug 12, 2014
It's unpresidential to use the word CRAZY

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by decasey(m): 6:14am On Aug 12, 2014
fyneguy: It's unpresidential to use the word CRAZY
which word is perfect?.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by decasey(m): 6:16am On Aug 12, 2014
U pple should nt blaim d OP, d guy needs deliverance!.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Isiterere(m): 6:36am On Aug 12, 2014
It is not only Mr Patrick Ebola Sawyer that is a CRAZY MAN, our SYSTEM is also crazy because it is not Sawyer that invented Ebola; he only introduced it to us. What happen to preventive measure (proper medical check up/ quarantine )for travellers from Ebola ravaged country.

ALL IZZ WELL

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by oluwafemi113(m): 7:03am On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.
I second you

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Bigcake: 7:08am On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.
Besides the man is deceased, he deserves a little bit of respect.
Define the word Crazy?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ba7man(m): 7:27am On Aug 12, 2014
When a man's actions threaten the existence of 160 million people, the black race and the global population......................That man doesn't deserve to be adressed in a civil manner both in private or public, dead or alive.

Words to describe is St00pidity doesn't exist, "Crazy" is too mild.

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 7:32am On Aug 12, 2014
Sincere9gerian: I love my president. Very blunt and direct. No pretence, no drama
bro pls tell Dr. Jonathan to stop insulting mad men. Sawyer was a grand mad man. He was a modafvking terrorist. In fact, I have sent a petition to Devil for him to deal with Sawyer personally.

Rot in Hell Mr. Sawyer

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by viuche: 8:06am On Aug 12, 2014
Mr sawyer was a crazy animal, and he will rot in hell fire.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by kokoA(m): 8:30am On Aug 12, 2014
I am with GEJ on this one.. First time I'm agreeing with him this year grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Abbey2sam(m): 8:47am On Aug 12, 2014
HarrveySpecter: Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?
We all know what Obama must have thought of Osama, but we don't see obama calling him names in public? Putin get America/obama for mind, but he doesn't call them/him names in public.

I kinda agreed with You............if Patrick hadn't brought the virus.....

it might still find it way into Nigeria.............

but that Patrick dude is crazy

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Mekateka: 10:04am On Aug 12, 2014
in the voice of oshobaba " go and die" if you are not ok with GEJ"s statement.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Agbalanze(m): 10:11am On Aug 12, 2014
At o.p, I understand and I feel your pains. it must have been so difficult to be an opposition!!!

The man is stupid, mad, crazy, foolish and every other bad attributes will be welcomed!!

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by cirmuell(m): 10:13am On Aug 12, 2014
goldfish80: Am ashamed of the president's utterances. His language lacks candor. He's the President of Nigeria not president of Ariaria market traders association.
crazy man tongue
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by eneres: 10:41am On Aug 12, 2014
wiseguy: I listened to that news. I am not a fan of the President but I think Mr. Sawyer or whatever deserved worse. Infact, describing him as crazy is just putting it very mild. He is no better than a terrorist. I bet Mama Peace would have done a better job here. Where is the first lady when she's needed most?
on point...lolzzz

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by desgiezd(m): 10:50am On Aug 12, 2014
Mr. President was very lenient on him for just saying the man was crazy. If there are other words stronger than "Crazy man", the President should have used it. In fact, Patrick Sawyer was far, far more than crazy. I'm sure he wont rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by shizzle11(m): 11:04am On Aug 12, 2014
overhypedsteve: Mr president was too kind he should have called on a yoruba market woman to join him in the cursing
gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Orunto: 11:10am On Aug 12, 2014
Sawyer was more than crazy. He is now in hell

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ukeleh: 11:15am On Aug 12, 2014
Sawyer is not only crazy, he is wicked heartless, evil. He does not deserve any respect. which respect someone that came to put 170million people at risk of deadly disease. If calling Sawyer crazy makes GEJ, not professioner, may he continue to be unprofessioner.I am with GEJ 101percent in this case.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by eaglechild: 11:26am On Aug 12, 2014
Krak: GEJ is very wrong, the man was not only crazy, I think he was in fact both mad and also a lunatic.

