Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:23 AM

"I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola (38181 Views)

Madman Cured After Photo Of Oyedepo Led Him To The Church Branch In Delta (Photo / T.B. Joshua Takes Steps Against The Spread Of Ebola / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Godsmma: 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: lmao

jesus made science to debunk his own existence
this jesus must be stup.id
Are u this dumb.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by duni04(m): 12:34pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

You forget that the one testifying is a doctor.

She knows that Jesus is the maker of even science.

Touchè

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:35pm On Aug 24, 2014
Tymax: It's a sad life for atheists. I wonder how they get through life believing that they are nothing but animals whose lives have no meaning. It must be very depressing for them. For them, death is a finality. How sad.

I am convinced beyond a doubt about the existence of God and spiritual beings. It will be the height of ignorance for me to deny it just to appear politically correct.

Thank You Jesus for sparing the doctor's life. To you be the Glory.

So the christians and religious people that partake in jungle justice have a happy life... SMH.

Some pastors don't wed women that are pregnant... When did pastors bcom holier than your christian god.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Dymondgurl(f): 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
jmoore:

So a private person created you? Clap for yourself.

grin grin
ROTFL!

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:36pm On Aug 24, 2014
YoungBrain:

Atheist are quick to condemn God and Jesus Christ but are suspiciously
silent about the devil.

Atheists believe god and satan don't exist.

6 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by piagetskinner(m): 12:39pm On Aug 24, 2014
Thank God for the healing#God doesn't succumb to logic or what is ideal...his ways are not our ways, his thoughts aren't our thoughts either. that is why He is a spiritual being, which is why science hasn't been abe to unravel the Great mysteries that surrounds Him. God cannot be squeezed in a box. He is not some guy u can spew trash talk @...if he chooses to pounce on u, u'l b sorry#repent while you still can,because u might never get that opportunity again

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:40pm On Aug 24, 2014
GOD bless you
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Idrismusty97(m): 12:41pm On Aug 24, 2014
Briareos:

Because maybe we dont see any devil worshipers beheading journalist on TV, or trying to force their beliefs on anybody or claiming science is heretic while posting on the internet with their palm-sized smartphone through wireless 801.11n tech to an optical fiber connection to the worldwide internet backbone, bitching about science to hundreds of thousands of similarly-connected people around the world, making use of an electrical grid powered by nuclear fission, solar generators, or turbines.

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Janetozi(f): 12:42pm On Aug 24, 2014
There is nothing impossible for God, Ebola is nothing before him.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by onajo2000(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
HiiiPower:

But the jews and gentiles stopped worshiping his holy name
and the samaritans are now his biggest followers
yet he only save the jews and gentiles.

what about the samaritans who happen to have black skin and are domiciled in africa?
jesus must either be a racist or a partial saviour.

There are so many sick people here in nairaland
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Samunique(m): 12:44pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

If science debunked Jesus...scientists and doctors wouldn't proclaim Jesus.

The stupid one is you.
Thanks for the way u answered!!!!
Those atheists, i perceive are just in fear of their lives, that's why they quickly rise up to attack anything God's and Jesus's just to hide or suppress their fear of " WHAT IF".

So ignore their ignorance and arrogance.

WISDOM IS JUSTIFIED BY HER CHILDREN says the bible, and the message of the CROSS is foolishness to them that perish, but unto us that are saved, the power of God unto salvation.

A carnal man does not understand the things of the spirit, they are foolishness unto him.

PLS CHRISTIANS , IGNORE THEIR ( ATHEISTS) IGNORANCE AND ARROGANCE, they are just under the fear of unknow and delusion of uncertainity.

@ Topic.

Thank God for the recovery of the missionary doctor. U risk ur life to save lives, that's one the beauties and benefits of Christianity in any place it finds itself. Not as those who slit people's throats and behead, maim and kill for their religion. No wonder the bible says, " how beautiful are the feet of those who publish the gospel of peace!!!!

Thank God for ur recovery doctor!!!!
Let all mockers and haters get lost.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY FOREVER. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GODWINGODSON(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
HiiiPower:

But the jews and gentiles stopped worshiping his holy name
and the samaritans are now his biggest followers
yet he only save the jews and gentiles.

what about the samaritans who happen to have black skin and are domiciled in africa?
jesus must either be a racist or a partial saviour.
the samaritan I wrote is a typing error I mean samarians and concerning Africa it is written when a land has bad leaders the people suffer
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Davidbanky(m): 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

U dey mind them ? Shebi na science create them ... Nonsense !

