Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,851 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45713 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by carammel(f): 6:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
All these ugly boys forming fine...black devils

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 190theclown: 6:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
The op said on this thread sir
Other guys that posted did it here
So we're waiting o
Uhmm nope im special i'd rather show u in private smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by neyur: 6:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Picture of a dark handsome guy or i dont beleive
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by legendsilver(m): 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
Meet silver

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 6:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride: Jisos!!!

I don miss ooo

Olubukato

Caseless

Una well done ooo cool cool
yeye boy grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Caseless: 6:58pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

grin grin grin Thanks

#Taps her bum-bum and hide inside caseless agbada
hope say no b irishkez bumbum u de tap since. OluBukato, hep me beg larride to keep off that bumbum pls. Make ppl no gather de seperate fight because na only jtf go fit seperate d war wey wan break so.
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
Carammel

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by MEILYN(m): 7:01pm On Aug 14, 2014
DoroCute: lol! I was jez teasing ooooo!! Bt Ɣφυ "okay" sha
I knew you were teasing. Btw why you raise my hopes like that nah? I no like that kyn thing oo grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

What?
cheesy

Innocent? shocked lipsrsealed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 7:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
caseless: hope say no b irishkez bumbum u de tap since. OluBukato, hep me beg larride to keep off that bumbum pls. Make ppl no gather de seperate fight because na only jtf go fit seperate d war wey wan break so.

#Tap his head, young man, go wash car and forget about ladies, don't add more burden with the one you are still struggling with, leave the ladies them for us. cool cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Ksslib(m): 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

No it wont crash
Just one and you'll put it down wink
Dont wink at me. embarassed . You want to use girl power to bend my will shey? embarassed

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
caseless: hope say no b irishkez bumbum u de tap since. OluBukato, hep me beg larride to keep off that bumbum pls. Make ppl no gather de seperate fight because na only jtf go fit seperate d war wey wan break so.
Stop that! sad

It's only you that have refused to post your pics
Olubukato
Obayaya, &
Larride had uploaded theirs and taken it down after a while. sad
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by fireforfire: 7:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
morganist99: Abeg make una no laff me.

U dey fear nl attack? No worry we no go laff
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

Innocent? shocked lipsrsealed

Ok
"Innocent looking boy" I should say cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ksslib:
Dont wink at me. embarassed . You want to use girl power to bend my will shey? embarassed
Upload biko kiss
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
190theclown:
Uhmm nope im special i'd rather show u in private smiley
We're not catching private fun in this thread
Everything is made open as you can see

If you think you're special then leave the thread
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Obayaya why do I keep missing your picture nau? cry
Abeg PM me your picture please embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by lordmayor4(m): 7:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Oya make unable manage this as sky don clear

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ksslib:

Am using nothing on you pls
You viewed other guys pics and it's only fair that you upload yours for our view
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
legendsilver: Meet silver

Your lips gloss shines more than your glasses cheesy
Fine one too
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by fireforfire: 7:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
morganist99: Na sleep dey catch me

d background of dis ya pix eh...
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by OdogwuMike(m): 7:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
You're fair
You fine though cool
am black dunno ur definition of a black man
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by OdogwuMike(m): 7:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
sholasholala:
I don't think you are dark
of course I am luk closely
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Osota(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
Make I drop this for here. Team Dark skin!!

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 7:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

Ok
"Innocent looking boy" I should say cool

Do I really look innocent? embarassed

sholasholala: Obayaya why do I keep missing your picture nau? cry
Abeg PM me your picture please embarassed

Awww!!!! embarassed

Pele smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

Ok, you look guilty
happy now cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
OdogwuMike: am black dunno ur definition of a black man

If you say so sir
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

Ok, you look guilty
happy now cheesy

Guilty of what? tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
legendsilver: Meet silver

gay alert. all dis bois dey rub lipstick
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by iyatrustee(f): 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
Even 190 dey follow claim dark tall and handsome? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

Awww!!!! embarassed

Pele smiley
Are you sending it or not?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
OdogwuMike: of course I am luk closely
Post another picture lemme confirm.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (41) (Reply)

Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.