Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,027 members, 7,849,147 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:14 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (519778 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by KidProgrammer(m): 3:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
ebankole:

You must realise that I am powerless without this jesus.

It's when u accept him as your lord and personally savour I can then help u.

So,are you ready to give your life to him completely? If so, then give me a call and let's take it up from there.

Bless u and welcome to the savour in advance.
The ball is now in your court.
Bless u once again.
ur numba and plz wia d0 u reside
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
KidProgrammer:
ur numba and plz wia d0 u reside

I don't display my details on public please do click my i.d ' ebankole' and all that you need shall be unveil to you to reach me.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by temi4fash(m): 4:22pm On Jan 05, 2015
ebankole:

I don't display my details on public please do click my i.d ' ebankole' and all that you need shall be unveil to you to reach me.
Bless u

U have got a mail sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:02pm On Jan 05, 2015
Kunmius:
Hello Pst. Bankole,

Please, i had a dream where I was in a shopping mall and kept walking through and pass a beautiful resort/spa that was located in the mall.

I told someone i was walking with that i would really love to visit this resort but i don't have the money yet.

I kept walking with the person and we came to a location that looked like a cliff. There was either a river or ocean at the bottom of the cliff. For fun, People were jumping off this cliff to land into the water. I watched a few people do the jump but i was scared to because there were also rocks situated in the ocean.

My fear was that i might land on a rock instead of in the water. I was also scared of the distance between the top of the cliff and the ocean located at the bottom.

I then saw myself examining an old factory with my older brother. It seemed like he wanted to buy the factory and renovate it for his own use.

All of a sudden, we were discussing turning the facility into a paper-making facility. I came up with the design of the facility and was telling my brothers how it would work. And one of them told me that this kind of work is related to my field which is engineering.

Thank u very much for ur time. The annointing of God in ur life will continue to multiply in Jesus Name.

The lord said what are you afraid of,why are you scared and why worry so much about what tomorrow holds thereby limiting your potentials and grace to change or take your financial statue to a whole new level?

Invest in that thing that u so long and contemplating on, put God before u and seek him and let him lead and when he does? Let go your fear and explore else? Before you u shall see those around you prospering and become more success or even end up working under them while you remain at the same spot.

Above all,cast your fear and let the lord leads and when he does? With faith go for it and success shall be yours.
Cos none the lord ever take by hand has ever failed.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by TheFury: 7:33pm On Jan 05, 2015
ebankole:

1- The lord said you can not run away from your shadow that whatever becomes of your fiancee is your responsibility,you make her what she is and or what she might turn out to be.
The lord said,whatever error lies in her character or way of life is the result of sins committed by both of you,now the pregnancy could manifest in real life and u might have no choice but accept it as u won't be able to shy away from your responsibility or rather her way of life might at times appear bad or sinful but u must stick with her as she's what u make her to be and this u can't run away from,the lord compared her to your shadow someone who's extremely into you, knows your in and out...well, the dirt means sins or battle caused by sin committed by both of you or her but these! u too must deal with together don't even try to dump her or deny her incase she conceive she's your shadow.

The lord said if you have chosen to thread the path of the river u shall surely find your way but struck at the same time.
Meaning, a path your thread which is that of seeking daily bread but without God wholly or consideration in whatever u do as a person,ye s u will always find you way(survive) but struck it is without christ leading your path.

The lord said if you won't and can't work in his house then...dont expect your total deliverance from there.

The place u found yourself could be compared to deliverance ground of house of God where different waste(evil or battle) are disposed, each comes and goes disposing his or her waste but since u won't help in cleeaning(working for for God) do not expect your deliverance (grace to dispose your waste to) as peeing,pooing means,disposition of attack or spiritual wastes but you couldn't because u won't work for God.

This is call.
Bless u

Thank you sir. Your interpretations are quite insightful. Especially the first and second one. But pls can you expantiate a little on the first one. Do pardon my importunity sir, but I want to understand clearly, is it some sort of instruction for me to guide my intended, hold fast and never leave her as being with her could determine her destiny in a major way. Pls kindly shed some light on this pls. Thank you sir. May God strengthen you more sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:54pm On Jan 05, 2015
TheFury:

Thank you sir. Your interpretations are quite insightful. Especially the first and second one. But pls can you expantiate a little on the first one. Do pardon my importunity sir, but I want to understand clearly, is it some sort of instruction for me to guide my intended, hold fast and never leave her as being with her could determine her destiny in a major way. Pls kindly shed some light on this pls. Thank you sir. May God strengthen you more sir.

If you don't want to get stuck then flee from what will stuck you with her.

