Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38186 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
HiiiPower:

But the jews and gentiles stopped worshiping his holy name
and the samaritans are now his biggest followers
yet he only save the jews and gentiles.

what about the samaritans who happen to have black skin and are domiciled in africa?
jesus must either be a racist or a partial saviour.
The jews stopped because they were changing his word to please themselves mark 7: 6-13
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by duni04(m): 12:59pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

I'm still trying to decide if this post is pro science or pro religion.
Lol very easy. I'm a believer! Used to be part of their crowd though but it took some very personal convincing for me to switch allegiance. Jesus is very real! wink
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: lmao

jesus made science to debunk his own existence
this jesus must be stup.id

When last did u go for pyschiatric check?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by skyrocketters: 1:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
thank God
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Elui2(m): 1:01pm On Aug 24, 2014

I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF YOU DID NOT WAKE UP ONEDAY.RELIGION NIHILIST
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by electropiz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Judas2013: Fffuck you Jesus!
I dont care about an atheieist view, I believe in JESUS, That he is the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, JESUS a name that sends confusion in the camp of witches and wizards.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Danyl(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2014

you will repeat that blasphemy when you get to hell..... may your eyes be opened tto see the one you are insulting, you great great gr8888888888 grandfathers were nvr born when He created the universe. u r ignorance anyway.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik:
An American doctor? What's the difference betwixt her and the Nigerian doctor who died recently? She was a Christian. Jesus couldn't heal her?
That's just bloody racial.

u may call Jesus a racist. That's ur problem. Atleast someone was healed opening channel 4 others 2 be healed as well. How many has d other religion prophet/God healed?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by simdam500(m): 1:04pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gombs:

Ur opinion! And it's not different from sheer baloney! Science cant even explain why man age and die, even though his cells regenerate every now and then

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by lomprico(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
i can see hate in most of the posts here. hate on the fact that the doctor said Jesus healed him. the atheist here are reasoning like most brainwashed Christians that cant think for themselves, the reason is because most nigerian christian pastors tell their followers not to go to hospitals or take any medication for any ailment and now that this doctor has given glory to Jesus for healing him tru Zmapp u guys r irritated. you dont need be because Jesus can heal tru any means, he will not come in physical n heal direct he has provided healing tru medicine. if u noticed since this ebola outbreak in nigeria most of the mogs dat have spoken are talking about providing healing water n oil n laying of hand, bla bla bla, none has actually come out n said am providing this amount for the research for cure for this virus, none! they r looking for cheap ways to advertise their churches for more profit. God help those who help themselves, he will not come down n heal ur headache when u have panadol looking at u. he has given everybody brains "use urs" and stop being lazy christians that wait for their pastor to tell them wat or wat not to do. God can use anyone or anything to heal!

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
Elui2: I WOULD NOT BE SURPRISED IF YOU DID NOT WAKE UP ONEDAY.RELIGION NIHILIST
grin

Sure... Like 80 years to come!

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Dannyxy(m): 1:05pm On Aug 24, 2014
I prefer to believe that God created me, that he a created me for a purpose, that after I die u have something waiting for me?, why would I want to be an ape moving about without direction or sense of purpose..

father I love you!, the things of the spirit cannot be understand by natural men, lord I thank that i am not ignorant of you..
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by pappyrose(f): 1:06pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

U will only worry urself to grave if u continue like this. If u don't understand a thing, its either u seek knowledge or u ignore it.

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by 1stola: 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
ifeness: Now Jesus is officially a racists!!
was Jesus a black man?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dannyxy: I prefer to believe that God created me, that he a created me for a purpose, that after I die u have something waiting for me?, why would I want to be an ape moving about without direction or sense of purpose..

father I love you!, the things of the spirit cannot be understand by natural men, lord I thank that i am not ignorant of you..

There is nothing as dangerous as misinformation, half-information and unverified information.

Dude, get a book to read.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

He looks like me. Remember, he(the creator) that is in you is greater than he (the religious god) that is in the world.

