Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,759 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (93753 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by parklamson: 10:25am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigeria pastors? Hnmmm.... I only have respect for Enoach adeboye of redeemer, other pastors are 419, barawo, thief,cheat, clip, criminal, crook, defalcator, embezzler, heister, highway robber, hijacker, holdup artist, housebreaker, kleptomaniac, larcener, larcenist, lifter, moonlighter, mugger, owl, pickpocket, pilferer, pirate,
plunderer, porch climber, prowler, punk*, purloiner, robber, scrounger, shoplifter, sniper, spider, stealer, stickup artist, swindlers. Oyedepo is a more than thief. But I can't blame them,it's reflection of Nigeria economy. Pastoring,alternative job to unemployment, only in nigeria
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by damosky12(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2014
Dragonking:

You that have repented you still are not better than most of us you attacked ..Oyedepo has been exposed and even the bible warned about fake prophets and so called men of God..Continue to lick oyedepo's azz until you regret it totally.

https://www.nairaland.com/1852388/why-did-pastor-adeboye-run
How sure are you? I pity your ignorance.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by bollify(m): 10:26am On Aug 16, 2014
Hmmmm... White people with racial discrimination. They where the one that brought christianity and thier way of religion to us in africa, they exploited us with it and are stil doing so. If its their citizen its legitimate but if he is black then its a scam. What about their many ministers that do come to nigeria to do even worse? Just because one of their citizen was arrested in north korea we knew what american goverment did. So now that the man involve is a black man then its a scam. Well God will help us and save us from all this white men who believe they are superior because of their skin colour.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by redcap: 10:27am On Aug 16, 2014
In tuface voice "whom God has blessed no man can curse"
See life...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by uchechukwuochei(m): 10:27am On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: Well whether oyedepo is a scam or not is inconsequential. If his members are happy with him and the way he makes and spend money then that is their own problem.if you aren't a member of his church or if you don't give him any money then you have no caUse or right to question him or his church. It is his own business. I think the reason he was barred maybe because he registered his church there as a charity organisation
the church is not a man's business but Gods business. So if you are a real believing believer of the word of God, you should know what is right and do that which is right in the sight of God as guided by the bible to be like Jesus Christ our lord who is the owner of the church.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Dragonking: 10:30am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:
How sure are you? I pity your ignorance.

Hahaa..but you were saying some people will remain at the level they were becos they didnt asslick oyedepo like you are doing..so how sure were you the? mtchheeew...BTW it is you that is ignorant here and alot of people has already told you so..i advise you log out and go through this thread as a guest and you will see your level of ignorance been displayed on a different scale.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by kristisking(m): 10:31am On Aug 16, 2014
Those of you bashing,saying all sort of things against the man of God and christianity,judgment awaits you.You will incure the wrath of God if you don't desist from such

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by rusher14: 10:31am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:
No wonder many people are poor. You cant have this kind of mentality and be rich. Giving to the poor is lending to the Lord but Giving to God is greater than an investment. You may not believe that, that is why u may remain poor.
Have you met the person you are quoting in teal life to know his financial situation?
Simply because people interact on an anonymous online forum doesn't mean they are all of same financial stratification.
Giving has nothing to do with receiving though generosity may be encouraged as many people are in need.
Outdated philosophies are what they are; outdated.
Also, being rich should not be man's quest; rather happiness. The Robin Williams case might underline my feeling on this topic.
Not everyone would be rich as wealth would never be evenly distributed regardless of how much tithe you pay.
Leaving with the reality of inequitable wealth distribution would give you a differing view.

Ebola is one that would surely test the mettle of.our men of men; not a single one would be brave enough to perform their usual laying of hand... Tells you something.

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 16, 2014
cosmatika: Wat happens to d £16.7m? They for allow am enter UK, den nab am if na true

There is no law against him.

They are lost for words so they just prevent him.