It's clear she has are weakness or errors and u have noticed this(more like sinful-way of living) but the lord said it's where u both and how u both found yourselves and u might have no choice but accept her for who she's, she is your real shadow as u two has come far together..instead of running withdrawing from her work with her to make her better cos like it or not she's part of your life.
U two need jesus as you both commit sins together.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by TheFury: 8:43pm On Jan 05, 2015
ebankole:

If you don't want to get stuck then flee from what will stuck you with her.

It's clear she has are weakness or errors and u have noticed this(more like sinful-way of living) but the lord said it's where u both and how u both found yourselves and u might have no choice but accept her for who she's, she is your real shadow as u two has come far together..instead of running withdrawing from her work with her to make her better cos like it or not she's part of your life.
U two need jesus as you both commit sins together.
Bless u

Hmmmm. This is quite significant. She is a very good woman but she has some weaknesses that I have noticed(but not sinful and wayward)and have been pondering over if I can encourage her to face them and work it out. Also I have played with the idea of leaving her but a part of me always says its the wrong idea. And yes!, we really have come far together...quite a number of years as friends before dating. She been really a source of strength and calm in times of pain. And I have been saying to myself to accept her for who she is. Also, we been engaging in certain things that we ought not to do, but no sex and funny enough we made decisions to stop those altogether. I must say you have been of immense help sir and may God strengthen you more and more. Stay blessed sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 9:37pm On Jan 05, 2015
@ebankole
A friend shared his dream wit me n it goes thus.
He saw a man dat wasn't walking straight bt walks bent sort of.So he asked d man how it came about so d man started xplaining bt seems everything was showing on a screen.He said dat he saw d man been pressed down by plenty stones(big ones covering him under) n d man was struggling to come out bt cldn't bt he kept trying until he was able to come out bt was left with dat scar(bent back).
What cld dis possible mean Sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
debeginin:
@ebankole
A friend shared his dream wit me n it goes thus.
He saw a man dat wasn't walking straight bt walks bent sort of.So he asked d man how it came about so d man started xplaining bt seems everything was showing on a screen.He said dat he saw d man been pressed down by plenty stones(big ones covering him under) n d man was struggling to come out bt cldn't bt he kept trying until he was able to come out bt was left with dat scar(bent back).
What cld dis possible mean Sir?

This is a called to salvation,a call to surrender and give his life to jesus or to give jesus his all.

This was reviewed to him to see that a life without christ is a life under spiritual slavery,bondage,under the influence of witchcraft,dark world et al

The scene and revelation is basically the sufferings sinners,a life without christ,a life without salvation...these and more are what life without jesus suffers.

This is call to accept jesus and or adopt him completely as his personally lord and saviour.

Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 3:33am On Jan 06, 2015
Pls help me with this,I saw my self washing a very attractive brand new car that was bring out water by it self while i was washing it.later i called one of my neighbour to come and operate it but while operating I discovered another car packed in dat environment was moving backward,so I ran after d car but An elderly man came out of a house(who is my neighbour in real life)with a remote control,It look like he ws d one who controlled d car.I ran after d car but i did nt see d car but only saw an accident on d road but i ws nt sure if d car ws involved.I went back to d old man and he asked me was i able to see d car?I told him I didnt see it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 3:44am On Jan 06, 2015
Pls help also help me with dis,on my last birthday date,early dat morning a woman laid hand on my head with 2 guys praying for me.I could nt recollect d content of prayer.
secondly I saw my self under going serious deliverance,It was my pastor praying for me and my church members wer asking wat ws wrong.
Thirdly,someone ws praying fr me and he said u will not die before manifestation of u glory.(All dis dream took place on different days last month)
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 3:54am On Jan 06, 2015
ebankole:

This is a called to salvation,a call to surrender and give his life to jesus or to give jesus his all.

This was reviewed to him to see that a life without christ is a life under spiritual slavery,bondage,under the influence of witchcraft,dark world et al

The scene and revelation is basically the sufferings sinners,a life without christ,a life without salvation...these and more are what life without jesus suffers.

This is call to accept jesus and or adopt him completely as his personally lord and saviour.

Bless u
Tnx a bunch Sir,will inform him ASAP.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 6:00am On Jan 06, 2015
Goodmorning sir....I pray God's continous blessings for u n ur family..

I had a short n simple dream..I was seating in d palor in ma uncles houz watching tv n gisting wit my cousins. Den a sista cousin who was doin her assignment at d dining table started axin me questions from her assignment(maths) to see if she got her answers ryt. So I now moved to d table, sat down n started teaching n explaining to about 3 of dem( 2 gals n a guy)...d topic was on combination of signs ( ± ) what happens wen brackets open n why d signs change n all dat....

