Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,190 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! - Religion (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! (518641 Views)

Dreams Interpretation / Dreams Interpretation / You Can Now Get All Dreams Interpretation! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:37pm On Nov 18, 2014
Above,God bless u all ,i mean all of you,those that are under-this-grace(Thread)&those that are yet to come.

GOD BE WITH YOU AND CONTINUE TO LEAD U ALL ARIGHT-amen.
Good morning.

Remember if u can,to expand this callin to do so &ofcos ur prayers cnt be ignore as another form of support.
Above all-Salvation is FREE.Bless u all
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 12:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
As i was watching them, i heard my little cousin calling me from behind and as i turned back i saw her coming towards me with a guitar, i took the guitar from her, tried to play it and the girl started telling me that robbers came to their street and raped many ladies but they did not come to their house. She said she has been telling God not to experiience rape in her life and i told her that i used to pray the same prayer wwhen i was living with her parents and God answers(i used to live with the family from primary till i finished my nysc)
pls help thank you
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 12:57pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dammy09
The lord said,With prayers & time for him no evil shall come near u,ur home as u'll only hear with ur ear,see with ur eyes but none shal come near ur household.

The lecture room,pastor,Prof means,House of God.Can u keep on with this love for christ?If u do,His grace,protection wil continue to overshadow,protect u.
Now..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
Now...Would u heed to this call?
The Lord said u av nothin much to do seatin in the church,hearin sermons.
He said u need a note book &guilder &begin to sing for him.
Let's me brk it down,The note book,guilter means:Grace,powers given to u to attract God attention-infact God compared it to ur own way of prayer,path to have his..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dammy09
Abundance grace &powers to conquer any power that might rise against u.

Hence,while u cudn't join in those 2 men of God prayers but rather were lookin for a note book and was given guiltar-Wow.

With u siingin? U will conquer every mountain-cos that's the sword given to u to confront ur attacker.s
What a Grace.hmmmm
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2014
If u don't understand those words of mine/proverbs please do let me know.
This is too wonder for u not to understand.

You sword,source of weapons are;1-Holy ghost fire.

2-Note book and guitar(Singing the Lord praises like no other.

Its well and God bless u.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
ebankole:
Now...Would u heed to this call?
The Lord said u av nothin much to do seatin in the church,hearin sermons.
He said u need a note book &guilder &begin to sing for him.
Let's me brk it down,The note book,guilter means:Grace,powers given to u to attract God attention-infact God compared it to ur own way of prayer,path to have his..

mmmmm, ok
thank you so much,

pls there is another one

where i saw a man carrying a toddler and it is like he wants to run off with the baby but the wife saw him through the window and told him where was he taking the baby to and he just turned back inside the house with the woman without a word and he (the man) removed the charm he has arround his neck. The wife also has two babies with her- one on her and another against her chest. I thought they have a set of tripplet and the husband wants to run off with one female -maybe for rituals- leaving one boy and a female with the wife.
Then i woke up.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ebankole.
I dreamt dat I was looking for something bt can't really remember what it is now.But I wanted to use my statement of result to pursue whateva it was,bt then I told myself dat it wld b beta if I used my original certificate instead of d statement of result.while at it,I saw an evangelist and asked him what he thinks.He said I shd go for my certificate.Meanwhile,I brought out d statement of result n showed him.D statement of result was looking really new,bt it was sort of torn(but can be cellotaped).I then said said to myself,even if I hv to use it,it won't b a problem cos it's a photocopy dat will b required of me.So I told d evangelist dat I will go look for money then go get d original certificate.
What does dis meam?
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:16pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dammy09
That was a proverb.
The lord said look at this woman?she couldn't wait for my time this is why she ended up with an enemy instead of a lovin husband.
The lord said lack of patient for his will this is where such leads to.
So,woud u wait for ur own time so that u dnt end up like that woman.
I dnt knw what u are seekin God
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Dammy09

Perhaps a life partner or somethin very close to ur heart which might av to do with a better home or future but the lord is warnin not to be in hurry if u dnt wnt to end up like that woman.
What a mighty God.
Bless u
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Debeginin

The lord warned,Quit engagin self righteousnes,prayers,belief,direction such will only make God look unfaithful or one that doesn't answers prayers.
U shud hencefort follow his instruction to whom he's sent to u to lead u right.
Quit the self ryteousness &heed to him he's sent to u.
This is prevent delay to ur progres
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
Debeginin
In conclusion.You are about to be liberated or rather toltally FREE but it will take God instruction,direction thru his chosen ones to lead or direct u aright in other to no what next to do or not to.

