Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,053 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) (75829 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi In Brazil With His Wives (Photos) / Adeyeye Ogunwusi Visits Alaafin Of Oyo / Alaafin Of Oyo Celebrates His 77th Birthday With Youngest Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
I dey ask Kweshon o
Wetin the mgbeke pediatric wife carry for teeth?
Na glass abi na aluminum foil
Is she a part time vampire?
An 80 year old oba with his 30 year old wife
Desperation is a terrible thing mehn!

Signed
Beatrice Osisi grin

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by niceeric(m): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2014
GuyFawkes:
Well the ruler of Ile Ife has never been a paramount ruler of the Yoruba people at any time in history as much as Yorubas refer to Ile Ife as their birthplace which itself is quite debatable.
Ni Ile kaaro O'jire Alaafin lo ni ile'
Isn't that the famous saying?
Ijebus don't accept Alaafin as their paramount ruler talkless of Ooni of Ife so different yorubas view their rulers differently instead of laying claim to who is superior.

ku itan......keep debating
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by MrT2011(m): 12:58pm On Aug 25, 2014
tonytony208:

this your lisping problem will not stop! Why is ur case so hopeless?!

NB: Don't start what you can't finish. Cos, by the time i'm through with u, nairaland will ban both of us for life.

grin cheesy grin
I have already been banned!!! Check my profile.
Our juju make me still dey operate cheesy

Oya, let's start the war- Take position cheesy

I Love ya Guts kiss
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Ubenedictus(m): 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
What is he doing far away from the palace?
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 25, 2014
cbrass:

its you that should read and not me cos everything was mere politics who the hell is the bloody stranger called Ooni...FYI OOni is a complete stranger in yoruba land

cheesy

You nor go kee person.

3 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blaqsmith: Ooni is just like a head of state in parliamentarianism ....Oba Lamidi Adeyemi is more than a king in Yorubaland,he is a god!
We are all gods, dont sound ignorant. Read your Bible.
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by docsholz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi: I dey ask Kweshon o

Signed
Beatrice Osisi grin
na by force to derail thread, go and wash plates if you're bored

8 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi: I dey ask Kweshon o

Signed
Beatrice Osisi grin

Woman, you were born in 1967, that's just a few years younger than my mum.

And she already has two grand sons via my older siblings.

Darn! You need to start acting your age...spreading love and peace everywhere.

Or is it lack of good mandingo?

Anyway, I actually feel sorry for those who call you mum, to be honest.

14 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by diamond4life: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
something alien to the ibo who wake up their fathers and mothers with a sliding tackle and uppercut![/quote] LOL
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

How did your mother enter this fine thread
How can you bring the dead in a discussion about the living?
Allow her to RIP Biko kwa

Now 1967 no more 64.
Hahahahaha
Anyway
Can you tell us the raw material the junior olori has in her mouth?

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by REVENGER12: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

1964 cool

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
REVENGER12:

1964 cool

I thought as much
Now do you know the answer to the question
What is that shiny object she has in her mouth
Is it a blood sucking device ?
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by diamond4life: 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
Sloan:

something alien to the ibo who wake up their fathers and mothers with a sliding tackle and uppercut!
LOL

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by cbrass(m): 1:27pm On Aug 25, 2014
9jacrip:

cheesy

You nor go kee person.

Yes, how many of yoruba history do you know? Do you even know the meaning of that name Ooni

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by REVENGER12: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

I thought as much

You just looking for a way to derail this thread, Go and sleep Hoesisi.

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2014
kayjasper:

shocked shocked do you know me?

Lollz...well he is my grandpa anyway.
Darn! It was just an educated guess. Even I am shocked...lol...BTW...served with OYSG and never thought "fly" Oyo girls existed. Well, you have a follower.
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2014
Well it's a surprise the Alaafin and ooni never eliminate themselves
Now that the Alaafin has acquired a Dracula wife,I hope the ooni can match that tactics grin
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:
How did your mother enter this fine thread
Allow her to RIP Biko

Now 1967 no more 64.
Hahahahaha
Anyway
Can you tell us the raw material the junior olori has in her mouth?

Anyway, I'm just trying to look after you like all black warriors should look after black mothers.

Well, if you don't know that's a gold tooth, I can't help you.

