Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,188 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518542 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 3:15pm On Jan 04, 2015
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2015
zezebabyxoxo:
Please what prayer points can i use to avoid this curse?

Add me on wassap or Pm me or better still call me in 30min time and we will take it up from there.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by rawe45: 3:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Please why do I keep seeing old friends in my dreams.. I mean friends I haven't seen in over 3 years.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by lokomo: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2015
Good afternoon pastor bankole, 4 d past 3 days am always having a particular dream "AM ALWAYS CROSSING THE HIGHWAY"2 days ago i had a dream in which i was supposed to cross a 10 lane to meet a car waiting 4 me on the other side, and all the lanes were very busy with moving cars. Half way i saw the particular car i was to meet and pple inside telling me to get in but i refused and finished crossing the lanes
only to discover that the car was no longer there, that was when i woke up. yesterday again i was crossing this 2 lane but this time i was holding a laptop computer. May the light Almighty God continue to shine upon your life and uplift your spirit to his glory as you continue to serve mankind. AMEN
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2015
rawe45:
Please why do I keep seeing old friends in my dreams.. I mean friends I haven't seen in over 3 years.

It's means past hunting ,past sins or errors or retrogression trying to find its way into your presence. This is strong and it can be cancel.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
lokomo:
Good afternoon pastor bankole, 4 d past 3 days am always having a particular dream "AM ALWAYS CROSSING THE HIGHWAY"2 days ago i had a dream in which i was supposed to cross a 10 lane to meet a car waiting 4 me on the other side, and all the lanes were very busy with moving cars. Half way i saw the particular car i was to meet and pple inside telling me to get in but i refused and finished crossing the lanes
only to discover that the car was no longer there, that was when i woke up. yesterday again i was crossing this 2 lane but this time i was holding a laptop computer. May the light Almighty God continue to shine upon your life and uplift your spirit to his glory as you continue to serve mankind. AMEN

The lord said you are such that detests seeking help from people or begging for your needs or anything any could offer. In short in don't like seeking help from people.

But here the lord said this could have take you or help your a bit to experience progress as far as human strength could bear to help or support you.

The lord said you are one that love doing things your way,focusing on yourself and detests distraction from people infact you love doing things alone if not living alone as well.

You would have move forward abit thou if you had allow some little assistance here and there or swallow your pride to seek help.

Well, this I would have say is a good way of life or attitude if only you'd engage God in your plans or journey and he'd have helped you and people would have had cause say kudos to you for your focus and way you've chosen to focus on yourself and seek no help from any.

You must pray to God to help you and come and drive your life(infact all you need to do to get answers to everything u want while u stick with your way of life;not to seek help from any or beg any is to give your life to jesus wholeheartedly) and you shall see how is going to help you and make ways for you.
And at last you shall finally say indeed my help will come from the lord alone.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by rawe45: 5:45pm On Jan 04, 2015
ebankole:

It's means past hunting ,past sins or errors or retrogression trying to find its way into your presence. This is strong and it can be cancel.

Bless u

I had a feeling this would the case. What prayers do I need to cancel this?

I appreciate God for your gift.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:31pm On Jan 04, 2015
rawe45:

I had a feeling this would the case. What prayers do I need to cancel this?

I appreciate God for your gift.

Psalm 51 and 119 with 3days fasting and prayers: break at 3pm

Oh blood of jesus cancel my past sins and cleanse me with your blood

Fire of God visit my past and mend it by the blood of jesus

I destroy every evil agenda that's hunting and after me now from my past

I declare that old things has passed away and I shall not be punish for my past by the blood of jesus

