Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,656 members, 7,851,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! - Foreign Affairs (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! (78170 Views)

Who Hasn't Heard About This Thing Going On In Uganda? See What 2 Girls Are Doing / Snowing In Johannesburg Right Now (pics) / Pictures Of London Riot Looters! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2014
neohitler:
I also know your racist type. You hate anything white and we don't care. You are just another bitter black that loves to blame white for their miserable existence. Ape

Cry me a river CRAKA. lol
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 12:05pm On Aug 15, 2014
You dont hate blacks? undecided undecided
yet u use words like black thing, ape

Your moniker is new hitler... yet you love blacks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
neohitler:
Oh keep quite,stupid angry black thing. I hate blacks like you that hates my kind.stupid Ape

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

lol@ blacks weren't allowed to go to school in 1962, please go hit the history books, it was mandatory to go to school in 1962, 1952, and 1942. We had our own schools because of segregation. cheesy cheesy
still you fought for yourself not for anyone and sorry ba history is not and has never Been part of my curriculum at least I know there were a fight

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: You dont hate blacks? undecided undecided

Don't take that baboon seriously, just have fun playing with it.
This baboon is for entertaiment purposes only, now lets have fun feeding the baboon. cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: still you fought for yourself not for anyone and sorry ba history is not and has never Been part of my curriculum at least I know there were a fight

We fought for equal rights for all minorities, and we are still fighting. Are you Cameroon Pride?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by Nobody: 12:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
NobiGod:
Everything you said here were close to correct except the highlighted. Steve Ballmer was the highest bidder and even Ellison lost to him. So it was not a case of racism. Michael Jordan is the majority owner of Bobcats. Magic Johnson was part of a group that purchased Los Angeles Dodgers and the Los Angeles Sparks.

Nah, there were consortiums led by Magic Johnson and a few other black people. However, Steve Ballmer had always been favoured from the get-go to take it.

Also, MJ bought a debt ridden and unfancied Bobcats(now Hornets) from Bob Johnson, another black man. No one wanted the Hornets when Jordan bought it, I guess that was why league's owners approved the sale easily. Clippers right now is on the different level - with hollywood and star power as well. And that's by far the best team in LA(btw, I'm a Lakers fan).
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 12:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
Well..i agree but i find it puzzling that theres still so much discrimination in this era
I will do well to ignore..

khiaa:

Don't take that baboon seriously, just have fun playing with it.
This baboon is for entertaiment purposes only, now lets have fun feeding the baboon. cheesy cheesy
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

We fought for equal rights for all minorities, and we are still fighting.
Cool and good luck about that
Now what do u want a cookie? Or maybe every fresh off the plane African should go to a BA neighborhood and say thank you ? undecided lipsrsealed

Why r u people always begging for love? The Internet is filled with your
Why Africans hate ba or do not respect us
Why Asians this
Why Ethiopians that ?
Just wondering
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by neohitler(m): 12:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1: You dont hate blacks? undecided undecided

Go ahead and believe whatever you like,I really don't care.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Cool and good luck about that
Now what do u want a cookie? Or maybe every fresh off the plane African should go to a BA neighborhood and say thank you ? undecided lipsrsealed

Why r u people always begging for love? The Internet is filled with your
Why Africans hate ba or do not respect us
Why Asians this
Why Ethiopians that ?
Just wondering

Who said anything about love? Why are you people always so insecure?
No you don't have to thank us for anything but you can always keep your azz at home. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
Why are there so many trolls on Nl, Nl used to b a saner place ...what with the white supremacists popping left and right
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Who said anything about love? Why are you people always so insecure?
mdr
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:33pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

No you don't have to thank us for anything but you can always keep your azz at home. cheesy

Make us

Africans in America are a blessing for you descendants of slaves ...you now have people you can look up to...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 12:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Why are there so many trolls on Nl, Nl used to b a saner place ...what with the white supremacists popping left and right

LOL... actuallythere are three issues here

1. Issues of the black community in the West with overhandedness of the enforcement agencies/system - This should be condemned as it can happen to anyone. The focus is on murder as that has a meaure of finality. What of discriminaton, trumped up charges, rushed convictions and pre conviction forfeitures..

2.Issues of African immigrants with the Native blacks
This is what i dont get myself. An AA here has said this is being done by ignorant blacks

3. Issues of Africans in the diaspora with those back home
This s so annoying.. immediately they enter abroad, our people start pushing up their noises, looking down at those in Africa

Issues grin grin grin

CAMNEWTON4PRES:
Make us
Africans in America are a blessing for you descendants of slaves ...you know have people you can look up to...

