Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,532 members, 7,850,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:41 AM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78168 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:31pm On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
Go to hell.ghetto trash

I did but I didn't like your Daddy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:37pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Shouldnt you people look up to Africans? In the USA ?

Shouldn't you look up to black Americans since we paved the way for you to be able to live here go to school take advantage of affirmative action treated somewhat like a human being, need I go on?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 2:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Shouldn't you look up to black Americans since we paved the way for you to be able to live here go to school take advantage of affirmative action treated somewhat like a human being, need I go on?
no we shouldn't
You are @ the bottom of the ladder or society .

So why aren't they taking advantages of the things they fought for ?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Afam4eva(m): 2:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
The name of the officer is Darren Wilson.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by chucky234(m): 2:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Bunchersstab: Chucky234 clowned a new moniker bearing Kendra's Name asking me to follow her.
He was sharing his BB pin online...
I was wondering if he tot i share my feelings like him who switches his infatuation between freecocoa, other ladies and u my luv.
Too busy for such bro.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 2:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
chucky234: Too busy for such bro.

Leave him alone.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by chucky234(m): 2:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Leave him alone.
No way
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: no we shouldn't
You are @ the bottom of the ladder or society .

So why aren't they taking advantages of the things they fought for ?

You mean you are at the bottom of the barrel, right after native Americans. You always make ignorant comments and then wonder why black Americans don't support your businesses.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

I did but I didn't like your Daddy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Sorry I don't have more banana for you.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 3:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:

You gotta come better than that, come on amuse me baboon.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

You mean you are at the bottom of the barrel, right after native Americans. You always make ignorant comments and then wonder why black Americans don't support your businesses.
we are light ahead of you, you people still have leaving your ghetto as dreams ...

Btw I doubt you even have the money tho
Anyway where is your loyalty? We are your forefathers
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 3:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: we are light ahead of you, you people still have leaving your ghetto as dreams ...

Btw I doubt you even have the money tho
Anyway where is your loyalty? We are your forefathers

YOU are nothing to me, but a bore.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

YOU are nothing to me, but a bore.
watch your mouth angry
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Blackvampire(m): 3:17pm On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
hey you genetic defective albinism..i thought you were already dead so you still came back to this forum...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 3:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Blackvampire:
hey you genetic defective albinism..i thought you were already dead so you still came back to this forum...
You little ape
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Blackvampire(m): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
But how come in a place with a black majority white folks make up a bulk of the of police force what do the A.A expect given your history with those luciferians...you all need to be racial conscious at all times..as for the dead guy he just wasn't smart enough
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
You little ape

Caveman albino, inbreded bastard
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: watch your mouth angry

I'm going to bed, stayed up all nite messing with you and this thread. Goodbye.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
Blackvampire: But how come in a place with a black majority white folks make up a bulk of the of police force what do the A.A expect given your history with those luciferians...you all need to be racial conscious at all times..as for the dead guy he just wasn't smart enough

Thats it racial consciousness
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

I'm going to bed, stayed up all nite messing with you and this thread. Goodbye.
Sleep tight
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 3:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Caveman albino, inbreded bastard
Another monkey.go to your cage
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Blackvampire(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
You little ape
run back to your cave you chimpanze ..
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Blackvampire(m): 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Thats it racial consciousness
You can imagine only 3 black police officers abi do they discriminate in the police department 2
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
after you go back to your cave ....primitive beast

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: after you go back to your cave ....primitive beast
Thank your god that u are in a faceless forum,I would have beat you up like the slave you are.dirty niqqa
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
Blackvampire:
You can imagine only 3 black police officers abi do they discriminate in the police department 2
even the white commentators on CNN were shocked 75% of the pop of the town, yet only 03 policemen and no officers...I bet the mayor sef is white

It is either they all have records and can't get to the police or they were just being stupid

Btw khiaa I see some of your brothers wearing Africa shirts grin

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Blackvampire(m): 3:34pm On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
you better leave dis forum or you gonna get cancer trust me
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
Thank your god that u are in a faceless forum,I would have beat you up like the slave you are.dirty niqqa
give me your address coward, let's make it happen ...non evolved chimp

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by xp17(m): 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2014
Sweetlemon: All of you thinking that black guys are sweet, innocent, harmless people. I'm so sorry for you.

As a black African, you are safer living in the midst of white Americans than black Americans. You will be so shocked at what the average black guy has done before his 12th birthday! Most of them belong to one gang or the other who fight and bully other blacks. Plus they don't just send Africans. As for many of the black girls, choi!

Stay there!

Don't worry you won't understand until you go see things for yourself or if you have family and friends there.
my take.

if an average black guy does something wrong and gets pulled over by the metro , his defense is "is it because I'm a black man" but they never see anything wrong in whatever wrongs they do.
What the black race are reaching out for , is to take away other people's freedom before they get satisfied. I'm yet to see white folks protesting over one of them being demise by some black guys. or they think black metro don't kill white guys also?

black people and median sympathy, metcheeew.

ma'am you re truly fair in your judgment.

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
NobiGod:

Again, you are right about Jordan buying a debt ridden Bobcats ( renamed Hornets from next season)and got approval easily because of that, but you are dead wrong on Clippers sale. Steve Ballmer bid was 400m higher than the second highest bid. Yes, NBA is a cult business that is difficult to become an owner in, not just for blacks. Besides LA is a big market. Kudos to Magic Johnson.

Now let me leave you with this question- what do you think would have happened if a black man had bid 2.5 billion for Clippers?

At the bold - I don't think the owners association would've sanctioned it. If a black man were to bid 2.5 billion, they will get a next white man to bid 3 billion. Even the 2 billion Steve Ballmer paid for it was highly inflated. The Clippers was valued at 1 billion earlier this year.

That's the politics, bro.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by fightforchange1(f): 4:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
[quote aut undecided :ohor=TheBigUrban2]In 2 different towns in the space of days, black men have been shot by police for just walking.

Of course, riots will ensue. Especially after the Zimmerman nonsense[/quote]

and the guy walked Zimmerman!! shocked undecided
why do u think that happened.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.