Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,504 members, 7,816,196 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? (9756 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by snazzylove: 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sincerely I wonder the type of marriage our 'dear sisters' go into these days.

@OP, did you marry your father or your old school teacher that you cannot talk to?
Was he the one that trained you in school or taking care of your parents and siblings that you cannot express how you feel about something he is doing or about to do?

It really baffles me the level of relationship and communication between couples in our modern day marriages. "Marriage is not to be Managed" what happens to friendship, trust, mutual respect, values, morals, openeess, selflesness, d list is endless.

I cannot have a clear evidence, looking at me korokoro, that my dear hussy is about to cheat /phuck anoda woman and I will fold my hands and watch him do it then we come back and talk about it. TUFIAKWA!!! May the gods forbid. Whatever it will take me to stop dat from happening I will do it. For Christs sake we are talking about your hussy here, the supposed father of your kid(s), not some dude you are dating.

I read some comments here and I simply laff, not just becos they are funny, but I marvel at the level of ignorance. Dat man took you to the alter and vow b4 God and men to Love and Cherish you and to be FAITHFUL to you, till death do you part, and here some ignoramus are asking you why you are snooping on your husbands phone. Are you too suppose to have privacy? His privacy should equally be your privacy cos two of you are now one.

But if he must cheat, IF HE MUST CHEAT, why should he leave traces on his phone, that is the height of disrespect and it shows Clearly he does not value the marriage institution neither does he understand the meaning of the vow (convenant) that he made to you and to God and to himself.

Am writing this with so much passion that am finding it difficult to stop.

@OP, I cannot advice you, not that I don't have any advice, but what works for me maybe disastrous in your case. The only thing I wuill tell you is this: you know that man more than anybody on NL, you dated him(probably), you married him. If he is doing this now, he must have done or was doing it when you were courting, but for whatever reason you chose to turn a blind bat. Since he has already gone on the trip cry, unfortunately, when he comes back deal with it the best way you can. You know how and when best to talk to him, do that in a way that will appeal to his conscience.

Finally, you said you are preggy, are you sure you are not d one pushing him into the hands of that lady, by always being 'sick' in the name of pregnancy. ( We ladies do that a lot). Have you been up and doing in carrying out your conjugal duties? Even when it seems you are 'dying'.

One advice, even when you are feeling so terrible that you cannot do it, don't push him away, cuddle him, bring him close, let him feel warmth do whatever you can for him, if you can give him a job, help him self-service, bear the discomfort once in a while and give him a good phuck. He will always aprreciate you that despite your condition you are still meeting up with his demands (even if not 100%) THAT HAS BEEN MY SECRET. Once dat tension is eased off, most men comes back to their senses.

Food FOR THOUGHT!
MEN ARE LIKE BABIES, FEED THEM, CARE AND LOVE THEM, AND WHEN THEY WANT TO 'PLAY' MAKE THEIR 'TOYS' AVAILABLE, you will have them wrapped around your pretty little fingers cheesy.

Best regards!

8 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib: For some days now,hubby and i have bn draggn d issue of a lady that he calls 'just friend'. Instinct told me they r more dn dt so i couldnt rest.
His phone is passworded and he wouldnt gv me his code, said cos i always read meanings to every chat he has wt ladies,i didnt drag d issue then, i gave him d trust dt he wouldnt betray me.
But unfortunately for him now
, i know his pswd and wen i get uncomfortable wt d lady in question, i went thru his phone. I was right,they r more dn friends, infact theyve planned a rendevous for ds weekend. He ws goin on a journey which he could go on sunday but he insisted hes going on saturday .
I screengrabbed thr chats,sent it to my phone so he cant deny it.
Now how do i play ds out? Wat if he blame me for snooping on his phone, am i d bad guy here?
Guys pls to d rescue, how do i handle d situatn so i can cm out d champion grin

Ok op firstly let me say sorry that your man is cheating on you especially in your condition. Having said that let's be sincere if he wants to cheat he will and if he has been then nothing u do will change what has been yes you may stop today's own but what of next week or next month.

