Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer (50395 Views)

“ewedu” Can Prevent And Cure Ebola – LUTH Consultant / I Can Cure Ebola With Yoruba Herbs / Bitter Kola Can Cure Ebola Virus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2014
MRLINGTON: The makers of the drug and the Managing
Director, Natural Solutions Foundation, United
States, Dr. Rima Laibow, in a Webcast on youtube,
has refuted claims that the drug is not safe for the
management of the Ebola Virus Disease.
This is contrary to the position of the Federal
Government and the verdict of the National Health
Research Ethics Committee which stated that it could
not approve the use of the experimental drugs for
the management of the disease last week.
Laibow , noted that the controversial drug has been
deployed by her team of scientists in the
management of Ebola patients in some African
countries before now

Which African countries? Documentary proof?
(And finally.....it isn't a Nigerian who made the drug).

She said, “Ebola is surging through various parts of
Africa, and it is just a plane ride from the rest of the
world. As of now, It is said that there is no cure or
treatment against Ebola, and that is not true.

We are listening.....

“ In fact there is a well known, well
characterised nutrient against the disease and that is
Nano silver.

So it is a nutrient? Well, well, well.....

It is non toxic, it does not require
refrigeration. It is inexpensive, self sterilising and it
can be given to every member of the community
from the tiniest baby to the pregnant mother and
the most fragile elderly person that is infected.

Why don't you try it on your own baby, ma'ám?

“Nano Silver leaves the beneficial bacteria and the
healthy cells of the patient unaffected but it does
kill every pathogen against which it has been tested
worldwide without exception. There is no other
effective solution against Ebola apart from this.”

And it kills Ebola...because it kills bacteria.(Like viruses and bacteria are the same....or maybe my microbiology lecturer lied to me.(Yeah...and I am the secret King of England).

On why Nano Silver has not been approved globally
for the management of the disease, Laibow noted
that the drug had to go through different stages of
trial before it could have been brought forward.

But you said it works.....and who is trialling the drug right now? Any researcher?

And you said that you had used it in several African countries...so surely you know the safe and therapeutic dose(She don't).

She stated that her team of experts are ready to
assist any country interested in using the
experimental drug for the management of Ebola
and other communicable diseases.
Laibow added, “ There are different scientific reasons
why we could not just go public with it, but it has
been brought forward now. It is available in large
quantities and it is unlimited in its effectiveness. The
Natural Solutions Limited and I, stand ready to assist
the people of the world in deploying safe, non toxic
inexpensive and available solution against Ebola and
every other communicable disease which threatens
us on this planet.”

Nano Silver....cures bacteria, parasites, fungi, viruses, malaria, headache.....now why am I smelling snake oil all of a sudden?

One drug fights against bacteria, viruses, protozoa, fungi? Glory be!

Silver has been used as an antimicrobial agent for
thousands of years. Silverware according to
researchers were used for food preservation in the
past, had been proven to have anti-microbial
activities that can reduce food and drink-borne
diseases.

http://www.punchng.com/news/nano-silver-can-cure-ebola-experts/

And Ladies and gentlemen....here is the end product of drinking silver...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fy3kox2TSg8

7 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by luckycliff: 7:16am On Aug 19, 2014
They should use the vaccine on a patient that have 0.0% of surviving.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by henryobinna(m): 7:16am On Aug 19, 2014
macsika: I think they should conduct a public experiment by infecting themselves and cure it with the drug.

By the way, I'm just sayin...
partly true but you be devil oh cheesy
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by johnshagb(m): 7:19am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm not doubting the effectiveness of the nano but you guys should endeavor to read some health practitioner's reaction to her claims on youtube.

You'll be dazed.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2014
Then meet the demands of NMA, NAFDAC, and the likes who are to approve it. Let's end this satanic outbreak!
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by henryobinna(m): 7:25am On Aug 19, 2014
modestdude: I once read from wikileaks some of US secret files about how they wire and tap every top Nigerian government officials communication line and how they use blackmail of corruption to keep them loyal to their bidding.

The minister of health has not told us the real deal behind his quick recantment over the nano silver drug. I smell blackmail from uncle sam. He should just resign
can you please give me the link to the article, I need it...waiting your reply

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ogaju007(m): 7:29am On Aug 19, 2014
arsetalks: What you have stated are facts THANK YOU but it is also facts that America has not shown enough willingness to help

Why has Germany, the UK, Russia and Canada send 5% of their work force to Africa to help remedy the situation but America the supposed leader of the world refuse to follow suit?

