Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) (139919 Views)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Top 10 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria. / Six (6) Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by geophyscist: 11:42am On Aug 24, 2014
chamboy: it's not about how much u have, it's about how rich ur Mentality is.. u can have lot of money n still have that poverty mentality
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by geophyscist: 11:43am On Aug 24, 2014
chamboy: it's not about how much u have, it's about how rich ur Mentality is.. u can have lot of money n still have that poverty mentality
you dont understand me chamboy, 50calibre is trying to label being poor as a crime and am trying to teach him that been rich is a privelege by God

3 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Malakh: 11:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Envy what? girl please ... If you know the position I hold you and your supposed intellects would be doing the envy
itstpia1: malakh

Stop hating, geez.

Envy is getting you nowhere.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:44am On Aug 24, 2014
Popshugz: Romeichs international school offa garage, ilorin. pays a huge amount also. dey re jxt like 4 classes in each grade and ve about 12 students in each of duz classes. D students also go on excursions and vacations in d u.k and u.s anually. #CONFAM

Roemichs no pay reaCh half of that. I sabi d school die. Na dt JMK woman get am
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:45am On Aug 24, 2014
geophyscist: you dont understand me chamboy, 50calibre is trying to label being poor as a crime and am trying to teach him that been rich is a privelege by God

He IS ACTUALLY. RIGHT
BEING POOR IS A SIN
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by rashygenius: 11:46am On Aug 24, 2014
Na Bsc den go give me if i finish 4 British high school,
wen i go finish conviniently 4 ILASA MAJA COMPREHENSIVE HIGH SCHOOL(total sum of #4K for d entire duration in d skool)and at d end with Good waec grades,wc is d primary aim of gooin to sec school evryoda tin is inconsequential...Abeggi
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Seemyfather(m): 11:46am On Aug 24, 2014
HarrveySpecter: There's one in Ogun, forgotten the name. In a village there fa! Pays way more than all this listed.

"Day Waterman College" you mean shey? Am I right?
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 24, 2014
blink182: inspector mumu, get a life. If you have any brain in you, you will try profile this handle and profile 50 calibre 's before drawing your ignorant conclusion.
I am not interested in you is that such a hard pill to swallow.

I HAVE ZERO INTEREST IN YOU AND EVEN LESS IN YOUR OPINIONS SO GO AND PLAY WITH YOUR COEVALS.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 24, 2014
geophyscist: you dont understand me chamboy, 50calibre is trying to label being poor as a crime and am trying to teach him that been rich is a privelege by God
that's a lie unless you are drawing your premise from another thread.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by privatetisa(m): 11:49am On Aug 24, 2014
Hello! Do you have (a) child(ren) that has(have) difficulty with any of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Further Mathematics and English Language; or, any preparing for Common Entrance Examination, SSCE(WAEC/NECO), UTME(JAMB), POST-UTME, SAT, etc? Then contact us at the De-Noble Tutors for the best, result-guaranteed private teaching. We are based in Lagos and have been in the business of turning around the lots of students for the best for almost two decades. A trial will convince you. For more info and registration, contact De-Prof on 08168974531, 08093162871 and BBM 7E0C0C4F. Thanks! PRIVATE TEACHER. PRIVATE LESSON. HOME TEACHER. HOME LESSON. EFFECTIVE.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 11:51am On Aug 24, 2014
iwonbaoko: I am not interested in you is that such a hard pill to swallow.

I HAVE ZERO INTEREST IN YOU AND EVEN LESS IN YOUR OPINIONS SO GO AND PLAY WITH YOUR COEVALS.
changes nothing in reality. You are also insignificant to me.

Please do not quote or mention me again. Go get an olosho to mend your broken ego.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by alienware(m): 11:51am On Aug 24, 2014
50calibre:

Hungry man!! You're not Dangote, (most people cannot and will not be Dangote) Dangote's Uncle was once the richest man in west Africa, who is the richest person in your family history?

Stop consoling yourself for your substandard education & face reality, work hard so you can afford your kids the luxury your parents couldn't afford you.
you sound like a frustrated chump.

2 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by blakky97(m): 11:52am On Aug 24, 2014
fr3do: cheesy
Why are the fees of supposedly british schools displayed in dollars?

[Wispering] Is it not disturbing that these big big schools don't ever have Nigerian names? and they probably don't have a pan Nigerian flavour in their curricula. They might even indulge their students in neo colonialist machinations, machinations like 'the Europeans brought civilization to Africa'

Let's be sincere, majority of our leaders are sons and daughters of elites and the rich. And the average Nigerian big man will send his kids abroad or to those schools with affixes like field, ham, wood ...
[speaking loudly] And believe me fellow compatriots, these schools home and abroad are not healthy for our leaders' political psych. Aside the good neutral scientific knowledge impacted on them, some other crappy ideologies are added.

