Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517888 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
fholammy:

Thank you sir,God bless you
You welcome.
@tranglatar

I meant every interpretations,The reason why it isn't obvious is cos the fear of GOD has enveloped it.
But,truly u ve confirmed it yourself,with a deeper sight u have.
Lets just thank GOD for ur life.
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by almaliki: 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2014
ebankole: Almaliki
Are there people behind while driving?is not then your dream means,progress,smooth pace,having it smooth,grace to archive without any itch or obstacle.
Obviously,the Lord's been good to you if not recently u must have notice good changes surfacing your life.
Be thankful to GOD for helpin u so far.

nobody behind either am d driver or the passenger......just on one occassion with me driving my bother on the passenger seat & my sister sitting on d backseat...anyway thanks for d info.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by spiro4real(f): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
Good afternoon Bro. Ebankole. Thanks for all your good works here. More grease to your elbow!

Pls, I had this dream consecutively, of picking rubber bands on the floor

Lastly, dreamt of buying a whole cow for 80k. They slaughtered and butchered it there but on getting home, I found out that they removed the intestines and the tendons from the back two legs.

Pls help a soul to interpret and God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
calabardick:

@ebankole›>>> this is the dream, please am woried!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:56pm On Sep 29, 2014
The Mod or whosoever is involve here is frustrating my replies and just kept wiping it.
am tired for now.
I'll get back to you all.

God is in control.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by spiro4real(f): 4:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
ebankole: The Mod or whosoever is involve here is frustrating my replies and just kept wiping it.
am tired for now.
I'll get back to you all.

God is in control.

It's well Sir!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:19pm On Sep 29, 2014
almaliki:

nobody behind either am d driver or the passenger......just on one occassion with me driving my bother on the passenger seat & my sister sitting on d backseat...anyway thanks for d info.
Then it mean what said earlier on.
To add,you/siblins driving mean supportin each other will go a long way
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by almaliki: 4:21pm On Sep 29, 2014
ebankole:
Then it mean what said earlier on.
To add,you/siblins driving mean supportin each other will go a long way

ok thanks & Jah bless.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:22pm On Sep 29, 2014
Calabardick
Being under the influence of armies et al while farming means,that for either any of u to archive anything or posses that land/location GoD guidance protection is needed.
The road signifies plantin without much gain coz nothin planted on the road can germinate.
It also means,protection/holy spirit.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:28pm On Sep 29, 2014
Calabardick
....With a bit more or a prayerful life you/her can possess that thing(this u might know) u to posses.
This dream is a bit twisted,bt u mum seem a bit prayarful bt in al wateva she wnt to do or fight for she shud make sure she put GOD first
U shud also pray God to bles her efforts over u family coz she's rili tryin.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:36pm On Sep 29, 2014
Spiro4real
Picking rubber(s signifies,working,strongly to make ends meet or tryin to survive over somethin.

You second dream,you case is like a bread winner or someone who gives alot but surrounded with untrustworthy people.
U seem to trust people too much but often disappoint
U are a glory person but becareful of those u trust
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by calabardick(m): 4:49pm On Sep 29, 2014
ebankole: Calabardick
Being under the influence of armies et al while farming means,that for either any of u to archive anything or posses that land/location GoD guidance protection is needed.
The road signifies plantin without much gain coz nothin planted on the road can germinate.
It also means,protection/holy spirit.

God bless you, bro johnwell has been absent here for a while, what is happening to him?

i called him to intepret this dream and he gave me the same interpretation, i respect you both.

i think we need to appreciate you and john, you're doing great work here.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:13pm On Sep 29, 2014
Calabardick
God is one and his spirit is one.
Those must serve him must do so in spirit.
You dream,tho required prayers but thank God he's proved himself again.
As for my brother Johnwell,don't know what is going on but will try & get in touch to know what's ON.
above all,i'm sure he's kicking well.
We all missed him anyways.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by spiro4real(f): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2014
ebankole: Spiro4real
Picking rubber(s signifies,working,strongly to make ends meet or tryin to survive over somethin.