They may be innocent but they ( America) don't help matters with their actions and inaction so far.

Why do we expect them to risk their own lives when even we (Africans) have not done that. Even your pastors now cant lay hands on people for miracle grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by phabulux: 7:31am On Aug 19, 2014
donnypool:

they should try the drug in guinea or her brothers lib and serre, they have the worst outbreak. We are managing ours very well. nano and zmapp can relax till we come up with ours

Now, Guinea, I understand. They're managing, and, managing very well. The disease is been beaten there.

Now, Sierra Leone, there, I just read that they had to go from house to house to fetch the infected. Even Nano Silver can't be more potent than Jesus Christ.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by arsetalks(m): 7:33am On Aug 19, 2014
ogaju007:

Why do we expect them to risk their own lives when even we (Africans) have not done that. Even your pastors now cant lay hands on people for miracle grin grin grin
Are you serious? Did anyone say they should test it on their own people? We have ebola patients who the med can be tried on. If they are not treated, they will die and if ( a big IF) works, they will have another chance at life so what's there to lose?
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ogaju007(m): 7:37am On Aug 19, 2014
arsetalks: Are you serious? Did anyone say they should test it on their own people? We have ebola patients who the med can be tried on. If they are not treated, they will die and if ( a big IF) works, they will have another chance at life so what's there to lose?

Why havent africans developed something that cures an ailment in Africa? Hmmn let me guess (They are always waiting either for a miracle and/or someone to do it for them. and even when one of their own comes up with a cure, they reject it with stupidity. [/url]www.klenzamerica.com/whatis.html[url]

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by room089: 7:39am On Aug 19, 2014
This drug will definitely cure ebola and America knows that; and that's why they've decided to come up with this campaign of calumny against the manufacturer of Nano silver drug. They never envisaged that such a rare cure of the dreaded disease would ever emerge from Africa.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by infolekan(m): 7:39am On Aug 19, 2014
arsetalks: What you have stated are facts THANK YOU but it is also facts that America has not shown enough willingness to help combat this challenge known as EBOLA. First they refused to give us their zmapp medication but could sent it to Spain. Then when there was a big outcry, they sent it to Liberia and now it is no longer available.

Who in the first place approved zmapp? No one. It was administered without approval just as nano silver would have if our corrupt bastardos did not accede to America's demands.

Question is, why is America against this potential curse even without any proof to show it ineffectiveness after all there was no proof that zmapp will work before it was tried!!! Thing is, if the Ebola patients are not treated, they have just less than 20% chance of survival and if Nano Silver doesn't work they will only be back to status quo. Nothing to lose here.

Why has Germany, the UK, Russia and Canada send 5% of their work force to Africa to help remedy the situation but America the supposed leader of the world refuse to follow suit?

They may be innocent but they ( America) don't help matters with their actions and inaction so far.

Look at this man throwing figures around....5% of their workforce.
MSF means Medicine Sans Frontiers or Doctors without Borders in plain English. Have several friends there who have been posted to Ethiopia and all.....it's an international organization that PAYS well(compared to Nigeria standard at least).
No one has asked who the so called Nano tested their drugs on.....why it hasn't been sold to Liberia and Guinea and the other countries that are worst hit.
Why the sudden shout of Nano silver? Is the average Nigeria so unintelligent or so myopic in their views to know that drugs aren't just released without an appropriate and earlier test?
Which EVD patient did THEY test it on before now that they now expect us to use our own family members and friends as Guinea pigs?
Why aren't they using it for HIV that is even more common?
How many such groundbreaking drugs have they developed and why dint the get approval from the necessary authorities as all LEGIT PHARM companies do.
It's like forever products claiming they can use their food supplements to cure HIV?
Even drugs used for Cancer still kills the human cells(that's the cause of the hairloss and all) but this wonder drugs is now being thrown at us to test the efficacy.
Not at Liberia.
Not at Guinea
Not at the Medical Personel on ground seeing the patient
But AT THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT to purchase in large quantity for our Guinea Pigs

7 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Onegai(f): 7:40am On Aug 19, 2014
arsetalks: What you have stated are facts THANK YOU but it is also facts that America has not shown enough willingness to help combat this challenge known as EBOLA. First they refused to give us their zmapp medication but could sent it to Spain. Then when there was a big outcry, they sent it to Liberia and now it is no longer available.

Who in the first place approved zmapp? No one. It was administered without approval just as nano silver would have if our corrupt bastardos did not accede to America's demands.

