Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? (9759 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:39am On Aug 23, 2014
MizzD:

My sister, it is very shameful. "Win his heart", "pack condoms", "don't offend him" "why did you snoop".

Ball is in Op's court.

Exactly. how many people will tell a man whose wife is cheating to pack female condoms for her and tell her that he loves her or should not snoop her phone or should not offend her? How many? Freaking disgusting Hypocrisy!!!

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 9:42am On Aug 23, 2014
chaircover: @op is the town that your hubby is travelling to the same town as this woman?

Is this trip to do with work? Is he going with his collegues?i

Anyway this is a face to face issue, so I suggest you ask him to come home first before he goes and you discuss it. If its too late for him to travel today, then he can go tomorrow.
Its nt official, its family stuff. I found out on d girls fb page her town, its even totally off to d state hubby is going.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by ideology(m): 9:42am On Aug 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:
You dnt PLEAD wit someone not to burn your house. You tell the person the consequences of burning that house and stick to your guns so he/she doesnt burn the house. Kpomkwem!
I understand but lets remove pride, let him know the consequence,

If possible get him to come back home,
Find a way to get him to come back home before he travels, just find an excuse, pls save not marriage, pls…

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 23, 2014
ideology:
I understand but lets remove pride, let him know the consequence,

If possible get him to come back home,
Find a way to get him to come back home before he travels, just find an excuse, pls save not marriage, pls…

I agree. she has to cunningly find a way to bring him home so that they can discuss. but no pleading or begging. No man would beg his wife when she cheats. shikena!!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by remsonik(f): 9:50am On Aug 23, 2014
Mizzd and chaircover kisskiss for you both
Madam get your husband back into the house and let him know that you know he's planning to jeopardise his life and that of his family if he goes on that trip!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Exactly. how many people will tell a man whose wife is cheating to pack female condoms for her and tell her that he loves her or should not snoop her phone or should not offend her? How many? Freaking disgusting Hypocrisy!!!
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by ideology(m): 9:54am On Aug 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

I agree. she has to cunningly find a way to bring him home so that they can discuss. but no pleading or begging. No man would beg his wife when she cheats. shikena!!
If pleading can stop him, let her plead o o o,
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:55am On Aug 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Maybe she should feign sick or go to the hospital and occupy full bed there.

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by bukatyne(f): 9:57am On Aug 23, 2014
MizzD:

My sister, it is very shameful. "Win his heart", "pack condoms", "don't offend him" "why did you snoop".

Ball is in Op's court.

You forgot my favorite: wear red bra & black pant

The average Nigerian does not know jack about marriage and still we troop to the altar every saturday.

@OP: You know your hubby will cheat on you and you are smiling here on NL. Well, you might be a typical Naija wife that sees nothing wrong in a cheating hubby as far as he is very caring.

And for goodness sake leave the girl out. If you cannot control your husband's wandering dicck, the girl has nothing to do with it. Your hubby is the problem and NOT THE GIRL!

Abi how many girls you wan call?

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 23, 2014
Icherishu:
Haba Chillisauce. I expected more from you than this. She is married to him now and lets move forward for a solution and not blame culture. So will she have done when she suspected everything? Fold her arms and look elsewhere till the man brings the said "friend" home or sleep with her as he is planning to do? Common be pathetic a bit, she is heavy and need our support in this place not to make it worst. Moreover you talk as if you know the Op. Even women that married poor men gets to be cheated on when the man finally gets to be financially independent. So please dear be nice.

This was her topic, I'm sure she was the one involved .

cancerlib: Hi fellow nairalander,
Pls I need sincere and unbiased advice on this.
My sis got engaged some months ago to a very lovable guy. Disaster struck when few months after d introduction ceremony he changed the password to his fones. They were really opened to each other b4, but suddenly he chngd his passwords. When my sis asked he brushed her off saying its guys thingy, that he and his pals talk raw on chat and wouldn't want her to see such, that he's only protecting her so she won't be hurt. She accepted and they moved on fine.
Just some weeks ago she just tried a password and the phone unlocked! There she saw he has been philandering with so many girls and the brutal part the girls doesn't know he's engaged. She told him and they fought over it, one of his sis intervened and they settled. The guy said it was nothing serious just fun.
After they've settled, d girls never stopped calling, she pointed this out to him. Instead of rectifying this, he changed the names so she won't suspect a thing.
This is the only major bad habit this guy have, he's a nice and caring guy, someone ull never suspect could cheat and whatever he buys he buy in her name (her first name and his surname) to the last pin in his house, this shows he means well and want a future with her.
Now he's always clearing chats and call log.
Their wedding is in 4mnths time, my sis is torn.
Pls any advice will be appreciated.
Some of the comments
thorpido: This guy is going to cheat if he marries your sister.it's left to your sister if she's ready to live with that.

