Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,360 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (81) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (521382 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2014
@Pastor Ebankole
I bless God for using you as a vessel unto honour. I really appreciate you for ur interpretation to about 5 of my dreams. In fact, I'm witnessing progress in my physical and spiritual life. God will continue to bless you. Amen.

Sir, I have a dream and seem not to understand the meaning. The dream goes thus:
I was in my compound and started seeing various aircraft flying peacefully in different directions. I also saw various cars flying and was wondering at Oyinbo people's work for making cars also to fly easily in the sky. I wasn't afraid but was in awe in the dream. I was d only one in that spot witnessing this event.
Later I saw Police vehicle also flying and a Policeman in the vehicle was talking through a megaphone which I could hear. What he was saying was that any criminal hiding should come out cos there would be no hiding place for them. I wasn't hiding and the Policemen in the flying vehicle saw me, looked at me and went their way. That was the end of my dream. I'll be looking forward to the interpretation soon Sir. God bless you.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2014
Optimisticgondy:
@Pastor Ebankole
I bless God for using you as a vessel unto honour. I really appreciate you for ur interpretation to about 5 of my dreams. In fact, I'm witnessing progress in my physical and spiritual life. God will continue to bless you. Amen.

Sir, I have a dream and seem not to understand the meaning. The dream goes thus:
I was in my compound and started seeing various aircraft flying peacefully in different directions. I also saw various cars flying and was wondering at Oyinbo people's work for making cars also to fly easily in the sky. I wasn't afraid but was in awe in the dream. I was d only one in that spot witnessing this event.
Later I saw Police vehicle also flying and a Policeman in the vehicle was talking through a megaphone which I could hear. What he was saying was that any criminal hiding should come out cos there would be no hiding place for them. I wasn't hiding and the Policemen in the flying vehicle saw me, looked at me and went their way. That was the end of my dream. I'll be looking forward to the interpretation soon Sir. God bless you.
bros, how far na longest time o.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:03am On Nov 21, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:22am On Nov 21, 2014
2sExy1:
bros, how far na longest time o.
Bro I dey o..I still dey pull am o..how's everything going?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 21, 2014
ebankole:
JohnDuke259

And the bible say:

And ye shall say unto the mountain be thou be removed into the ocean,this river...And it shall heed,hear thou voice &be so.

This always this urge'when u see pple in trouble"It might have to do with anythin,Bt the urge to help is just there"
Yes,u av a call there"
Why nt ask God to show/direct?

Thank you Pastor! I will ask Him to show and direct me on what to do.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2014
Pst Ebankole
Good Morning
I had a strange one last night.
It was raining heavily and I had to park the car I was driving. Someone hit me from behind, it wasn't a major dent. I refused to alight from the car. The driver was speaking to me from his car, he asked for my account number. I gave it to him but for some reason it wasn't money he transferred but an employment letter.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Nov 21, 2014
Another one, I washed and dried my hair. I was playing with a toddler who wanted to plait my hair. I gave her the go ahead but I woke up before she could plait it.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ammamat(f): 1:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
am really short of words sir coz my spiritual life is off and on coz of one thing or the other.. but am asking him for divine help...... i wish i can call u on phone coz i have a lot to say
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2014
I bless the name of the Lord for keeping us all and preserving us.
Been busy all morning and am back now-Glory be to GOD almighty through my journey today,
Thank u jesus.

In no time i will response to all you dreams.
Bless u all,feels good to be here again.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:48pm On Nov 21, 2014
Optimisticgondy
The fly plains,The police are what is caled d heavenly hosts.
Heavenly present hoverin&monitorin every movment or watchin out for any attack against u&ur hom

In essence,the Lord is showin u that his full presence is hoverin ur home/family all because of u.
U must maintain ur r/tionship wit God/prayers its so workin
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2014
Optimisticgondi.
Why won't u enjoy God full blessins,presence,power,glory,mercy,grace et al? while his full attention is hovering over u and home?

I wish u know what u have now.

Watch out for more blessins,protection,power et al.
please keep ths up with God as u have his attention-fully.
But beware of pride,ok?
Godbles u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tranglatar
What a proverb.
The lord said,No other gods shall stand the test of time.
He said,every other gods(Apart from him)are like a bulding or home without a strong or lasting foundation.
He also said,Those that worship these dogs their lives are like sinkin buildin,a housin built on mere sand,Such shall be cutshort as....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tranglatar

....And shall not live to last or see the face of God.
He also compared those that worship them indirectly to those that worship them directly to a sinkin sand-thou to them they are strong but to such like u/child of God its made-knwn that such shal dispose &sink in no time.
What's life without christ?hmmmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:12pm On Nov 21, 2014
Missbethel
Unpleasant case will arise,but mind u its goin to be a blessin in disguise.

Somethin that might want to provoke u or attrack serious anger but its a blessin in disguise.
The lord said if u can just be humble,patient &refuse to react negatively that unpleasant thing shall be converted to a great blessins,miracle for u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2014
Missbethel
The head/hair means,Your Glory.
The head signifies you destiny or ur source of direction.

Washin ur head means,Holines,undergoin deliverance,bein delivered from Glory attackers or manioulators et al.