If GEJ had consulted me before making that statement I would have borrowed him all the adjectives needed to describe that "Crazy Man".

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by eaglechild: 11:28am On Aug 12, 2014
I don laff taya.

This is probably the funniest thread in recent times.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 11:33am On Aug 12, 2014

Thank you, one of the very few sensible one's on this thread.

There a lot of fuc..ktards, social reprobates, oxymoro...ns and pillocks on this thread.... they think it is the right thing to do for a president to call someone 'a crazy man' on live TV.

Brainless twerps, just like the idio...t who used those words.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 11:34am On Aug 12, 2014
ukeleh: Sawyer is not only crazy, he is wicked heartless, evil. He does not deserve any respect. which respect someone that came to put 170million people at risk of deadly disease. If calling Sawyer crazy makes GEJ, not professioner, may he continue to be unprofessioner.I am with GEJ 101percent in this case.

Unprofessional/professional.... not unprofessioner/professioner

You must have attended the same primary and secondary school as Patience Jonathan!

Dunce

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by desgiezd(m): 11:48am On Aug 12, 2014
Little wonder Nigeria is in the state it is. The way Nigerians celebrate mediocre, is just unbelievable. What happens to being professional and using professional terms?

Someone deliberately messed us up as a nation, gets some of our people killed and some in terribly traumatized condition and you are saying the man deserves some respect? What manner of respect are you talking about?

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by dasparrow: 12:47pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

Thank you, one of the very few sensible one's on this thread.

There a lot of fuc..ktards, social reprobates, oxymoro...ns and pillocks on this thread.... they think it is the right thing to do for a president to call someone 'a crazy man' on live TV.

Brainless twerps, just like the idio...t who used those words.

Please shut the heck up and take a back seat. I pray that someone dear to you and even you personally catch the deadly virus Ebola. Why do you expect GEJ and Nigerians to give respect to a man who deliberately brought Ebola to Nigeria and who deliberately urinated on the healthcare workers taking care of him just so that they can contact the deadly virus? You are such a daft individual.

The West that your self-hating negroid azz is quick to worship also has presidents who have used cuss words in the media and on national TV. I remember Barack Obama calling Kanye West an a*s*s. Why did you not call Obama a social reprobate? You and your ilk always come on Nairaland to type rubbish from your leprosy infested fingers. Get a life please! for once in your life learn to call a spade a spade and tell it as it is. It won't kill you. And yes, Patrick Sawyer is a bastard, a crazy man, a demon-infested heifer who felt that he can add to Nigeria's problem as if Boko Haram is not bad enough. Since you see nothing wrong in what Patrick Sawyer did, may your loved ones die of a terrible virus really soon. Now let me hear you say 'Amen'.

@Post

People are dying of Ebola and all you can think of is to create a thread criticizing GEJ for calling Patrick Sawyer a crazy man. Is Patrick Sawyer not a crazy man and even worse? Since you feel that respect should be given to a terrorist like Patrick Sawyer, may your family members perish from illnesses that have no cure irrespective of where in the world they might reside. Now let me hear you say a loud and thunderous 'Amen'.

Nonsense!

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 1:01pm On Aug 12, 2014
dasparrow:

Please shut the heck up and take a back seat. I pray that someone dear to you and even you personally catch the deadly virus Ebola. Why do you expect GEJ and Nigerians to give respect to a man who deliberately brought Ebola to Nigeria and who deliberately urinated on the healthcare workers taking care of him just so that they can contact the deadly virus? You are such a daft individual.

The West that your self-hating negroid azz is quick to worship also has presidents who have used cuss words in the media and on national TV. I remember Barack Obama calling Kanye West an a*s*s. Why did you not call Obama a social reprobate? You and your ilk always come on Nairaland to type rubbish from your leprosy infested fingers. Get a life please! for once in your life learn to call a spade a spade and tell it as it is. It won't kill you. And yes, Patrick Sawyer is a bastard, a crazy man, a demon-infested heifer who felt that he can add to Nigeria's problem as if Boko Haram is not bad enough. Since you see nothing wrong in what Patrick Sawyer did, may your loved ones die of a terrible virus really soon. Now let me hear you say 'Amen'.