Blood of jesus, run through my past and presence and deliver by your blood and by fire.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by lokomo: 7:36pm On Jan 04, 2015
@ebankole tanxs alot, actually i was like dat but "no pride" infact i totally submitted every thing to my lover nd my freind JESUS CHRIST 2012 to direct me, of recent ve been seeking frm pple of which it has been very positive. i need you to interprete dis dream 4 me after praying wit the man of God wit my family crossover nite. Then i had dis dream, in the dream the man of God appear and called me my wife nd 2 children and gave us honey and we started licking it. thank u very much nd remain bless wit ur family.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by KidProgrammer(m): 7:55pm On Jan 04, 2015
johnwell:

am on it now, a moment.
bro,please i dreamt that i am eating in the dream,what does it mean?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:07pm On Jan 04, 2015
lokomo:
@ebankole tanxs alot, actually i was like dat but "no pride" infact i totally submitted every thing to my lover nd my freind JESUS CHRIST 2012 to direct me, of recent ve been seeking frm pple of which it has been very positive. i need you to interprete dis dream 4 me after praying wit the man of God wit my family crossover nite. Then i had dis dream, in the dream the man of God appear and called me my wife nd 2 children and gave us honey and we started licking it. thank u very much nd remain bless wit ur family.

Congratulations!
As things has changes and the moment u surrendered to jesus and let go of that(pride,which is positive pride and a good one) help comes from different angles and ofcos in christ)

As for the honey,it means the lord shall put joy,honey,blessing,peace,fruitful et al into your mouth and that of your family.

This is good and I see God's grace, blessing over your life and family and everything that concerns u.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by KidProgrammer(m): 9:59pm On Jan 04, 2015
ebankole:

Congratulations!
As things has changes and the moment u surrendered to jesus and let go of that(pride,which is positive pride and a good one) help comes from different angles and ofcos in christ)

As for the honey,it means the lord shall put joy,honey,blessing,peace,fruitful et al into your mouth and that of your family.

This is good and I see God's grace, blessing over your life and family and everything that concerns u.
Bless u
plz bro,i dreamt that am eating in the dream,plz what does it mean,also when am 15-16-17yrs old,i always dreamt about witches holding my hand,holding my hand dragging me away from my family,plz help me bro,am still young bt i kept seeing this terrible imaginations and dream,plz help
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chccho(m): 4:03am On Jan 05, 2015
@ ebankole n any good interpreter)
pls am a guy and i usually see myself flying in my dream i jst had such a dream now in which i was flying in d afternoon and i sometimes stop to greet my frends or greet pple i knw wen am flying..
i also had another dream in which i and my ex gf were together in a place with so many snakes big pythons we were both scared in d dream..to my surprise she also had such a dream n told me
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Dreal1247: 5:43am On Jan 05, 2015
Ps kindly tell what this means and if there is anything i need to do. I was dressing up while Bishop Oyedepo was very close to me. As i wanted to put on a belt, he have of another one whick looked like my own but it is a better quality than the one i wanted to put no. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:23am On Jan 05, 2015
KidProgrammer:
plz bro,i dreamt that am eating in the dream,plz what does it mean,also when am 15-16-17yrs old,i always dreamt about witches holding my hand,holding my hand dragging me away from my family,plz help me bro,am still young bt i kept seeing this terrible imaginations and dream,plz help

Eating in the dreams signifies witchcraft influence,attack,powers over your life.

It's shows and prove(even though u might be born again,which I doubt) you are spiritually vulnerable and weak,your prayer life is nothing to write home about et al.

And now being forced or dragging away by a witch proves that your case or witchcraft attack is a chronic one such that might be manifesting in you life physically, this also prove that u are not born again at all, perhaps then when u had the dream or presently(you may claim to be born again) but sorry u are not just truly as there are sins that u dwell with these are the reason that such power could control or drag u anyhow or have power to hold u whenever they feel life.

Deliverance is needed.
Blee u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:33am On Jan 05, 2015
chccho:
@ ebankole n any good interpreter)
pls am a guy and i usually see myself flying in my dream i jst had such a dream now in which i was flying in d afternoon and i sometimes stop to greet my frends or greet pple i knw wen am flying..
i also had another dream in which i and my ex gf were together in a place with so many snakes big pythons we were both scared in d dream..to my surprise she also had such a dream n told me

Flying in the dream portrays greatness(in this case I mean),it means the grace to surpass the rest, the ability or favour bestowed by God to come out the best among the rest.

It means,speed and or such that gives your an edge to stand out or always come out success even in the midst of tough environment et al.

2- you both had better flee from each other if you are not ready for deliverance else it means dooms,under the influence of serpentine powers,it means,you both commit sins a lot and or engage in some immoral acts et al but above all, this could either be as a result of the above fact I stated or you both operate under the influence of similar foundational power, just imagine what will happen then if both of your marrries without deliverance?

