Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (517870 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
removed

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Chrisbenogor(m): 2:27pm On Sep 26, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: Please, I had a dream that I was in a field and lions were lying down on the field. What does this mean?
Life is a field so you were just moving about in life. Lions signify that you will have to chase down some things in life before you get them like the lion chases animals. Which animal did you see because if it is a buffalo then you are in deep trouble it means your problems would be bigger than you. However if what you chase is a baby rat then it means you will be chasing with all your power but will get only small reward.

Prayer.....strong prayer is the key here. Lock yourself indoors and surround yourself with lion pictures, pray and cry to the real lion of the tribe of judah to liberate you from these lions. If you dont hear anything after 5 days come back here.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Kkoffo
The Lord says the expectation of the righteous shall not be cut short/off.
Something new await you which might come in different form(s) tho"
Last dream approve of it & you word there is the declaration of your faith & hope.
So,keep hope alive as soon the lord himself will prove himself.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
Tranglatar
The lord says the race is not to the swift nor the wise 1 but him that he bestow grace..
Its like a path or journey of life here& there obstacles&problem will rise but sure wit u continuous prayer,callin on the name of the Lord,the Lord shall continue to com to u rescue.
Glory be to GOD.indid ur prayers ar manifesting
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by s3nn2x(m): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
Please sir, seems like you skipped mine.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole: Betapapa
Everythin you said it is my brother except that i won't say you mum hate you per se.
Wait,when last did you buy a gift for ur mum?
You seem to be around people are quite sensitive to everythin around you.
This is what u shud do,Embark on a white-fasting,pray God to expose all these secretes to you that u want to see....

Please what is white fasting? And how do you recommend I go about it?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:19pm On Sep 26, 2014
Betapapa:

Please what is white fasting? And how do you recommend I go about it?

2days white fasting.
White fasting is what u do and use just fruits to break at 6pm.
Prayer points are in this thread which u might need.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
AcidosisTM
pray against every form,spirit of backwardness.
Things ain't rosy and can't be that rosy now as a result of this.
Financially how are u coping?You need to pray hard to be deliver from every power taking you aback.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:37pm On Sep 26, 2014
S3nn2x
You first dreams means,in all things put GoD first,don't seek or follow God just because of what u can get from him.
Above all,learn to accept things as they come his will his to discipline you to be a better person and if you are the temper type(if) accept God will and embrace humility.
Secondly.....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2014
s3nn2x: Please sir, seems like you skipped mine.
Finally,the party,clothin,foods scene et al are ways to tell you that there's nothing the wall can offer you nor in its beauty you'll find peace of mine.
And ofcos,No world friends can render to you what GOD can.
Inshort,God want the whole of u as a person.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 4:54pm On Sep 26, 2014
shumuel:

pls eBankole you havnt answered me page 43.
Thanks in advans
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by portix: 5:00pm On Sep 26, 2014
U skipedd me too
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:16pm On Sep 26, 2014
portix: U skipedd me too

Can you quote that of yours again or name the page?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by portix: 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
portix: @ebankole, hqving read through your posts here, all i can say is God bless you. You are doing a great job here. I see no reason to start narrating my dreams here cuz what I might ask has beeen answered here many times. Say a prayer in ur heart for me. Thanx

I only wanted you to acknowledge what I have written and also want u to say a prayer for me in ur heart.

BTW, I had a dream last night that I had and drove a hummer car. Later on, tires went bad and I took it for replacement and also repaired the bad ones. Later on again, the car wont start ontime when I put the key into the ignition. Then I tought to myself that I will hqve to get a new car

pls help me interprete this
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:28pm On Sep 26, 2014
Shumuel
You seem to be in between the world& GOD & around seem to be bad influence & u know this but the fear &be painted weak has been a draw-back.
U must learn to make decision on your own witout bein influenced by brothers,friends et al
& u wnt to be careful who u associate wit,depend on so as not to lure into sometin terible
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:36pm On Sep 26, 2014
Aiit Portix

Dream.
You seem havin it all smooth(used to)&perhaps things changed abit.
But remember ur case isn't a serious one as u seem to knw hw to fix thins,deal with problem &knw wat to do wen the need arises.
But,U need GOD is u wnt to destroy these minor issue in ur life.
Just a bit mor of a prayer life wil go a long way.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole: Shumuel
You seem to be in between the world& GOD & around seem to be bad influence & u know this but the fear &be painted weak has been a draw-back.
U must learn to make decision on your own witout bein influenced by brothers,friends et al
& u wnt to be careful who u associate wit,depend on so as not to lure into sometin terible

and once again you made my day, i really wish i had d gift to interpret dreams but has d Bible has said it every1 wit his or her gift, thanks a lot i understood all you've said and its all true, so i have to be more careful hence, thanks a million u r really wonderful. Was just confused because of d lady in d dream dre is a lot about her in real life.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2014
ebankole: AcidosisTM
pray against every form,spirit of backwardness.
Things ain't rosy and can't be that rosy now as a result of this.
Financially how are u coping?You need to pray hard to be deliver from every power taking you aback.
You're right brother. Things aint rosy presently. I should have overcome this strange spirit considering my access to MOG, prayer ministers, etc., but negligence won't allow me get serious.