I guess you guys are trollin now grin grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
The only issue is the the first one
The second issue is not one at least not from us, the BA are expecting something from us, what I don't know, I believe they are looking to who to look down on , unfortunately for them africans, in the USA are well to do people, who don't take bs, when they see we are not interested by them , they start hating, or try to lump us in the we are all black bs, imagine one telling me that it is the white man who created my ethnic group/identity to divide us and conquer us lipsrsealed undecided...

pickabeau1:

LOL... actuallythere are three issues here

1. Issues of the black community in the West with overhandedness of the enforcement agencies/system - This should be condemned as it can happen to anyone. The focus is on murder as that has a meaure of finality. What of discriminaton, trumped up charges, rushed convictions and pre conviction forfeitures..

2.Issues of African immigrants with the Native blacks
This is what i dont get myself. An AA here has said this is being done by ignorant blacks

3. Issues of Africans in the diaspora with those back home
This s so annoying.. immediately they enter abroad, our people start pushing up their noises, looking down at those in Africa

Issues grin grin grin

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 12:45pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: The only issue is the the first one
The second issue is not one at least not from us, the BA are expecting something from us, what I don't know, I believe they are looking to who to look down on , unfortunately for them africans, in the USA are well to do people, who don't take bs, when they see we are not interested by them , they start hating, or try to lump us in the we are all black bs, imagine one telling me that it is the white man who created my ethnic group/identity to divide us and conquer us lipsrsealed undecided...

I think this is showed by the ignorant ones.. which happen to be majority however a lot of African immigrants are also ignorant of the Segregation history.. both ways

A lot of BAs are conscious of Africa and desire to know more of the continent
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

Am I lying?

Africans actually changed the perception others groups had on black people-black americans

We are family oriented ..they(BA ) recognize it themselves
We are school oriented actually the best immigrants
We have a culture
Etc

Instead of hating , they should emulate us ...
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 12:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

I think this is showed by the ignorant ones.. which happen to be majority however a lot of African immigrants are also ignorant of the Segregation history.. both ways

A lot of BAs are conscious of Africa and desire to know more of the continent

But the segregation does not exist anymore, I know the biases etc but Africans have no reason to know or care about the segregation, we are not unaware of racism, we went through invasion and are constantly fighting with europeans, so they can not lecture us on racism nor dictate us the way we must react to it
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Am I lying?

Africans actually changed the perception others groups had on black people-black americans

We have a culture
Etc

They are also family oriented.
School - some of the best minds in the world are black = Colin Powell, Ben Carson, Obama, belafonte etc
They also have a culture....

Emulation?... more like understand

When you cant even understand other, how will you unite

CAMNEWTON4PRES:
But the segregation does not exist anymore, I know the biases etc but Africans have no reason to know or care about the segregation, we are not unaware of racism, we went through invasion and are constantly fighting with europeans, so they can not lecture us on racism nor dictate us the way we must react to it

Have u heard of micro aggression.. Yes nationwide segregation does not exist but the effects of 300+ years of slavery does just like in Africa which suffers from neo colonialism

We went through invasion, they also fought for freedom
We fought with europeans.. they also did

lecturing?.. it is we who seems to be lecturing them

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 12:58pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Make us

Africans in America are a blessing for you descendants of slaves ...you now have people you can look up to...

How are you a blessing to anyone? You do realize that your people were part of the slave trade and that would make you a descendant of slaves, you just don't know which one was sent over here. It could have been a great---grandmother, but you will never know. Girl/boy your insecurities shows all through your posts.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
Look, BA should try to take advantage of the laws surrounding them..

Ask yourselves this how many BA own guns legally? undecided

Do you know how many would b out of jail, if they got a license or registered their guns properly? undecided

What are their senators doing?

How come in a 70% black city only 3 policemen are black, do you think the reverse would happen if white were the majority ? undecided
Those people should stop dreaming about Africa and start getting involved in their country ...at least where they are the majority
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Am I lying?

We have a culture
Etc

Yes you are lying, this is just some crap you made up in your own little mind to make yourself feel superior.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:06pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

How are you a blessing to anyone? You do realize that your people were part of the slave trade and that would make you a descendant of slaves, you just don't know which one was sent over here. It could have been a great---grandmother, but you will never know. Girl/boy your insecurities shows all through your posts.

BA are the poster of insecurity, miss stop projecting ....google servers are filled with your posts YouTube has enough of your videos grin grin
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
This is true

But do you know a black woman faces jail in NJ even though she has a registered gun
This should be a misdemeanour .. but guess what.,..shes black!

You cant divorce the system from this issue

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/16/honest-mistake-leads-to-philly-mother-facing-three-years-on-gun-charge/

A Philadelphia mother of two is facing three years in prison after she mistakenly entered New Jersey, where she was stopped for a traffic violation and found in possession of a handgun loaded with hollow-point bullets.