You second dream,you case is like a bread winner or someone who gives alot but surrounded with untrustworthy people.
U seem to trust people too much but often disappoint
U are a glory person but becareful of those u trust

Thank you sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by unleashed123(m): 6:31pm On Sep 29, 2014
@ebankole evening sir, i dream that i was on a hill with some people, and on the hill there is a tree whose branches has been cut down, and the branches cut into pieces like fire wood, though the tree is not yet dry. We were there trying to restore the tree, i.e trying to join back the cut off branches, which amazingly were able to do it in the dream. When we pick up a branch and find where it was before it was cut off, and place it there it just sticks. But before we finished i decided to survey the area around the tree in the dream, and to my dismay every where round about except directly under the tree is covered with human excrement. By the way, it seems i was the leader of the group trying to restore the tree.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by tbaby534(f): 6:52pm On Sep 29, 2014
Sir,
I always have this dream about my secondary sch(a boarding school) its always about bad things happening but I always escape. There was 1 when I didn't go to prep class and an uncle (Mr Paul) always comes and pursue me with cane but he couldn't get to flog me because I am a fast runner. There is another when two of the hostels got burnt but when it got to my hostel, I don't know how it happened but it just stopped, there was another again when my uncle was pursuing me around because he wants to seize my fone(normally fones are not allowed) fone den I woke up.
Should I read meaning to these reoccurring dreams?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:19am On Sep 30, 2014
unleashed123
The hill means"hight" a person that u might know.
The wither,fruitless tree means,& the bible says a tree that bears not fruit shall be cuttoff &dispose into flame.
You are a very cheerful &lovin person hence,while u make such efforts to mend the wither,fruitless,branchless tree.
The hight/hill is the person's...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:24am On Sep 30, 2014
unleashed123
...Is the person's position.
What the lord is saying is that no matter how highly place a person might be or wealthy without him such is frultless,wither et al(so this might be a warnin to u as well tho"but not really)
God compare such a poo,helpless spiritually &compare to empty,vulnerable etc.But remember....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:27am On Sep 30, 2014
Finally.
A whither tree can't be mend but can be correted hence while tryin to fix it branches.
The grace u have is plenty so much that u can be useful to GOD but not doing it without his consent so as not to get Stained as well.
In all,you are a vessel before GOD but pray God to always lead u path in order to express urself.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:31am On Sep 30, 2014
tbaby532
While u are at presence u keep seing the past.
If u are still in school i hope u are doin well?
But if u are a workin class how are u copin with ur income or survive?
You need to brk free from every power taking u backward,limiting u and frustration ur effort.
May our past not torment us all.
U need to brk away.
Its wel
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 5:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Gudmorning to u sir ebankole,pls kindly help interprete this dream,wat does it mean 4 one to board a vehicle in the dream,i was standing by the road side wit a female cousin and two other people that i cant remember,the vehicle then stopped,people were inside and its like they all were coming bak from market,they had different goods/stuff packed in the bus and there wasnt much space left,i suggested we wait 4 another bus cos i didnt want to squeeze myself or dirty my clothe cos of the loads they were carrying but my cousin said we dnt have time on our side,the people had to rearrange their goods and enough space was made 4 us to sit....2ndly,my kid younger broda and i had a misunderstanding in the dream,i help him down and injured him wit a knife,not reali a cut but its like a kind of scratch at his bak which was three in number and he was bleeding lightly,though i prayed when i woke up but dis got me worried cos i hardly disagree wit dat ma brother in real life,i trust him and we two get along more than any other of ma siblings,cudnt figure out wat dat meant
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by msud(f): 6:49am On Sep 30, 2014
Ebankole please what does it mean to dream of colourful tiny birds that looked like they were used to decorate a place. They were hovering over the place and I caught two. I also dreamt I went out and was wondering if I left the house with my purse and,phone or not I was even wondering what I came there,for and I if I came with my car or not. I was really confused in the dream. Please moG help
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by sunnshyn(f): 8:16am On Sep 30, 2014
Hello ebankole and Johnwell, very nice thread. After reading through, I told myself I was going to remember and write my dreams.