Question is, why is America against this potential curse even without any proof to show it ineffectiveness after all there was no proof that zmapp will work before it was tried!!! Thing is, if the Ebola patients are not treated, they have just less than 20% chance of survival and if Nano Silver doesn't work they will only be back to status quo. Nothing to lose here.

America didn't send Zmapp to Nigeria because:

1. THEY DON'T OWE YOU SHI.T! ARE YOU NOT THE GIANT OF AFRICA, IS AMERICA NOT "JEALOUS" OF YOU??
You cannot insult me and expect my help. My cousin was a doctor at GH Lagos Island, a man was brought in stabbed, the nurses checked blood bank and didn't have his blood type. Do you know those animal relatives of his physically attacked my cousin because of that? Is he the person in charge of the blood bank?? He was just the doctor on call that night! When one used plastic chair to hit him across the shoulder, my cousin decided to go to sleep and not treat the patient. All the doctors and nurses supported him. Everyone was now begging. THAT IS THE AVERAGE NAIJA MENTALITY FOR YOU. PFIZER DID POLIO VACCINATION IN THE NORTH AND WERE DEALT WITH, the truth is that we are seen as far too much trouble to be worth help.

2. They had no more than a 1,000 doses of every available drug. Nigeria has 15 infected patients, Liberia has over 500. Which number is greater in your mind? Can you buy N20 credit or N500 credit (tell me which is more)? SO WHOM DO YOU THINK NEEDS THE DRUGS MORE, NIGERIA OR LIBERIA AND SIERRA LEONE??

3. We knew about this outbreak since March, yet your government still didn't get anything on ground ready to contain it. As of now, WHO and Medecine Sans Frontieres are threatening to pull out of Nigeria, because your govt is playing politics and even refused to visit the isolation ward, and made the infected people's relatives PAY FOR THEIR OWN MEDICATION! Of course, donor nations are aware of what is happening in Nigeria. Nigeria has the capacity to contain this outbreak, we were the country WHO expected to be ready (they even sent videos of the situation on ground in Liberia to sensitize our doctors, it's just now the LASG is showing doctors). Instead, we are unprepared and running around looking for a "miracle".

4. Zmapp is the only drug so far that has conducted clinical trials on ebola and shown that their drug cured the disease in infected monkeys (no other drugs went that far). That's the only reason they are pushing it. Anybody who had a stockbroker in the US could buy Mapp Pharma shares, I'm pretty sure your govt officials made purchases (to make themselves rich) once the US announced Zmapp treated the US doctor and nurse effectively. While you were bathing with salt water grin

5. The US didn't want to send Zmapp, they developed the drug and kept it for themselves (incase they had their own outbreak). But some misguided, overhelpful people started shouting that why didn't they send it to Africa since, why has no country saved "poor, suffering Africa" (as usual), so they were forced to send it to look ethical and good. If you knew Barack Obama and understood his administration's foreign policy, it is to NOT get involved too much in external foreign conflicts of any sort. The man inherited Iraq and Afghanistan. He doesn't want more.

If I were you, I would agitate for Ben Amosu's drug to start clinical trials. We need a secure facility for it (we have none), so a team of Nigerian doctors and scientists should go to Uganda (they have a beautiful isolation hospital) or Kenya and START TESTING HIS DRUG. Or if they can get approval from infected patients, start clinical trials in Lagos. But this Nano Silver... undecided

9 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by stevecantrell: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2014
modestdude: I once read from wikileaks some of US secret files about how they wire and tap every top Nigerian government officials communication line and how they use blackmail of corruption to keep them loyal to their bidding.

The minister of health has not told us the real deal behind his quick recantment over the nano silver drug. I smell blackmail from uncle sam. He should just resign
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by arsetalks(m): 7:41am On Aug 19, 2014
ogaju007:

Why havent africans developed something that cures an ailment in Africa? [/b]Hmmn let me guess (They are always waiting either for a miracle and/or someone to do it for them. and even when one of their own comes up with a cure, they reject it with stupidity. [/url]www.klenzamerica.com/whatis.html[url]
The [b]BOLDED part of your post is exactly why you should be ignored.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Onegai(f): 7:45am On Aug 19, 2014
infolekan:

MSF means Medicine Sans Frontiers or Doctors without Borders in plain English. Have several friends there who have been posted to Ethiopia and all.....it's an international organization that PAYS well(compared to Nigeria standard at least).
No one has asked who the so called Nano tested their drugs on.....why it hasn't been sold to Liberia and Guinea and the other countries that are worst hit.
Why the sudden shout of Nano silver? Is the average Nigeria so unintelligent or so myopic in their views to know that drugs aren't just released without an appropriate and earlier test?
Which EVD patient did THEY test it on before now that they now expect us to use our own family members and friends as Guinea pigs?
How many such groundbreaking drugs have they developed and why dint the get approval from the necessary authorities as all LEGIT PHARM companies do.
It's like forever products claiming they can use their food supplements to cure HIV?
Even drugs used for Cancer still kills the human cells(that's the cause of the hairloss and all) but this wonder drugs is now being thrown at us to test the efficacy.
Not at Liberia.
Not at Guinea

May you marry a beautiful, intelligent woman who will give you smart children and may your business increase, For this reply.