My advise is call your husband and talk to him, tell him he is endangering ur life and your babies cause if he gets an std ........ Thirdly send him the text or snap chat and let him come to you to discuss it, when he comes if he says he isn't cheating don't argue, cry or shout like you women normally do just tell him ok I have heard and don't get into an argument but just reassure him that if there is a reason he feels he should cheat he should please talk to you. All this is on the assumption your man isn't a dog" if he is then sorry you need to treat him as one.

Tell him to introduce you to his lady friend and when you meet them don't turn Bruce lee on them let you husband understand you are not playing the hide and seek game with him. Cause for most men it's a game driven by the trill of having what is not available.

This advise is unconventional but you loose nothing by NOT playing detective. Evidence or not tables will try to be turned ask shaggy "it wasn't me even when caught on camera"

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 23, 2014
snazzylove: Sincerely I wonder the type of marriage our 'dear sisters' go into these days.

@OP, did you marry your father or your old school teacher that you cannot talk to?
Was he the one that trained you in school or taking care of your parents and siblings that you cannot express how you feel about something he is doing or about to do?

It really baffles me the level of relationship and communication between couples in our modern day marriages. "Marriage is not to be Managed" what happens to friendship, trust, mutual respect, values, morals, openeess, selflesness, d list is endless.

I cannot have a clear evidence, looking at me korokoro, that my dear hussy is about to cheat /phuck anoda woman and I will fold my hands and watch him do it then we come back and talk about it. TUFIAKWA!!! May the gods forbid. Whatever it will take me to stop dat from happening I will do it. For Christs sake we are talking about your hussy here, the supposed father of your kid(s), not some dude you are dating.

I read some comments here and I simply laff, not just becos they are funny, but I marvel at the level of ignorance. Dat man took you to the alter and vow b4 God and men to Love and Cherish you and to be FAITHFUL to you, till death do you part, and here some ignoramus are asking you why you are snooping on your husbands phone. Are you too suppose to have privacy? His privacy should equally be your privacy cos two of you are now one.

But if he must cheat, IF HE MUST CHEAT, why should he leave traces on his phone, that is the height of disrespect and it shows Clearly he does not value the marriage institution neither does he understand the meaning of the vow (convenant) that he made to you and to God and to himself.

@OP, I cannot advice you, not that I don't have any advice, but what works for me maybe disastrous in your case. The only thing I wuill tell you is this: you know that man more than anybody on NL, you dated him(probably), you married him. If he is doing this now, he must have done or was doing it when you were courting, but for whatever reason you chose to turn a blind bat. Since he has already gone on the trip cry, unfortunately, when he comes back deal with it the best way you can. You know how and when best to talk to him, do that in a way that will appeal to his conscience.

Finally, you said you are preggy, are you sure you are not d one pushing him into the hands of that lady, by always being 'sick' in the name of pregnancy. ( We ladies do that a lot). Have you been up and doing in carrying out your conjugal duties? Even when it seems you are 'dying'.

One advice, even when you are feeling so terrible that you cannot do it, don't push him away, cuddle him, bring him close, let him feel warmth do whatever you can for him, if you can give him a job, help him self-service, bear the discomfort once in a while and give him a good phuck. He will always aprreciate you that despite your condition you are still meeting up with his demands (even if not 100%) THAT HAS BEEN MY SECRET. Once dat tension is eased off, most men comes back to their senses.

Food FOR THOUGHT!
MEN ARE LIKE BABIES, FEED THEM, CARE AND LOVE THEM, AND WHEN THEY WANT TO 'PLAY' MAKE THEIR 'TOYS' AVAILABLE, you will have them wrapped around your pretty little fingers cheesy.

Best regards!

Cheeei this woman done finish us men O! Toy kwa lol but sister apart from the babies part you are on point 90%
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by smokescreen4: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
Travelling to go and cheat hmm,he is not worried about endangering his life on the road, my friends hubby who cheats on her died July 14th, I think she is happy she is looking so good she went to the saloon last week to make her hair and nails I swear she has never looked this good it got thinking will I mourn man who cheats on me? Or will his death be a relief. I HATE CHEATING.