byvan: Permit my bluntness,if your sister doesn't cancel this wedding,she might end up lamenting on family section.It ll get worse after marriage.

Abeg what thorpido said.

So my dear, this is the best I can do. Go ahead and give her the answer she wants kiss

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 23, 2014
More. kiss

Kanwulia: Your sister is confused.
It is either she accepts him the way she is. . .or she moves on!
He is not going to change.
Cheats need love, sex, and marriage too!

MEN ARE THE CHEATS BEFORE MARRIAGE!
Women become the greater cheats AFTER MARRIAGE! grin

Ask your father and mother! YOUR SISTER HAS NO BUSINESS DATING A NIGERIAN MAN. . . NOT TO TALK OF MARRYING ONE.kiss
SHE NEEDS TO JOIN A NUNNERY. . . AND PHOCK JESUS CHRIST ONLY. . .EVERY DAY AND NIGHT if she wants TRUE MONOGAMY! kiss
She sef go soon turn 'ASSSHAWO', with all this STRRRESSSS SHE IS GIVING HER AZZZZZ. . . locked phone and all. . . . . After the so-called MARRIAGE-SHAM! Mu he he he he he he cheesy

I would rather have a PLAYBOY in bed than A NAUSEATING, BORN-AGAIN-HYPOCRITE-CHRISTIAN-PSYCHODELIC-MONOGAMIST. kiss
If I were to choose between being a 4th wife to a Muslim or an ONLY WIFE to a CHRISTIAN. . . .I WILL CHOOSE THE FORMER!
At least. . . I always know where I stand! kiss

[size=20pt]EVERY WOMAN OR MAN HAS A CHOICE TO MAKE! OP. . .DO NOT CRY FOR ARGENTINA PLEASE. . . .She has a choice to make![/size]

[size=20pt]A WOMAN WHO DECIDES TO GET MARRIED. . . TO A NIGERIA MAN ESPECIALLY HAS SIGNED A DEATH WARRANT. . .
She either dies of AIDS or a MASSIVE HEART ATTACK!
Either way. . . death is a SURE BANKER! grin

LADIES. . .PLEASE, CHOOSE 1 OR BOTH!!! cheesy
[/size]

NIGERIAN WOMEN SABI STRESS DEMSELVES SHA. . . . BECAUSE OF BLOKOS! TUFIAKWAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!! cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zu9QM1LQR2g

*4:15. . . .off to work jare. . .and the holiday shopping continues. . . .just when i thought i was done* kiss

. . . .logging my sweetazzze off. . . .

ifegy: By the way, when you say they fought over this issue, were there any blows thrown? Because that's another issue right there. And the fighting is not going to be less after they get married; rather, it'll be worse, because he clearly has no plans of leaving those girls behind. No need to tell you the ugly outcomes of domestic violence. Listen, marriage is for leaving and cleaving to the ONE, not the many. If he's not ready to do that, maybe he's just not ready, and maybe he's not the one.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 23, 2014
And they got married. kiss

bukatyne:

Since you will appreciate any advice...

Your sister WOULD HAVE LEFT if the man was not caring aka buying things in her name (besides, are they officially married that he is using her first name and his surname?)

If your sister decides to marry him tomorrow, please do not start crying about that the husband is wicked or cheating; Don't disturb God with your prayers either.

MRbrownJAY:

sadly, many would simply tolerate this to "stay" married. marriage is the ultimate goal to many miserable women out there who have nothing going on for themselves. their parents have been telling them from the day they were born that marriage is the ultimate, so thats what they believe.....and whether they marry a donkey or an ape, it is irrelevant to some of these women.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by bukatyne(f): 10:15am On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce the detector!