And what's bad about it? I used to have one as well during my teen years, removed it and replaced it with a silver one. And a lot of guys out here have it. It's just normal and part of fashion.

8 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2014
REVENGER12:

1964 cool

So, she lied to the Americans, no?

Ol'woman claimed football age - that's Eto-esque! grin

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
Blaqsmith: I understand now.thanks a bunch!
You're welcome.
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

The anonymous sees what others can't see Mrs. nee Ohiri. And you got married in 2003. grin

Anyway, I'm just trying to look after you like all black warriors should look after black mothers.

Well, if you don't know that's a gold tooth, I can't help you.

And what's bad about it? I used to have one as well during my teen years, removed it and replaced it with a silver one. And a lot of guys out here have it. It's just normal and part of fashion.

Kai
So I have been busted?
Hahahahaha
Clap for yourself
Is it shango,shoponno or oduduwa that revealed that one to you?
Tell him he has been useless since 1914

Signed
Biaty Osisi,the nemesis of umu awolowo grin

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:
Kai
So I have been busted?
Hahahahaha
Clap for yourself

Anyway, let me leave you alone - I need to hit my sweet mother's yard in South London, to get some nice naija food and dance with my queen. That's what you should be doing, woman.

Grandma Osisi - we still love you despite your bitterness! grin

Duke of Ijebu Kingdom! cool

9 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:
Kai
So I have been busted?
Hahahahaha
Clap for yourself
Is it shango or oduduwa that revealed that one to you?
Tell him he has been useless since 1914
Signed
Biaty Osisi,the nemesis of umu awolowo grin

Anyone expecting you to appreciate any of this will trust a pig to appreciate a valuable piece of jewelry.
Why don't you step aside or start a thread about the history of your own people? That is if they have any.

9 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 25, 2014
SirShymex:

Anyway, let me leave you alone - I need to hit my sweet mother's yard in South London, to get some nice naija food and dance with my queen. That's what you should be doing, woman.

Grandma Osisi - we still love you despite your bitterness! grin

Duke of Ijebu Kingdom! cool

Thanks for the love
Make sure you cut her grass and rake her lawn
Go spend all that Ijebu energy doing some manual labor
She didn't bring you to this world just to eat amala
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
Aigbofa:

Anyone expecting you to appreciate any of this will trust a pig to appreciate a valuable piece of jewelry.
Why don't you step aside or start a thread about the history of your own people? That is if they have any.

419er
Market no dey today?
Una dey public holiday?
Abi na general meeting of oluwole shareholders,nairaland branch
Hahahahaha
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

419er
Market no dey today?
Una dey public holiday?
Abi na general meeting of oluwole shareholders
Hahahahaha

Bitter old hag. I wonder how miserable your life is.

9 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2014
Aigbofa:

Bitter old hag. I wonder how miserable your life is.

As miserable as your 419 business grin wey no dey yield profit
You may want to transition into the booming human parts market
Hohohoho
Hahahahaha
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

As miserable as your 419 business grin wey no dey yield profit

If I was a 419er I would be a damn good one unlike a washed out, bitter and miserable wh.ore.

9 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 25, 2014
Later o
Let me go milk the cows
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
Aigbofa:

If I was a 419er I would be a damn good one unlike a washed out, bitter and miserable wh.ore like my mama.

We thank God for her life grin
Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2014
babyosisi:

We thank God for her life grin

Take your retar. ded and wrinkled ar.se and scram from this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of OYO With Yoruba Descendants In Brazil (pictures) by remsonik(f): 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2014
kayjasper:
Lollz...Kabiyesi sure loves his women fair and neat. He doesn't compromise on that.
What part of Oyo are you from ma?

Read your previous post... and I must say you are right about the King.

He always did his best to train us well even though we the grandchildren are many but he did spend his little time with us when he can.

Believe you me, you will never meet any Oyo prince or princess, as many as we are, In a questionable environment or in any compromising situations. He along with Olori Agba thought us the true essence of being an Omoluwabi.
I am from ogbomoso and I spend the first 20 years of my life in oyo. I attended FGGC oyo. The likes of joju adeyemi,sherifat mariam and some more I couldn't remember are Feggo girls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Princess Inikpi Buried Alive, Sacrificed For Survival Of The Igala Nation. Video / Emmanuella Ropo "I Am Not Ooni Ogunwusi's New Wife" / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.