It's doomed and poverty,one problem to another,sicknesS et al shall be child play.
So deliverance is highly needed if both of you must marry or be together and ofcourse u must both flee from sin.

Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Dreal1247:
Ps kindly tell what this means and if there is anything i need to do. I was dressing up while Bishop Oyedepo was very close to me. As i wanted to put on a belt, he have of another one whick looked like my own but it is a better quality than the one i wanted to put no. God bless you.

Rather than given your all to man of God give your all to jesus.

Rather than worshipping a man of God worship God with all your heart.

Rather than placing man of God above place God above.

Rather than allowing man of God to influence everything you do allow God to influence you.

Whatever decision it is u want to make let God alone influence you, so that what belongs to you,your right et al shall not be use to fulfil another's person glory or calling.

Bless u

Oh lord lead me aright so that what belongs to me shall not be use for another person's glory,direct me through dreams I am ready to follow u alone now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chccho(m): 9:09am On Jan 05, 2015
@ pastor bankole tanx a lot sir for the interpretation honestly i and d girl have parted ways as she got pregnant for someone else..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2015
Happy new yr sir ebankole, pls help me with the interpretation of these dreams, firstly,i was in the midst of two ladies and they were trying to seduce me by cuddling/kissing me,next thing an aunt of mine came and dragged me out of their (two ladies) hands and led me to a river where a baptism was performed on my head..the river and location in my dream is exactly the same river and location where i was baptised in real life in the yr 2007...2nd dream, i saw a woman that a guy was trying to rape after he had beaten her mercilessly,i ran to her aid,picked a stick and began hitting the guy,later he didnt succeed in wat he was trying to do....3rd drm,an ex colleague of mine visited me and i askd him how he managed to get his new job,he told me he wont tel me his connections,i then told him i dnt even need anybodys connection,that at the appointed time,in due season,that God wil personally give me the kind of job my heart desires
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by KidProgrammer(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2015
ebankole:

Eating in the dreams signifies witchcraft influence,attack,powers over your life.

It's shows and prove(even though u might be born again,which I doubt) you are spiritually vulnerable and weak,your prayer life is nothing to write home about et al.

And now being forced or dragging away by a witch proves that your case or witchcraft attack is a chronic one such that might be manifesting in you life physically, this also prove that u are not born again at all, perhaps then when u had the dream or presently(you may claim to be born again) but sorry u are not just truly as there are sins that u dwell with these are the reason that such power could control or drag u anyhow or have power to hold u whenever they feel life.

Deliverance is needed.
Blee u
yes bro,am a moslem,am not born again and also am a sinner.these things have been manifesting physically in my life,how do i got delivered? Plz help bro,am still young,plz

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 11:12am On Jan 05, 2015
@ebankole
I have these friends bro M (a born again,a prophet n attends a different church frm my own) n bro P(a born again n we fellowship 2geda in d same church).Bro M n Bro P are not friends).
My dream.
In my dream my fiancee told me dat bro P sent bro M to help him toast her.Later we came across bro M n he was toasting my fiancee for bro P in my presence.And within me,I was like,as a close friend he shd knw how God practically brought me n my fiancee 2geda n gave us a mandate n y is he acting dat way.
NOTE
Bro P n Bro M both knw hw God picked dis fiancee of mine for me for a wife.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2015
@ebankole
My fiancee had dis dream last nite.
She went home she saw people seated in dia sitting room(Like where they used to live b4).She den asked:What r all these people doin here?D elder sister den said dat they came to seek for Ur hand in marriage(d people dat came r people she doesn't knw in real life).She grumbled,bt den she was told to go dress up for d occassion ,dat she shd go dress like d guy seeking her hand in marriage,bt she told dem dat she doesn't hv a dress like dat bt she was told to go check her box dat it's dia.She went inside n dis was a box different frm d one she presently has,she picked d cloth n wore,came out n did d neccessary things.Dat her dad wasn't happy cos he didn't want her to get married at d time bt it was like it was she dat was pushing for it.After sometimes,she sat down n was saying d man she wants to get married to does not even call her,so she called n registered her displeasure n he was giving her all manners of excuses.She then saw herself coming back from wrk with a little girl(her pupil in d school she teaches),d daughter of a church member,she was taking her home.Bt she discovered dat d little girls house is not where it used to be,it is now in d place of d local govt. secretariat,very big,bigger than d secretariat itself n painted green n white,wit swimming pool,trees n a lake bhind.So she left d little girl dia n was walking down home n then dia was wedding celebration goin on bigggg in one of our church members house,well decorated(and she was like dis is d kind of decoration i like).She continued home,saw another wedding goin on(my friends younger sister was wedding) n she was like,my wedding is next.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by TheFury: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2015
Good afternoon sir, I have a series of dreams to narrate.