If she is the one, then my initial post was very apt

She is a typical naija wife and others like her have given her the advice she wants and will find useful because IMO, it is only a fo.olish wife/husband that will know her/his pouse is a cheat before marriage and be crying foul or lamenting after marriage

Goodluck to her

Chillisauce:

Some of the comments

So my dear, this is the best I can do. Go ahead and give her the answer she wants kiss

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by bukatyne(f): 10:17am On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce: And they got married. kiss

Just even saw this.

Biko give her the site of the red bra & pants.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:20am On Aug 23, 2014
Should I keep going?

OP, just go take a long bath and relax. Don't give your self HBP. Your hubby already knows what he is doing, so no method can work for you except red bra and pant.

Goodluck kiss
Ujujoan:

She caught him cheating and he still has mouth to say 'harsh words' undecided Eiyaaah . . . poor girl (your sister).

I'm sure (like 80% of Nigerian girls), she'll still go ahead and marry him.

The good thing here is that she already knows what she's getting herself into. She'll get cheated on, on and off for a veeeery long time before he eventually gets tired. Int he meantime, she needs to pray for God's protection and guidance against STDs, love children e.t.c tongue embarassed

Also, she needs to zero her mind and let him be. Monitoring him will only give her HBP and reduce her life span. She needs to turn a blind eye to his philandering ways and enjoy the other aspects of him she loves.

Above all, she needs to protect her interest and those of her future kids. No joint accounts, no joint investments, no joint projects . . . she needs to have a safety net, something to fall back on 'in case' wink

Or she could do herself a big favor and take a walk now . . . . cool
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 23, 2014
bukatyne:

Just even saw this.

Biko give her the site of the red bra & pants.

My dear, na dem dey cry pass, now you want a miracle.
I got none to perform, so make the prayer warriors come help her.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by edwife(f): 10:24am On Aug 23, 2014
Op i suspect the sister in question was you talking about your husband( then boyfriend).

Well,what can i say!Either way,you need to call him back because i am only thinking about the little one in your womb.

It is very sad what we ladies have to go through,even if she did not marry him,another girl will and the cycle continues.

You obviously knew who he was before marrying him,my only advice to you is are you willing to continue snooping on his phone?Praying he might change one day or accepting your faith.

Chillisauce i beg,e don do. cheesy,she is preggy.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 23, 2014
ideology:
If pleading can stop him, let her plead o o o,

Pleading doesnot work for mmen due to their hardened nature. Men are not like women. Women resspond easily to pleadings than men. If Pleadings really worked for men, women begging men to marry them would have been the happiestwomen on earth and the number of married men cheating would have reduced by now.

When you plead, you are telling the other person that what you are pleading for is more important to you but less important to him/her. They are in the marriage together. The Op did not marry herself did she? The man asked her to marry him. Therefore, they are both to work it out together. If her husband truly wants the marriage, he has stop destroying it with his PEN1S. He needs to get a motivation to change if he really values his marriage. This is why you dnt ever see any man pleading with his cheating wife. Who does that? RIDICULOUS!! NO PLEADING!!!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 23, 2014
What an interesting twist to the whole story. grin

Yet, I won't blame the OP. In a society where women are brought up to believe that marriage is their ultimate goal and that their value depends on it and additionally that their only values are their youth, beauty and fertility, such things will happen VERY OFTEN.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 23, 2014
softsparkyy:
Maybe she should feign sick or go to the hospital and occupy full bed there.

LOL. anything at all jare. the ball is in her court.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce: And they got married. kiss

Oh, i see where ur confusion sets in. But u need nt jump into conclusion, dt post wasnt for me!
U really dnt knw it all
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 23, 2014
edwife: Op i suspect the sister in question was you talking about your husband( then boyfriend).

Well,what can i say!Either way,you need to call him back because i am only thinking about the little one in your womb.

It is very sad what we ladies have to go through,even if she did not marry him,another girl will and the cycle continues.

You obviously knew who he was before marrying him,my only advice to you is are you willing to continue snooping on his phone?Praying he might change one day or accepting your faith.

Chillisauce i beg,e don do. cheesy,she is preggy.

Last one

chaircover: Some Naija women . . . leaving ete and treating lapa lapa (leaving leprosy but treating ring worm)
He is nice, he buys things, he is caring bla bla bla . . . .meanwhile the most important things such as integrity and respect is CAPITAL ZERO!!!!