Yesterday I was chatting wit a gud collegue of mine n he started axin me about a lady collegue of ours while we were in school n I told him dat she SHOULD be fine cos its been a while we spoke....n dey knew me den to b some what close to her. Den he said he dreamt about me n her dat we got engaged n den got married. N he was so serious
But d catch is dat I had to explain to him dat back den in school, I wasn't close to her outta LOVE but rather LUST n besides lust aint love n I have even forgotten hersef...

Please any explanation for this?

Thank you for all ur insights...God bless u abundantly
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:52am On Jan 06, 2015
ifewise:
Pls help me with this,I saw my self washing a very attractive brand new car that was bring out water by it self while i was washing it.later i called one of my neighbour to come and operate it but while operating I discovered another car packed in dat environment was moving backward,so I ran after d car but An elderly man came out of a house(who is my neighbour in real life)with a remote control,It look like he ws d one who controlled d car.I ran after d car but i did nt see d car but only saw an accident on d road but i ws nt sure if d car ws involved.I went back to d old man and he asked me was i able to see d car?I told him I didnt see it.

The lord said do not be concern with the things of the world,be not be too conscious with worldly things, do not treasure the things of the world more than your God,do not be too concern about what perishes .For none of these shall last, for all of these has its times and season and perishes.

Treasure your God and do not be too concern about worldly things as none of these last,as none of these are of heaven but earthly things.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 11:58am On Jan 06, 2015
ifewise:
Pls help also help me with dis,on my last birthday date,early dat morning a woman laid hand on my head with 2 guys praying for me.I could nt recollect d content of prayer.
secondly I saw my self under going serious deliverance,It was my pastor praying for me and my church members wer asking wat ws wrong.
Thirdly,someone ws praying fr me and he said u will not die before manifestation of u glory.(All dis dream took place on different days last month)

Restoration of Glory shall come and manifest.
But careful of where u go,who lay hand on you ,be very very careful as too much hands lay upon you might manipulate your glory.

But indeed the lord has restored back once manipulated glory(as a result of too much hands laid upon your head) and this time u want to be careful not to allow that too happen as once lost glory is now return back.
BleS u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
@ebankole
D same friend whose dream I shared earlier,shared dis wit me dis morning.
He n his younger broda were discussing abt d upcoming wedding of dia sister.D younger broda was crying n complaining dat d man who wants to marry dia younger sister took d wedding to his own place n he's not well known in his place,so my friend told his younger to stop crying dat they will sort things out.He den saw d father of d man dat wants to marry his sister n d man came n payed bride price n did other neccessary things.But d man's father looked very young as if they were brothers.He den started talking to d man d man dat wants to marry his sister abt d need of doin d wedding in dia own place,while at it they saw some police men searching d area who den told dem dat they r looking for dis man dat eats up d fruits of labour of a particular soldier man.D soldier man works bt dat man eats up his fruits of labour.Suddenly they saw the man(a giant,very bigggg n huge),they all chased n caught d man.He told d policemen to go get a crane to carry dis giant otherwise they might it difficult carrying him
2)He dreamt dat d children(boy n girl) of a woman he knws(even in d physical) were kidnapped,he went n recued dem(d girl first den d boy).He did dis when they kidnappers were in dia comtrol room.Afterwhich he called dem n told dem dat he had rescued dem n dat dia was nothing dat they kidnappers could do.He saw himself in d womans house.D woman was holding bread,he wantef to collect d bread d bread n eat bt they woman refused jokingly,so he was like,if only dis woman knew dat i rescued her children.
What cld all these mean sir?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
EOOJ:
Goodmorning sir....I pray God's continous blessings for u n ur family..

I had a short n simple dream..I was seating in d palor in ma uncles houz watching tv n gisting wit my cousins. Den a sista cousin who was doin her assignment at d dining table started axin me questions from her assignment(maths) to see if she got her answers ryt. So I now moved to d table, sat down n started teaching n explaining to about 3 of dem( 2 gals n a guy)...d topic was on combination of signs ( ± ) what happens wen brackets open n why d signs change n all dat....

Yesterday I was chatting wit a gud collegue of mine n he started axin me about a lady collegue of ours while we were in school n I told him dat she SHOULD be fine cos its been a while we spoke....n dey knew me den to b some what close to her. Den he said he dreamt about me n her dat we got engaged n den got married. N he was so serious
But d catch is dat I had to explain to him dat back den in school, I wasn't close to her outta LOVE but rather LUST n besides lust aint love n I have even forgotten hersef...

Please any explanation for this?

