Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,341 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? (9758 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by SAMBARRY: 8:12am On Aug 23, 2014
Save yourself the stress and go for hiv

infidelity complaints from wives on nl since 1812.some men are disgusting sha undecided

the funny thing is that if it was the woman, names will have been flying around since undecided
Shadeolad: I feel u sis. And u seem helpless not knowing what to do. I think u should have addressed the issue straight. Will u even be urself knowing he's with someone else all weekend. Men! I salute ur patience o. The kind of person I am will not even think twice before confronting him with d evidence(snooping or no snooping). His own offense is worse than the snooping now. But I realise that most men are unapologetic when caught rather they try to paint u as the real devil. I feel for us women. Its really a helpless situation ,except u have the heart take a drastic approach like confronting him or even threats of divorce. If na me he will not make that trip o or we go together since he said na work,because I would have died 100 times before he comes back,knowing he's shackled up with anoda woman.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by MARKone(m): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib: For some days now,hubby and i have bn draggn d issue of a lady that he calls 'just friend'. Instinct told me they r more dn dt so i couldnt rest.
His phone is passworded and he wouldnt gv me his code, said cos i always read meanings to every chat he has wt ladies,i didnt drag d issue then, i gave him d trust dt he wouldnt betray me.
But unfortunately for him now
, i know his pswd and wen i get uncomfortable wt d lady in question, i went thru his phone. I was right,they r more dn friends, infact theyve planned a rendevous for ds weekend. He ws goin on a journey which he could go on sunday but he insisted hes going on saturday .
I screengrabbed thr chats,sent it to my phone so he cant deny it.
Now how do i play ds out? Wat if he blame me for snooping on his phone, am i d bad guy here?
Guys pls to d rescue, how do i handle d situatn so i can cm out d champion grin

I would advise you immediately to confront him(not aggressively) with whatever evidence you have before he leaves. If he has conscience, he would probably have a rethink. If you have the other woman's number, call her up to leave your husband alone.I would not advice you to go there to confront two of them. In the fit of anger, anything can happen. Don't forget to always insist on protection during S€¤

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Best thing is to call him when you know he's about to close work, wish him safe journey and tell him you love him and to get something for you especially something from that particular city he's going to............also advise him to use condom cause of your children and send greetings to the girl. Trust me he won't go again. But that weekend might be a lil hot @ home sha. Do not beg on the phone and do not cry. Be very cheerful

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2014
MARKone:

I would advise you immediately to confront him(not aggressively) with whatever evidence you have before he leaves. If he has conscience, he would probably have a rethink. If you have the other woman's number, call her up to leave your husband alone.I would not advice you to go there to confront two of them. In the fit of anger, anything can happen. Don't forget to always insist on protection during S€¤
I have d girls contact but i cnt call her. Shes a student and shes aware hes married, y shd i belittle mysef

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by mikeywise(m): 8:40am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
I have d girls contact but i cnt call her. Shes a student and shes aware hes married, y shd i belittle mysef
Does your husband know you have her number? why not let some else do the calling?
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by MizzD: 8:43am On Aug 23, 2014
The hypocrisy on this thread is alarming. Who are the people asking her to win the heart of a 'cheating' insensitive hubby back? Asking her to pack condoms and all sorts of nonsense. Who leaves his pregnant wife home to go and have fun (whether or not sexx is involved) with another lady when he should be home pampering his wife and mother of his unborn baby?

Op already said she's pregnant and trying not to work herself up and I understand where she's coming from. It is a sensible thing to do. Your health and that of your baby is your priority. I personally believe you should have addressed the issue before he travelled. What if this weekend sex leads to pregnancy with the other lady, what if it is this same sexx that will bring sexual diseases to your house? What if it is this same sexx that will keep him hooked and longing for more?

You are not a kid and I believe you know what you saw. if you insist the content of the message was explicit, then you should have confronted your husband before the trip.

I don't like doing this, but the tone of comments would have been different if a guy read such chats about his wife.

If its not too much to ask for, tell your husband you want to see him urgently before he makes that trip and tell him exactly what you read and how hurtful it is. Ask him if he would tolerate such if situations were reversed. Don't let him blackmail you by asking you why you were snooping, that doesn't matter anymore. What he should address is the content of the message. Be firm, straightforward with your approach. No unnecessary emotions like begging or crying. If he is a good husband who genuinely loves and respects his wife but just got distracted, he will apologise and retrace his steps, if he doesn't, then you know exactly who you married and see if you can cope or how you can handle one-a cheating husband.

If he makes that trip without you addressing this issue madam, you are on your own.

53 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 8:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Personally I dont subscribe to sleeping with fire on the roof and it seems like many of us women are desensitised to this cheating thing.