Few years down the line, the guy gives the youth corper in his office belle and then she will start disturbing everyone and she won’t let family members, friends and pastors rest. Look at what he did oooooo! . . . . .after everything I have done for him bla bla bla.

Madam, I don’t know what other proof you need. He is def not ready for being committed to one woman yet. The luckiest women are the single ladies because they still have a chance of choice. Once you put the ring on, then it’s not that easy to get rid of it.

Is it on his wedding day that he will suddenly stop taking their calls and commit to you alone? Something he has done for so long? The women married to decent men are women like you and they don’t have 2 heads. Why can’t you aim for the best and not half measures? I pray that God gives you the wisdom and the strength to choose wisely.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
Oh, i see where ur confusion sets in. But u need nt jump into conclusion, dt post wasnt for me!
U really dnt knw it all

I don't know it all, but you had all the advice you needed on your "sisters" problem.

Like I said, take a long bath, relax yourself. Your journey just starting. No need getting worked up.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by babygirlfl: 10:40am On Aug 23, 2014
Where is our dear greatgod2012?

The op is an example of what I meant when I said men get away with cheating. The op is asking what to do with a husband that is cheating and is even scared to be accused of snooping. Tell me if it was the other way , will the husband be asking the same question?

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by ideology(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Pleading doesnot work for mmen due to their hardened nature. Men are not like women. Women resspond easily to pleadings than men. If Pleadings really worked for men, women begging men to marry them would have been the happiestwomen on earth and the number of married men cheating would have reduced by now.

When you plead, you are telling the other person that what you are pleading for is more important to you but less important to him/her. They are in the marriage together. The Op did not marry herself did she? The man asked her to marry him. Therefore, they are both to work it out together. If her husband truly wants the marriage, he has stop destroying it with his PEN1S. He needs to get a motivation to change if he really values his marriage. This is why you dnt ever see any man pleading with his cheating wife. Who does that? RIDICULOUS!! NO PLEADING!!!

I get you totally, but No one can conclude what is really going on, my point is if it can stop the man from going , its ok
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cancerlib: 10:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce:

I don't know it all, but you had all the advice you needed on your "sisters" problem.

Like I said, take a long bath, relax yourself. Your journey just starting. No need getting worked up.
Av bn married even before i put up dt post and lik i said in ds post earlier, ds is a first time for me, my hubby never cheated before and after marriage, ds is his first time. Theres no reason y ill care wether anybdy blvs me on nl or not, ds is cyberworld, i dnt knw u and u dnt knw me.
Stop hijackn my thread by playn knw it all

8 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
Av bn married even before i put up dt post and lik i said in ds post earlier, ds is a first time for me, my hubby never cheated before and after marriage, ds is his first time. Theres no reason y ill care wether anybdy blvs me on nl or not, ds is cyberworld, i dnt knw u and u dnt knw me.
Stop hijackn my thread by playn knw it all

Carry your thread for your head ojare. I don talk my own.
Dis is cyber world, sieve through the comments and pick the ones you want. Na you Sabi.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 23, 2014
ideology:

I get you totally, but No one can conclude what is really going on, my point is if it can stop the man from going , its ok

Pleading will never work. kpomkwem.

Op, dnt ever plead!! You hear me? Your husband is the one to plead!! He is the one who is wrong!! Never negotiate with a terrorist!!

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by ideology(m): 10:59am On Aug 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Pleading will never work. kpomkwem.

Op, dnt ever plead!! You hear me? Your husband is the one to plead!! He is the one who is wrong!! Never negotiate with a terrorist!!
Ok o o o, just act wisely else she won't succeed to stop him

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce:

Some of the comments

Wow wow wow!! she is the 'sister' in question.
Issorait.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Vikky014(f): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib:
Lol
take her advice dnt laugh over it,i hav a sis dt did dt to her cheatn husband,he startd crying & pleadn for forgiveness.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by aolatunde00: 12:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce:

Carry your thread for your head ojare. I don talk my own.
Dis is cyber world, sieve through the comments and pick the ones you want. Na you Sabi.

Please she"s hurting enough as it is.Whether it was her or not,shes in pain presently and needs support.Lets not further break her down with harsh words.Please.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition / Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband… / Is It right for a married woman To Be Attracted To Other men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.