Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. (3819 Views)

Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle / Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) / Girls Giving Out Their Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by platinumnk(f): 10:15pm On Jun 22, 2009
190:

@plat
i missed u! embarassed embarassed

how have u been, u see me in my sorrow. cry
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by 190: 10:25pm On Jun 22, 2009
come online lets chat!
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by proudly9ja(m): 11:04pm On Jun 22, 2009
I really don't see the big deal in girls giving out number though I understand some of us guys sef get worry. But then again, it applies to females too.

For me, I wait till last minute before I ask a girl for her number and then, it has to be really neccessary. Maybe I want to get something from her or I just think she sounds like someone Ild like to be friends with. But I know some of us guys like storing ladies' numbers like its some kind of trophy. And I also know some girls also like it when guys call them all the time especially when their friends are around and they can go like , ''oooohhh, its this boy again, he should leave me jo!'' lol,

Different strokes for different folks
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by eyonigger(m): 12:20am On Jun 23, 2009
michelin89:

This indirect insult doesn't make you better than her. If you have something or a name to say, say it loud. grin Abeg we many for here wey dey form pretty.

better than her? No1 is making any comparison here, I dnt form what I am not.

I am not a lousy guy, so I see no reason to mention names here, names can be mentioned when necessary.

Pat when did u become this arrogant?

michelin89:

Are you implying some of the posters here are hookers?

Hell yEA, some are hookers.
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by TheSeeker(m): 2:01am On Jun 23, 2009
I agree that guys can be pest at most times especially when they want something and as such would be so great if you girls apply any method of dismissal towards us. One question though and it's meant for those of you girls who haven't got married yet, who don't have a boyfriend yet is, do you suppose when the right guy is blistering his way to your path that he looks up your number in the telephone directory? At one point or the other, you will always give your number out to a guy, who knows? Maybe the ugliest of guys. So you can give the fake numbers, be irritate over the phone, for all you care.
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by vivaladiva(f): 2:12am On Jun 23, 2009
simple, i really dont think there is any need for us to exchange nos, nos one i have a boy friend nos 2 i wont pic ur calls cos my boyfriend is very jelous, if he persistently insists, i give it to him a simple trial will convince him
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by whobemumu(m): 3:30am On Jun 23, 2009
no give out ur number na

make we see u go first tire for this game of hide and seek

remember girls 30 is the beginning of the end for u

and the end of the begginning for us grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by patwhizkid(f): 3:39am On Jun 23, 2009
Deji, am not arrogant/trying to be, itz just dat what yu said was bad. Name names, & stop generalizing.
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by deepword: 5:51am On Jun 23, 2009
guys, don't be in a haste to ask for her number, she'll see you as being too needy and stuff,
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by HohDee(m): 5:57am On Jun 23, 2009
omg! i cant jst stop laughin @ y'all ass(gurls)
sum gals dont even ga jst 1 guy to confront em d weeks
& they will all com here postin ---i dnt giv out ma num,
i dnt pik calls, bla bla bla sort of, meanwhile no guy ask em 4 d num they talkin abt
so pathetic bt i guess its a gud way of consoling emselves undecided
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by HohDee(m): 6:02am On Jun 23, 2009
vivaladiva:

simple, i really dont think there is any need for us to exchange nos, nos one i have a boy friend nos 2 i wont pic ur calls cos my boyfriend is very jelous
, if he persistently insists, i give it to him a simple trial will convince him
1) does it mean if a guy ask 4 digit, he wanna date u or sumhun? c'mmn lil sis
abt u BF---is he tht INSECURE? bet u insecure also.wut a match tongue
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by adegbemmy(f): 9:38am On Jun 23, 2009
@ Hohdee

wetin come be ur stress 4 her BF matter,
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by v3: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2009
@post

kini BIG deal giving out ur numbers to guys. . .
I know a certain lady i met on FB, i gave my digitz too, it was fun @ first but then it got outta hand&when i decided to end-it-all,she refused, so werin i cum do, i swtiched SIMs. . .deleted her from my friends list on FB and denied her request ANYTIME she tried to add me on there.

So ladies,if u give em guys ur digits &the guys starts bugging wif calls, simply tell him off & if he doesn't wanna hear u out, switch SIMs goddarn it!!! angry angry

But ALL the same, you NEVER know juz who the RIGHT man'll be. . .
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by patwhizkid(f): 10:16am On Jun 23, 2009
WTF? Switch my precious digitz cos of one slowpoke? I wuld rather not give out my digitz.
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by tytylayor: 3:48pm On Jun 23, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@post

kini BIG deal giving out ur numbers to guys. . .
I know a certain lady i met on FB, i gave my digitz too, it was fun @ first but then it got outta hand&when i decided to end-it-all,she refused, so werin i cum do, i swtiched SIMs. . .deleted her from my friends list on FB and denied her request ANYTIME she tried to add me on there.

So ladies,if u give em guys ur digits &the guys starts bugging wif calls, simply tell him off & if he doesn't wanna hear u out, switch SIMs goddarn it!!! angry angry

But ALL the same, you NEVER know juz who the RIGHT man'll be. . .

wats ur gain there?
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by v3: 5:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
@tyty

the gain there is SIMPLE. . .It's called GETTING rid of a bug!!! I backed up my contacts ALREADY, told em i'd switched SIMs. . so no worries for me then. . .

@pat. . .

no juz try switch SIMs o. . .LMYO
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Ben13: 5:13pm On Jun 23, 2009
what else can I say?
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by patwhizkid(f): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2009
Why nao? I wan switch o
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by v3: 5:20pm On Jun 23, 2009
u wan switch am OK o
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by patwhizkid(f): 5:22pm On Jun 23, 2009
I don switch o
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by v3: 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2009
ok no worries then. . .so make i no call again b dat na
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by patwhizkid(f): 5:26pm On Jun 23, 2009
Na lie o, i nefa switch o
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by v3: 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2009
lets cr8 a thread "STRICTLY" for u n me. . .no interference

wat say ye
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by patwhizkid(f): 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2009
D'accord!
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by iice(f): 5:46pm On Jun 23, 2009
TheSeeker:

I agree that guys can be pest at most times especially when they want something and as such would be so great if you girls apply any method of dismissal towards us. One question though and it's meant for those of you girls who haven't got married yet, who don't have a boyfriend yet  is, do you suppose when the right guy is blistering his way to your path that he looks up your number in the telephone directory? At one point or the other, you will always give your number out to a guy, who knows? Maybe the ugliest of guys. So you can give the fake numbers, be irritate over the phone, for all you care. 

Glad you agree cheesy
Bombardment galore grin grin People in general can be pests grin grin

LNGKM grin grin Thank goodness for Odin cool
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by v3: 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2009
@iice

werin i do na. . .why u move my topic "v3 & pat" go another board. . .werin i do u na??

is it bad if i xpress my love for pat in the "romance" section??
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by iice(f): 5:53pm On Jun 23, 2009
Your hooking up with Pat is meant for the dating/hook up section
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by v3: 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2009
@iice. . .

no wahala. . . juz remind me to **** on u later kiss
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by na2day2(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2009
@ post

not to burst ur bubble but as guys, we do not ask every girl for their number  tongue tongue
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by iice(f): 6:00pm On Jun 23, 2009
v3nom4eva:

@iice. . .

no wahala. . . juz remind me to **** on u later kiss

To wetin? grin
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by v3: 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2009
@iice

to slap u hard. . .seriously!!! angry angry kiss kiss
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by iice(f): 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2009
You can try grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trinogamy - Three In A Committed Relationship / How Often Do You Lie? / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.