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by iyaakanran: 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
Thanks,you said my Mind
Icherishu:
Haba Chillisauce. I expected more from you than this. She is married to him now and lets move forward for a solution and not blame culture. So will she have done when she suspected everything? Fold her arms and look elsewhere till the man brings the said "friend" home or sleep with her as he is planning to do? Common be pathetic a bit, she is heavy and need our support in this place not to make it worst. Moreover you talk as if you know the Op. Even women that married poor men gets to be cheated on when the man finally gets to be financially independent. So please dear be nice.

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce: And they got married. kiss

Chillisauce I remember this topic, but lets give her the benefit of doubt that she and the sister are having the same issue. Me I sabi trust unless you give me something to doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by k2039: 2:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
Sophyrocks:

Pleading will never work. kpomkwem.

Op, dnt ever plead!! You hear me? Your husband is the one to plead!! He is the one who is wrong!! Never negotiate with a terrorist!!
The terrorist part is hilarious, her husband is now a terrorist.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
Icherishu:
Chillisauce I remember this topic, but lets give her the benefit of doubt that she and the sister are having the same issue. Me I sabi trust unless you give me something to doubt.

benefit of doubt ni, benefit of doubt ko.

No be only benefit of doubt. There is no such thing as coincidence ~~chillisauce101.

OP and her sister just somehow got the same prob of phone snooping.
Anyway, i have made my point. Make una no dey call me again o. btw, have you offered your own advice abi na only chillisauce username una see here grin ?

Anyway, make i carry my finger go do something wey go bring small change to chop nkwobi. i don carry my wahala comot. all na benefit of doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
aolatunde00:

Please she"s hurting enough as it is.Whether it was her or not,shes in pain presently and needs support.Lets not further break her down with harsh words.Please.

tell that to her husband. im not the one trying to screw another woman here. Na advice all of us come give? no be so?

4 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by SAMBARRY: 2:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
Smh at buy condoms, beg him greet her for me, warn her to desist from dating your husband. Which Nigerian husband will accept any of the above if tables were turned.speaking of women who's self esteem has been so crushed that to even confront their own husband requires prayer and fasting. Tuffiaaaaa

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Aug 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What was she suppossed to do, turn a blind eye?

I wonder

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
chaircover: Personally I dont subscribe to sleeping with fire on the roof and it seems like many of us women are desensitised to this cheating thing.

He is travelling, you found a SMS clearly showing that he is going to see another woman, and you happily pack his bag and he is on his way. What if he gets there and doesnt use protection and this is the one liason that will bring back HIV and other STD's back home to you?

He is your husband for Gods sake and you have a right to talk to him and take action. He is the one who did wrong but you are the one walking on egg shells.

I dont blame you, cos many of us no longer know right from wrong anymore. Many women go into marriage thinking its the norm for mem to cheat (we say so long as he comes home and he carrys out his financial responsibilities) and many men go into marriage with a thousand and one reasons why they have the right to cheat. The children are watching and think its oK and the cycle continues in their own marriages too.

As for "snooping" . . if you give me a reason to doubt your sincerity or your ways become crooked, then yes Snoop, so you know what you are up against. Dont be a victim of Last minute.com and be treating infertility from STD's or even put your life at risk from STD's just because you dont want to offend someone who doesnt mind offending you. What about the feelings of emotional betrayal? or doesnt that count either?

I know that you are pregnant and so I am not saying battle it out with him or stress yourself, but I dont really know why you cant discuss it with him BEFORE he goes off and dont really see the point of waiting to discuss it AFTER the deed has been done. If you cant discuss this, then what exactly are important discussions between the 2 of you?

I can take anything in marriage but two

Physical abuse
cheating.