Shaneen Allen, 27, was pulled over in New Jersey’s Atlantic County after making an unsafe lane change in the early morning hours of Oct. 1. Allen then told the officer that she had the .380 Bersa Thunder handgun, as well as a concealed carry permit for Pennsylvania, unaware that her permit was not transferable to The Garden State.

“The gun charge was not proper to begin with at all,” her attorney, Evan Nappen, told FoxNews.com. “She made an honest mistake.”

Allen, who has no criminal record, was later charged with unlawful possession of a weapon and possession of hollow-point bullets. If convicted, the illegal possession of the handgun is a second-degree felony punishable by a mandatory minimum sentence of three years in prison.

CAMNEWTON4PRES: Look, BA should try to take advantage of the laws surrounding them..

Ask yourselves this how many BA own guns legally? undecided

Do you know how many would b out of jail, if they got a license or registered their guns properly? undecided

What are their senators doing?

How come in a 70% black city only 3 policemen are black, do you think the reverse would happen if white were the majority ? undecided
Those people should stop dreaming about Africa and start getting involved in their country ...at least where they are the majority
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Yes you are lying, this is just some crap you made up in your own little mind to make you feel superior.
Self denial ...you see you BA don't want to take Africans in the USA as example you would rather lick japanese, Koreans mexicans balls, patronizing their restaurants, buying their clothes and even visiting their places, while all you can do is accept the fact that Africans are worth emulating by any standard and in you really believe in your kumbaya chants you should not see anything wrong with doing so cool
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

BA are the poster of insecurities, miss stop projecting ....google servers are filled with your posts YouTube has enough of your videos grin grin

Google search do not have my posts nor do I have any videos, The more you post the more your insecurities and inferiority complex shows.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:12pm On Aug 15, 2014
That's where their black lobbies should get involved ...yup the law is harsh on BA
pickabeau1: This is true

But do you know a black woman faces jail in NJ even though she has a registered gun
This should be a misdemeanour .. but guess what.,..shes black!

You cant divorce the system from this issue

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/07/16/honest-mistake-leads-to-philly-mother-facing-three-years-on-gun-charge/

Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2014
khiaa:

Google search do not have my posts nor do I have any videos, The more you post the more your insecurities and inferiority complex shows.

You wish
Inferiority complex and insecurities over a CP? grin you really wish
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by pickabeau1: 1:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: That's where their black lobbies should get involved ...yup the law is harsh on BA

I agree with this.... discussing the civil rights movt is another issue entirely grin

Africa has it own issues too however

on u n khiaa..i will just observe ur banter
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by khiaa(f): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Self denial ...you see you BA don't want to take Africans in the USA as example you would rather lick japanese, Koreans mexicans balls, patronizing their restaurants, buying their clothes and even visiting their places, while all you can do is accept the fact that Africans are worth emulating by any standard and in you really believe in your kumbaya chants you should not see anything wrong with doing so cool

Try doing something worthwhile and maybe you will be appreciated. Go ahead and tell me what have you done in America that I should appreciate. I'm waiting.
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by NobiGod: 1:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, there were consortiums led by Magic Johnson and a few other black people. However, Steve Ballmer had always been favoured from the get-go to take it.

Also, MJ bought a debt ridden and unfancied Bobcats(now Hornets) from Bob Johnson, another black man. No one wanted the Hornets when Jordan bought it, I guess that was why league's owners approved the sale easily. Clippers right now is on the different level - with hollywood and star power as well. And that's by far the best team in LA(btw, I'm a Lakers fan).

Again, you are right about Jordan buying a debt ridden Bobcats ( renamed Hornets from next season)and got approval easily because of that, but you are dead wrong on Clippers sale. Steve Ballmer bid was 400m higher than the second highest bid. Yes, NBA is a cult business that is difficult to become an owner in, not just for blacks. Besides LA is a big market. Kudos to Magic Johnson.

Now let me leave you with this question- what do you think would have happened if a black man had bid 2.5 billion for Clippers?
Re: There Is A Race Riot Going On In America Right Now!! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
pickabeau1:

I agree with this.... discussing the civil rights movt is another issue entirely grin

Africa has it own issues too however

on u n khiaa..i will just observe ur banter

grin grin
The civil right movt is dead burried, they are too individualistic and many if not most are satisfied with what they have, after all they can know fck white girls and date white males

Lol I'm just pulling her legs .....

As for the ethnic census of the city, you see white are always aware of their surrounding, they constantly check if they are the majority or the minority ....they will try to control their environment , change the laws etc, write petitions ...BA on the other hands lipsrsealed don't care and believe out of love the white massa are going to change and start treating them better ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (39) (Reply)

Iran Warns 'war With Israel Has Already Begun ( Pics) / US "Doomsday" Plane Sent With Biden To Europe (Pics) / 2000-Year-Old Coffin Made Of Stone Discovered In Egypt, See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.