Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? (5670 Views)

Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Why Do Calabar Women Change Their Names When They Marry From Another Tribe? / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 19, 2014
Smh... reason being?
BoboYekini: You're Yoruba, aren't you? smiley
@post, fulani abeg. No wait! Calabar! chai I love calabar gals.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 12:26pm On Aug 19, 2014
missbronze: No.., still in Italy with ur mother.

She sent her love to u.

Nice!
Now ignore the e-diot.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by jennylove7575(f): 12:35pm On Aug 19, 2014
pineed:

Jenny don't tell me you love the idea of being used to sexually entertain a male guests.. angry sad
I think Edo men fare better.. we treat our women like queens.. grin

Nice pic by the way... notthinghill?
thanks. ha ha ha nope....
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
jennylove7575: thanks. ha ha ha nope....
You welcome ma'am. wink... really, thot twas notthinghill
U luk an interesting person to get to know.. If you don't mind, lets comm. via mail pls.. do find mine below; thanks.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by bosun11(m): 1:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
jennylove7575: thanks. ha ha ha nope....

how you doing ?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by bosun11(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
Lol. This one no be sweerie things...
2 people no dey mad @ the same time, she should have just ignored him.
That's why we are women, I think we should always solicit for peace, not play along with trouble.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm smiley
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by bosun11(m): 1:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
marieolae: no I just don't like igbo guys. Finish

you should have a reason
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Adventurist(m): 2:19pm On Aug 19, 2014
Welcome to the world of adventure fellow adventurist!

Btw, God help you if you've been eyeing one of your husband's friend and he happens to visit you. Sure you will be praying he comes visiting very often. Lol

jennylove7575: I would marry the Tivs in benue state. because I love adventures.. I heard they use their wives as tools for sexaual satisfaction of their male guests as a form of entertainment. when a male guest visits, like the husbands friend. Its the wife duty to warm the guest bed at night as part of the hosting. grin
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by cirmuell(m): 2:30pm On Aug 19, 2014
mizcalvina: An American...
grin grin barawo
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by cirmuell(m): 2:32pm On Aug 19, 2014
brianromel: Hausa fulani. Seem to be a very loyal man keeping bunch.

I can travel the world and come back years later and she still be waiting for me.
OYO grin
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2014
shoefreak: Smh... reason being?
Are you jealous ni? grin Well, it's not even just about their famed bed and kitchen skills, Calabar babes generally love to please their men. Complete tlc. All my calabar affairs were so comfortable, no drama at all, even when it's time to move on. Maybe I just got lucky?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by ofpeaceandroyal: 9:30am On Aug 20, 2014
Yoruba. The culture is rich and the well brought up ladies are just intelligent, supportive, loving and good cooks.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by lertee(f): 2:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
Every tribe in Nigeria grin

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by JohnieWalker(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2014
Fair curvy Hausa babe. If nt na Rev fada tins
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by galaxi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 20, 2014
pineed:

Jenny don't tell me you love the idea of being used to sexually entertain a male guests.. angry sad
I think Edo men fare better.. we treat our women like queens.. grin

Nice pic by the way... notthinghill?
I disagree with you,edo men treat their woman like a piece of rag.My two edo neighbors treat their wives like maid,keep girl friends,always come home drunk.my father gave one quite notice because he always beat up the wife over little things and in one of the occasions she lost a few months pregenancy.Both of them have cars but allow their children to walk to school and the school is just two poles from their work place.

But am very suprise their wives are very good and obeident not minding their situation.
Am ibo,ibo women are not very obiedent due to ibo man's(woman's)atitude of always wanting to be financially independent and most times this will affect the amount of time dedicated to the family.
I believe ibo men are the best of husbands in nigeria because of the value we give our women and our culture.
south westners and most south southners are very polygamous,their wives even thinks that is normal.
After my ibo girls,i think i like tiv girls.

1 Like

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by priscaoge(f): 4:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
YORUBA!!!!!"

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by xp17(m): 6:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
galaxi:
I disagree with you,edo men treat their woman like a piece of rag.My two edo neighbors treat their wives like maid,keep girl friends,always come home drunk.my father gave one quite notice because he always beat up the wife over little things and in one of the occasions she lost a few months pregenancy.Both of them have cars but allow their children to walk to school and the school is just two poles from their work place.