Reason:I love my life too much and will not deliberately put myself in harm's way for the sake of a man

5 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
babygirlfl:

welcome back

Thanks dear kiss

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Ngokafor(f): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
....all I can say is 'thank God for people like @mizzyd and chaircover...for a moment I was not sure we were talking about marriage here...

....'buy condoms for him','turn a blind eye...seriously...for a cheating husband?.... undecided lipsrsealed

@op I honestly do not know what to tell you,but if I were in your shoes,he will certainly have some explaining to do before any damn trip...for my
Peace of mind.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 23, 2014
Chillisauce:

No be only benefit of doubt. There is no such thing as coincidence ~~chillisauce101.

Anyway, i have made my point. Make una no dey call me again o. btw, have you offered your own advice abi na only chillisauce username una see here grin ?

Anyway, make i carry my finger go do something wey go bring small change to chop nkwobi. i don carry my wahala comot. all na benefit of doubt.

Chilli my love, I don give am my small advice. Abeg call me when the time for nkwobi reach o. But as you dey chop remember say them talk say make we no eat any food where no be us prepare am cos of Ebola. Sha I am still interested. Germs has no authority on African man body.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
cancerlib: For some days now,hubby and i have bn draggn d issue of a lady that he calls 'just friend'. Instinct told me they r more dn dt so i couldnt rest.
His phone is passworded and he wouldnt gv me his code, said cos i always read meanings to every chat he has wt ladies,i didnt drag d issue then, i gave him d trust dt he wouldnt betray me.
But unfortunately for him now
, i know his pswd and wen i get uncomfortable wt d lady in question, i went thru his phone. I was right,they r more dn friends, infact theyve planned a rendevous for ds weekend. He ws goin on a journey which he could go on sunday but he insisted hes going on saturday .
I screengrabbed thr chats,sent it to my phone so he cant deny it.
Now how do i play ds out? Wat if he blame me for snooping on his phone, am i d bad guy here?
Guys pls to d rescue, how do i handle d situatn so i can cm out d champion grin
GOOD LUCK...with the pandora box sad
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Saraha1(f): 9:05pm On Aug 23, 2014
This one na serious Gobe.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by beeevan: 10:49pm On Aug 23, 2014
smokescreen4: Travelling to go and cheat hmm,he is not worried about endangering his life on the road, my friends hubby who cheats on her died July 14th, I think she is happy she is looking so good she went to the saloon last week to make her hair and nails I swear she has never looked this good it got thinking will I mourn man who cheats on me? Or will his death be a relief. I HATE CHEATING.

Mourning a man that cheats on you will be madness, the person should be window shopping already.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by beeevan: 10:53pm On Aug 23, 2014
Seriously the people that gives this " pack Condoms" advise needs psychiatric evaluation. As far as an concerned, any man that plays the " you are snooping around card " is a cheat.

OP, there is nothing I won't do to stop that journey if I were you , absolutely nothing.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by beeevan: 10:57pm On Aug 23, 2014
I feel sorry for women, umunwanyi erigo nsi Aboki na uwa cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by joromi: 1:47am On Aug 24, 2014
Abeg... don't forget to gist us on how you solved the matter wink
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 2:28am On Aug 24, 2014
Chillisauce:

Chillisause!!!!

grin grin
Don't really have anything to say. I just wanted to mention you so you'll come back here and roll your eyes. cheesy

Blame it on insomnia.

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 2:32am On Aug 24, 2014
But OP you get mind sha . . . So you found evidence your hubby was going to cheat and still sent him on his merry way.

If na me I go just bone. Then when he starts packing, I'll bring out all my bras and dross, sorry pant.grin and load in huis suitcase. Then I'll calmly dress us and wait for him in the car so that we'll start 'OUR' journey.

That's the only way I'm letting him go on that trip.

If he likes let him claim he's going for 'night vigil', anywhere he goes, I go. Simple!!!
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 2:43am On Aug 24, 2014
snazzylove: Sincerely I wonder the type of marriage our 'dear sisters' go into these days.

Food FOR THOUGHT!