1. I saw my intended(the girl I want to marry) in my dream, she came to me saying she was pregnant and wanted to speak to my mum I became angry and refused. I left and later saw her speaking to my mum on the phone. I also saw her in my family house and it seemed like I brought her to show my parents. She went to have her bathe and came out from the bathroom stained with excreta.

2. Last night, I dreamt that I was on a boat on a long journey. We were three in the boat, we were passing thru different convoluted routes, desolate and the waters were green with plant growth and all. It was getting dark and I was worried about being stuck before we reach our destination when we suddenly arrived at a small settlement. Like a small bank, the waters were clear and I was thinking that thank God I can get to my destination from here on ttime. A woman I saw said she would give us shelter and I saw live fish in a bowl around her house.

3. I saw myself in a house it looked like a church or so and a program was going on. There were different toilets and I wanted to use one. But two toilets were free but looked abandoned and filthy. A woman asked me to go and wash them. I refused and told her to get someone else to do it. I then waited and someone else washed them and I saw the amount of filth that flowed out of the toilets.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Daporeals(m): 1:57pm On Jan 05, 2015
happy new year sir
sir I had this dream lately,I saw myself walking along a street after some time,i saw few of my former colleague sitting down at a round table,within me I was asking what are doing,but I later concluded that they should be doing some commissioning (handing over a project to a client),after which someone among them said is that not that guy,in that dream I later took timeout to say hi and shack hands with,and left them there,pls what does it mean
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:09pm On Jan 05, 2015
esonuu:
Happy new yr sir ebankole, pls help me with the interpretation of these dreams, firstly,i was in the midst of two ladies and they were trying to seduce me by cuddling/kissing me,next thing an aunt of mine came and dragged me out of their (two ladies) hands and led me to a river where a baptism was performed on my head..the river and location in my dream is exactly the same river and location where i was baptised in real life in the yr 2007...2nd dream, i saw a woman that a guy was trying to rape after he had beaten her mercilessly,i ran to her aid,picked a stick and began hitting the guy,later he didnt succeed in wat he was trying to do....3rd drm,an ex colleague of mine visited me and i askd him how he managed to get his new job,he told me he wont tel me his connections,i then told him i dnt even need anybodys connection,that at the appointed time,in due season,that God wil personally give me the kind of job my heart desires

1-
The lord said sin is knocking at your door and for this reason, you must re dedicate you to him(you must return back to your first love fore christ) this is needed asap as the flood of the world is about to carry u along is this isn't heeded to.

2-
For those without christ are vulnerable,for those without christ are control by the flesh and flesh ,lust et al and flesh and it lust it is shall lead them to their early grave,destruction,shall bring God judgement and punishment upon them in due time..but (you) those that lives for christ,love and dwell in him shall be the helper,saviour (through gospel)deliverer of those vulnerable one or those weak ones in the world and lead them to christ where peace and true love of peace dwells.

3-

Psalm 121says;you will life up your eyes to the hills where does your help come from, your help shall come from the lord the maker of heaven and earth.....
Keep looking up to him and when he's ready? Even your hater, enemies shall have no joice but bless you,favour you...for with God all things are possible and those that look up to him shall not be put to shame.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
KidProgrammer:
yes bro,am a moslem,am not born again and also am a sinner.these things have been manifesting physically in my life,how do i got delivered? Plz help bro,am still young,plz

You must realise that I am powerless without this jesus.

It's when u accept him as your lord and personally savour I can then help u.

So,are you ready to give your life to him completely? If so, then give me a call and let's take it up from there.

