Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. (3822 Views)

Why Do Girls Give Out Their Numbers Even When They Dont Want To Mingle / Man With An Erection Walks Around In Public Asking Women For Their Numbers(pics) / Girls Giving Out Their Numbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Gamine(f): 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2008
@Jaybee, yes you can cheesy
Infact d pesin just called me, making sure i got home safely. Number dis n dat, as if deres any mo info abt u stored in d number :-/
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Gamine(f): 9:54pm On Oct 24, 2008
undecided
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Danke: 10:01pm On Oct 24, 2008
@topic

naaa but sm men can be so annoying and stubborn

al i do is : give them my old number,and if they insist on calling me immediately for me to have theirs,i simply tell them dat its switched off and dat the battery is low now but charging undecided
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by jaybee3(m): 10:11pm On Oct 24, 2008
Gamine:

@Jaybee, yes you can cheesy
Infact d pesin just called me, making sure i got home safely. Number this n that, as if deres any mo info about u stored in d number :-/
+001?

@danke
Then i'd gently ask u 2 remove ur sim, put it in ma fone so i can type 'em hot numbers into ya fone.
don't u know some of us have a do or die attitude towards getting digits
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Danke: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2008
jay bee:

@danke
Then i'd gently ask you to remove ur sim, put it in ma phone so i can type 'em hot numbers into ya phone.
don't u know some of us have a do or die attitude towards getting digits

u dont get it,i said d fone is athome charging cos its low,for where u go see sim? undecided
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ topic

I still haven't got rid of the former ass breakers, why should I add more?
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by naijababe2(f): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2008
anyway i still regret giving my number to some guys, sometimes i just wish they should evaporate, lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by temitopex1(m): 12:40am On Oct 25, 2008
hi easy babe it wrong to give out fake number,just say no to them at least they can neva force you, NO NA NO, STOP GIVIN FAKE NUMBER, cheesy
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by naijababe2(f): 7:23pm On Oct 25, 2008
cool
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by oladsey(m): 12:22am On Oct 26, 2008
na wa o! can u see my number?
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Nkenim(m): 11:24am On Oct 28, 2008
Am learning. as a guy i would say asking a girls number on meeting her for de first time is bad, but if its someone you think u might neva get to meet again, maybe u can ask but dont pressurize, afterall this thing is "sweet me, sweet you" cheesy
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Nkenim(m): 11:29am On Oct 28, 2008
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][size=8pt][/size]To de girls out there, when a guy ask u of ur number, it means different thing to different people, its all about what u thing. u have the right to give or not.
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by soulamanne(m): 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2008
@iykeD

guy hoefar?wassup withj d paro now?i don spend money finish ooooooooo
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by tytylayor: 5:10pm On Oct 28, 2008
i give out my numbers to every dat ask for it, but bet me d day u collect d number will be d last day u'll see me

if he calls, i'll answer d call normally, but to meet him ?? nope
so if he calls for like 3 tyms and no turn-up, he'll hold his peace cool
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by bluspice(f): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2008
well, i give to a select few
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by iice(f): 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2008
I don't give out numbers. If i like him, i eventually give it to him after gauging if he will bombard me or not. Some people can be pests
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by donpappyt(m): 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2008
Easybabe

I normally give them fake numbers

As old as you are, you should be ashame
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by okotie800(m): 8:37pm On Jun 10, 2009
@easybaby
continue doing that and i bet u one day u will give the right guy the wrong number.Hola at ordinaryman3000@yahoo.Com
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by luxoire(f): 1:24pm On Jun 11, 2009
iice:

I don't give out numbers. If i like him, i eventually give it to him after gauging if he will bombard me or not. Some people can be pests

you don't say!! grin grin - but then you have those that do the whole missed call thing - so i give you my number - but it's only so that i can save your NUMBER TO AVOID YOUR CALLS cos the caller id will show its you again

lol cool cool

i tend not to give my number though - but on the first NO, if you let it go and carry on enjoying that encounter, i may change my mind about any future encounters - what i ABSOLUTELY DISLIKE is thos e guys that you say NO to and they turn around and say ' BUT WHY" - cos i f*cking well can - thats why - you pest! - na my money, na my number, na my phone and i can shoose who to give it to and if i dont want to give it you - then thats my choice - dont ask me WHY you Arrow!!! angry angry
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by iice(f): 1:27pm On Jun 11, 2009
luxoire:

you don't say!! grin grin - but then you have those that do the whole missed call thing - so i give you my number - but it's only so that i can save your NUMBER TO AVOID YOUR CALLS cos the caller id will show its you again

lol cool cool

I don't know which is more annoying, the missed calls (flashing) or the bombardment. Hahaha, that's true. . .i on the other hand rarely answer if the name is not registered and even when i answer, you will hear the irritation in my voice. . . undecided
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by luxoire(f): 1:37pm On Jun 11, 2009
iice:

