Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

She Cheated And Told Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated And Told Me (3963 Views)

My Fiance Cheated And Has A Child. What Do I Do? / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. / How Did He Know She Cheated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated And Told Me by whitelexi(m): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2006
i dont blame u, once bitten - twice shy smiley But the truth behind the scene is that women r vulnerable and if she fell once, she will fall again, Consider getting her to sit herself down or consider ending the whole thing, did she use condom Cos its not worth it if she dash u disease oh grin
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by jamyle(m): 2:07am On Nov 05, 2006
O boy i will strongly advice u to leave her with immediate effect, Wait if u don fu*k am forget her since she no want realise the love wey u get for her also, Hanging out with lots of guys is wrong for a girl meaning she bleeps around RUN FOR UR LIFE AIDS IS REAL Drop and find another one but if u still like her keep her to be there whenever u fill like having sex but make sure say u wear CONDOM ooo i repeat wear CONDOM if u like hear if u like make u no hear hmm humm
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by debosky(m): 2:38am On Nov 05, 2006
my advice? tell her to stop hanging out with the guys so much---that way she'll allow you to build up trust in her. then truly give her a second chance. if she messes up again, then leave her.

if she refuses to cut down on seeing the guys, then i dont think you should trust blindly --- end it

by the way what do u mean 'leaving her with guys who have erections'? cuz if she knows the guy has an erection for her, she shdnt be alone with him!
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by ima1(f): 4:28am On Nov 05, 2006
run b4 she gives u some disease
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by magneto(m): 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2006
my guy take off FAST!, that chick is fucking wit ur mind, she knows EXACTLY what she's doing. shorty's trying to test ur limit, see how elastic u are, and boy u bleeped up by just forgiving her like that, because of some few crocodile tears. u for maja am well well, show her ur the playa men, n not the other way round.

but as e be say, u forgive am, then i'd advice u to "sleep wit one eye open", just dont take her as seriously as b4, and also get urself another girl ASAP! peace!
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by MikelX(m): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2006
Bros! read between the lines. The babe wan test u, she wan see how u go react. If u had gotten upset & broken up wit her she'd say it wasn't her fault that afterall she was being honest with u and it might be what she's looking for. On the other hand, if u forgave her, which I'm assuming u did, she'll be convinced that she has u wrapped around her finger & if she decides to do it again all she have to do is come back crying and pleading and u'll forgive her.

If na me be u bro, I go put my foot down. Halla for am, com threaten am say if she no stop to de follow all dos yeye small boys say we go yamotu. She'll be shocked! She no go take u for granted again. If she continues, take my advice and dump her. U can do much beter.

Keep it ReaL
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Christino(m): 1:40am On Nov 15, 2006
Bros,

No vex o, abeg, na she dey feed you? Cos I don't understand why she should call the shots. She was kind enough to tell you she doesn't feel you that much and had to try her luck elsewhere.

No one who loves you would cheat on you. love is for wives, sex is for b***s is a kind of mentality that ends in a vault.

Be careful o, run with your adidas boots on, or else, you'll lose in both ways.

1. You'll lose her (it's not a loss as i can see, it's luck)
2. You'll lose some cash taking tests and drugs (sleeparounds usually arent clean and she's definitely not new in the business)

BONUS: Those guys'll laugh @ u as in "BOLO" or "Reserve Goalkeeper" or "Assistant Boyfriend"

Sorry.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by adewaltez: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2006
wetin we dey talk here? oro ti yanju ara e. o boy if u love urself and u no wan die yet, then quit, wetin do u? u no see say this gal fit murd u? sorry o but i beg she u get smaal dick ni? maybe dat na y. she dey look 4 d one wey go touch down>>>>. go 4 enlargement!!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha aha ha ha aha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by choco4life(m): 5:40am On Nov 17, 2006
my guy take off FAST!, that chick is fucking wit your mind, she knows EXACTLY what she's doing. shorty's trying to test your limit, see how elastic u are, and boy u bleeped up by just forgiving her like that, because of some few crocodile tears. u for maja am well well, show her your the playa men, n not the other way round.
watch out
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by magneto(m): 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2006
@choco4life - watchout for what??
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by KDK(m): 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2006
o'l boy, u've been had by a sharp gurl.Looks like what a warri gurl will do. angry angry If you are wise, take off. Bury ur feelings to keep ur dreams alive (if u have one/ if she has not killed it already). grin grin grin
This is why we advise you guys to do things God's way.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by edmondo(m): 10:48pm On Nov 22, 2006
just look for anoda girl and drop her in a way cos chicks re not trustworthy cheesy
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by iice(f): 3:06pm On Nov 23, 2006
edmondo:

just look for another girl and drop her in a way because chicks re not trustworthy cheesy