Best regards!

You were really making a lot of sense untill you got to the conjugal right part. Ewoo, so now it's ok for men to cheat on their pregnant wives just cos they were denied sex for 1week

Biko if he didn't load his heir in her will she be feeling crappy and having perpetual back ache from logging about a human being

Most men think that sex with their pregnant wives is the same. Mba nu . . . .

How man men massage their wives's waist and back after a hard day at work? How man men make extra effore to flatter their wives', comment on how sexy and pretty she looks, even with her swollen body part? How many men take time to rub wifey's feets, give her their backs for her to elevate them tongue tongue make them FEEL like having sex.

But no, they just want to hump with no consideration for their wive's condition. And if you say no, they claim it's their reason for cheating.

Thunder fire any man who cheats on me while preggy, I'll lay a curse on him that will surely come to pass cool cool

That being said, there is no excuse for cheating in a marriage . . . No excuse at all!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by babygirlfl: 5:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Ujujoan:

You were really making a lot of sense untill you got to the conjugal right part. Ewoo, so now it's ok for men to cheat on their pregnant wives just cos they were denied sex for 1week

Biko if he didn't load his heir in her will she be feeling crappy and having perpetual back ache from logging about a human being

How man men massage their wives's waist and back after a hard day at work? How man men make extra effore to flatter their wives', comment on how sexy and pretty she looks, even with her swollen body part? How many men take time to rub wifey's feets, give her their backs for her to elevate them tongue tongue make them FEEL like having sex.

But no, they just want to hump with no consideration for their wive's condition. And if you say no, they claim it's their reason for cheating.

Thunder fire any man who cheats on me while preggy, I'll lay a curse on him that will surely come to pass cool cool

That being said, there is no excuse for cheating..... No excuse at all

@ bolded, my thoughts exactly.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by justwinnie: 7:26am On Aug 24, 2014
Ujujoan:

That being said, there is no excuse for cheating in a marriage . . . No excuse at all!

100 likes to dis.... u took d words out of my mouth.

Women dnt even know their rights in marriage again.. Smh
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by snazzylove: 10:06am On Aug 24, 2014
Ujujoan:

Babe, I never said being preggy is an excuse for a man to cheat on his wife. NO! Am a serious advocate of faithfullness in marriage. But you cannot leave your hubby for months simply because you are pregnant. It takes a a man that is principled to the core and had the fear of God and respect for marriage in him to stay faithful in such situation.
I have a friend that left her hubby starving for 6months simply because she's preggy, and even after delivery surely the man has another long wait to do.
Sisters we are humans, and you cannot tell a $exually active dude to stay like dat , nothing at all, not even to help him in other ways to get that thought out of his head.
We all feel terrible when preggy, but there are days you feel good, make use of those dayz datz what am saying. The days you are not feeling good, hussy should equally understand and play his part. But leaving your hussy to starve for months all because you are preggy is unacceptable, and you are indirectly bringing prob to urself without knowing it. Except the dude is a born-unrepentant cheat, then there is nothing you do that will ever appeal to him.

As for the man massaging and pampering his wife when she's preggy, I don't know about you, but my hubby is an expert in that. Infact I love beign preggy, cos datz when he brings out the best in him grin. And I equally try to meet up with his needs too. Its a two way thing. I make bold to say that in our several yrs of marriage, hussy has not given me any reason to suspect or doubt his fidelity. Infact he always tells me that am more sexy and attractive when am preggy cheesy so why should I push him away simply because am pregnant. Besides, is pregnancy a disease or illness.

@justwinnie, its not about knowing your right, its about keeping your hubby.

Still talking about being preggy, most woment are so terrible that to even take their bath, make their hairs, and look inviting for the hubby is another wahala, (especially in the first and last trimester). The same cloth he. Left you in when he was leaving for work in the morning is still the same cloth he will meet you in when he comes back from work in the evening and your excuse will be that you are feeling crappy? Most ladies their personal hygiene when they are preggy is close to Zero. So hubby should come and bath you and make your hair for yopu and probably brush your teeth simply because 'he put his heir in you'. And even after delivery, some ladies will aloow their body grow out of proportion without bothering to watch what they eat or even do the simplest of work out. Later they will start crying foul.

