Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,468 members, 7,850,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:12 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78165 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Try doing something worthwhile and maybe you will be appreciated. Go ahead and tell me what have you done in America that I should appreciate. I'm waiting.
why is that BA don't patronize African restaurants & NC ? More whites are visiting Africa,more whites are patronizing our restaurants, it's either Africans or whites never BA , aren't you ashamed?

We are not looking for your appreciation...you know damn well most Africans do not care about BA, always complaining about how we are hanging between Africans, yet you don't see them say the same thing to Asian grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you have done in America to make me want to appreciate you. Still the same ole CamoroonFalsePride..... Talking loud and saying nothing.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 1:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Don't take that baboon seriously, just have fun playing with it.
This baboon is for entertaiment purposes only, now lets have fun feeding the baboon. cheesy cheesy
Go to hell.ghetto trash
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:29pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa: I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you have done in America to make me want to appreciate you. Still the same ole CamoroonFalsePride..... Talking loud and saying nothing.
Eh Eh why not ask for my real name instead ! Asuk
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
I agree with u on the movement
Moreover those who benefitted like oprah and jay z dont give a phock about the people theyleft behind

I agree with you 100 pc on how the whites roll.. same thing in Africa... networking, watch my back etc

They roll tight

CAMNEWTON4PRES:

grin grin
The civil right movt is dead burried, they are too individualistic and many if not most are satisfied with what they have, after all they can know fck white girls and date white males

Lol I'm just pulling her legs .....

As for the ethnic census of the city, you see white are always aware of their surrounding, they constantly check if they are the majority or the minority ....they will try to control their environment , change the laws etc, write petitions ...BA on the other hands lipsrsealed don't care and believe out of love the white massa are going to change and start treating them better ...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa: I'm still waiting for you to tell me what you have done in America to make me want to appreciate you. Still the same ole CamoroonFalsePride..... Talking loud and saying nothing.

Emulate us .period

Stop throwing tantrums ..
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: I agree with u on the movement
Moreover those who benefitted like oprah and jay z dont give a phock about the people theyleft behind

I agree with you 100 pc on how the whites roll.. same thing in Africa... networking, watch my back etc

They roll tight

Lol those people are too scared to vex their white masters.....don't expect anything from them

Yup you got it right, even in that city where they are the minority, they managed to dominate the judiciary system and the law enforcement probably to keep the black majority in check grin grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: why is that BA don't patronize African restaurants & NC ? More whites are visiting Africa,more whites are patronizing our restaurants, it's either Africans or whites never BA , aren't you ashamed?

We are not looking for your appreciation...you know damn well most Africans do not care about BA, always complaining about how we are hanging between Africans, yet you don't see them say the same thing to Asian grin

Maybe if you weren't so petty and treated blacks like you treat whites you would get their business, but nobody is going to give their hard earned money to someone who looks down on them and treats them like crap. Change your nasty attitudes.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:39pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Maybe if you weren't so petty and treated blacks like you treat whites you would get their business, but nobody is going to give their hard earned money to someone who looks down on them and treats them like crap. Change your nasty attitudes.
so Koreans , Chinese,mexicans, Japanese,Italians treat you well? grin grin lmfao ...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Emulate us .period

Emulate you how? Oooooh you mean 419? lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: so Koreans , Chinese,mexicans, Japanese,Italians treat you well? grin grin lmfao ...

Yes they do they are courteous, something you should learn when trying to get someone's business.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 1:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Lol those people are too scared to vex their white masters.....don't expect anything from them

Yup you got it right, even in that city where they are the minority, they managed to dominate the judiciary system and the law enforcement probably to keep the black majority in check grin grin

To be honest this applies to africans also

The black head of multinational companies in Africa do not care for the black workers

CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Emulate us .period

LOL......grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Yes they do they are courteous, something you should learn when trying to get someone's business.
cool, keep dashing your money to them then, azz licker .
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: cool, keep dashing your money to them then, azz licker .

You can call it what you want, but I'm not going to pay you to be rude to me.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:59pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:
Emulate you how? Oooooh you mean 419? lol cheesy cheesy cheesy

How?

