Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland (45711 Views)

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? / Beautiful and Handsome Bantu People Photos Here! / Whats So Special About Tall, Dark And Handsome Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
Hmmm
So many handsome black guys
Black is beautiful really! cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
handsome from our neighborhood....

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 5:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
embarassed

Awww!! Oya I'll upload a bonus photo!!! kiss

na passport o wink

larride:
#You wan make i send lapalapa after you abi?

grin Oya you too wait for the passport
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 5:31pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:
na passport o wink

#May obatala grant you good health

cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

na passport o wink

Something demands my attention now
Wait till am back, ok?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya: larride Irishkez olubukato

I no see anything ooo

JESUS

Gaddemm it angry angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

I no see anything ooo

JESUS

Gaddemm it angry angry

check again
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 5:39pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

Something demands my attention now
Wait till am back, ok?

Don't blame me for not uploading o tongue
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 5:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:
check again

#Place hand on his head, Oranmiyan bless you cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 190theclown: 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
caseless: *yawns*

[/quote]
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Ksslib(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
Cant believe i went through all 20 pages? cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 5:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

#Place hand on his head, Oranmiyan bless you cool

Ise grin
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 5:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
190theclown:

Brother clown, how is the farming business going?

obayaya:
Ise grin

cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54pm On Aug 14, 2014
akom0908: I know am not among the most handsome guy on nairaland but I don't look bad tho

You get a minus for putting urself down, the world is designed to putyou down, dont make it worse....
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by primeson1(m): 5:55pm On Aug 14, 2014
I try?
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by lordmayor4(m): 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
sad I tried to upload and NL told me " sorry your picture is too dark to be seen by ordinary eyes, plz try when the sun is up and at 50` centigrade " sad
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 6:04pm On Aug 14, 2014
lordmayor4: sad I tried to upload and NL told me " sorry your picture is too dark to be seen by ordinary eyes, plz try when the sun is up and at 50` centigrade " sad

Jesus

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

#Falls into mama yetunde soup

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya: larride Irishkez olubukato

#Passport embarassed

Awww embarassed
Cutie innocent looking boy! cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
190theclown:

Where's your own pics cool
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ksslib: Cant believe i went through all 20 pages? cheesy

Now it's your turn to upload yours sir
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

Wait, did u just ask for 190theclown pics?

Obatala oooo

#Hiding inside boiled water
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Ksslib(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:
Now it's your turn to upload yours sir
hehe!!

Irish you wan crash NL server?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Showab: 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Moi

3 Likes

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 190theclown: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

I can only share in private smiley
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
190theclown:

shocked shocked shocked

Thunder fire your left yansh. clown angry
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by obayaya(m): 6:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
IrishKez:

Awww embarassed
Cutie innocent looking boy! cheesy

shocked embarassed
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ksslib:
hehe!!

Irish you wan crash NL server?

No it wont crash
Just one and you'll put it down wink
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by 190theclown: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
larride:

Wait, did u just ask for 190theclown pics?

Obatala oooo

#Hiding inside boiled water

why smiley

Imma not handsome enuf

Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
190theclown:

The op said on this thread sir
Other guys that posted did it here
So we're waiting o
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
obayaya:

shocked embarassed

What?
cheesy
Re: A Thread For The Dark And Handsome Guys Of Nairaland by larride(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
190theclown:
why smiley
Imma not handsome enuf

Get behind me clown angry angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply)

South African Man Claims To Have Slept With Over 100 Of His Twitter Followers / Photo Of Bride And Her 10 Bridemaids In Wrap Dress Without Shoe / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met At NYSC In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.