Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,437 members, 7,815,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

She Cheated And Told Me - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated And Told Me (3964 Views)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated And Told Me by puker(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2007
Remember the BANGEE LAW. Once banged can be rebanged depends on the banger and the bangee. Bro the hand writting is very clear on the wall SCRAAAMMMMMM.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by chiegemba(f): 7:40pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ puker " grin" great sense of humor!
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by puker(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2007
Remember the BANGER LAW. Once banged can be rebanged depends on the banger and the bangee, Bros the writing is clear on the wall. Scraaaammmmm.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by puker(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2007
Ya pix is gr8t Chiegemba kiss
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by chiegemba(f): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ puker, thanks! life is too short! one needs to make d best out of it always,
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by puker(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2007
I share your view bout life baby. Too short o miss out in all thats happening around you.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by rock2(m): 10:21am On Apr 14, 2007
chiegemba:

@ rock "u think"?

Whats your own opinion?
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by chiegemba(f): 4:37pm On Apr 14, 2007
@ rock2; give her a 2nd chance if he really loves her. "Benefit of Doubt"
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by studdys(f): 3:28pm On Apr 15, 2007
She must be so honest to own up to her wrong shocked
its not easy to cheat on your boyfriend though, let alone going back to tell him all that shocked
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by puker(m): 12:45pm On Apr 16, 2007
Thats stealing with boldness. And the originator of the thread also said that she still pally's the guy. If the guy is good in any of her expectations, boy forget it they will always meet. This is where the law applies.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Emad(f): 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2007
hey i think you shd leave her
you will end up with AIDS at that rate
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Free(f): 4:31am On Aug 09, 2007
how can u be sure of dat

@topic at least she told u bout it grin
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Macgreat(m): 5:16am On Aug 09, 2007
It's a miracle wink
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by johnnygan(m): 11:26am On Aug 09, 2007
@ Topic
Just sit ur wicky wack ass down and snub ur jealousy off. The girl loves you thats why she opened up ggDamnIt!
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Free(f): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2007
sum people dnt want truth oooo
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by funmeme(f): 10:38am On Aug 10, 2007
well!!!!!!!!!!! it all depend on u urself. u should know ur girl better by now if u guyz are into a serious relationship, she's only bieng sincere by letting u know she cheated on u. does she like keeping male friends before now? answer that in ur mind if YES, hold on to her and limit her male frinds by proper advice given by u cos as 4 me too, i like keeping male friends not that am dating them,but they can help u with secrete and advice. (kojubelo)
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Jomodupri(m): 12:35pm On Aug 10, 2007
She is not to be trusted. Leave her cleverlly to feel the pain she caused u while u find another cool babe shocked
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Jomodupri(m): 12:37pm On Aug 10, 2007
She is not to be trusted. Leave her cleverlly to feel the pain she caused u while u find another cool babe shocked
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Appearance(m): 11:27pm On Dec 19, 2007
I wonder what you consider a better virtue; fidelity or honesty?

Who knows if this is one truth amongst a thousand lies

For me a lady that can cheat and continue in suspicious relationships will not be too angelic to lie

I advise that you move on and let her live her life as she wants to.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by TOLABABE1(f): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2008
well my dear, everybody had all said their own personal opinion, but i'll say, even if you have decided to dump her, how sure are you that your next cash won't be worst. moreover you should know your girl well by now, as in what she can do and what she can't, like a yoruba adage will say"IYAWO TI AFI IJO FE IRAN LOMAWOLO" (meaning a wife that was choosen simply because she danced a lot will sooner or later be taken away through that same means). if you are not convinced that she won't do it again, it is because you don't trust her, but please choose wisely if you have to go into the market the next time.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by NEHEMS: 5:30pm On Jan 23, 2008
she is not seriouse at all, mistake can't repeat itself two times. If you don't see any changes then just give her a red card.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by fkay(f): 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2008
it depends on the kind of friends she had been keeping b4 now, i mean if she had been
having a lot of male friends b4 now. Cos i as a person i have more of male friends and i prefer it that way than having female friends. If she has been having them b4 and made a confession to u i feel u should just be more wacthful
so it doesn't become a habit. But she would do herself good to stay clear of the guy in question.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by chychy(f): 4:29pm On Jan 24, 2008
Mexxy,

maybe her conscience pricked her so much that she had 2 tell u. How u handle it now depends on both of u.
How about talking to her about visiting other guys, tell her u're insecure abt it, esp since she has a history.

but i think a good r/ship is based on confessing even the gravest of sins, but then again, like someone said, she may be givin u a sign that she wants 2 move on but i really do not think so.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by mamalaj(f): 2:38pm On Jan 25, 2008
iice--nice reply for the guy that said gals aint trustworthy,then wat will be said abt guys,anywayys u have been told already,turn to ur fellow man and stop player hating.As for the poster,if u like the gal then forgive her and forge ahead,dont mind all these world people that r advising u to scram,when u r hurting,will they be there to mend ur heart?abeg my brother,do wat u know is right for urself and noone else.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by jolomi3: 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2008
You should make sure, she stop seeing the said guy; because as long as she still see him, something can still happen.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by waterworks(f): 5:06pm On Jan 25, 2008
when i saw the phrase
confused hhommie shey
i thot 2 myself that sounds so innocent! so i took a trip to hes pr0file AWW hes so cute!! have u guys seen hes pik?

ok just adding my mouth emm u dont have to leave her talk it out.
and ure still young trust me there are many more to come!!
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by itumama: 10:25am On Jun 02, 2009
Fix a day wit her,ask her d type of relationship u guys ar workin 2wards en let her know u her not glad about her life style dats its better she turn a new leaf.A word is enough 4 a wise.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 02, 2009
What's the big deal not like you two were gonna marry or are married.if you were courting it's a different case after guys cheat and see nothin wrong with it.you can forgive her and continue or continue and leave her whichever the result everyone has to live and learn.a girl that sleeps around is a player just like a guy.after all we're in the generation of equality.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Nobody: 10:48am On Jun 02, 2009
What's the big deal not like you two were gonna marry or are married.if you were courting it's a different case after guys cheat and see nothin wrong with it.you can forgive her and continue or continue and leave her whichever the result everyone has to live and learn.a girl that sleeps around is a player just like a guy.after all we're in the generation of equality.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by beingme(f): 11:02am On Jun 02, 2009
for her to tell u the truth shows she love and trusted u
most ladies won't dare tell u if things like that happens. forgive and be careful with her till her change

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Did You Choose Him Or Her Out Of All / Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? / Your First Childbirth Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.