Bless u and welcome to the savour in advance.
The ball is now in your court.
Bless u once again.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:26pm On Jan 05, 2015
debeginin:
@ebankole
I have these friends bro M (a born again,a prophet n attends a different church frm my own) n bro P(a born again n we fellowship 2geda in d same church).Bro M n Bro P are not friends).
My dream.
In my dream my fiancee told me dat bro P sent bro M to help him toast her.Later we came across bro M n he was toasting my fiancee for bro P in my presence.And within me,I was like,as a close friend he shd knw how God practically brought me n my fiancee 2geda n gave us a mandate n y is he acting dat way.
NOTE
Bro P n Bro M both knw hw God picked dis fiancee of mine for me for a wife.

This might come in different form but what out for backstabber,betrayal from someone close.

Most importantly the devil saw how God will has prevailed over your life as regards locating the bone of your bone hence angry and looking, lucky behind to steal what's yours.

For the bible says; he who finds a wife has obtained good favour from the lord meaning, he whole his real or God chosen woman is the luckiest among men for such isn't to come by.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
debeginin:
@ebankole
My fiancee had dis dream last nite.
She went home she saw people seated in dia sitting room(Like where they used to live b4).She den asked:What r all these people doin here?D elder sister den said dat they came to seek for Ur hand in marriage(d people dat came r people she doesn't knw in real life).She grumbled,bt den she was told to go dress up for d occassion ,dat she shd go dress like d guy seeking her hand in marriage,bt she told dem dat she doesn't hv a dress like dat bt she was told to go check her box dat it's dia.She went inside n dis was a box different frm d one she presently has,she picked d cloth n wore,came out n did d neccessary things.Dat her dad wasn't happy cos he didn't want her to get married at d time bt it was like it was she dat was pushing for it.After sometimes,she sat down n was saying d man she wants to get married to does not even call her,so she called n registered her displeasure n he was giving her all manners of excuses.She then saw herself coming back from wrk with a little girl(her pupil in d school she teaches),d daughter of a church member,she was taking her home.Bt she discovered dat d little girls house is not where it used to be,it is now in d place of d local govt. secretariat,very big,bigger than d secretariat itself n painted green n white,wit swimming pool,trees n a lake bhind.So she left d little girl dia n was walking down home n then dia was wedding celebration goin on bigggg in one of our church members house,well decorated(and she was like dis is d kind of decoration i like).She continued home,saw another wedding goin on(my friends younger sister was wedding) n she was like,my wedding is next.

Yes this is the whole of your dream and or completion of it.

Yes! The lord said the said fiancee want that marriage or your togetherness more than u do now.

The lord said, if care isn't taken or something done asap she might be taken away from you out of the blue(this lord knows what lies ahead and this might happen sooner or later even though these thoughts may not be popping up yet).
The lord said, un unexpected might happen and she might have no choice but go for it as her whole heart is now all about wedding and marriage apart from that the lord said she's spiritually and physically ripe for marriage and he(the lord) supports her, so the choice now lies within you to hold her down else...? I see a strange or new man winning her over(sooner or later) she or you may wonder if this could happen but watch it,this will happen if nothing is done.
Make sure u both don't fight or have issue these days because I see this the beginning this revelation coming to pass.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2015
TheFury:
Good afternoon sir, I have a series of dreams to narrate.

1. I saw my intended(the girl I want to marry) in my dream, she came to me saying she was pregnant and wanted to speak to my mum I became angry and refused. I left and later saw her speaking to my mum on the phone. I also saw her in my family house and it seemed like I brought her to show my parents. She went to have her bathe and came out from the bathroom stained with excreta.

2. Last night, I dreamt that I was on a boat on a long journey. We were three in the boat, we were passing thru different convoluted routes, desolate and the waters were green with plant growth and all. It was getting dark and I was worried about being stuck before we reach our destination when we suddenly arrived at a small settlement. Like a small bank, the waters were clear and I was thinking that thank God I can get to my destination from here on ttime. A woman I saw said she would give us shelter and I saw live fish in a bowl around her house.