Nonsense!

No you shut the flying fu..ck up you flipping tosser!

Can you highlight where i have supported Patrick Sawyerr's actions? Please do us a favour and do that, daft pri...ck!

Are you too lame headed to sift my post?! you fu..cking lunkhead.

I dont give a shit abou..t Obama and i dont give a toss about GEJ, what is out of order is out of order... you simply dont go on live TV and talk in that manner... GEJ or not, you are one uncultured basta....rd if you think talking in that manner for any leader on live TV is the right thing.... And because i have not called Obama a social reprobate doesnt mean he is immune from condemnation.

Vacuous troglodytes like you will jump and start vomitting your ebola infested and undigested crap all over the forum without using your fu..cking heads..... Pillock!

I said calling someone a crazy man is not the right thing to come out of a leader on live tv... my own opinion and you lunged like a rabies ravaged dog........

Daft cun....t... go back and read my post again and understand it better this time around

I have never anywhere said what Sawyerr did was right, i have only condemned the use of the word crazyman by the president on live TV

And you are here spewing irrelevant nonsense..... Daft cu...nt son of a fu....cking inbred father and a diseased donkey!

Now as i have not in anyway supported Sawyerr's action, i hope your wretched family get wiped out by lassa fever and ebola virus and your remains get run over by a brake-less bus, you silly toad!

Fu...cking drongo ashiere jatijati!

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by BrokenTV: 1:39pm On Aug 12, 2014
That dude deserve more than what Jonathan called him, how can he ignore the advice of his country when actually knew the implications of his actions, putting life's of millions of people, m danger.
Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by Nobody: 3:16pm On Aug 12, 2014
ElFenomeno1:

No you shut the flying fu..ck up you flipping tosser!

Can you highlight where i have supported Patrick Sawyerr's actions? Please do us a favour and do that, daft pri...ck!

Are you too lame headed to sift my post?! you fu..cking lunkhead.

I dont give a shit abou..t Obama and i dont give a toss about GEJ, what is out of order is out of order... you simply dont go on live TV and talk in that manner... GEJ or not, you are one uncultured basta....rd if you think talking in that manner for any leader on live TV is the right thing.... And because i have not called Obama a social reprobate doesnt mean he is immune from condemnation.

Vacuous troglodytes like you will jump and start vomitting your ebola infested and undigested crap all over the forum without using your fu..cking heads..... Pillock!

I said calling someone a crazy man is not the right thing to come out of a leader on live tv... my own opinion and you lunged like a rabies ravaged dog........

Daft cun....t... go back and read my post again and understand it better this time around

I have never anywhere said what Sawyerr did was right, i have only condemned the use of the word crazyman by the president on live TV

And you are here spewing irrelevant nonsense..... Daft cu...nt son of a fu....cking inbred father and a diseased donkey!

Now as i have not in anyway supported Sawyerr's action, i hope your wretched family get wiped out by lassa fever and ebola virus and your remains get run over by a brake-less bus, you silly toad!

Fu...cking drongo ashiere jatijati!

SHUT UP sir, GEJ is sick man for calling sawyer crazy, because sawyer is a terrorist, devil, goat, dog, mumu, nama, Ewu, mad man, ElFenomeno1, slut, criminal etc.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Calls Sawyer 'Crazy Man' For Travelling When Sick With Ebola by cyril10(m): 3:29pm On Aug 12, 2014
ilugunboy: Yes I agreed with the President wholeheartedly.....the moddafuckkeer is worse than a crazy man.

Thanks for making sense this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Buhari Moves To Block Influx Of Foreign Construction Workers Into Nigeria / Oyo Building Most Advanced Silos In Nigeria (Photos) / Why We Raided Lekki Parktonian Hotel: EFCC Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.