[Speaking normally] I hope to see more expensive schools with Nigerian names, atleast names of towns and cities they are in.
And Nigerians run good schools and patronise good schools at home.
Upon all the speaking loudly, slowly, whispering, soliloquy, jumping, laughing, .... Na only 12 people don like the post?
All these nairalanders dem selfish oh! Ordinary like again! Abi the thing no funny una?
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by upko: 11:54am On Aug 24, 2014
kabba7:

And poo in his / her.pants at the sound of boko haram approching 5 miles off
[size=80][b]I have no problem with people quoting me.....but if you must do so, make it an intelligent one. A typical forktard who thinks students at AirForce Secondary Schools should go and confront boko Haram, while he parades his useless self on the internet bleating like a pregnant goat.....You know you are stupeed right??
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by geophyscist: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2014
LyfeJennings:

He IS ACTUALLY. RIGHT
BEING POOR IS A SIN
then being rich depict holiness.'laughing'
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by upko: 11:55am On Aug 24, 2014
kabba7:

And poo in his / her.pants at the sound of boko haram approching 5 miles off
[size=80]I have no problem with people quoting me.....but if you must do so, make it an intelligent one. A typical forktard who thinks students at AirForce Secondary Schools should go and confront boko Haram, while he parades his useless self on the internet bleating like a pregnant goat.....You know you are stupeed right??[/size]

1 Like

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by blakky97(m): 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
iwonbaoko: I am not interested in you is that such a hard pill to swallow.

shaayyte!!!!
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by geophyscist: 11:56am On Aug 24, 2014
blink182: that's a lie unless you are drawing your premise from another thread.
read all his comment not the topic
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2014
blink182: changes nothing in reality. You are also insignificant to me.

Please do not quote or mention me again. Go get an olosho to mend your broken ego.
Do not quote or mention you again? Did I quote or mention you before you started barking at me like a rabid dog telling me about your moronic self and your epileptic sister. Ogun will kill both of you!!

4 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 24, 2014
geophyscist: read all his comment not the topic
ok
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 24, 2014
iwonbaoko:
Do not quote or mention you again? Did I quote or mention you before you started barking at me like a rabid dog telling me about your moronic self and your epileptic sister. Ogun will kill both of you!!
grin tongue
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by mascot87(m): 12:00pm On Aug 24, 2014
If everyone in Nigeria can afford to pay such fees for there children,the insults, arguments & counterarguments on this thread would not be as much as it is. God, please make to as rich as you want me to. Amen
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
blink182: grin tongue

Do I look like I am smiling with you
In your life till you die don't bring that shit near me
Sango lo ma pa iya re

2 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by fr3do(m): 12:07pm On Aug 24, 2014
blakky97:
Upon all the speaking loudly, slowly, whispering, soliloquy, jumping, laughing, .... Na only 12 people don like the post?
All these nairalanders dem selfish oh! Ordinary like again! Abi the thing no funny una?

It wasn't meant to be funny.
I care for my country.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by 1stola: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
Justeenaleo:
Did you?
omg!
I'm so salivating right now.
I wanna suck that chocolatey button.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by tunex23: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
polymathic: Like Jesuit Loyola, Abj
Centagon international In Maitama Abuja and also america Internationa school also in abuja both pay above those 2M
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by itstpia1: 12:08pm On Aug 24, 2014
What exactly are people getting upset about?
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by Ninilowo(m): 12:15pm On Aug 24, 2014
HarrveySpecter: There's one in Ogun, forgotten the name. In a village there fa! Pays way more than all this listed.
Day Waterman College niyen.
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by fr3do(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
itstpia1: What exactly are people getting upset about?

Some Nigerians think the mentality that lets them insult the the inferiority-complexed lower middle and low class Nigerians will make them(some Nigerians) escape their poverty, both mental and financial.

2 Likes

Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by itstpia1: 12:20pm On Aug 24, 2014
If people are making tons of money legally and whatnot, are they supposed to constantly apologize for it?

What types of schools should they send their children to?
Re: Six Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria (alarming School Fees) by baggy4luv(m): 12:23pm On Aug 24, 2014
polymathic: You can't say they dnt study... They do and try meet one of 'em n see their level of intelligence, they're super smart kids.. I didn't av d privilege of attending tho, but I've met a few of 'em n they're smart..
I have had a close encounter with one of them before..the confidence and fluency of language is way above their age.they may not be brilliant pers..there are different type of intelligence.their curriculum robost die.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. / Secondary School Girls Caught Twerking And Grinding On Male Students & Kissing / 2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.