3. I saw myself in a house it looked like a church or so and a program was going on. There were different toilets and I wanted to use one. But two toilets were free but looked abandoned and filthy. A woman asked me to go and wash them. I refused and told her to get someone else to do it. I then waited and someone else washed them and I saw the amount of filth that flowed out of the toilets.

1- The lord said you can not run away from your shadow that whatever becomes of your fiancee is your responsibility,you make her what she is and or what she might turn out to be.
The lord said,whatever error lies in her character or way of life is the result of sins committed by both of you,now the pregnancy could manifest in real life and u might have no choice but accept it as u won't be able to shy away from your responsibility or rather her way of life might at times appear bad or sinful but u must stick with her as she's what u make her to be and this u can't run away from,the lord compared her to your shadow someone who's extremely into you, knows your in and out...well, the dirt means sins or battle caused by sin committed by both of you or her but these! u too must deal with together don't even try to dump her or deny her incase she conceive she's your shadow.

The lord said if you have chosen to thread the path of the river u shall surely find your way but struck at the same time.
Meaning, a path your thread which is that of seeking daily bread but without God wholly or consideration in whatever u do as a person,ye s u will always find you way(survive) but struck it is without christ leading your path.

The lord said if you won't and can't work in his house then...dont expect your total deliverance from there.

The place u found yourself could be compared to deliverance ground of house of God where different waste(evil or battle) are disposed, each comes and goes disposing his or her waste but since u won't help in cleeaning(working for for God) do not expect your deliverance (grace to dispose your waste to) as peeing,pooing means,disposition of attack or spiritual wastes but you couldn't because u won't work for God.

This is call.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 3:32pm On Jan 05, 2015
ebankole:

Yes this is the whole of your dream and or completion of it.

Yes! The lord said the said fiancee want that marriage or your togetherness more than u do now.

The lord said, if care isn't taken or something done asap she might be taken away from you out of the blue(this lord knows what lies ahead and this might happen sooner or later even though these thoughts may not be popping up yet).
The lord said, un unexpected might happen and she might have no choice but go for it as her whole heart is now all about wedding and marriage apart from that the lord said she's spiritually and physically ripe for marriage and he(the lord) supports her, so the choice now lies within you to hold her down else...? I see a strange or new man winning her over(sooner or later) she or you may wonder if this could happen but watch it,this will happen if nothing is done.
Make sure u both don't fight or have issue these days because I see this the beginning this revelation coming to pass.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2015
Daporeals:
happy new year sir
sir I had this dream lately,I saw myself walking along a street after some time,i saw few of my former colleague sitting down at a round table,within me I was asking what are doing,but I later concluded that they should be doing some commissioning (handing over a project to a client),after which someone among them said is that not that guy,in that dream I later took timeout to say hi and shack hands with,and left them there,pls what does it mean

The lord said as you keep embarking on this journey of life or rather journey of expectation or making efforts to achieve one or more things, he said along your way opportunity will come through some unknown or unknown people around you but the eyes to see or connect with this opportunity might not be there...meaning coming across a great or an opportunity and unconscious of it or ignoring it without knowing.

So what's the way out...? ask God to open your eyes,your inner mind when such opportunity comes your way so that u won't miss it or such won't pass u by.
With psalm 121 and 1 and isaiah 60.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 3:42pm On Jan 05, 2015
Hello Pst. Bankole,

Please, i had a dream where I was in a shopping mall and kept walking through and pass a beautiful resort/spa that was located in the mall.

I told someone i was walking with that i would really love to visit this resort but i don't have the money yet.

I kept walking with the person and we came to a location that looked like a cliff. There was either a river or ocean at the bottom of the cliff. For fun, People were jumping off this cliff to land into the water. I watched a few people do the jump but i was scared to because there were also rocks situated in the ocean.

My fear was that i might land on a rock instead of in the water. I was also scared of the distance between the top of the cliff and the ocean located at the bottom.

I then saw myself examining an old factory with my older brother. It seemed like he wanted to buy the factory and renovate it for his own use.

All of a sudden, we were discussing turning the facility into a paper-making facility. I came up with the design of the facility and was telling my brothers how it would work. And one of them told me that this kind of work is related to my field which is engineering.

Thank u very much for ur time. The annointing of God in ur life will continue to multiply in Jesus Name.

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.