Glad u knw dat.... Tot u re one of those atheist..oops U are an atheist dat actually believes in God, jst dat ure confused n u nid to see d light

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 1:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
Its all so funny
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Dannyxy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

There is nothing as dangerous as misinformation, half-information and unverified information.

who is this?, do you want to experience the God?, do you want to try him out and see?, why not give him a chance?, how can you verify when you have not tried him out?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:14pm On Aug 24, 2014
lomprico: i can see hate in most of the posts here. hate on the fact that the doctor said Jesus healed him. the atheist here are reasoning like most brainwashed Christians that cant think for themselves, the reason is because most nigerian christian pastors tell their followers not to go to hospitals or take any medication for any ailment and now that this doctor has given glory to Jesus for healing him tru Zmapp u guys r irritated. you dont need be because Jesus can heal tru any means, he will not come in physical n heal direct he has provided healing tru medicine. if u noticed since this ebola outbreak in nigeria most of the mogs dat have spoken are talking about providing healing water n oil n laying of hand, bla bla bla, none has actually come out n said am providing this amount for the research for cure for this virus, none! they r looking for cheap ways to advertise their churches for more profit. God help those who help themselves, he will not come down n heal ur headache when u have panadol looking at u. he has given everybody brains "use urs" and stop being lazy christians that wait for their pastor to tell them wat or wat not to do. God can use anyone or anything to heal!

Is it not convenient that almighty God choses to heal Ebola with zmapp? A drug specifically designed by scientists to cure ebola in particular.

Why couldn't He healed the ebola victims through any general drug? Say panadol? Or water?

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by olaeffect(m): 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik:
An American doctor? What's the difference betwixt her and the Nigerian doctor who died recently? She was a Christian. Jesus couldn't heal her?

If it was a black doctor you would have said the white man relies on science and the black foolishly follow religion. Now he is a white doctor you are talking of racism.

Silent point "prayers was made for him" with all the science the white man still prays.

The devil disguised as atheist since 2000AD you don't believe in God you believe in the devil don't be ashame to say it, it is a free world.

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Lilmanai: 1:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
Omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient is our God. Who is this science if i may ask? Hw did it came into existence?
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by duni04(m): 1:17pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dannyxy: I prefer to believe that God created me, that he a created me for a purpose, that after I die u have something waiting for me?, why would I want to be an ape moving about without direction or sense of purpose..

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by nedumza: 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
just wanna sound a warning to d guys who av openly insulted Jesus over dis issue,jus wanna plead wit u to kp shut if some1 else's believe doesn't go down wel wit u cos people lk u guys who av made dis kind of statements av lived to regret it.if some1 says dat Jesus has healed him wat business of urs is it

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by duni04(m): 1:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

bro you're the one that has alot of reading to do
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by uzoexcel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
u can begin by getting off the internet..if u want ur comments to be on nairaland..kneel down and pray and by miracles ur comment ll appear here cheesy cheesy cheesy
Lilmanai: Omnipotent, omnipresent, and omniscient is our God. Who is this science is i may ask? Hw did it came into existence?

and ur english also

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by uzoexcel(m): 1:19pm On Aug 24, 2014
una no go kill me for nairaland o grin grin grin grin grin grin

iamtewwy: damm!! he healed the american doctors he couldnt heal the nigerian and liberian doctors he allowed dem to bleed and vomit thier instestines out, allowed them to suffer till death!! isnt he a racist?

Zikdik:

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Dokitadotun: 1:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
Some guys are really funny, i beg believe wetin u wan believe, life itsef will teach you if there is God or not.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nellyd(f): 1:21pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik: Jesus
Taking credit for the work of doctors since 1AD
If I may ask, who gave the doctor wisdom for the cure?

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Lilmanai: 1:22pm On Aug 24, 2014
Father in ur infinite mercy forgives them for they did not knw what they are doin.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
duni04:
bro you're the one that has alot of reading to do

Challenge accepted. I suggest you start from "On The Origin Of Species" by Charles Darwin. Then you might understand nobody ever said we are from ape but we share the ame origin.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by duni04(m): 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
Dokitadotun: Some guys are really funny, i beg believe wetin u wan believe, life itsef will teach you if there is God or not.
Honestly that's the best way to leave it because an Atheist will always win any argument about Christ or Jesus. Personal experience is the best proof of the existence of Jesus. Otherwise there's no need arguing about something abstract, it just makes you look foolish

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by duni04(m): 1:25pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

Challenge accepted. I suggest you start from "On The Origin Of Species" by Charles Darwin. Then you might understand nobody ever said we are from ape but we share the ame origin.
Lmao! Life will teach you jesus exists, not me. Sorry challenge declined grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.