Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38187 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by YoungBrain: 12:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
Atheist are quick to condemn God and Jesus Christ but are suspiciously
silent about the devil.

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Lovine: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Fools do you believe doctors treat and God heals? Read Ps chapter 10 and Ps 14:1
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by dasparrow: 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
davidif: SEUN,

You honestly need to start banning cynics and millitant atheists from nairaland. I know you feel that this is a public forum and that everyone should be allowed to express there views but the presence of this guys who come here to attack anything about God is becoming prevalent.

They post to instigate and provoke people which is against the rules of this website.

Anything God related on this site, they just swarm the posts with there anti-God rhetoric. This is not only blasphemy but abuse and bigotry which happens to violate the terms and conditions of posting on nairaland. Please do something about it.

Exactly! This is why I stopped going to the Religious section of this forum. I can't stand stand the way atheists bombard each thread and start talking rubbish.

Please Seun, create a sub-section within the religious section for atheists so they can go there and convene.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

Religion is mental slavery. How else will you explain this madness? She got infected with Ebola in Liberia. Along with many other people. She was flown by America back home where she was given the appropriate treatment. She got healed and yet she is thanking prayers for her health.

The Liberians are dying, by the way... Are they not praying enough or your prayers get to heaven faster in an American hospital with zmapp in your mouth?

Ask gombs... because it seems the god that americans worship is different from the god that africans worship.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by jmoore(m): 12:16pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

Christians = children of confusion .

Atheists = children of the creator

God is the creator. Where is thy common sense?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 12:17pm On Aug 24, 2014

You honestly need to start banning cynics and millitant atheists from nairaland. I know you feel that this is a public forum and that everyone should be allowed to express there views but the presence of this guys who come here to attack anything about God is becoming prevalent.

They post to instigate and provoke people which is against the rules of this website.

Anything God related on this site, they just swarm the posts with there anti-God rhetoric. This is not only blasphemy but abuse and bigotry which happens to violate the terms and conditions of posting on nairaland. Please do something about it.

You guys (sorry for the generalization) can't just take a small heat, нυн?

Your rag heads brother quickly reach for their cut-slithering knifes at the drop of a pin.

You know, Nigerian's non religious faces the most challenging problem in this country. Everywhere you turn, somebody is shoving religion down your throat.

I can't sleep at night because some churches believe God will hear them better if they use loudspeakers for night vigil. If you complain, you are an anti Christ!

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

Religion is mental slavery. How else will you explain this madness? She got infected with Ebola in Liberia. Along with many other people. She was flown by America back home where she was given the appropriate treatment. She got healed and yet she is thanking prayers for her health.

The Liberians are dying, by the way... Are they not praying enough or your prayers get to heaven faster in an American hospital with zmapp in your mouth?

pure mental slavery,

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
jmoore:

God is the creator. Where is thy common sense?

God is an imaginary being created by religion.

The creator is a very private person who created other creators(living and non living) to live to die.

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by dabossman(m): 12:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

Religion is part of mental slavery.

So is Science and Western education. How many scientific theories have you tried to prove on your own. How many scientific inventions do you understand its workings to the nitty grity? Medicine, Engineering, Mathematics, etc. Do you understand it all? But you believe it once they say it is science right?

That is Mental Slavery right there. People are free to believe in whatever they want. Get of your high horse bruv.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by holluwai(m): 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
I see a lot of people have lost it and a lot more are loosing it.... God have mercy!

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dnt even knw what to comment,any way Thank u jesus for your miracle,and we pray for the remaining victims to recover ijn.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by jmoore(m): 12:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

God is an imaginary being created by religion.

The creator is a very private person who created other creators(living and non living) to live to die.

So a private person created you? Clap for yourself.

grin grin
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by cold(m): 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
YoungBrain:

silent about the devil.
There is no devil either. These are all your imaginary friends and enemies

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

Christians = victims of mental slavery.

Atheists = children of the creator

fixed.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by AriDsexy(f): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
alentyno: Nice one by the doc

As for you folks I must say this is the first time I have met your breed when it comes to classifying atheists---its called 'dumb-atheists'
Can you even hear yourself a trained doctor who knows the in and out of everything that has to do with 'illness and cure' comes out to testify Jesus' miracle on her life thus saying how he was healed from ebola cannot be scientifically proven and you're still spewing trash? Smh

Btw I wonder why that name 'Jesus' gives you atheists sleepless nights and restless days! For crying out loud since you don't believe in religion why do you spend 98% of your time reading every topic on christianity?
I wish I can see u personally to hug you for this comment...you just made my sunday!!

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
dabossman:

So is Science and Western education. How many scientific theories have you tried to prove on your own. How many scientific inventions do you understand its workings to the nitty grity? Medicine, Engineering, Mathematics, etc. Do you understand it all? But you believe it once they say it is science right?

That is Mental Slavery right there. People are free to believe in whatever they want. Get of your high horse bruv.