I don't know which is more annoying, the missed calls (flashing) or the bombardment. Hahaha, that's true. . .i on the other hand rarely answer if the name is not registered and even when i answer, you will hear the irritation in my voice. . . undecided

i think the bombardment - cos it's like blocking up your line and IMPORTANT ppl cant get through

my gramps used to say 'IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES IN ORDER TO AVOID YOUR ENEMIES, YOU WILL MISS YOUR FRIENDS TOO' so for that reaosn i tend to answer unknown numbers - but someitmes you just know

like they will call you 20times with their real number and then after 3mins - a withheld number starts calling you anither 10times - and i'm thinking jeez credit me with some intelligence tongue
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by iice(f): 1:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
luxoire:

i think the bombardment - cos it's like blocking up your line and IMPORTANT ppl cant get through

my gramps used to say 'IF YOU CLOSE YOUR EYES IN ORDER TO AVOID YOUR ENEMIES, YOU WILL MISS YOUR FRIENDS TOO' so for that reaosn i tend to answer unknown numbers - but someitmes you just know

like they will call you 20times with their real number and then after 3mins - a withheld number starts calling you anither 10times - and i'm thinking jeez credit me with some intelligence tongue

I so agree, people wonder why i detest the bombardment, i'm like really every few minutes its a call. . .jeez gimme a break. LMAO i know right, they probably think you don't want to talk to them - which is not far from the truth grin
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by luxoire(f): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2009
iice:

I so agree, people wonder why i detest the bombardment, i'm like really every few minutes its a call. . .jeez gimme a break. LMAO i know right, they probably think you don't want to talk to them - which is not far from the truth grin

yeah hint, hint - my voicemail says LEAVE A MSG - thats what some ppl should start learning to do!! gosh!!

it is very irritating when they just keep calling and you're thinking - and you wonder why i dont want to talk to you tongue
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by biola44: 2:42pm On Jun 11, 2009
cool
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by mylove4him(f): 1:08pm On Jun 22, 2009
U know men can be can be impossible so I give the number 4 them to get off me but when u call I know how to handle u with like am busy call back or it's a wrong number.if u are smart u will see the writing.
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by eyonigger(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2009
Hmmmm, I am spot on regarding one specific person on NL seeing what she has posted here. Too full of herself, carries the pride of a Pharaoh when she aint even from a royal kingdom.

Feels she is all that, and I am so confident that this chik is hella UGLY, u know urself.

@ some posters, u know urself also, if u dnt give some guys ur number, you'll never buy clothes. you wont be able to buy airtime, food for table, make ups and hairdo e.t.c
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 22, 2009
eyonigger:

Hmmmm, I am spot on regarding one specific person on NL seeing what she has posted here. Too full of herself, carries the pride of a Pharaoh when she aint even from a royal kingdom.

Feels she is all that, and I am so confident that this chik is hella UGLY, u know urself.

@ some posters, u know urself also, if u dnt give some guys ur number, you'll never buy clothes. you wont be able to buy airtime, food for table, make ups and hairdo e.t.c

This indirect insult doesn't make you better than her. If you have something or a name to say, say it loud. grin Abeg we many for here wey dey form pretty.
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by patwhizkid(f): 2:37pm On Jun 22, 2009
Deji, u think u are handsome abi? Thank God am not the person u are referring to sha. Even u wey no fine dey insult person abi? I pray Jah forgives ya!
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 22, 2009
eyonigger:

Are you implying some of the posters here are hookers?
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by platinumnk(f): 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2009
er, i dont see the big issue about giving out numbers.

If I think u cool and I would like to speak to you, yeah u can have my number.

If i find out otherwise, then I wont pick up and eventually u'll get tired of wasting your credit.

I havent changed my number in 3 years, so I aint trippin.
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by dapsycool(m): 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2009
eyonigger:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No mind them jare, most of this chics should have their mobile numbers written boldly on their foreheads, they are the pictorial definition of UGLY tongue cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies--giving Out Their Numbers. by 190: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2009
@plat
i missed u! embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can A Guy Impregnate His Fiancee And Ask Her To Abort It? / Met Her Yesterday nd d First Thing She did was Ask Me For Recharge Card. Na Wa / Is It Possible To Fall Out Of Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.