-taking of your children, so that they don't end in the streets or in jails when it's not in a grave

- stop aborting, you are the only minority declining, in few years there will b more hispanics than u guys, in fact nowadays nobody gives a fck about your vote anymore, most politicians are now wooing Hispanics and other immigrants

-get yourself a culture that you can pass down to your kids
-get married , the family structure or marriage institution is important for kids
-stop supporting gay agenda
-go to school and get a college degree
- get involved in what's happening in your country/community
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Eh Eh why not ask for my real name instead ! Asuk

I don't care to know.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

You can call it what you want, but I'm not going to pay you to be rude to me.

I call you what you are, your true self ...yet you come here and want to sing kumbaya
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

I don't care to know.

Sarcasm

Ever heard about it ?!
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

How?

-taking of your children, so that they don't end in the streets or in jails when it's not in a grave

- stop aborting, you are the only minority declining, in few years there will b more hispanics than u guys, in fact nowadays nobody gives a fck about your vote anymore, most politicians are now wooing Hispanics and other immigrants

-get yourself a culture that you can pass down to your kids
-get married , the family structure or marriage institution is important for kids
-stop supporting gay agenda
-go to school and get a college degree
- get involved in what's happening in your country/community

Maybe when you stop/start doing all those things someone will take you seriously.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

To be honest this applies to africans also

The black head of multinational companies in Africa do not care for the black workers

LOL......grin

We were not talking about workers treatment ...but about how "empowered" people give back to their community, true we are becoming more and more individualistic, but we still give back to the community, in fact Africans are the people sending money back home the most, many Africans abroad have businesses in Africa,and help their people in many ways ...africans are the poster of giving back to their community
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I call you what you are, your true self ...yet you come here and want to sing kumbaya

What does kumbaya mean?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:07pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

What does kumbaya mean?
Don't know
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Forwetinnah: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
LastProphet:

GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU, GOD BLESS YOU! YOU ARE ONE AMONG THE FEW REASONABLE BLACKS LEFT IN THIS HOPELESS COUNTRY. SEE HOW BRAINLESS BLACK PEOPLE ARE? SEE HOW BRAINLESS? BLACKS JUST REMAIN THE DULL BLACKS THAT WE ARE EVEN IN AMERICA WHERE THEY HAVE LIVED FOR OVER 400 YEARS. AND I CAN BET YOU THAT MOST OF THE BLACKS THERE ARE CRIMINALS WHICH IS WHAT HAS BIASED THE POLICE AGAINST THEM. SO IT IS RIGHT TO WRESTLE WITH THE POLICE AS FAR AS YOU ARE UNARMED? IT IS RIGHT ABI? SO HERE IN NIGERIA YOU CAN WRESTLE WITH A FELLOW BLACK POLICE AS FAR AS YOU ARE UNARMED ABI? AND LASTLY THE POLICE WAS NOT EVEN WHITE, HE WAS BLACK! WE ARE A HOPELESS RACE

Where do you people even get your information from? I watched the clip on FB., police officer was a white fatso. There was no struggle...dude was walking on the side walk with a friend when the chase started; the only crime he committed was that he kept walking..The 1st 2 shots was on his back* chills* Chai Chai ( aluu killing on my mind) officer kept shooting even when brown was down. Haba mana...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 2:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

We were not talking about workers treatment ...but about how "empowered" people give back to their community, true we are becoming more and more individualistic, but we still give back to the community, in fact Africans are the people sending money back home the most, many Africans abroad have businesses in Africa,and help their people in many ways ...africans are the poster of giving back to their community

Hnmm... interesting angle...BAs sent money to south Africa, some do scholarships etc....just as some africans in diaspora don't give two about those at home

Let me sit this one out

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Maybe when you stop/start doing all those things someone will take you seriously.
why do you find it so hard to emulate us? lipsrsealed
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Don't know

I didn't think you did, so there you go talking out of the side of your mouth and don't even know what it means.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: why do you find it so hard to emulate us? lipsrsealed

I'm not into 419. cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

I didn't think you did, so there you go talking out of the side of your mouth and don't even know what it means.

Guess you really never heard about sarcasm
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Guess you really never heard about sarcasm

What does it mean?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

I'm not into 419. cheesy

Trust me, you don't want to go there.....

Why are you so hateful, we are trying to help you people
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:24pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Trust me, you don't want to go there.....

Why are you so hateful, we are trying to help you people

I'm just feeding off of you, you show me love you'll receive love back, you show me hatred and you damn sure will receive it back.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

I'm just feeding off of you, you show me love you'll receive love back, you show me hatred and you damn sure will receive it back.

Shouldnt you people look up to Africans? In the USA ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.