Science = sense + conscience

Education is different from school. U should say school is mental slavery.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
YoungBrain:

silent about the devil.

Because maybe we dont see any devil worshipers beheading journalist on TV, or trying to force their beliefs on anybody or claiming science is heretic while posting on the internet with their palm-sized smartphone through wireless 801.11n tech to an optical fiber connection to the worldwide internet backbone, bitching about science to hundreds of thousands of similarly-connected people around the world, making use of an electrical grid powered by nuclear fission, solar generators, or turbines.

5 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by HiiiPower(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jesus only saves white people!

Look at Africa and compare it to the west, then you should know whose side Jesus is on.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:24pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh
my brother please let's discuss let me introduce you to him
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by mastiphal25: 12:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
i don't believe that is tru!
[img]http:///juw[/img]
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:26pm On Aug 24, 2014
HiiiPower: Jesus only saves white people!

Look at Africa and compare it to the west, then you should know whose side Jesus is on.
no he does not he was a jew but he loved the samaritans and gentiles
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Idrismusty97(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2014

Seun can't do anything when there is no unity within religions and even within the same Christianity(Protestants are bashing Catholics and verse versa in your religion section). Are these not the same Christians that swarm into any Islamic topics on frontpage without even giving them breathing space in their own topic? Now you are feeling like the victim huh? Atheism is here to stay! If you want it out then first work on your unity. It would be tyrannic for seun to move against atheists while leaving the Christians and Muslims fighting online daily.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:27pm On Aug 24, 2014
HiiiPower: Jesus only saves white people!

He saves all my brother
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Orikinla(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

Thank you my dear.
The funny thing about these ignorant people attacking Christians who testify to the Glory of JEHOVAH GOD and GOD alone is they are among those who beg for contracts and jobs from Christians who are GMs, MDs and CEOs like me. I receive emails and PMs from them here on Nairaland asking for different favours. Not knowing that without God I am useless. And I have nothing of my own to give, except what God has given me to share with anyone in need by His grace.
Our God is as real as you gazing into the mirror and yes, He hears, listens and answers prayers.
Whether you believe it or not, it does not change God.
HALLELUJAH.

I will Pour Out My Spirit
…31"The sun will be turned into darkness And the moon into blood Before the great and awesome day of the LORD comes. 32"And it will come about that whoever calls on the name of the LORD Will be delivered; For on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem There will be those who escape, As the LORD has said, Even among the survivors whom the LORD calls.
◄ Joel 2:32 ►

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Dymondgurl(f): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
Bunsky: Dnt even knw what to comment,any way Thank u jesus for your miracle,and we pray for the remaining victims to recover ijn.
amen and God bless us all
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by AtheistD(m): 12:28pm On Aug 24, 2014
dabossman:

It is all out there for people to study, challenge and understand. If you don't understand it that does not mean that it is not valid. It works. We built technology, processes and civilization based off this knowledge. To deny it is to deny our very existence. We are here because we are aware we are here. We study our environment to understand better our environment and how we can improve our lives. We distribute this knowledge publicly so that the knowledge and information so that our future generations can understand and improve upon what we currently know.

All scientists understand the basics of science, physics, biology and chemistry. All life scientists understand how life works. All physicists understand the basic laws of motion, thermodynamics and energy. All chemists and materials scientists understand chemical reactions and properties of materials.

If you lack this knowledge you have access to it. There is no reason why you cannot develop your knowledge to the point where you can challenge any of these.

If you lack the IQ to take up any of these fieldsthen you have people who can take you through the basics and build your knowledge.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by onajo2000(m): 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: lmao

jesus made science to debunk his own existence
this jesus must be stup.id
Do u know what u are saying?
Are u out of or senses?
Christians don't fight for God because vengeance is for him alone........ Others fight for their god do so because their god is powerless
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by rastamouse: 12:29pm On Aug 24, 2014
JESUS CHRIST! Saving souls since 0000AD cool
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by HiiiPower(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
GODWINGODSON:
no he does not he was a jew but he loved the samaritans and gentiles

But the jews and gentiles stopped worshiping his holy name
and the samaritans are now his biggest followers
yet he only save the jews and gentiles.

what about the samaritans who happen to have black skin and are domiciled in africa?
jesus must either be a racist or a partial saviour.

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by jadyclem(m): 12:30pm On Aug 24, 2014
I wonder why some pple are saying dt "science healed d doc, nt jesus". My questn is, who made science? nd what has science ever created dat does nt include d simple nd natural things God created? Nd dose making d science creatn who created dem nd gave dem d brain dey'r using to make d science? Science is simply a discovery of what God has created. Nd it's only a fool dt'l say God is a fictn. dose of u calling christianity a religion u'r very wrong. It is simly aving d life of God. Doh ur carnal minds cn't comprehend it so i'll let u be. Bye
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by ElFenomeno1: 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thank God for your life and for those other victims battling this deadly virus, may the Lord Almighty heal them all.

Keep protecting us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.