Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,510 members, 7,850,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78167 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by birdman(m): 5:21am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

He's from Stormfront, a white racist neonazi website, they are here to spread their sickness on NL. They flooded the AA forums with their sickness pretending to be racist Africans who hated AA in order to cause havoc between the two. Just watch them, they'll pretend to be hatefull AA on this site.

I was about to say this. Truth I have seen on the ground in that 8 out of 10 times, black people will accommodate you as long you reciprocate respect. This is true anywhere, north am, south am, africa.

This is why people also need to stop taking the bait of tribalists and racists. You have no idea if the person behind the username is real, or just part of a large operation to stir things up. it is not hard to sign up on nairaland, watch and learn the lingo/culture/issues for a year or two, then begin to divide people.

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 5:33am On Aug 15, 2014
birdman:

I was about to say this. Truth I have seen on the ground in that 8 out of 10 times, black people will accommodate you as long you reciprocate respect. This is true anywhere, north am, south am, africa.

This is why people also need to stop taking the bait of tribalists and racists. You have no idea if the person behind the username is real, or just part of a large operation to stir things up. it is not hard to sign up on nairaland, watch and learn the lingo/culture/issues for a year or two, then begin to divide people.

You are right, that is exactly how they operate. It is so obvious who they are. When you have the time go to neonazi profile and read his posts and you will know him.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 5:51am On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
It's funny how blacks love to call whites racist but majority of successful black men and women are married to white folks.Like I said earlier white doesn't hate any race,we just look out for our own. So blacks should stop playing the victim's role when they are the biggest racist.They should be grateful White men brought them to America from Africa and stop whining like little kids.

You are a filthy liar, most successful blacks and blacks period in America are married to other blacks.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by igbo2011(m): 6:02am On Aug 15, 2014
SirShymex:

There's a book about it on amazon, and it's well documented.

However, this is a short clip of long queues of African American volunteers trying to sign up to travel to Ethiopia in 1935 to fight against Italian invasion and colonialisation of the country(most of them didn't make the trip because they were barred from leaving the country):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYdZiVlDqbs

What is the book called?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 6:05am On Aug 15, 2014
Sweetlemon: All of you thinking that black guys are sweet, innocent, harmless people. I'm so sorry for you.

As a black African, you are safer living in the midst of white Americans than black Americans. You will be so shocked at what the average black guy has done before his 12th birthday! Most of them belong to one gang or the other who fight and bully other blacks. Plus they don't just send Africans. As for many of the black girls, choi!

Stay there!

Don't worry you won't understand until you go see things for yourself or if you have family and friends there.

You guys should really stop this second hand opinion on people. So you have never been to America or met a black American but you can judge them on someone elses opinions and lies. Thats pathetic. So tell me what did my little brother do by his 12th birthday? sad sad

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 6:33am On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
Michael jordan,Tiger woods,kanye west,Reggie bush,kid cudi and so many others.

Those are not the most successful blacks in America those are mere entertainers and they are few.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by lordsilver: 6:42am On Aug 15, 2014
I'm not white

Homguy: are you white?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

YES YES AND YES He finally gets it. HOORAY!!!

LOL,but you know I was being sarcastic there right? smiley .
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 6:53am On Aug 15, 2014
Guykhena:

LOL,but you know I was being sarcastic there right? smiley .

Never the less, you were correct.cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 7:00am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

You are filthy liar, most successful blacks in America are married to blacks.
Thanks for the compliment. Dummkopf
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 7:01am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Never the less, you were correct.cheesy
angry
That wasn't what I had in mind..
Anyway do you mind explaining how that was correct smiley
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:07am On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
Thanks for the compliment. Dummkopf

You are welcome half a brain, sorry excuse for a human being. Filthy trash.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:13am On Aug 15, 2014
Guykhena:

angry
That wasn't what I had in mind..
Anyway do you mind explaining how that was correct smiley

Yes, the police does kill innocent people in America, sometimes by accident, sometimes intentionally.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 7:19am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

I Told you guys STORMFRONT Is here. That is why you are getting all these stu.pid racist posters pretending to be Africans.
Typical black,always pulling the race card. I'm white and I don't hate blacks otherwise I won't be here. I think you are the real racist here just like Al sharpton and malcom x.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Guykhena(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Yes, the police does kill innocent people in America, sometimes by accident, sometimes intentionally.

