Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,256 members, 7,811,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:55 PM

Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK (93705 Views)

Benson Idahosa And Bishop David Oyedepo Pictured Together / The Actual Declaration Of Bishop David Oyedepo. / Bishop David Oyedepo Dancing Azonto (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okotv(m): 8:21am On Aug 16, 2014
Scyllapatron:

tap your head and think again, if you cannot see white and call it white, then you are nothing but a hypocrite. bible talked about people like you a lot.
brother abeg pity me now...i just said i dont support his church policies abeg....and me been an hypocrite....well na you talk am sha...love you brother.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 16, 2014
U religious gay,nonsense
okotv: brother abeg pity me now...i just said i dont support his church policies abeg....and me been an hypocrite....well na you talk am sha...love you brother.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2014
opeyemi2013: "while over 2 million african kids need just 15cents to buy malaria vaccines, africa's bishop oyedepo hoards 4 private jets ; $30m each." "warren buffett a humanitarian worth $50bn still flies commercial airlines while africa's bishop oyedepo hoards 4 private jets." "Hard-working citizens who work 9-5hrs have nothing to show for it, while pastors like oyedepo sell biblical fables once a week and purchase $20m jets."
You may have a point, but the truth is: its his money and anyhow he chooses to spend it so be it.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 16, 2014
Anytime these Britons speak, I just laugh.

See their brain child Nigeria. They are confused people..
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by allgoodlight(m): 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
chigozisky01: no weapon formerd against the man of God shall prosper.
hahahah for your mind man of God or man of fraud many pastor made themselves man of God due to economic situation of the country so God never protect a self-made man of God some Nigerian church goer are suffering from religious illiteracy under a cloak of spiritual mental disorder only believe their pastor not the Bible. lipsrsealed
chigozisky01: no weapon formerd against the man of God shall prosper.
hahahah for your mind man of God or man of fraud many pastor made themselves man of God due to economic situation of the country so God never protect a self-made man of God some Nigerian church goer are suffering from religious illiteracy under a cloak of spiritual mental disorder only believe their pastor not the Bible.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by yunisco: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
Scyllapatron:

it is this your kind of hypocritical approach that drives people away from christianity. . . phoney!!
U better get wisdom now b4 u end like sodom and Gomorah
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 16, 2014
Is it His money or peoples money or God's money,i dont understand again
sexyseun: You may have a point, but the truth is: its his money and anyhow he chooses to spend it so be it.

10 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 16, 2014
okotv: brother abeg pity me now...i just said i dont support his church policies abeg....and me been an hypocrite....well na you talk am sha...love you brother.

one luv, bro

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Dolemite(f): 8:25am On Aug 16, 2014
yunisco: . May God have mercy on u and also bring u out of dat shrine

And may god deliver you from fear, fear of false preachers who exploit you like goats!

13 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 16, 2014
databoy247:

Church nor be business? Abi you nor see the 16.7 million pounds wey dem dey talk about? tongue

No mind am.

Barring someone from entering a country is a political issue not religious.

He is confused by hearing Oyedepo. This is not church issue per say. But the reasons as mentioned giving rise to the barring is church related.

That's the analysis.. Gbam !

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okotv(m): 8:26am On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: U religious gay,nonsense
me....religious gay....hahahaha...if you knew the church i attend and our policies....am not sure you would keep saying this
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by lankieman: 8:27am On Aug 16, 2014
Singing Fela....Pastors na him them give respect pass, but na[color=#990000][/color] them dey do bad.bad..bad...bad....bad.....bad....baaaaaad things through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Pastors House na im dey fine pass, and my people dem dey stay for wall surroundings...

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:29am On Aug 16, 2014
yunisco: U better get wisdom now b4 u end like sodom and Gomorah

its funny when fools talk about wisdom, and to think you know anything about God? just another myopic pentecostal slave.

9 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okotv(m): 8:29am On Aug 16, 2014
Scyllapatron:

one luv, bro
agape love....heb 13:1
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 16, 2014
okotv: agape love....heb 13:1

you don't need heb 13:1 to know we should love one another..

3 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Jesuspistol(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2014
okotv: false, and watch what you say ...