Last,Learn to love kids,draw them close &bless them,give them gift this will attract blessin,mor brktru for u as well
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2014
ammamat:
am really short of words sir coz my spiritual life is off and on coz of one thing or the other.. but am asking him for divine help...... i wish i can call u on phone coz i have a lot to say
U possess a very powerful GLORY.
What God is askin u is,Let Go of the world &i shal lift u up
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:41pm On Nov 21, 2014
Ammamat
This is for u:
Have u noticed u always stand out,conspicuous et al?

Any man that marries u wud be one of the luckies.
But the world in u won't just let the glory manifest.

Let me brk it now:
U must let go of d SHOES(World) if u wnt to experience Height(CLIMB INTO D HELICOPTER);unleach that GLORY in u.
ur case is simple
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 3:47pm On Nov 21, 2014
I want to BLESS the name of the Lord for creating time,space and making avail this platform to use me for you all,and to his Glory alone.

I want to belief that i have been able to interpret all you dreams and delivered the voice/mouth piece of GOD to you ears?
Bless the lord
God will continue to lead u all aright thru ur dreams

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
I dreamt that I bought fried fish and fried plantain about few days before, and someone was going to grab it from me. I can't remember if he did or not. Today I had another dream that someone was selling fried fish and gave me a lot in a takeaway plate. I didn't pay for it. Please help me to interpret. May the good Lord bless you as you interpret for us on this forum. Amen
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 4:31pm On Nov 21, 2014
ebankole:
Tranglatar
....And shall not live to last or see the face of God.
He also compared those that worship them indirectly to those that worship them directly to a sinkin sand-thou to them they are strong but to such like u/child of God its made-knwn that such shal dispose &sink in no time.
What's life without christ?hmmmm

@ ebankole
Thanks so much !!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:32pm On Nov 21, 2014
Aim1072

1-some powers are draggin,contending with u glory,blessins et al

2-But u can have,would have it back if u can fight back-
Have u notice some kind of fluatuation in ur progress,financies et al.
These are blessin powers contender.
Ur case isn't that toff at all,All u need do it be more prayer/closer to God.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 4:35pm On Nov 21, 2014
Tranglatar:

@ ebankole
Thanks so much !!

You should be call ,the seer"

I can't figure why God often show u things that are hiden before all or visit u to deliver msg(s) to you.
God bless u Sir.
Evening all.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thank you Pst Ebankole
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thank you very much. You're absolutely right. God bless you.
ebankole:
Aim1072

1-some powers are draggin,contending with u glory,blessins et al

2-But u can have,would have it back if u can fight back-
Have u notice some kind of fluatuation in ur progress,financies et al.
These are blessin powers contender.
Ur case isn't that toff at all,All u need do it be more prayer/closer to God.
Bless u

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2014
ebankole:

You should be call ,the seer"
I can't figure why God often show u things that are hiden before all or visit u to deliver msg(s) to you.
God bless u Sir.
Evening all.

@ ebankole

I pray and hope i am not taking HIM for granted and being negligent of the reason. God bless and keep you

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2014
ammamat:

Check/click on my Username u can you'll see what u need to get in touch.
Bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2014
ebankole:
Optimisticgondy
The fly plains,The police are what is caled d heavenly hosts.
Heavenly present hoverin&monitorin every movment or watchin out for any attack against u&ur hom

In essence,the Lord is showin u that his full presence is hoverin ur home/family all because of u.
U must maintain ur r/tionship wit God/prayers its so workin
Thanks so much Sir..I'll continue to be more closer to God and prayerful henceforth. God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 6:23pm On Nov 21, 2014
Please what's your understanding of the following dream.
1. Was in chariot with a lady not not wife but it seems to be my wife in the dream and there was lot of crowd celebrating wit us, we were so excited suddenly I notice a very poweful limo car that we will highlight from the chariot into making some ajustment (I.e parking properly) b4 I woke up.
2. Was in a plane trying to fasten my seat belt but b4 I could buckle up the flight took oFf and I was thrown up high I manage to hold the belt in order not to be thrown out of the plane
I look forward to hearin from u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:30pm On Nov 21, 2014
Azubyky

Please Quit being distracted in whatever u do.

Be it in you place of work,service to GOD,your home &all you endeavous as a person.

You are battling with the spirit of distraction which is affecting both ur physical &spiritual life.
This act is drawin u aback spiritualy/physical.
Both dreams are 2 in 1,anyways.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2014
Azubyky
You are bound to be successful,experience greatness,have a smooth,favor journey thru life-i see God grace upon all you do but the habit/spirit of destraction is robbin u of these Glory hence,attrackin,delay,un-necessary stagnancy to ur progress as a person.
Pray against spirit of DESTRACTION &testify.So sure.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2014
Thank u, you have quite an insite, thank u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by azubyky: 7:27pm On Nov 21, 2014
ebankole:
Azubyky
You are bound to be successful,experience greatness,have a smooth,favor journey thru life-i see God grace upon all you do but the habit/spirit of destraction is robbin u of these Glory hence,attrackin,delay,un-necessary stagnancy to ur progress as a person.
Pray against spirit of DESTRACTION &testify.So sure.

I forgot to add- I lost my Dad this year but for somtime now I have been seein hime in my dream and we discuss. What do u think

(1) (2) (3) ... (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.