Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45632 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Mekyno(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Lorlaahlozz: ....Where are they
those my pix show d directn or their locatn?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
ATMCARD2: Oya strt frm whr u stopped.
I like your moniker. Are you wealthy?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

grin
Close your mouth
You laugh too much tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

I don't know how to ride anyone even bicycle sef cry

cry

Sarcasm at its finest
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride: Make me sef use style drop my ugly pics

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fine one too!
Though it doesn't look like the online playful you though.
Looks more calculated and calm
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
prince3009:

Lol...i sense fear in your answer. I actually understood the joke in the comment you made. I was only being sarcastic. Peace smiley

Now upload your own pics make we seetongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Michdear(f): 3:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
6packdude:

Your mouth is surely piglike, reminds me of ms piggy
SOB #nuffsaid
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 3:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
Close your mouth
You laugh too much tongue

Laughter they say is the best medicine grin

IrishKez:
Sarcasm at its finest

But I wasn't trying to be sarcastic embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 6packdude: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
Michdear: SOB #nuffsaid
Your ugly a$$ looking for an angel to save your children huh?
We understand grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
see Thr faces. like. .

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

Laughter they say is the best medicine grin

But I wasn't trying to be sarcastic embarassed
Are you suffering from Ebola? cheesy

But seriously men aint suppose to laugh too much tongue

I see.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by topazjosh(m): 3:57pm On Aug 14, 2014
Don't take it too serious,we are all having fun,btw how many likes,lol

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ATMCARD2(m): 4:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
sholasholala:
I like your moniker. Are you wealthy?
Let ma username speak for me.Tnx durlin.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ElekeNtioba: 4:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
sisiafrika:
Your the only gay so far in this thread. #stoneHim

seems u're d only tranny/girlie boy here....show dem ur willie pls

phucking homos!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by haibe(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
create a thread for the not so handsome ones too. So I can post
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
Fine one too!

grin grin grin Thanks

#Taps her bum-bum and hide inside caseless agbada
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Mekyno(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
Fine one too!
wow....ur so beautiful, abeg
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Toyex4real(m): 4:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Black is beautiful.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
Are you suffering from Ebola? cheesy

But seriously men aint suppose to laugh too much tongue

I see.

Really?
So, since I laugh too much, I ain't a man? shocked embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by sisiafrika(f): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

seems u're d only tranny/girlie boy here....show dem ur willie pls

phucking homos!
sexless assshole! You know ur fugly and fat, reason why you are jealous and bitter. Got hit the gym and quit whinning like a deranged sissy. Asss!
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:
Really?

Young man, where your pics? oya upload ham nau nau before i vex angry angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
sisiafrika: sexless assshole! You know ur fugly and fat, reason why you are jealous and bitter. Got hit the gym and quit whinning like a deranged sissy. Asss!

shocked shocked shocked shocked

You need Jesus
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Rexhenrex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 14, 2014

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by ElekeNtioba: 4:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
sisiafrika: sexless assshole! You know ur fugly and fat, reason why you are jealous and bitter. Got hit the gym and quit whinning like a deranged sissy. Asss!

african sissy.....go find sumone else to stick his dicq into ur azz.....am NOT abt dat life. #finalReply
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by gemini35(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
Black is beautiful idole soap have brighten ma completion a bit ,

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by topemirates(m): 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just passing by...

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
topemirates: Just passing by...

Nice one!!!

Abeg come borrow me your tie and shoe grin grin grin grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by sisiafrika(f): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

You need Jesus

got him already. BTW, u apparently need lucifer. #kisses
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

Now upload your own pics make we seetongue

Lol...sorry but i'll pass on this one. My pic is on my profile though
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

grin grin grin Thanks

#Taps her bum-bum and hide inside caseless agbada
sad

larride:

You need Jesus

It's you that need him tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by sisiafrika(f): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

african sissy.....go find sumone else to stick his dicq into ur azz.....am NOT abt dat life. #finalReply
then quit acting like the faaag spirit is haunting u! Asexual being.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

Really?
OMG!
I've been quoted out of context here too much
Gotta live! cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (41) (Reply)

Taboo Relationships - Who Have You Dated On This List? / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Pregnant Nurse And Her Engineer Husband / Joyful Moment Man Marries 2 Wives On The Same Day (pix/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.