With this, I will engage in more serious prayers. Thank you sir.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2014
The lady,if there is any serious relationship between u two.
If u don't change u might lose her ,secondly,If she's the type that want things done her(perhaps) then u want to be carefull there too.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by zezebabyxoxo: 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
Ok
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
zezebabyxoxo: I had a dream that I was supposed to go for an exam,. I was trying to rush and get ready because I was a bit late. When i was about to leave the house, the other candidates told me that I should not worry that the exam has been postponed till Sunday.
Its a grace to mend/make amend with ur life.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by shumuel(m): 4:42pm On Sep 27, 2014
ebankole: The lady,if there is any serious relationship between u two.
If u don't change u might lose her ,secondly,If she's the type that want things done her(perhaps) then u want to be carefull there too.

No der is no relationship between Us, although i bliv she wishd, anyway am just suprised dats all. Thanks a lot
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by fxjones(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2014
pls help me interpret this dream, I always see myself preaching and performing miracles , I have had countless number of such dream, some i see myself moving in the air and walking from a great light to people in great darkness. what could this be all about

thank you sir
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2014
fxjones: pls help me interpret this dream, I always see myself preaching and performing miracles , I have had countless number of such dream, some i see myself moving in the air and walking from a great light to people in great darkness. what could this be all about

thank you sir
You have a call on you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by calabardick(m): 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2014
WARNING!!!
Please no clown is permitted to interpret my dream, only the annointed ones (johnwell & ebankole)

I had this dream this morning,........ I was in a prominent building fully furnish. there was a faulty air-conditioner, as I was refilling gas light fluctuate the aircondition went of, as i went to put on the Generator I woke up.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by kkoffo(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2014
Ebаnkole thank you sir.u аre а God sent...
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:41pm On Sep 27, 2014
Calabardic
(You handle tho)but its ok.
Finding yourself in a very conducive,nice enviroment signifies,Honor& good source of imcome et al.
The airconditoner fault means,things can't be rosy all the time but with hard work &love for what one does There's bound to be a solution & more success.
This goes to everyone out there as wel
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2014
ebankole:
You have a call on you.

Pastor Fixjone"
Remember us in you ministry o
Its well.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2014
kkoffo: Ebаnkole thank you sir.u аre а God sent...

All appreciationg should go GOD and ofcourse not forgetting my brother in the LORD @Johnwell.
God help us all,in jesus name.
Amen-

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by esonuu(m): 6:40am On Sep 28, 2014
Sir ebankole,hope u'r alryt..pls help me wit dis, dreamt of been an agent and wit ma help,lots of criminals were arrested,dnt reali kno d kind of force that was cos i wasnt wearing uniform,was always on mofty/corporate attire...2ndly,i dreamt of seeing a man i know from my maternal home,though in real life,i dnt chat wit him except greetings if i meet him on d road but in this dream the man personally asked me to see him and wen i did,he told me he wants to gime money so i can start any busines of my choice,am nt even the busines type of guy,jst prefer a white collar job,dnt kno wat dis means
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by calabardick(m): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2014
ebankole: Calabardic
(You handle tho)but its ok.
Finding yourself in a very conducive,nice enviroment signifies,Honor& good source of imcome et al.
The airconditoner fault means,things can't be rosy all the time but with hard work &love for what one does There's bound to be a solution & more success.
This goes to everyone out there as wel

I had another one this morning.
I saw my mom planting yam in a roadside farm close to our family house and there was an army hilux close to the small farm. those army were with her in that farm.

at a certain place, she was trying to harvest a large tubber of yam, those Army came to assist her, but when i came closer the Army left to their hilux.

what suprise me is how she knew their name.

God bless you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Bode2: 9:43am On Sep 28, 2014
Pls help me on this dream: I dreamt of eating fried egg. I prepared it myself systematically, broke the shell, stir it in a bowl, stir it on fire and I started having a taste. In a nutshell, I dreamt of eating fried egg.

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.