However, I wouldn't recommend you select that woman off NL. From what I've seen from the past couple of weeks from "educated" nigerians on this site, majority of them....nahhhhh..... grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ogaju007(m): 7:48am On Aug 19, 2014
arsetalks: The BOLDED part of your post is exactly why you should be ignored.

You can ignore all you want but guess what? the truth never goes away. How many people have flown from Nigeria to assist in Liberia? How many pastors (Miracle) have healed victims of ebola? They wont even lay hands on them grin grin. Ignore me for all you like, i am faraway from where ebola is and trust me, before it gets to where i am, my govt wher i pay tax and get the benefit of my tax would have controlled the situation. Not because they are super smart but just because they have (Common Sense)

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by arsetalks(m): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2014
infolekan:

Not at Liberia.
Not at Guinea
I know MSF in Germany and UK for sure are sending people down to Africa because 3 of my relatives have been sent to Liberia. This is fact. Ask anyone in these nations if you think it is a lie and on Nano silver, we are on the same page on this but with a little differing view.

We all know if EVD patients are not treated, they stand a very good chance of death and if Nano Silver doesn't work, they simply go back to status quo - death.

What I expect America to have done is to call forward the woman who is making the claims and have her ascertain the claims instead of outright rejecting it without facts for or against it.

And as for Zmapp. I guess the 1 ( one, un) Spaniard pastor who was infected and treated with the medication is more than the 12 people infected in Nigeria as well?
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by eledacedar(f): 7:49am On Aug 19, 2014
SuperMartins: Nigeria's issues re too serious! d USA jxt said its a pesticide naim we ban am...if it was in d USA, they would test it secretly on a patient or 2 to be sure but we been puppets to d USA,any tin dem talk,we follow like mumu..its so sad! We no get voice of our own....

Have you forgotten? AMERICA WILL KNOW.

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by musicwriter(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2014
SuperMartins: Nigeria's issues re too serious! d USA jxt said its a pesticide naim we ban am...if it was in d USA, they would test it secretly on a patient or 2 to be sure but we been puppets to d USA,any tin dem talk,we follow like mumu..its so sad! We no get voice of our own....

1 Like

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by musicwriter(m): 7:50am On Aug 19, 2014

Thank you.

That's what Fela called "follow follow". And Bob Marley called it "mental slavery", and I call it "elite brainwashing".

This "follow follow" mentality is a big disease killing African elites today. So, our presidents and ministers are nothing but western puppets who have no local content, no local solution. The west want Africa to be forever dependent because that's how they get rich. Soon you will hear they've come up with a magical drug that cure ebola in 24 hours and western pharmaceutical companies will start smiling to the bank out of our penury.

Science is one thing the west is hiding from Africa because they know science is the shortest way out of poverty for nations. This's why scientific collaborations is always off-topic in their conferences.

Application of science to solve problems naturally lead to Technology.
Science + Technology = INDUSTRY.
Science + Technology + Industry = DEVELOPMENT.
Science + Technology + Industry + Development = ECONOMIC INDEPENDENCE!.

This includes freedom from world bank and IMF trojan loans, freedom from western control, freedom from hunger, ebola, disease, freedom from technological slavery, e.t.c. Africa will have total freedom and wealth when we get science right. This's what the west don't want Africa to know.

Neo-colonialism is very sophisticated tool for undervelopement as it includes elite brainwashing. As a matter of fact Neo-colonialism is targeted at African leaders cause that's the only way Africa and it's people will be remote controlled from overseas. You can read more about it at http://
www.africason.com/2014/08/africa-must-rise-against-neo-colonialism.html

2 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by musicwriter(m): 7:51am On Aug 19, 2014
Above
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Amack(m): 7:52am On Aug 19, 2014
If nano silver is pesticide than Zmappp is insecticide.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Dewze(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2014
modestdude: .... He should just resign

A typical modern day Nigerians's favourite language. Learnt from the politicians offcourse.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by HuJJC(m): 7:58am On Aug 19, 2014
GARCINIA KOLA A.K.A BITTER KOLA CURES EBOLA.. TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT!
It is used by African medicine men who believe that it has purgative, antiparasitic, and antimicrobial properties. The seeds are used for bronchitis, throat infections, colic, head or chest colds, and cough. It is also used for liver disorders and as a chewing stick.