Thank you for all ur insights...God bless u abundantly

the said cousin might seek help (anyform) from you soon and or you might meet or have reason to visit the family soon for one reason or the other.

2-

The lord said (even thou lust was it u had for her) that he's chosen her the right woman for you if you want as there is a potential of who you are in her.
Perhaps, you've been seeking God face concerning a life partner, well there and here you have it.

Bless u, bless morning.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
debeginin:
@ebankole
D same friend whose dream I shared earlier,shared dis wit me dis morning.
He n his younger broda were discussing abt d upcoming wedding of dia sister.D younger broda was crying n complaining dat d man who wants to marry dia younger sister took d wedding to his own place n he's not well known in his place,so my friend told his younger to stop crying dat they will sort things out.He den saw d father of d man dat wants to marry his sister n d man came n payed bride price n did other neccessary things.But d man's father looked very young as if they were brothers.He den started talking to d man d man dat wants to marry his sister abt d need of doin d wedding in dia own place,while at it they saw some police men searching d area who den told dem dat they r looking for dis man dat eats up d fruits of labour of a particular soldier man.D soldier man works bt dat man eats up his fruits of labour.Suddenly they saw the man(a giant,very bigggg n huge),they all chased n caught d man.He told d policemen to go get a crane to carry dis giant otherwise they might it difficult carrying him
2)He dreamt dat d children(boy n girl) of a woman he knws(even in d physical) were kidnapped,he went n recued dem(d girl first den d boy).He did dis when they kidnappers were in dia comtrol room.Afterwhich he called dem n told dem dat he had rescued dem n dat dia was nothing dat they kidnappers could do.He saw himself in d womans house.D woman was holding bread,he wantef to collect d bread d bread n eat bt they woman refused jokingly,so he was like,if only dis woman knew dat i rescued her children.
What cld all these mean sir?

1-
Before any of his sister or some close as such agree to date or marry any man they must seek God face else someone is going to end of in the hand of a former or present criminal whose past might come back hunting before or after marriage.

The lord said there is an ingrate close to the said brother,perhaps the said brother is thinking of helping or embarking on something with the said woman which might be in her favour either now or later or perhaps this might happen soon but the lord said that woman has the spirit of ingratitude such that refuses to appreciate and or let go anything out of her hands to show gratitude.

Above all, this is who she is and the lord just showed him for one reason or other.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
ebankole:

1-
Before any of his sister or some close as such agree to date or marry any man they must seek God face else someone is going to end of in the hand of a former or present criminal whose past might come back hunting before or after marriage.

The lord said there is an ingrate close to the said brother,perhaps the said brother is thinking of helping or embarking on something with the said woman which might be in her favour either now or later or perhaps this might happen soon but the lord said that woman has the spirit of ingratitude such that refuses to appreciate and or let go anything out of her hands to show gratitude.

Above all, this is who she is and the lord just showed him for one reason or other.
Bless u
Very insightful.Tnx Sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 12:53pm On Jan 06, 2015
ebankole:

the said cousin might seek help (anyform) from you soon and or you might meet or have reason to visit the family soon for one reason or the other.

2-

The lord said (even thou lust was it u had for her) that he's chosen her the right woman for you if you want as there is a potential of who you are in her.
Perhaps, you've been seeking God face concerning a life partner, well there and here you have it.

Bless u, bless morning.

Well for ma cousin, I hav been with dem for som tym noww(sins last year) n she travelled dis morning to school.

For d second one, am SPEECHLESS....( That He's chosen her the right woman for me IF I WANT? Dos it mean He has oda options for me if I don't want dis? )

Thank you very much...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chidelacreme(f): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
@ebankole thanks for the dream interpretation.I will do as you said.thank you. Please anytime you are less busy help my sister interpret her dream. "was sitting out side wit my younger sis reading nd den I sighted a friend of mine, blessing reading also..I went to him nd we were talking .den we say a politician in his van spraying 500 naira notes .I tried picking BT didn't get any...but my sis nd friend(blessing) picked.wen the politician van left ,we heard sound of bomb nd der was smoke everywhere. ppl were running,den I noticed a person chasing me wit a gun".
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:32pm On Jan 06, 2015
chidelacreme:
@ebankole thanks for the dream interpretation.I will do as you said.thank you. Please anytime you are less busy help my sister interpret her dream. "was sitting out side wit my younger sis reading nd den I sighted a friend of mine, blessing reading also..I went to him nd we were talking .den we say a politician in his van spraying 500 naira notes .I tried picking BT didn't get any...but my sis nd friend(blessing) picked.wen the politician van left ,we heard sound of bomb nd der was smoke everywhere. ppl were running,den I noticed a person chasing me wit a gun".