He is travelling, you found a SMS clearly showing that he is going to see another woman, and you happily pack his bag and he is on his way. What if he gets there and doesnt use protection and this is the one liason that will bring back HIV and other STD's back home to you?

He is your husband for Gods sake and you have a right to talk to him and take action. He is the one who did wrong but you are the one walking on egg shells.

I dont blame you, cos many of us no longer know right from wrong anymore. Many women go into marriage thinking its the norm for mem to cheat (we say so long as he comes home and he carrys out his financial responsibilities) and many men go into marriage with a thousand and one reasons why they have the right to cheat. The children are watching and think its oK and the cycle continues in their own marriages too.

As for "snooping" . . if you give me a reason to doubt your sincerity or your ways become crooked, then yes Snoop, so you know what you are up against. Dont be a victim of Last minute.com and be treating infertility from STD's or even put your life at risk from STD's just because you dont want to offend someone who doesnt mind offending you. What about the feelings of emotional betrayal? or doesnt that count either?

I know that you are pregnant and so I am not saying battle it out with him or stress yourself, but I dont really know why you cant discuss it with him BEFORE he goes off and dont really see the point of waiting to discuss it AFTER the deed has been done. If you cant discuss this, then what exactly are important discussions between the 2 of you?

30 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 8:46am On Aug 23, 2014
mikeywise:
Does your husband know you have her number? why not let some else do the calling?
I suppose he does
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014
. . .and forget the other woman
You have no business with her. Respect yourself.

Its your husband who is doing the wandering and he is the one breaking his vows
Carry yourself with dignity. Your business is with your husband. You are not a fish wife.

If he is unhappy about something that you are doing/not giving him, then he should talk to you about it. cheating does not solve the problem, rather it brings more problems in the end.

16 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 23, 2014
From your last post your hubby and this woman have a close relationship. If they can connive together to set you up like that I feel concerned for you.

I would not be running around trying to catch him anymore I already know the question is what will I do?

Please don't play games with your well being there is nothing to catch anymore. You know wassap the question is what will you do?
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
He works on satdays so hes travelln from work. And sincerely, do i have any business with d girl?
My dear I was typing with so much haste n I saw typo errors in my earlier message. Messages to the girl doesn't come with ur name on it or number that is why I suggested bulk sms. So in this case, she won't know the origin.

Faking sickness with pregnancy is easy, at least to make him come back n travel tmr.

Cos my dear I know these men, they will turn it against you if you don't have proof. But because of your condition, I will just advise you to talk over with him when he comes back.

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
The hypocrisy in this thread is Disgusting!! Only MizzD and Chaircover are speaking my thoughts. Married Women, the fear of Ebola and HIV is the begining of Wisdom.

15 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by MizzD: 8:57am On Aug 23, 2014
chaircover: Personally I dont subscribe to sleeping with fire on the roof and it seems like many of us women are desensitised to thos cheating thing.

He is travelling, you found a SMS clearly showing that he is going to see another woman, and you happily pack his bag and he is on his way. What if he gets there and doesnt use protection and this is the one liason that will bring back HIV and other STD's back home to you?

He is your husband for Gods sake and you have a right to talk to him and take action. He is the one who did wrong but you are the one walking on egg shells

I dont blame you, cos many of us no longer know right from wrong anymore. Many women go into marriage thinking its the norm for mem to cheat (we say so long as he comes home and he carrys out his financial responsibilities) and many men go into marriage with a thousand and one reasons why they have the right to cheat. The children are watching and think its oK and the cycle continues in their own marriages too.

As for "snooping" . . if you give me a reason to doubt your sincerity or your ways become crooked, then yes Snoop, so you know what you are up against. Dont be a victim of Last minute.com and be treating infertility from STD's or even put your life at risk from STD's just because you dont want to offend someone who doesnt mind offending you.

I know that you are pregnant and so I am not saying battle it out with him or stress yourself, but I dont really know why you cant discuss it with him BEFORE he goes off and dont really see the point of waiting to discuss it AFTER the deed has been done. If you cant discuss this, then what exactly are important discussions?

Thank you ooo..

Op, read the bolded again and again.

5 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by mikeywise(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
I suppose he does
then there is no need calling her. try and involve in an activity that will help get your mind off the issue, the mistake u made was not confronting him before he left this morning.
it is easier to uproot a tree at an early stage than trying to uproot it when it has grown to full maturity.
The earlier you confront him, the better for your family.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2014
MizzD: The hypocrisy on this thread is alarming. Who are the people asking her to win the heart of a 'cheating' insensitive hubby back? Asking her to pack condoms and all sorts of nonsense. Who leaves his pregnant wife home to go and have fun (whether or not sexx is involved) with another lady when he should be home pampering his wife and mother of his unborn baby?