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 24, 2014
Seun

It would be highly appreciated if a Christian section is created on Nairaland. If there is a Muslim section I see no reason why there shouldn't be a Christian also. Many comments posted on topics concerning Christianity are laced with comments capable of inciting agression, causing social unrest etc and language that is against the rules of this forum.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 24, 2014
GodMode:

God is an imaginary being created by religion.

The creator is a very private person who created other creators(living and non living) to live to die.

If u say d creator is a private person, it means u dnt even knw who he is or wat he looks like(u only picture him in ur imaginations)
... Means ur creator is also imaginary. hmmmm

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Misbee(f): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
The bible says "a fool says įŋ his heart there ℓS̶̲̥̅ N̶̲̥̅̊Ơ̴̴͡ God"

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by dabossman(m): 12:47pm On Aug 24, 2014
AtheistD:

It is all out there for people to study, challenge and understand. If you don't understand it that does not mean that it is not valid. It works. We built technology, processes and civilization based off this knowledge. To deny it is to deny our very existence. We are here because we are aware we are here. We study our environment to understand better our environment and how we can improve our lives. We distribute this knowledge publicly so that the knowledge and information so that our future generations can understand and improve upon what we currently know.

All scientists understand the basics of science, physics, biology and chemistry. All life scientists understand how life works. All physicists understand the basic laws of motion, thermodynamics and energy. All chemists and materials scientists understand chemical reactions and properties of materials.

If you lack this knowledge you have access to it. There is no reason why you cannot develop your knowledge to the point where you can challenge any of these.

If you lack the IQ to take up any of these fieldsthen you have people who can take you through the basics and build your knowledge.

Yes, in the same manner that some people have done studies and come to believe that there is a Superior being ou there. Are all scientist atheist? Are there not people who have contributed to the evolution of science who are religious. Should we discredit their landmark discoveries that have revolutionized our very existence simply because they believe in God and attribute their scientific successes to God?

Again I ask, does not believing in God grant you a greater IQ or make you more intelligent? Does it put extra cash in your pocket than those who believe in God?

You accuse Christians and Muslims of being overzealous and shoving their beliefs in your nose, yet your answer to that is doing the same thing you criticize.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Davidbanky(m): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik:
An American doctor? What's the difference betwixt her and the Nigerian doctor who died recently? She was a Christian. Jesus couldn't heal her?
That's just bloody racial.

Hmmm I actually read this and weep for u, God created a perfect word and it is only our fault if this world is like this today, all because He gave us free will which we mis used .. @ur signature

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Ifyjemila(f): 12:48pm On Aug 24, 2014
italo:

Italo italo i troway salut.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: lmao

jesus made science to debunk his own existence
this jesus must be stup.id
Did you just call Jesus stup.id? But even at that he still loves you.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
More than 1000 dead from Ebola and this one thinks its God answering prayer. So he means God killed the others infected? so selfish indeed.

4 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by duni04(m): 12:49pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jesus and christianity are 100% abstract or faith. Its foolhardy to have a logical argument with someone on the existence of something or someone you can't see. You'll be beaten hands down. Athiests can only change after they are made to realise, by force (and if they're lucky) that Jesus really does exist through personal experience. Arguing with them is just time wasting, they'll always win except you want to go Ravi Zacarias on them undecided
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Johnbosco77(m): 12:50pm On Aug 24, 2014
UrbanMystique: yeah typical christians..

jesus watched him suffer and almost shit his bony ass to death, science came to the rescue, he gave thanks to jesus. smh
dear friend, pls don't be a blasphemous"mystique" kinda bro. Jesus not jesus. And he owns ur science, u urslf and everything u so crave for. Pls I don't want to believe u forming a freethinker or an atheist. Think twice bro. Shalom.

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Ishilove: 12:51pm On Aug 24, 2014
Will the mods kindly do something about the blasphemous comments on this thread??

As for you brain dead atheists, if you don't believe in God and his son Jesus Christ, you can easily skip this thread and stop spewing crap about something you can't understand. A fool is he who knows not that he knows not.

@op, God is the healer and He keeps proving himself over and over again.

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by 1stola: 12:52pm On Aug 24, 2014
Gombs:

Why shd my life be patterned after imperfections then?

A process started by? Right..the big bang, go on!

You're right...but Christianity is not a religion. wink

Yeah, wait for em pagans... God I know is alive and He can answer why man age and die! Your science can't

The question should be "gombs, do u get sick?" And I certainly reply "No, but if I do (I strongly doubt it) I'd cast it out, u won't understand tho" ...but Christianity is no way against medicine, God created herbs for a reason, don't you think so? Our fathers of old used herbs for headaches, not science. Science discovered what healed the pain in those herbs.