Hmmmm

This 2015 election is going to be a serious one.
He who has ear let him hear, don't get carried away by the love of money!by the love of lucking around or seeking for what's not necessary so that u won't be caught unaware.

Quote me; this election is going to be a little(hmmm) bloody.

Be warn of where u find yourself and looking me during these election time.
It's well.

What a country we dwell.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:36pm On Jan 06, 2015
EOOJ:

Well for ma cousin, I hav been with dem for som tym noww(sins last year) n she travelled dis morning to school.

For d second one, am SPEECHLESS....( That He's chosen her the right woman for me IF I WANT? Dos it mean He has oda options for me if I don't want dis? )

Thank you very much...

The bible says for every man lies a power to make choices either good or bad as the power to chose and or decision has been bestowed on each and every bein.
But God would often direct our path if we follow him but still power to listen to refuse lies in your hands.

Remember,only none like God exist not.
Bye for now.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by chiogoezubem(f): 2:22pm On Jan 06, 2015
Hmm...interesting.

I shall revisit.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 4:43pm On Jan 06, 2015
Good evening sir,Thanks so much.
Firstly I had a dream of me buying fish with my church members.
secondly I had a dream of me receiveing of a call and d person calling me said Dat dey Hv caught up with me & dat i didnt meet up to d cutoff mark of d next stage in my skul.Later my mum was calling me & ws anxious asking me about my result,I just kept quite.I later saw my dad and junior brother pursuing me & beating me,dey pursued to a mfm brother house in dat environment but his house ws locked.
Thirdly I had a dream of dr dk olukoya ws naked in a house but I and my junior bro wer looking fr accomodation to sleep in dat house.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2015
I also dreamt of a female Group member in my church her wrapper ws loosen and she ws unclad in my presence& d church adminstrator but it ws in an empty church.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
ifewise:
I also dreamt of a female Group member in my church her wrapper ws loosen and she ws unclad in my presence& d church adminstrator but it ws in an empty church.

I need your gender.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
ifewise:
Good evening sir,Thanks so much.
Firstly I had a dream of me buying fish with my church members.
secondly I had a dream of me receiveing of a call and d person calling me said Dat dey Hv caught up with me & dat i didnt meet up to d cutoff mark of d next stage in my skul.Later my mum was calling me & ws anxious asking me about my result,I just kept quite.I later saw my dad and junior brother pursuing me & beating me,dey pursued to a mfm brother house in dat environment but his house ws locked.
Thirdly I had a dream of dr dk olukoya ws naked in a house but I and my junior bro wer looking fr accomodation to sleep in dat house.

The devil want to shame you and or put you to shame.

Seeing a naked person means; shame.
Pray against powers of shame,powers that want to embarrass you so that people will ask,where is your God?
Read psalm 119 and 27 with serious night vigil asking God to put those that are waiting for you shame to be put to shame instead.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ifewise(m): 6:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
Thank u sir,Am a guy.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 7:55pm On Jan 06, 2015
ebankole:

The bible says for every man lies a power to make choices either good or bad as the power to chose and or decision has been bestowed on each and every bein.
But God would often direct our path if we follow him but still power to listen to refuse lies in your hands.

Remember,only none like God exist not.
Bye for now.

Evning sir....tanks for all d insights. I took d liberty to call d lady in question n low n behold she told me she wud b gettin married by may dis year ooo...But I trust God shaa. Just wanted to give u feed back.

Thanks
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:57pm On Jan 06, 2015
EOOJ:

Evning sir....tanks for all d insights. I took d liberty to call d lady in question n low n behold she told me she wud b gettin married by may dis year ooo...But I trust God shaa. Just wanted to give u feed back.

Thanks

Very well.

Like I stated God direct our path and shows us a potential or right partner but lies(still) in our hands is the power to heed or make the choice or chose not, she made hers either good or bad.

She's made her and like I said it's only none like God exist not..

Pray and ask God to show you another potential one and when he does? Do not waste time this time so that this one won't past u by again.

Point is did she make the right choice?
But u can bacause u have the power to choice and hear from God.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by EOOJ(m): 10:01pm On Jan 06, 2015
ebankole:

Very well.

Like I stated God direct our path and shows us a potential or right partner but lies(still) in our hands is the power to heed or make the choice or chose not, she made hers either good or bad.

She's made her and like I said it's only none like God exist not..

Pray and ask God to show you another potential one and when he does? Do not waste time this time so that this one won't past u by again.

Point is did she make the right choice?
But u can bacause u have the power to choice and hear from God.

Did she make d right choice? Only God knows but am gonna seek His face to get more clarification.... Tankss

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.