Op already said she's pregnant and trying not to work herself up and I understand where she's coming from. It is a sensible thing to do. Your health and that of your baby is your priority. I personally believe you should have addressed the issue before he travelled. What if this weekend sex leads to pregnancy with the other lady, what if it is this same sexx that will bring sexual diseases to your house? What if it is this same sexx that will keep him hooked and longing for more?

You are not a kid and I believe you know what you saw. if you insist the content of the message was explicit, then you should have confronted your husband before the trip.

I don't like doing this, but the tone of comments would have been different if a guy read such chats about his wife.

If its not too much to ask for, tell your husband you want to see him urgently before he makes that trip and tell him exactly what you read and how hurtful it is. Ask him if he would tolerate such if situations were reversed. Don't let him blackmail you by asking you why you were snooping, that doesn't matter anymore. What he should address is the content of the message. Be firm, straightforward with your approach. No unnecessary emotions like begging or crying. If he is a good husband who genuinely loves and respects his wife but just got distracted, he will apologise and retrace his steps, if he doesn't, then you know exactly who you married and see if you can cope or how you can handle one-a cheating husband.

If he makes that trip without you addressing this issue madam, you are on your own.

GBAM!!

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
mikeywise:
then there is no need calling her. try and involve in an activity that will help get your mind off the issue, the mistake u made was not confronting him before he left this morning.
it is easier to uproot a tree at an early stage than trying to uproot it when it has grown to full maturity.
The earlier you confront him, the better for your family.
Its nt too late, he dsnt leave d office till 6-7hrs time, il forward d chat to his phone.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce: You knew he was like this, you married him.
He told you not to snoop on his phone, you went ahead and did just that.

The problem is all from you.
You have a problem and not your husband.

Heck who even laughs when she has a proof that her husband was gonna cheat undecided
You probably married him because of the financial benefit and all the package that comes with it.
Your cross .
Haba Chillisauce. I expected more from you than this. She is married to him now and lets move forward for a solution and not blame culture. So will she have done when she suspected everything? Fold her arms and look elsewhere till the man brings the said "friend" home or sleep with her as he is planning to do? Common be pathetic a bit, she is heavy and need our support in this place not to make it worst. Moreover you talk as if you know the Op. Even women that married poor men gets to be cheated on when the man finally gets to be financially independent. So please dear be nice.

15 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 23, 2014
Instead of u 2 use ur hubby's fone 2 txt d husband snatcher 2 meet at a certain place and time so dat u can shaply go there and DAZE d living daylight out of her face. grin u fall my hand

5 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by mikeywise(m): 9:10am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
Its nt too late, he dsnt leave d office till 6-7hrs time, il forward d chat to his phone.
Good
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2014
chaircover: Personally I dont subscribe to sleeping with fire on the roof and it seems like many of us women are desensitised to this cheating thing.

He is your husband for Gods sake and you have a right to talk to him and take action. He is the one who did wrong but you are the one walking on egg shells.

As for "snooping" . . if you give me a reason to doubt your sincerity or your ways become crooked, then yes Snoop, so you know what you are up against. Dont be a victim of Last minute.com and be treating infertility from STD's or even put your life at risk from STD's just because you dont want to offend someone who doesnt mind offending you. What about the feelings of emotional betrayal? or doesnt that count either?

I know that you are pregnant and so I am not saying battle it out with him or stress yourself, but I dont really know why you cant discuss it with him BEFORE he goes off and dont really see the point of waiting to discuss it AFTER the deed has been done. If you cant discuss this, then what exactly are important discussions between the 2 of you?

DOUBLE GBAM!!! The worst is the Op is pregnant. Some Pregnant women who go for ante natal usually find out that they are HIV +. Op, if you like go into the 'Pray and ignore' MODE at your own risk. I dnt know how a woman can be so scared of confronting her husband. Me being a realistic person with temper that dont how to pretend, I would have done that a long time ago. We don talk our own finish.

5 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by MizzD: 9:13am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:

Madam, don't forward the chat to his phone. That will give room for wuruwuru and you will not get to the root of the matter. You need a face-to-face communication to watch his body language, maintain eye contacts and express yourselves clearly without misconception from both sides. Tell your hubby he needs to come home after work before the trip, let him know its urgent and can't wait.

Ps -i have a deep feeling that you are scared of your hubby. And except you are exaggerating the content of the chats, I see no reason why you should not approach, confront and seek explanation from him.