Stop quit the self righteousnes/prayer and be willing to follow his instructions thru the mouth piece of his chosen 1s
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
ebankole:
Debeginin
In conclusion.You are about to be liberated or rather toltally FREE but it will take God instruction,direction thru his chosen ones to lead or direct u aright in other to no what next to do or not to.

Stop quit the self righteousnes/prayer and be willing to follow his instructions thru the mouth piece of his chosen 1s
@ebankole U hv d spirit of Daniel.
May God continue to use.
I will ask for his directns.

3 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by dammy09(f): 2:41pm On Nov 18, 2014
ebankole:
Dammy09

Perhaps a life partner or somethin very close to ur heart which might av to do with a better home or future but the lord is warnin not to be in hurry if u dnt wnt to end up like that woman.
What a mighty God.
Bless u

thank you so much ebankole, may God bless you richly.

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ebankole
Another dream sir.
I was standin rite in front of d church wit 2 other people A and B.Can't recognise dem in real life.I n A were to lift up a container of water n place on B's head.While at it I was very careful so dat d water doesn't pour on me cos I was well dressed.At f end we couldn't lift d water on B's head.So a man(church councils chairman) came n easily lifted d water n placed on B's head.I immediately noticed it wasn't d same container dat I n A were tryin to lift unto B's head.So I said if it was dis particular container dat I n A were tryin to lift,we wouldn't hv had pblm cos it has a good handle.I den noticed again dat somebody den added a bowl of water to d container on B's head.As if they fetched some n kept aside n also changed d container thus makin it easy for d man to lift it easily.
meanin please!!!

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2014
Debeginin

Stop! Stop! doin the work of God,replacin his voice(those he's called)wit urs own.

U can't lift another person's(Your load) load without implicating you dress(Glory).
What often takes a man of God a secs to solve can take a million years for a normal person to do yet results to no progres
You must allow God's..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 5:20pm On Nov 18, 2014
...God to do his work.
Quit liftin ur laod by urself,there are pple God's chosen,authorised to do that for u.
Obviously,ur victory has come as u were on wit ur glory(outfit)but don't get it stained by putin urself in place of those God has chosen 2 deliever,declare thins&shal com to pass.Its easier to lift alone 4 dos he chooses
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2014
Hello broda Ebankola,

Please i had a dream where I was walking through a paved single lane road (my second time dreaming of walking through this road). The road seemed familiar and i noticed that the road had quite a few turns. It was more of a residential road. Houses were on both sides of the road.

This time, i was walking through the road with a female. We were both talking. After walking for a while, we winded up walking through a newly built university. I called it British international school.

The is my second time dreaming about this school but in my first dream, i went to look at the school because it was newly built. However, i couldn't tour the entire school. I was only restricted look at a few rooms.

This time, i and the female walked pass some students taking lectures. We walked down some stairs and i was amazed about how the school was built. It was not the average type u would see in Nigeria. It had modern designs like glass walls.

We went down to the cafeteria. They had all types of food but it was divided in a way that visitors had to eat in one section while students ate in another section.

We sat in the visitor's section and some other people joined us at the cafeteria and i served them some food.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kunmius
The road/path means,Journey of life which u happen to be walkin with some1 who cud be some1 very close to ur heart.A lady,bro,sis?.

Now.The lonely road means,your heart & or the power to choose where u chose to branch or settle.You've been contempletin on somthin which has to do with where to settle or chose to stay....
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
Which u've just obviously chosen for just two reasons,i mean,just for two reasons.
Yes,it seems a foreign land,but unfurtunately,You choice has to do with temporary stay as u were consider a visitor where u are right now or rather ur state of mind to stay a bit longer temporary for just 2 reasons.
But ur mind is devided hence..
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kunmius.
In conclusion.
U wnt to solve just 2 things or pendin issues which has to do with or place ur heart in a temporary stay at ur present location-meanin,to u now,u must continue ur journey soon(change ur present location)bt u chose to stay wher u're nw temporary just 2reasons.Mind u yet 2 arrive/chose ur parmanant location
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Kunmius(m): 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2014
@ebankole,

Wow, you hit the nail on the head. U have no idea how much impact u have had in my life since i have been visiting this thread. Thank u very much. May God bless u abundantly. Amen!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 19, 2014
Dear Bro Ebankole,

Good morning. Please can you help with this dream?