If Chicks are not trustworthy, then be dropping them until you die or better yet why not stick to your own gender
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by magneto(m): 8:44am On Nov 24, 2006
roflmfao, shorty's as cold as iice! grin
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by anabell(f): 10:36pm On Apr 11, 2007
4give and 4get
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by IBDat(m): 10:45pm On Apr 11, 2007
Once bitten twice shy, if u stay wit her u better have both eyes open especially as she is still goin off 2 c other men.
Question - did she tell u willingly or did she talk herself into a corner? Remeber people learn from their mistakes.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by hotchic1(f): 11:08pm On Apr 11, 2007
Tell her to back off from those guys,if she really wants you,i think she shld.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by kellany(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2007
hot chic
i like to chat wit privately can u log on ur yahoomesg now
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by olutomiwa(m): 7:22pm On Apr 12, 2007
simply put d girl is no more feeling you,maybe a TRAILER had parked in there while you are still trying to park your small CAR,you know what i,m saying?sorry o.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Rhodalyn(f): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2007
I think that happens when U Really love that person Ur Seeing. I did da Same thang and i had to tell him Cuz i just Couldnt bare the thought Of him finding Out 8ter. I Still kept On doing it Cuz i Couldnt help it! Of Course i aint gonna tell him bout that, thats ma game and Only mine! cheesy grin cheesy grin Bleep
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by IBDat(m): 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2007
Rhodalyn:

I think that happens when U Really love that person your Seeing. I did da Same thang and i had to tell him Cuz i just Couldnt bare the thought Of him finding Out 8ter. I Still kept On doing it Cuz i Couldnt help it! Of Course i aint going to tell him bout that, thats ma game and Only mine! cheesy grin cheesy grin Bleep

Told u (she will not tell u again!) My guy go shine yo eye instead of professing luv, if u stay u 2 better get in the game too!
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Rhodalyn(f): 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2007
yea?!?!? I told him but i aint going to tell him again Cuz the truth will Only hurt
I Told him at first Cuz it was a mistake.
I aint going to tell him no more Cuz it aint no mistake no more, i knew what i was doing, yet went ahead and did it.
But in da end, thats me, and i Still deeply love him,itS weird but i do. Could not be da Same for thiS gurl. Bleep
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by chiegemba(f): 7:42pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ mexxy, search within ur heart ur answer would b found!
I think u need to think this through and not take drastic actions/decisions, everyone is different in this life, which is subject to different answers. Even our very own fingers are different.
I would say spending a life-time with someone u really dont know and trust is more like signing a warranty for depression and its associates, but on the other hand getting to know the person better would bring u a life time of happiness which u wouldnt trade anything for,
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by IBDat(m): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2007
@Chiegemba - assuming the girl will NEVER change, how long would u say he should wait around b4 he concludes he can't take anymore?
Personally i don't like to make assumptions and will give the benefit of the doubt, but i would also judge you by your actions. The girl had already cheated, apologised, i will never do it again, blah blah - the next day she is again hanging out with men (if they are news or the same one - we don't know). Sorry but this doesn't strike me as someone who is indeed remorseful, it WILL happen again and this time she will NOT tell him.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by Rhodalyn(f): 8:01pm On Apr 12, 2007
Of Course She will not! thats y we Say ''love IS a game'' and ''all iS fair in love and war'' wink
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by chiegemba(f): 8:05pm On Apr 12, 2007
@ IBDat u can't tell that the girl would never change! there is something like 2nd chance, and besides maybe the girl needs some form of "help" u really can't tell.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by OmoEko1(f): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2007
If u claim you love someone why are u hurting them by cheating.

Your people don't really know what Love is

I guess u think love is a just Game.

U cheat on a guy/girl and still claim you LOVE them? what kind of Love is that/ angry angry angry.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by IBDat(m): 9:17pm On Apr 12, 2007
chiegemba:

@ IBDat u can't tell that the girl would never change! there is something like 2nd chance, and besides u maybe the girl needs some form of "help" u really can't tell.

Where is the period of remorse, she's going off to see other guys already, knowing full well her partner doesn't like it.
Which kind help does she need? Unless she is a self confessed nympho - no offense my guy.
The next step for her is to flip it around and arguements arise from you not trusting her with/around other guys. Please don't be mumu and swallow that BS otherwise your ship has sunk.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by chiegemba(f): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2007
@IBDat to some extent, I guess u r right. But i totally dont agreed with u fully. At least give her a 2nd chance and see if she still blows it off!!!
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by rock2(m): 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2007
It's just one huge board game. She's trying to have fun. Try to enjoy the game too.

If u carry girl matter for head, u go just die young.
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by chiegemba(f): 12:14am On Apr 13, 2007
@ rock "u think"?
Re: She Cheated And Told Me by segoye2(m): 4:35pm On Apr 13, 2007
@ Thread Author,

I congratulate you for being the man. Though u haven't told us all it involves. When she told you, was it on a normal chit chat or immediately after F++k? I know girls can talk rubbish during sex or immediately after sex. Mine once told me that and I know, she was dame filled up.

Meanwhile if she told u that shit durin or after sex, bro, U gat to look for a spare one oooo. But is the shit is on normal ground, it means she's greatly in love with you and had one or more kicks to go from the rival group.

I advice you repeat what you did that made her vomit that truth again, and I bet you this time, she will tell you even more,

@ All,

Thanks for your great advice, I read through, and must confess, is pretty educative.

I love.

From Segoye2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls, Help!....there's This Girl On My Street.... / Where Are Mr/ Miss Nairaland, and Royal Baby Nairaland? / Help! My Ex Is Still Keeping Tabs With My Friends And Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.