Today, I had a very confusing dream.
Scene 1

As I ws walking, I then saw somebody I used to hear about in school(university) but never saw him. His name was Gbemudu. I heard he was a criminal in school, but I never saw him in school. Anyway, Gbemudu called me so I went to him in the dream, then he told me he wanted weed. I said to him ok, let me go get it. I went back to get the weed, came back, I think I didn't see Gbemudu again, but saw another person. Who told me they wanted more.

I cannot remember all that happenned anymore, but what I remember is that I was naked, and could only tie about my body with a towel..the towel is pink and loos like the one I presently use at home.

As I was walking still tying the towel around my body, I then saw another guy. Who I knew from school(university) too, he used to stay in Gbemudu's hostel, so he knew Gbemudu, so I called out to him, Uba, pls I need to see u. It happened that Uba was inside a church and was sitting on a seat that looked like a wheelchair, so I asked him why he was on a wheelchair, anyway, I asked for Gbemudu's number, I think Uba was asking why I wanted Gebmudu's number, but I think he gave it to me...

Please interprete for me...thank you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:31am On Sep 30, 2014
Esonuu
Its either u will embark on a trip/journey with cousin soon or later.It also means,Why worry relax &with patient u shall get there:U don't have to inconvenient urself.

Lastly,pray against unexpected anger against that ur brother or someone very very close to u or som1 u like that much,it might even be some1 u dnt knw.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2014
Musud
The decoration/colorfuk birds are a job welldone or a finished work.
U are this abit forgetful person or rather nt that often conscious of the things that goes on around u.
The Lord said,why catchin what's done already,what's goin no way,what is close to u or searchin for what's not lost?
Adopt the readin of pslm91 pls.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:58am On Sep 30, 2014
Sunnshyn
Dream1.
Indeed what u hard about Gbemudu was true.

Dream2.
Flee from the past,way of life,new or uncommon,on unsual influence et al as these will come knocking,tempting.
The Lord picture this has been half naked,shameful etc hence while puttin on a towel without bein abash the implication of this is terrible...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 9:59am On Sep 30, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:00am On Sep 30, 2014
...flee from the past and it shall flee from u.
The past will come knockin,be it past friends,room mates et al but flee.
Goodmorning.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 10:02am On Sep 30, 2014
ebankole: Esonuu
Its either u will embark on a trip/journey with cousin soon or later.It also means,Why worry relax &with patient u shall get there:U don't have to inconvenient urself.

Lastly,pray against unexpected anger against that ur brother or someone very very close to u or som1 u like that much,it might even be some1 u dnt knw.
..tanx sir,u'v reali been helpful here,may God bestow more wisdom on u and reward u in a way u least expected
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:10am On Sep 30, 2014
Tranglatar
Dream1.
The rich also cry & what u see isn't what it is.
Things might seem goin on smoothly for him but sorry somethin is wrong somewher &perhaps when u two meet u eyes shall be unveil to these hiding pains.

2dream
The advise that u keep ur place in order.God says there is somethin he'd deposited in you but you don't
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2014
Tranglatar
..That he'd deposited somthin,a gift in you but u don't make use of it,why?
The zeals is always there but there's always this fear to let it out,why?
You last dream confirmed this,meaning,u hav the gift to counsel,encourage people but u must but ur mind in order,meanin,stop lyin to urslef,hidin it u hav wat it takes.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 10:17am On Sep 30, 2014
In conclusion.
Ur first,second dream and last dream confirmed it all.
What u did there,encouraging,helpin,advisin all are the same,its a gift and God what to take u someone thru that.
U must be very good with words and have a very good sense of humor in real life.
But,but ur house in order first"meanin,let it flow dnt hide it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.