Intentionally shocked
So you're saying cops just walk up to an innocent man in a wheel chair and shoots him dead, see a 5 years old innocent girl and strangle her,stabs an innocent pregnant women and brings out the Foetus and tase the foetus with 250volts of electricity shocked

Am never going back to America again angry
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:32am On Aug 15, 2014
chucky234: We are not divorced, I'll never give you the freedom you seek.

We'll see.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 7:41am On Aug 15, 2014
Guykhena:

Intentionally shocked
So you're saying cops just walk up to an innocent man in a wheel chair and shoots him dead, see a 5 years old innocent girl and strangle her,stabs an innocent pregnant women and brings out the Foetus and tase the foetus with 250volts of electricity shocked

Am never going back to America again angry

There was an incident when a rookie cop with his partner went to a citizen's home to ask him some questions, when they knocked on the door a 5 year old boy answered the door and that trigger happy rookie cop shot the boy and he died instantly. The reason he shot him was because when the boy opened the door he had his watergun in his hand. So sad. When we try and tell you how cold blooded some cops can be you better start listening. That is why they are called The Gang In Blue. There are some good ones but the bad one over shadows them and gives them all a bad name.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Meritolimpio: 8:02am On Aug 15, 2014
4 me i dont think dis has to do wit racism.d story aint clear to me
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bigbozz(m): 8:26am On Aug 15, 2014
Richy4:

Sorry to quote you but I hope if a white guy refer you or call you that "N" word, you will not call for his blood.

How could you accept such a slave derogatory word as what you are?
Did u study literature while in school? U should know what negritude means. some people are always quick to abuse when they don't know y somebody says what he said. Negritude movement was what help most African countries to gain freedom. Nigger though derogatory means black, I am a black man and I will ever be.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by bigbozz(m): 8:33am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Fool!!
THANK GOD FOR UR IGNORAMUS ILL-BAKED KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD NIGGER. U REMAINED IN THAT DUNGEON TILL THE GOD OF KNOWLEDGE DELIVER U. To help u a bit, pls check NEGRITUDE MOVEMENT to clear yourself of some ignorance.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Bunchersstab(m): 9:38am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Hello my love how was your day? I'm doing ok, a little tired but I'm cool.
What is Chucky234 the big bad wolf up to now? cheesy
Chucky234 clowned a new moniker bearing Kendra's Name asking me to follow her.
He was sharing his BB pin online...
I was wondering if he tot i share my feelings like him who switches his infatuation between freecocoa, other ladies and u my luv.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by NobiGod: 9:48am On Aug 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Well, MrKnowitall isn't on the thread. And he hasn't been posting that much of late since I G-checked him. But I'll let him know that you've got a crush on him, when I see him around these sides. grin

I've got nothing but all the respect in the world for Jay Z. I'm proud of him. However, I've got a problem with you making him and basketball players the poster-child for black success, when they're just employees. In as much as Jigga does own a few things, his biggest cash-cow is Live Nation - and he doesn't own the company. He's just a mere appendage to the white guy who owns it, based on the 360 deal he signed with the company.

Anyway, the question is: can they allow blacks dominate the ownership of their own culture or things that are predominantly black? That's where institutionalized racism comes into play. A lot of black people tried to buy LA Clippers, but they never sold it to them - another white guy bought it. J.prince, Suge Knight, and Damon Dash tried to form a super-group in the 90s, and form a big record company to gain ownership of how rap albums were distributed and sold - but that was off the table before they started, when FBI got on their case.