Ladies let us wake up and take our destinies in our hands. Do you part, and see if the your hussy will ever look sideways talk more of looking out.

For me am intact. No shaking. With my 3 lovely kids running around, I still draw a lot of attention grin. Hussy has no choice but to stick around cheesy. Luv u booboo cool

4 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 24, 2014
snazzylove:

Babe, I never said being preggy is an excuse for a man to cheat on his wife. NO! Am a serious advocate of faithfullness in marriage. But you cannot leave your hubby for months simply because you are pregnant. It takes a a man that is principled to the core and had the fear of God and respect for marriage in him to stay faithful in such situation.
I have a friend that left her hubby starving for 6months simply because she's preggy, and even after delivery surely the man has another long wait to do.
Sisters we are humans, and you cannot tell a $exually active dude to stay like dat , nothing at all, not even to help him in other ways to get that thought out of his head.
We all feel terrible when preggy, but there are days you feel good, make use of those dayz datz what am saying. The days you are not feeling good, hussy should equally understand and play his part. But leaving your hussy to starve for months all because you are preggy is unacceptable, and you are indirectly bringing prob to urself without knowing it. Except the dude is a born-unrepentant cheat, then there is nothing you do that will ever appeal to him.

As for the man massaging and pampering his wife when she's preggy, I don't know about you, but my hubby is an expert in that. Infact I love beign preggy, cos datz when he brings out the best in him grin. And I equally try to meet up with his needs too. Its a two way thing. I make bold to say that in our several yrs of marriage, hussy has not given me any reason to suspect or doubt his fidelity. Infact he always tells me that am more sexy and attractive when am preggy cheesy so why should I push him away simply because am pregnant. Besides, is pregnancy a disease or illness.

Still talking about being preggy, most woment are so terrible that to even take their bath, make their hairs, and look inviting for the hubby is another wahala, (especially in the first and last trimester). The same cloth he. Left you in when he was leaving for work in the morning is still the same cloth he will meet you in when he comes back from work in the evening and your excuse will be that you are feeling crappy? Most ladies their personal hygiene when they are preggy is close to Zero. So hubby should come and bath you and make your hair for yopu and probably brush your teeth simply because 'he put his heir in you'. And even after delivery, some ladies will aloow their body grow out of proportion without bothering to watch what they eat or even do the simplest of work out. Later they will start crying foul.

Ladies let us wake up and take our destinies in our hands. Do you part, and see if the your hussy will ever look sideways talk more of looking out.

For me am intact. No shaking. With my 3 lovely kids running around, I still draw a lot of attention grin. Hussy has no choice but to stick around cheesy. Luv u booboo cool

Your husband dey pamper and massage you naah, its easy for you to stay and feel sexy.

You do know that most 9ja men don't. My hubby only massages when he wants 'the other one' angry angry

It's easy to stay sexy for a man who appreciates you. A friend of mine keeps complaining that her hubby never notices her. When whe dresses sexy, sprinkles sexy perfume; the huy go just bone like say e no send. It pains her so badly that she had to complain to me. Tell me, what motivation will she have to keep looking sexy for him

If she stops nah, he'll use that as an excuse to cheat.

My point is that, marriage is give and take. Women are giving a lot already . . . Men have to miss us half-way.

On a typical weekend when I stay home, I don't even remember to eat because of unending chores, till about 4.pm. If hubby gets home and finds me in the same attire, he'll be very selfish to complain.

If he wants me to stay sexy, then he needs to cancel work and stay home with me and do laundry while I take care of d kids, cook and clean up. I can't juggle all that and stil manage to change my clothes and look 'sexy' before he gets back. I'm not a superwoman abeg!!!

Marriage is for ever, women can't be perfect all the time. It's real life, not super story.