Someone was getting married. The father of the bride had her out of wedlock. When we were attending the wedding, we had to persuade the bride's father to attend.

On our way to the wedding, the driver of our could not see the road clearly and was veering off the road. He had a bottle of beer before starting the journey. We had to ask another person to drive, he also had a bottle of beer.

Suddenly, I found myself in the community where the wedding was to be held. I saw the car was branded with SU and other inscriptions. The driver was losing control in the track not tarred road. I stretched my hand toward the car and was praying for it.

Then, the car crashed. I looked for anyone who knows where I could get an ambulance. I collected a phone number. I called the only person who had ambulance in the village and he was very far off and won't be in the village till 3pm which would be several hours after the incident because it happened in the morning.

Someone open the rear door of the car and asked me to allow the driver die because he collected #500 from him to transport his cassava which filled the car.

Thank you!
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by debeginin(m): 9:15am On Nov 19, 2014
ebankole:
...God to do his work.
Quit! liftin ur laod by urself,there are pple God's chosen,authorised to do that for u.
Obviously,ur victory has come as u were on wit ur glory(outfit)but don't get it stained by putin urself in place of those God has chosen 2 deliever,declare thins&shal com to pass.Its easier to lift alone 4 dos he chooses
@ebankole sooooooooooo true. But hw do get dis person to play his part?He knws his role n I also knw jst dat he's sometimes unserious.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by Tranglatar(m): 10:41am On Nov 19, 2014
removed
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Johnduke259

The Lord said the driver,the foundation of which u layed ur relationship or life is shaky.The type that frustrate ur effort to av a sucesful marriage or weddin.
Infact,u nid to ask God to review to u the source of ur relastionship/Biz.
Now.The driver is a dunkard,The accident,d persuation of the bride father,means;
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2014
...Means:shaky foundation,relationship,biz,shaky marriage.
How can a drunk driver drive us right or witout endin up takin out lives or accident.
Now,The bride father foundation is shaky too hence:Havin the bride out of wedlock.
The weddin cudn't hold:
Inshort,U must ask God if that's d right person or b4 procedin to wedin FIGHT
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2014
...FIGHT and confront this foundamental problems.Its just so there.

If u dnt want to end up in a broken weddin,relastionship,marriage,deadly et al of such.
Destroy this foundamental enemies else its dangarous...Very dangerous.

This is deeper than i'm interpretin it bt unfurnately am limited here.Just ask God 2 open ur eyes.
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2014
1-The table is about to turn as come 2015 or before pple's minds will change,see things clearly.
Those who will hear will hear,the who will see will see so much that a lot of changes will be make-

This is tellin u the man Buhari is thou surrounded by un-repentant greedy elements et al.
Mind u,he's a man of his promise,words etc
Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tranglatar
What u saw wasn't a dream per se.
Its so much to do with what it is in reality.
Yes,everythin u know,heard et al about her is nothin but the truth.
Now.Remember i once told u are born to lead &not to be lead?
Yes!The deliverance of the same person lies in ur both prayers,words of persuation,advise et al &Calling.
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
Tranglatar.
Wow...
I just thank God for you life.
Can a sick person,bling help others?
This goes to show how improved,strong you spiritual life has become.
U are bein made,authorised to trample before u,Evil powers:Intellectually,spiritually et al.
That person need ur prayers,help et al more than anybody else.
Its well

2 Likes

Re: Dreams Interpretation! Dreams Interpretation!! Dreams Interpretation!!! by ebankole: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2014
debeginin:

@ebankole sooooooooooo true. But hw do get dis person to play his part?He knws his role n I also knw jst dat he's sometimes unserious.

Just ask God to open your eyes on how to go about it.
When it does?Share it here.
Godbless u All.

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (183) (Reply)

A Thread For Catholics / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.