No wonder Prime minister asked him to erect a university in U.K. to plow back profits.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by destiny333(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2014
THEY THAT WORK IN THE VINEYARD, ...
MUST EAT FROM THE VINEYARD !!!!!
MUGU FALL, .... GUY MAN WACK !!!!
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 16, 2014
pacretus:
oh i weep for this fellow.may the God of bishop oyedepo have mercy on you.bro your soul is groaning for salvation.not until u repent u shall likewise perish.pls my guy with love i tell you this"repent for the kingdom of God is nearer now than when christianity first began.
Bro, i think you need all the pity and weeping than me. How could you have sold your mind so cheaply to those criminals masquerading as 'men of God'? Poor you!*Meanwhile, come have breakfast with me*

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by onatisi(m): 10:35am On Aug 16, 2014
uchechukwuochei: the church is not a man's business but Gods business. So if you are a real believing believer of the word of God, you should know what is right and do that which is right in the sight of God as guided by the bible to be like Jesus Christ our lord who is the owner of the church.
ok good,so what has oyedepo done with his church money that is not right.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by suwailad(f): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:
my dear, go and read about these people. Bill Gates for instance became loaded with the Bible at the tender age of 12 when his grand mum whom he grew up with compelled him to do so, He knows the annointing very well, he could'nt have made the impact he made without it. Warren Buffet's father was a very devoted Christian from whom Buffet must have learnt. Get your facts right. These People even give to GOD more than the give to the poor. Strive Masiyiwa, owner of Econet and one of the richest in Africa has been a devoted Chritian b4 he became that big. He gave to God all His life. He is a sponsor of the Gospel to many nations up till now. Dont be decieved.

dont deceive yourself with made up stories. this the typical brainwashing!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by damosky12(m): 10:37am On Aug 16, 2014
kennyamusa: lol,Christianity sha,can u lend God money ? Lolzzzzzz
yes sir. Proverbs 19:17
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by iiichidodo: 10:40am On Aug 16, 2014
Church business is good business.Touch not my anointed..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by suwailad(f): 10:40am On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: ok good,so what has oyedepo done with his church money that is not right.

like building a university and charging school fees in the mould of the monthly salary of a senator, where 95% of the poor members of his church, who contributed 80% of the money he used to build the church, can't afford to send their children there.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by swing4real(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2014
Of he has been "cynically exploiting his supporters"
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by kennyamusa(m): 10:41am On Aug 16, 2014
damosky12:
yes sir. Proverbs 19:17
that's ur problem,misinterpretattion,misquoting and misapplication,the problem of christians,lending to the Lord does not mean borrowing,it means what God ought to do physcially,he is using u to do it ooooooo,Lolzzzzzzzzzzz. Can u borrow Dangote Money let alone God that. Doesn't even spend our currency ,haahahahahahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Forwetinnah: 10:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Na by force to donate money, abi dem give them the flyers at gun point...People funny sha!! You open ya korokoro eye go troway money finish begin cry. Miracle go kee people but on a cigarette note(not lighter) the UK is just angry tthat so much pounds is in a Nigerian ministry grin grin ...dem sabi protect their yeye currency no be small
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by onatisi(m): 10:47am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:

like building a university and charging school fees in the mould of the monthly salary of a senator, where 95% of the poor members of his church, who contributed 80% of the money he used to build the church, can't afford to send their children there.
good , please how did u come about this statistics of 95% of his poor members contributing 80% of tthe ttotal cost money? And the issue still remains that ,are his members complaining?building of universities whether low cost or high cost doesn't constitute an offence to me and neither to God. But if there is or are other things then let's examine them
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by damosky12(m): 10:48am On Aug 16, 2014
kennyamusa: that's ur problem,misinterpretattion,misquoting and misapplication,the problem of christians,lending to the Lord does not mean borrowing,it means what God ought to do physcially,he is using u to do it ooooooo,Lolzzzzzzzzzzz. Can u borrow Dangote Money let alone God that. Doesn't even spend our currency ,haahahahahahahahahah
My dear friend. Dont be lazy. Go and read it. Let me help u post it sha. "He that hath pity upon the poor lendeth unto the LORD; and thath which he hath given will he pay him again". I believe if u ever went to school, it should be clear anough.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by damosky12(m): 10:50am On Aug 16, 2014
suwailad:

dont deceive yourself with made up stories. this the typical brainwashing!
Its not a must you believe it dear. Thats because its not everybody will be rich. Poor people must be around too.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Youngzedd(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2014
Champele: because we talking money,you talking nonsense.