Everything you said here were close to correct except the highlighted. Steve Ballmer was the highest bidder and even Ellison lost to him. So it was not a case of racism. Michael Jordan is the majority owner of Bobcats. Magic Johnson was part of a group that purchased Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Sparks.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:05am On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

If africans are able To go there it is because we fought for our freedom and kicked out the invaders .period

My former president visited the USA in 1962 with a full delegation , back then you people were still not allowed to go to school

If you want people to respect your struggle you have to respect their own, worshiping BA or praising u will never happen, so get over it ...

As for the rest of your comment, very laughable but lemme ask you this, grin what are BA doing? undecided are you not in the same imperialistic army ?

lol@ blacks weren't allowed to go to school in 1962, please go hit the history books, it was mandatory to go to school in 1962, 1952, 1942 and as far back as the 1800's. We had our own schools because of segregation. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:31am On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
Typical black,always pulling the race card. I'm white and I don't hate blacks otherwise I won't be here. I think you are the real racist here just like Al sharpton and malcom x.

Your whole purpose of being here is because you hate blacks and everyone who isn't white. I have seen you white de.vils in action, I know how you scum operate.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:38am On Aug 15, 2014
Bunchersstab: Chucky234 clowned a new moniker bearing Kendra's Name asking me to follow her.
He was sharing his BB pin online...
I was wondering if he tot i share my feelings like him who switches his infatuation between freecocoa, other ladies and u my luv.

Yeah I know Chucky234 is a player, but he's no longer my concern, I washed my hands of that big bad wolf weeks ago. It's all about you. smiley smiley smiley
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 10:46am On Aug 15, 2014
bigbozz: THANK GOD FOR UR IGNORAMUS ILL-BAKED KNOWLEDGE OF THE WORD NIGGER. U REMAINED IN THAT DUNGEON TILL THE GOD OF KNOWLEDGE DELIVER U. To help u a bit, pls check NEGRITUDE MOVEMENT to clear yourself of some ignorance.

Bigger fool!!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Bunchersstab(m): 11:09am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Yeah I know Chucky234 is a player, but he's no longer my concern, I washed my hands of that big bad wolf weeks ago. It's all about you. smiley smiley smiley
Good to know...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Bunchersstab(m): 11:15am On Aug 15, 2014
chucky234: Too bad Khiaa still loves me even though she pretend not to.
Khiaa doesn't hate anyone...
I hold the four aces.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Your whole purpose of being here is because you hate blacks and everyone who isn't white. I have seen you white de.vils in action, I know how you scum operate.
Oh keep quite,stupid angry black thing. I hate blacks like you that hates my kind.stupid Ape
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Richy4(m): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014
bigbozz: Did u study literature while in school? U should know what negritude means. some people are always quick to abuse when they don't know y somebody says what he said. Negritude movement was what help most African countries to gain freedom. Nigger though derogatory means black, I am a black man and I will ever be.

my dear brother,Sorry if i caused you any grief by asking why you wanted to be referred to as a nigger.
Nigger does not mean a black person sir. it means someone that is ignorant, inferior, contemptible and so on. so when they see a black person, they feel think that he/she was that. and the blacks has foolishly accepted that they are ignorant by referring themselves as that.

so if you think that is what you are, good for you.

As for the question you asked if I studied literature, yes i did. During our graduation party, I was given a horrible looking certificate as the best in literature. and a gift. when i opened it, it was chike and the river. ie after buying The mayor of castabridge text book, bought Macbeth text, The Still Born etc. angry
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
Oh keep quite,stupid angry black thing. I hate blacks like you that hates my kind.stupid Ape

You don't hate blacks but to you I'm an ape, is that right cracka?
In my Chris Rocks voice "Craka Azz Craka". cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 11:55am On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

I also know your racist type. You hate anything white and we don't care. You are just another bitter black that loves to blame white for their miserable existence. Ape

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.