5 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cococandy(f): 9:18am On Aug 23, 2014
Don't feel guilty about snooping. If he saw you planning a rendevous with another guy,him snooping on your phone would be a no issue at the moment.
If you let him see that you feel guilty about snooping,he'll cash in on that and squeeze hard. Infact you may end up begging him when he's the one who should be running helter skelter looking for how to appease you.
cancerlib:

Ill just try these, on one side cn he shift d blame on me for snoopn? So i cn be prepared.
And tx for ur replies

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by ideology(m): 9:22am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
Hes planning to sleep wt his friend? I knw wat i saw, am nt sm paranoid....
Seriously, you have to stop him, if he gets infected, you will be affected,.
Send him the screen shot, he can only get annoyed, he won't deny.
You are his wife, save your marriage pls, apply wisdom, don't shout at him, if possible plead with him not to destroy the marriage

But Why would a man disrespect his wife. angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by MizzD: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2014
Sophyrocks: The hypocrisy in this thread is Disgusting!! Only MizzD and Chaircover are speaking my thoughts. Married Women, the fear of Ebola and HIV is the begining of Wisdom.

My sister, it is very shameful. "Win his heart", "pack condoms", "don't offend him" "why did you snoop".

Ball is in Op's court.

4 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 9:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce: You knew he was like this, you married him.
He told you not to snoop on his phone, you went ahead and did just that.

The problem is all from you.
You have a problem and not your husband.

Heck who even laughs when she has a proof that her husband was gonna cheat undecided
You probably married him because of the financial benefit and all the package that comes with it.
Your cross .

Icherishu:
Haba Chillisauce. I expected more from you than this. She is married to him now and lets move forward for a solution and not blame culture. So will she have done when she suspected everything? Fold her arms and look elsewhere till the man brings the said "friend" home or sleep with her as he is planning to do? Common be pathetic a bit, she is heavy and need our support in this place not to make it worst. Moreover you talk as if you know the Op. Even women that married poor men gets to be cheated on when the man finally gets to be financially independent. So please dear be nice.
Actually i just decided to ignore d comment, hubby and i started from scratch, and even right now its not as if we r flamboyantly rich, we r just average.
Theres no correlatn between d comment and d situatn

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 23, 2014
cococandy: Don't feel guilty about snooping. If he saw you planning a rendevous with another guy,him snooping on your phone would be a no issue at the moment.
If you let him see that you feel guilty about snooping,he'll cash in on that and squeeze hard. Infact you may end up begging him when he's the one who should be running helter skelter looking for how to appease you

Exactly. cheats always want to use reverse psychology to make you feel that you are the bad person here. This is why you hear silly advice like 'Dnt snoop his phone' 'What you dnt know won't kill you'. These sort of advice help cheats to use the reverse psychology very well. She must never get moved by accusations of snooping. She has to keep hammering on the fact that he is the one who is wrong and must face the consequences. REVERSE PSYCHOLOGY DNT WORK FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME O. you go get high b.p if you try am. HA!!

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2014
You have been making light of the matter is the reason it is getting worse with the way you are going about it, trying to WIN,like its a game of who sharp pass this situation will get worse.

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 9:32am On Aug 23, 2014
MizzD:

Madam, don't forward the chat to his phone. That will give room for wuruwuru and you will not get to the root of the matter. You need a face-to-face communication to watch his body language, maintain eye contacts and express yourselves clearly without misconception from both sides. Tell your hubby he needs to come home after work before the trip, let him know its urgent and can't wait.

Ps -i have a deep feeling that you are scared of your hubby. And except you are exaggerating the content of the chats, I see no reason why you should not approach, confront and seek explanation from him.
Am nt scared of him just confused. But readn d comments has woken me up to reality

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
ideology:
Seriously, you have to stop him, if he gets infected, you will be affected,.
Send him the screen shot, he can only get annoyed, he won't deny.
You are his wife, save your marriage pls, apply wisdom, don't shout at him, if possible plead with him not to destroy the marriage

But Why would a man disrespect his wife. angry embarassed

You dnt PLEAD wit someone not to burn your house. You tell the person the consequences of burning that house and stick to your guns so he/she doesnt burn the house. Kpomkwem!

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by babygirlfl: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
MizzD: The hypocrisy on this thread is alarming. Who are the people asking her to win the heart of a 'cheating' insensitive hubby back? Asking her to pack condoms and all sorts of nonsense. Who leaves his pregnant wife home to go and have fun (whether or not sexx is involved) with another lady when he should be home pampering his wife and mother of his unborn baby?

Thank you
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 23, 2014
@op is the town that your hubby is travelling to the same town as this woman?

Is this trip to do with work? Is he going with his collegues?

Anyway this is a face to face issue, so I suggest you ask him to come home first before he goes and you discuss it. If its too late for him to travel today, then he can go tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by babygirlfl: 9:35am On Aug 23, 2014
chaircover: Personally I dont subscribe to sleeping with fire on the roof and it seems like many of us women are desensitised to this cheating thing.

You are always on point. We missed you after the nairaland crash. welcome back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition / Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband…

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.