Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,338 members, 7,860,839 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45712 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
ATMCARD2: lwkmd....... no wori, u go see. But u for tk us as we dey nah.
Lol! I no read economics for school so I no knw how to do management. I want wat I want! #tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
sisiafrika: got him already. BTW, u apparently need lucifer. #kisses

Lucifer shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blood of Jesus

cool cool

#Kisses her in my dream before being given slap by mama ebuka

angry angry angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez: sad
It's you that need him tongue

undecided undecided
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
OMG!
I've been quoted out of context here too much
Gotta live! cry

#Drags her back and offer her handkerchief so she can continue crying

grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by tonychristopher: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
I AM JUST HANDSOME AND THEY KEEP TELLING ME THAT, BUT I AM NOT DARK BUT NOT FAIR A BETWEEN NEITHER AM I TALL LIKE DOGO OR SHORT LIKE FEMI ..... JUST OK

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WOMEN HERE...IF YOUR A GAY PLS JUST STAY AWAY
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Rexhenrex(m): 4:45pm On Aug 14, 2014
me again
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by SOLIDTEARZ(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
dark and.....

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by topemirates(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

Nice one!!!

Abeg come borrow me your tie and shoe grin grin grin grin

Thanks, I'll send them over to u ASAP!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
OMG!
I've been quoted out of context here too much
Gotta live! cry

cheesy tongue

larride:
Young man, where your pics? oya upload ham nau nau before i vex angry angry

You dey this thread at all? Na me open floor yesterday na grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ATMCARD2(m): 4:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
DoroCute:
Lol! I no read economics for school so I no knw how to do management. I want wat I want! #tongue
But y r u faceless lik boko haram? Sample d.p nah, mek we kw weda tinz ft hapn . #wink.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
topemirates:
Thanks, I'll send them over to u ASAP!

#Orunmila bless you!!!

angry angry angry angry angry

Wait, na that shoe rat don chop for under so? shocked
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:
cheesy tongue
You dey this thread at all? Na me open floor yesterday na grin

#You wan make i send lapalapa after you abi?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by topemirates(m): 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

#Orunmila bless you!!!

angry angry angry angry angry

Wait, na that shoe rat don chop for under so? shocked

Yes o
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

cheesy tongue

embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by McDanD(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
[quote author=temigracie]...lol....guys r scared of posting deir pics or wat??...lets c unna dark esu-ish face nah; proudly black

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
embarassed

Come seat on my lap jor angry angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
topemirates:
Yes o

Keep it, gaddemit angry angry angry

We give up!!!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 4:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
1Book:
Lol...Lets see Your DP nau!
Lol! So Ɣφυ go dey find ma dp#... BeWaiting
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by skullz: 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
..grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 4:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
MEILYN: There is no harm in being friends with a lady. Should we chat on whatssapp or bbm? grin
lol! I was jez teasing ooooo!! Bt Ɣφυ "okay" sha
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by alexgold010(m): 5:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
coolcoolWhat of u r half black n half yello I mean coke n fanta
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by DoroCute(f): 5:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
ATMCARD2: But y r u faceless lik boko haram? Sample d.p nah, mek we kw weda tinz ft hapn . #wink.
Even if I put ma dp... Nuffn fit happen, lol! Unless Ɣφυ ve got what I want
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez, how far na?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
olubukato: IrishKez, how far na?

Old man, leave all this damsel for us run along now to meet your wife angry angry angry angry

Gaddemit, can't men be faithful to their wife anymore undecided tongue

We give up cry

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Rexhenrex(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Marcus2(m): 5:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
Me

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ATMCARD2(m): 5:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
DoroCute:
Hahaha, upload nah, coz i dnt want wat hpnd to ma frnd durin skol days,wen he aired his no on radio prgrm to hpn to me . Though i kw u r nt expensv..... if only wat u want wldnt b sending me to sambisa or .....
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by otiigba1(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dark? angry am not sure i belong in that category, but i am ugly enough
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ATMCARD2(m): 5:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

Old man, leave all this damsel for us run along now to meet your wife angry angry angry angry

Gaddemit, can't men be faithful to their wife anymore undecided tongue

We give up cry
hahaha, u get mouth.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by otiigba1(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
DoroCute:
and what the hell is it you want that no man can provide? angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
ATMCARD2: hahaha, u get mouth.

Close your mouth young man angry angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
olubukato: IrishKez, how far na?
Am fine o

Seems you stepped out? cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.