8 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by babygirlfl: 11:08am On Aug 24, 2014
snazzylove:

Women are fellow woman's worst enemy. Please women lets be kind to ourselves.

My dear you are still trying to excuse men for cheating with all these things you are writing. Life is not always straightforward. There are times in life when it is not possible to have sex with you partner even for months. How can a man who cannot stay faithful with a pregnant wife for some months stay faithful during these months. A partner who is unwell in hospital for months cannot have sex. Is it then right for the partner to cheat while their spouse is sick in hospital? Or in the case where they are away from each other for months e.g in different countries for some months because of work commitment. Is it right for a partner to cheat?

I believe control is key and that is what we should be preaching.

Another thing to know is that different women respond differently to pregnancy and even a woman that has been pregnant multiple times will tell you that each pregnancy was different. I expect you to know this as you a mother to three kids. I have seen a woman who was in hospital almost every week during her pregnancy. Do you think sex is on her mind? There is also something called pre natal and post-natal depression. Do you think a depressed woman is thinking about sex. Or do you think that it is right for her husband to go cheating on her?

Depression can also make such women unkempt. Another thing that can make a woman unkempt is lack of support from her husband. Men please support your wife. Do take some work off her so that she can have time to look after herself.

Just to let you know, your husband does not cheat because he is disciplined and does not want to. It has nothing to do with how you have kept yourself and how you still draw attention. We all know super models that their husbands have cheated on them.

Instead of making excuses for people, let us teach people to be more tolerant and more accommodating. Lets preach that people understand what for better for worse means and not to run away from situation when worse comes their way.

16 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by snazzylove: 11:22am On Aug 24, 2014
@ujujoan. My dear I completely understand your point. Same applies to me too as in d work aspect. For instance on a saturday that you have to do a lot of house chores, its understandable. My hussy has equally met me in same attire too due to plenty work, but its not an everyday thing. I will even be the one to joke with it, by telling him "ur babe has not showered since morning oo" we'll laff over it and if there are other things left to do he may offer to assist.

Who said its easy for me to keep looking sexy? grin its a lot of work oo, hard work for that matter.

Your friend that hussy does not notice or look her side, you don't wait for them to notice oo. You push them to notice wink. If am addig weight for instance, hussy doesn't tell me oo, he keeps saying you are ok, you are ok. Na only me dey advice myself. If I come back from the salon , I will be waiting for him to tell your hairdo is nice, for wia? He will not notice, not that he he doesn't want to notice, but his mind doesnt go there. Am the one that will be like 'babe so u didn't see my hair abi?' He will now say ahh sorry ooo, I noticed that u are looking different and pretty buh I didn't know its d hair. Men are not as petty as we women. I've come to undertstand that and I don't hold it against my hussy if he fails to do or say somethings. I will just remind him if there is need to do so.

The bottom line is to make our homes and hussys comfy increase communication a lot. Not official communication oo. Joke with ur hussy, tease him, laugh a lot, see him most times as that boyfriend u were dating b4 tying the not, it makes it a lot easier.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by smokescreen4: 11:28am On Aug 24, 2014
beeevan:

Mourning a man that cheats on you will be madness, the person should be window shopping already.
true the death of a cheating husband should be enough relief my friend is soo pretty and sexy I know she will start dating soon she was always taking care of herself for her hubby her weight skin and all but it wasn't enough for the man, men cheating left right and centre like they own their lives, I will never shed a tear for a cheating husband, I go hang out with my friends and drink to celebration of life which will be starting for me.I HATE CHEATING I can't stress it enough

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by 5minsmadness: 11:29am On Aug 24, 2014
bigtt76: First time and you de complain? Abeg allow am joooor BUT warn am to use condom. Trust me he won't go on that trip again grin Better than making it a conflict.

Just tell him to have a nice time but play it safe as Ebola is out there ....hin tin nor go stand sef.

This advice actually works, no joke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition / Pains Over My Sister’s Pregnancy For My Husband…

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.