Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,161 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? (9755 Views)

Divorce Lawyers In D House, Pls I Need Some Advice / How Many Ladies Can Act Like This Lady If They Catch Their Husbands Cheating? / Older Man Caught In A Hotel With A Secondary School Girl (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by samtol4(m): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
Cheating husbands are like time BOMB!when it explodes destroy innocent people(wives and kids).Any man that cheats on his partner is a wicked entity !
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2014
snazzylove: @babyosis or whatever you are called, if dem send you tell dem I dey offline, Rubbish!

Am out of here.

Good
The best I have read from you so far

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by RoyalRoy(m): 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
@ tunshe

It will be best to keep to the topic instead of personal attacks.

You will be banned if you persist.

Mod

6 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by tunshe: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
RoyalRoy: @ tunshe

Mod

Yes Boss!

You are a fair mod, thanks for the caution.

That lady is just too annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
RoyalRoy: @ tunshe

Mod

Good call

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
snazzylove:

Whaaaaaat!!! He's punishing u cos you are preggy for him?
There is nothing one will not hear/see in this 'thing' called marriage.
Right now I don't even know what to say. I pray such doesn't cum my way cos I don't know what my reaction will be but am certain it won't be pleasant.
That cheating or about to cheat 'blokus' will be the first to suffer. 1d1otic baskard

#rawacidtinz# cool

Na person husband you dey call this one Abi na your own?
Okokobioko.

7 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by tunshe: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2014
babyosisi:

Good call

Say thank you to the mod.

He saved you a lot of embarrassment.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2014
tunshe:

Say thank you to the mod.

He saved you a lot of embarrassment.
Tunesh, Tunespa! Your own get as it be oo... you just dey stalk the woman up and down like say na she dey chase you inside dream. Let her breathe na...hian! angry
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

Na person husband you dey call this one Abi na your own?
Okokobioko.
Lmaaaaaaaaaaao! Na make he/she tear cloth enter village square remain oo... u go fear vexation na
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by repogirl(f): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
Once a person passwords their phone, then they have something to hide! Like someone said send him the screenshot of their message you took and the shock he will go through will begin your communication...... Demand to know what the other woman has that cannot be gotten from you..... You try sef to make light of the matter, if it was me.... Hmmm, I reserve my comment!
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by tunshe: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Tunesh, Tunespa! Your own get as it be oo... you just dey stalk the woman up and down like say na she dey chase you inside dream. Let her breathe na...hian! angry

Yes mama! I quit!!
Tunshe is no go area

grin grin grin
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Op the lord is your strength. You've been given good tips here. I hope it works out well for you guys in the end.
You may really need to consider the counselling that someone suggested
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by JEITO: 2:05am On Aug 27, 2014
@OP I have learnt not to be too anxious to find out a secret because you might just find one out that would change your relationship or marriage forever- and that maynot be in a nice way lipsrsealed

But there's a way you can play with words, that'll make him know that he has been found out. But that's if you have to...

I wonder why on earth people cheat on their partners sef
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2014
tunshe:

Yes mama! I quit!!
Tunshe is no go area

grin grin grin

Lolz...Agbero grin grin
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 27, 2014
babyosisi:

There was a preacher that talked about women who do too much
You may not understand that concept now,you will eventually.
A man that will cheat will cheat irrespective of you
Eric benet had the nerve to cheat on a gorgeous woman with a near perfect body like Halle Berry, multiple times ,go figure
You cannot make a man stay faithful,the will to cheat depends on that man and you can't do anything about it
If you don't get this,I hope some other lady reading me will
You will give yourself wrinkles trying to prevent a man from Cheating
Quit trying and be yourself
Most men who are comfortable in their manhood value women who are confident in themselves and can hold their own not the ones running around to please them
I grew up with brothers and have a few close male friends and I have heard that from them
If he is determined to cheat,no matter what you do,he will still cheat
And someone with your mindset will sit around and blame yourself for not doing enough to keep him
The burden women place on themselves

This makes a lot of sense. smiley

1 Like

Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by hopilo: 9:17am On Aug 27, 2014
cancerlib: For some days now,hubby and i have bn draggn d issue of a lady that he calls 'just friend'. Instinct told me they r more dn dt so i couldnt rest.
His phone is passworded and he wouldnt gv me his code, said cos i always read meanings to every chat he has wt ladies,i didnt drag d issue then, i gave him d trust dt he wouldnt betray me.
But unfortunately for him now
, i know his pswd and wen i get uncomfortable wt d lady in question, i went thru his phone. I was right,they r more dn friends, infact theyve planned a rendevous for ds weekend. He ws goin on a journey which he could go on sunday but he insisted hes going on saturday .
I screengrabbed thr chats,sent it to my phone so he cant deny it.
Now how do i play ds out? Wat if he blame me for snooping on his phone, am i d bad guy here?
Guys pls to d rescue, how do i handle d situatn so i can cm out d champion grin
Madam what you don't know will not hurt you but what you do hurts. so why try to dig to know, please don't hurt yourself again. you are deliberately trying to read his messages on phone to dig out some stuff and that is nothing but a deliberate act to get hurt.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2014
@OP this is my final word on this you your sensitive issue.

The facts are 1. You have already married the man in question
2. He has cheated on you already be it physically or mentally
3. You now know if you didn't know before the kind of man your husband is
4. You and your husband have serious trust issues and require counseling
5. You are pregnant and really need to take care of yourself at this time (emotionally and physically)

As for what to do you need to firstly decide how you want your future to be like
Are you ready to live in a relationship like the one you are currently in or not, if you are not then what do you need to prepare before calling it quit. On the other hand if you instead to continue the what also do you need to do to prepare. The marriage counselor is a great advise and I can recommend one Aunty Landa that runs a program on inspiration FM she is good.

but what ever you decide make sure it is your decision, as you have to live with it the rest of your life.
As a final word marriage is not a game of "caught me if you can" its a sharing of lives that takes time and patience, people maturing differently and growing into each other, it mother in laws,father in laws, brothers, sisters and extended families and of course lovely children.

Take your time and prayerfully think and make a decision you wont regret.

that's my little say and with that I leave the trend. Peace. luv to all the fights and peace makers and red bra and condon packagers and cheater haters and excusers may we all receive wisdom from above to live a better life then wia we are now.
Re: Caught In D Act......how Do I Play It Out? by ayaomoade: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2014
How are you getting on? Pls take care of yourself and do what's best for you and your unborn child.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Should A Guy Propose Before We Introduce Him To Mum & Dad? / How To Catch A Cheating Boyfriend Or Husband- A Must Read For Ladies! / SUREHOME MARRIAGE SEMINAR | July 2023 Edition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.