Scientific research:

Study of the plant in the 1990s showed it benefited ebola victims by slowing down multiplication of the ebola virus.

In animal studies, Bitter Kola increased the activities of the enzymes lactate dehydrogenase and glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase.
GOD BLESS AFRICA!! AFRICA SHALL RISE TO THE HIGHEST! AMADIOHA DESTROY ALL WEAPON FASHIONED AGAINST HER. ISEEEE!!!
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by justi4jesu(f): 7:59am On Aug 19, 2014
eledacedar:

Have you forgotten? AMERICA WILL KNOW.

dem don know already grin
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Caseless: 7:59am On Aug 19, 2014
may God bless u! If we hav professionals like we claim, why not infect a monkey and try dis drug on it? Onyebuchi chukwu is unintelligent and lame to hav changed his tune on nanosilver when he met with the american ambassador to Nigeria.
We jst have ppl who crammed and passed while in skool without anything upstairs.

3 Likes

Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by francescainnoce(f): 8:05am On Aug 19, 2014
I'm having this feeling that the nigerian government played a fast one on the US government: something tells me that nano-silver is in Nigeria and have being used by the government to some patients, like the female doctor.
My thoughts thou but if not they should try and experiment the drug on it's effectiveness. You know US never supports anything that does not profit them in so many ways perhaps nano-silver is one.
Have nothing against the US government buttttt hmmmm.
#MayGodhealtheWorld
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by BUSHHUNTER: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2014
kobonaire: Nano Silver .... will cure your Ebola 100% .... Disclaimer: you may just grow an extra ear on your forehead, no biggie... tongue

And some fools click like on this sh.it
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2014
Ebola: 4 more patients healed, discharged from hospital:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/08/ebola-4-more-patients-healed-discharged.html
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by Blackchampion(m): 8:13am On Aug 19, 2014
thunder74:

Because it was discovered by a black man and a Nigerian for that matter. If it was discovered by an American, then it will be approved even the Zmapp approved by the USA has not been tested on human before now but to take the global glory America quickly approved it with caveat.
And y did Onyebuchi disapprove d drug? Denying his own people's invention.
Re: Nano Silver Can Cure Ebola – Manufacturer by ceejayluv(m): 8:16am On Aug 19, 2014
Onegai: I don't believe this woman. She said due to scientific reasons she can't state now, this Nano Silver was not released to the public. What are the reasons? When Tekmira had issues with their drug and FDA, they publicly announced it and even followed up by announcing FDA's decision to allow limitied testing on healthy humans. So why is Nano silver's own story so different?

Last week, one girl (who is a makeup artist! The closest she came to Medical degree was High School Biology) on my bbm started advertising another version of Nano Silver, called Bio Silver, which she is now importing. Na wa, na so drugs wey dey cure HIV, ebola and more are so common? Forreals? Why has Congo (which had ebola outbreaks for decades, constantly) never heard of the miracle of Nano Silver? Why has South Africa not been adding Nano Silver to their drug list, after all, the Southern African countries have some of the highest HIV rates in the world, instead they are using other supplements.

The infected's father is a consultant doctor, why is he rejecting it? Yet Nigerians with no medical degree, who have never heard of PLAB, know more than this man whose child's life is in danger (wouldn't he do all to save?) Doesn't he love his child, of course he does!

Abeg, this is like Swedish Bitters, my mum too believed it could cure boils and ulcers. Now she knows it's simply a dietary supplement, helps regulate the liver but nothing more.

Let this Nano silver be tested with infected monkeys. Let the results be submitted to WHO and NAFDAC and a 3rd independent source (who can verify). Or she should take her rubbish and be quiet!

This Nano silver is cleverly being marketed to Nigeria, a country with the fewest ebola patients, the richest hypochondriacs (people who rush to hospital once their leg pains dem). Let her offer it freely to Guinea, let's see what happens in 2 weeks' time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Myth Busted: Men Can Hold Pee Longer Than Women / US Sends Medical Experts To Study How Nigeria Tamed Ebola / Struggling With Low Sperm Count And Weak Erection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.