Jo said he healed one, u attack him, if no one heals in the name of God, u attack God... why?

But a scientists, a doctor actually told the world via cnn that it was Jesus that healed him...u wanna attack him now? Right, go ahead.

Yet science can't explain how the DNA is carefully loaded with data...or why darkness cannot be the opposite of light, even though they claim it is?

Very silly example! Plane crash before I jump off? undecided too much nollywood aint good dear! Am about to die and one hands me a parachute? Darn!

undecided
Baloney
dear mumu, so what is Christianity?

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by simdam500(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
alentyno: Nice one by the doc

As for you folks I must say this is the first time I have met your breed when it comes to classifying atheists---its called 'dumb-atheists'
Can you even hear yourself a trained doctor who knows the in and out of everything that has to do with 'illness and cure' comes out to testify Jesus' miracle on her life thus saying how he was healed from ebola cannot be scientifically proven and you're still spewing trash? Smh

Btw I wonder why that name 'Jesus' gives you atheists sleepless nights and restless days! For crying out loud since you don't believe in religion why do you spend 98% of your time reading every topic on christianity?
I wonder o... If they trying to oppose CHRISTIANiTY, at least they should support something... Clueless atheist

1 Like

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Davidbanky(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
dekung: .....And someone would actually post such stupidity? While I have nothing against Jesus and the doctrine claimed he was healed, I would like to ask a few questions.
1) when he believed he would be healed by Jesus, why did he accept Zmapp and other world class treatment given to him?
2) Does he mean that Jesus only heals white Americans but allows Spanish and other Africans to die?
3) Did Jesus have an axe to grind with Late Dr Ameyo Adedavoh and her family such that he allowed them to die from the same dreaded disease?

Millions are dying all over the world, Israel, pakistan, Iraq, Nigeria, pregnant women dying, even the almost born child dying everyday, that doesn't mean God is not God mr, the world is a fractured place and I think your question should be who and how did this world became fractured ? And that's the origin of your question ... But as for God, mhen u just enjoyed one of his gift which is GRACE, cos am sure if u challenge ur father this way he will atleast give u a good slap, but yet God just spared u and your ignorance..lol

2 Likes

Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by epospiky(m): 12:53pm On Aug 24, 2014
God be praised both now and forever!
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Briareos(m): 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
duni04: Jesus and christianity are 100% abstract or faith. Its foolhardy to have a logical argument with someome on the existence of something or someone you can't see. You'll be beaten hands down. Athiests can only change after they are made to realise, by force (and if they're lucky) that Jesus really does exist through personal experience. Arguing with them is just time wasting, they'll always win except you want to go Ravi Zacarias on them undecided

I'm still trying to decide if this post is pro science or pro religion.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by GodMode: 12:54pm On Aug 24, 2014
Jahniece:

If u say d creator is a private person, it means u dnt even knw who he is or wat he looks like(u only picture him in ur imaginations)
... Means ur creator is also imaginary. hmmmm

He looks like me. Remember, he(the creator) that is in you is greater than he (the religious god) that is in the world.
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Eldavido1: 12:56pm On Aug 24, 2014
Two priests, one spanish the other American serving the same God fell sick from the same type of illness, Ebola. Both where giving Zmapp, an experimental drug. One died after giving the drug and the other survived. The one that survived thank God for saving him, but an atheist claim it's the drug that saved him not God, forgetting another priest died after taking the same drug. Dr's only do their best, God is the ultimate healer!
Re: "I Serve A God Who Answers Prayers" - American Doctor Cured Of Ebola by Janetozi(f): 12:57pm On Aug 24, 2014
Zikdik:
An American doctor? What's the difference betwixt her and the Nigerian doctor who died recently? She was a Christian. Jesus couldn't heal her?
That's just bloody racial.
yes, the nigerian doctor was a christain off course. Was he a strong and genuine christain as this American doc? In christainity we have people answering christain just because they are born by christain parent. We have strong christain (born again) and we have church goers, we also have confused christain.

Had it been the NigerIan doc was a strong christain, he also would have been save.

"The name of God is a strong tower where the righteous runneth and are save". Go to the land of the dead and ask the Nigerian doc if he for oneday mentioned the name Jesus when he was battling with Ebola then come back and give me reply

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Sierra Leone Mudslide: Oydepo Visits Sierra Leone President,Give Them Foodstuffs / TB Joshua's Daughter, Ajoke Tortured After Standing Up To 'Daddy' / Islamic Agenda For Nigeria – Pastor Bosun.... RCCG Pastor. (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.