In Rick's voice.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ebenice(m): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2014
Well, after going thru some of the comments here is my conclusion... me think

*dont give christainity a bad name because of the actions of some "FEW"

*now imagine if big men of God, like oyedepo, kumuyi, adeboye et al.. Weren't pastors, maybe just a university prof . They wudnt have been recognized this much, i mean they wudnt have been this popular, so i felt just as GOD EXALTED JESUS to sit in His right hand, indeed so also has God exalted these men for serving Him dedicatedly, hence the luxury and the fame, b4 u hate this, have you patiently check up their little begining? .ok now they are HUMANS and also nigerians, is it a crime or whatever to live large?.. Now its their biz on whatever they chose to do with their "blessings" either charitable or personal extravaganza luxry, thats btw them and God.. You shud imagine your self in their shoes and then impassionately without being bias judge 4 urself what u wud av done differently after everything u've gone thru b4 making it that big, why don't peopla criticized musicians and celebrities on their lavish spendings? Beside, those monies they spend are tithes and offerings from members they didnt force them to give, given is scriptural, even the bible says its more blessed to give than to recieve, so members obeying the bible and pastor being at the recieving end or vise vasa is just what it is..

And lastly, mind and watch your speech, dont insult any man who boast to associate with GOD's name , pastor or rev or bishop, for the fact that you insult them for what they do doesnt make u anybetter when indeed you've not been tested with dsame position. Remember peter try defending Jesus , yet JESUS forbade him, even uzzah try saving the ark from falling yet He was purnish with death, hence i beseech you brethen dont fight for God, fight for ur own SOUL... And leave them and God to settle scores..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Doclight(m): 10:53am On Aug 16, 2014
mentorandfriend: You cant have what you dont admire bro. You obviously insulted the man, or are you denying it?
umm friend, i've tried d number u gave me, but it seems not to b on whatsapp
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Forwetinnah: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2014
onatisi: good , please how did u come about this statistics of 95% of his poor members contributing 80% of tthe ttotal cost money? And the issue still remains that ,are his members complaining?building of universities whether low cost or high cost doesn't constitute an offence to me and neither to God. But if there is or are other things then let's examine them

Leave them...If there's one church that has like 70% big shots, it should be winners chapel. The church gather tycoons, I no fit shout. Some people even attend the church for connections # fact. Like a friend said " if Dangote was a Christian, he would be a winners member"

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 16, 2014
YoungDaNaval: Hahahahaha
ok you don't know before?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by jamesbridget13(f): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Just last week my elder sis told me of a colleague n a friend of hers who stopped worshipping with winners. I ask y? She said d pastor of d branch where d lady worships was transferred to another branch, this time not as a pastor but as an ordinary member. So i told her may be he must ve done something wrong. Her reply suprised me. She said he was demoted cos they said he does not motivate d congregation to give. My dear, i was suprised hearing dat. But what else can i say? Hmmmm

8 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:57am On Aug 16, 2014
Mrcdorv: ok you don't know before?
Lol Know What?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Jay2014: 10:58am On Aug 16, 2014
oh Lord, help my faith to grow in u. Things are happening.
but the bible say Not everybody that call Lord that will enter into the kingdom of God.
May God help us.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Chinom(m): 11:03am On Aug 16, 2014
This man is nothing but a criminal. He is going to HELL when he dies. I don't blame though. I blame the mugus who are giving him money every Sunday.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

"How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / "80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.