But am very suprise their wives are very good and obeident not minding their situation.
Am ibo,ibo women are not very obiedent due to ibo man's(woman's)atitude of always wanting to be financially independent and most times this will affect the amount of time dedicated to the family.
I believe ibo men are the best of husbands in nigeria because of the value we give our women and our culture.
south westners and most south southners are very polygamous,their wives even thinks that is normal.
is it the same ibo man who ll greet his father inlaw as if they are age mate or sometimes like a younger brother?
or an ibo lady that that ll greet his father like his boyfriend? like "good morning, john . if he's lucky, he gets brother john, good morning

you can't generalize base on individual flaws, Oga at the top. every tribes, races and ethnicities have good and bad people. you guys should stop this tribe is the best, blah blah blah.

2 Likes

Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by galaxi(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
xp17: is it the same ibo man who ll greet his father inlaw as if they are age mate or sometimes like a younger brother?
or an ibo lady that that ll greet his father like his boyfriend? like "good morning, john . if he's lucky, he gets brother john, good morning

you can't generalize base on individual flaws, Oga at the top. every tribes, races and ethnicities have good and bad people. you guys should stop, this tribe is the best, blah blah blah.
we do not value mode of greetings much in the east,but that does not mean our ladies are rude because we do not immitate your mode of greeting elders.
If you read my post very well you will understand i never said ibos are without fault.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by oluamid(m): 7:24am On Aug 21, 2014
galaxi:

Traditionally, all the tribes in Nigeria are polygamous including the Igbo tribe. Its only christianity that changed things. Most Igbos are christians and christianity preaches monogamy that's why most Igbos nowadays are monogamous. Check out the kings or those who follow tradition strictly in Igboland, and you'll see they are usually polygamous. As for other tribes being polygamous, check out the religion of the polygamous person and u'll see they are either muslims (polygamy is permitted in Islam) or traditionalists. Generally, most christians are monogamous irrespective of tribe. That's not to say some christians don't go against the norm though.

Polygamy is a normal thing so the wives of people who practice it are not weird for thinking its normal. Its you who needs to adjust your view of things and accept the fact that different people have different idiosyncrasies.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Vado(m): 9:50am On Aug 21, 2014
jennylove7575: I would marry the Tivs in benue state. because I love adventures.. I heard they use their wives as tools for sexaual satisfaction of their male guests as a form of entertainment. when a male guest visits, like the husbands friend. Its the wife duty to warm the guest bed at night as part of the hosting. grin

Whoa! In other words, you'd love your kitty to be consistently beat up by hubby's friends and associates? Now that's gangsta lol. grin
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Vado(m): 9:58am On Aug 21, 2014
Seems the ladies are down with yoruba dudes. Oh well, it your lucky day sunshine, I am here. cheesy
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by eezor: 10:09am On Aug 21, 2014
Bootybuttchic: a good nigerian man....sent from God wink

i dont do tribal ish,a language doesnt make up a man
nice comment i hv heard from a lady since i join NL. gud. if i hv my way, i wud hv given u a special treats.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 21, 2014
missbronze: Ba**stard.

An end result of a broken condom between a woman and a monkey.
Eziokwu!!! Nna do u want killi somburi?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by eezor: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2014
marieolae: no I just don't like igbo guys. Finish
wat about me, i am from Rivers. wud u?
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by marieolae(f): 10:52am On Aug 21, 2014
eezor:
wat about me, i am from Rivers. wud u?
would I what
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by dania30(f): 12:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
Yoruba

Hausa (xtian)

Maybe Delta
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by eezor: 12:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
marieolae: would I what
consider marrying me if u were to marry outside ur tribe.
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by munex007(m): 3:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
Yoruba/Hausa/Auchi
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
Igbo or edo
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by NiniArike(f): 4:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
I don't wanna date anybody out of my tribe not to talk of thinking about it. But if need be, then it must be an Educated Hausa Man. smiley
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by Bootybuttchic(f): 5:26pm On Aug 21, 2014
eezor:
nice comment i hv heard from a lady since i join NL. gud. if i hv my way, i wud hv given u a special treats.
smiley thanks
Re: If you had to marry another tribe/ethnicity apart from your own which wud it be? by marieolae(f): 12:13am On Aug 22, 2014
eezor:
consider marrying me if u were to marry outside ur tribe.
lolz funny guy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Is Forming Good Girl Where As She Is Loose. / 26 Places To Meet A Rich Man / 13 Reasons You Should Have Sex On Your Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.