No mind d guy. He think say hm fit use unconfirmed news deceive everybody
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by damosky12(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2014
Lakayanah: I don't think there is a greater fraud than the church business in Nigeria. Yet people wonder how can anyone be brainwashed to blow themselves up with bombs. If a single man can come out and tell you to bring everything you've worked for with your sweat and blood and you give willingly there's no level of persons that cannot be hypnotized. Main while I am a Christian I know what to do with my money and I can see clearly where the needy are.
No wonder many people are poor. You cant have this kind of mentality and be rich. Giving to the poor is lending to the Lord but Giving to God is greater than an investment. You may not believe that, that is why u may remain poor.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by claremont(m): 8:32am On Aug 16, 2014
This document has been trending on social networks for the past couple of days.

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okotv(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2014
Scyllapatron:

you don't need heb 13:1 to know we should love one another..
of course...just felt like quoting scriptures this morning...

2 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 16, 2014
Unibenstudent: Is it His money or peoples money or God's money,i dont understand again
Does God own personal money? The last time i checked Oyedepo runs his own business just like you and me, so from the proceeds of his business can't he buy whatever he wants? oh! because he is a pastor he shouldn't have the luxury of nice things?
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by lastmessenger: 8:36am On Aug 16, 2014
flexxyworld: The one that gets me cracking is how church members money are used for project like schools and stuffs, yet even same members can't afford it nt even at a reduced price for members.. I still can't place it but God knows best
That's life for you.life has been unfair from the 1020s.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okotv(m): 8:37am On Aug 16, 2014
Jesuspistol:

No mind d guy. He think say hm fit use unconfirmed news deceive everybody
ermmm....does not mean i support his policies

#dont be deceived.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Archildao: 8:37am On Aug 16, 2014
valuedammy: Church bussiness is a very good bussiness 2 invest on, as a muslim if I have money I will build a church and hire a good pastor to manage it then we would share the proceeds from it together in percentage.
Why Dnt U Form A Terrorist Organisation Like ISIS or Al Qaeda As A Muslim,so U Will Get Funds To Perpetrate Nefarous Activities... Mtcheeeew!

4 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:39am On Aug 16, 2014
The last person on earth to be exploited by any godamn pastor is me.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by drkay(m): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2014
God bless ur hustle sir.
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:40am On Aug 16, 2014
okotv: of course...just felt like quoting scriptures this morning...

grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by ghettodreamz(m): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2014
sindyko: Oyinbo wil neva encourage exploitation, but my gullible nigerians wil commend any move by their clergy. Until wen wil undatstand their are playin on our naïve .

The correct word should be Naivety.

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by 9jalyte: 8:43am On Aug 16, 2014
mount1ng: Can I ask one simple question, why do we cast stone on our own? Have ever heard a muslim casting stone on their own? Are we saying there is no fraud and deceit in other religion? Do you see it published. You will not, they protect their own.
No matter how much we judge them, God has the final say concerning them.
"Let he without sin cast the first stone"
" If you fail in one you've failed in all"

Did you just write that with a clear head? Please I never believed people like you still exist. What is "our own". That is the mentality that has finished this world, even in the christian faith, you keep protecting your own even when you are very sure you have sold your soul out. That is the beauty of Christianity, it is not a political party that you need to do image making, if it is bad, it is bad simple! Please heal your diseased spirit, it stinks. Christianity frees your tongue to speak the truth brother.

12 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by okotv(m): 8:43am On Aug 16, 2014
Scyllapatron:

grin
cheesy
Scyllapatron:

grin
Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 16, 2014
sexyseun: You may have a point, but the truth is: its his money and anyhow he chooses to spend it so be it.

His money?

1 Like

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:46am On Aug 16, 2014
Nigerian christians are the most naive, most gullible set of people on the planet - especially the pentecostals. It's amazing to see how a few crooks can so thoroughly control millions of zombies. I'll never forget the ITV documentary that exposed these glorified frauds, beamed all over the UK, making Nigeria a laughing stock. Pentecostal christianity is a scourge on this country.

If only Nigerians spend half the money they put into the pockets of these thieves on real charitable causes such as their decayed public schools and public health facilities, they'll be much better for it. Stop spending your money enriching the pockets of these scammers. Churches are supposed to be registered charities dedicated to community causes and any pastor with a private jet - nevermind four - is an absolute fraud.

22 Likes

Re: Bishop David Oyedepo Barred From Entering The UK by josite: 8:48am On Aug 16, 2014
this is not new,they did this to ashimolowo kicc,what came out of it.nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"80-Year-Old 'Witch' Trapped On Electric Pole On Her Way Back" - Online User / Days Of Praise (3) — The Doctrine of Christ / Reverend Sister Leads Students Dance Group On Kiss Daniel's Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.