Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (124475 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Davido Acquires A House In The US / Photo: Davido Acquires New Customized Gold And Diamond Encrusted Neckpiece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by siegfried99(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
lorRhyMeZ:

Is the gold plated through and through? Is it an Airbus380 jet? Does it have a concert hall? What about a turkish bath? Aside carrying a few persons,does it also have a garage? The sultan of brunei owns a 747 costumised private jet..do u know it was decorated with abundant gold and crystals,I mean the wash basins in d jet are solid gold...for 233million dolz...if indeed Davido's "jet" (cos I don't believe he actually owns one) is worth 250million dolz,that automatically takes him to d 3rd position of the most expensive private jets mehn grin

U sabi facts.. grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
[size=14pt]Lool. Chai, blogs. He hired a jet, he is in Execujet hanger. Wizkid, Banky W, Psquare all hire jets from this same spot na Haba[/size]
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by 88natzy(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
"Privately on my jet"
Where are the citadels and pillars of learning?
Is that sentence correct?

I am next on the list...still hustling hard!!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: i call him young money
LOL.. On point

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by 2leftlegs(m): 2:41pm On Aug 26, 2014
Nigerians would never understand that's its their money he's using to show his stupid self shocked
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Rexnegro(m): 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2014
Good for him if its true....nice one young money davido ...
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
MrMcJay: Davido is a thief, that jet belongs to Yuzedo. I saw it at Banana Iceland Car Park.

DOn't ask me what I was doing there.

@ OP, U try o, U registered yesterday and made FP today!
Chai bros u get eye I swear shocked we done dey here since 2009 na fp. Am sure na na oga swim paddy or davido pay dem for the thread to hit fp.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Raypawer(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
hm.. tu much money, make wizkid no compare himself oh! if wizkid like make him just de mind him business

on the other hand... OBO u tu much, u don show levelz!

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by jkendy(m): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2014
Remember to save for the raining day!!!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: that guy might just be richer than Don Jazzy, maybe the richest nigerian artist, or what do you guys think?
personally i think you need to drink garri with chilled water and groundnut for oil to lubricate your medulla.
The highest he can earn per show is N20M and such shows comes once in a green moon. Jets are in billions and no single nigerian act can afford one. Even in the west its billionaires(in dollars o) that own jets and few celebs counting in billions too.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by mindworx: 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
Please help the OP click his link ooo... how una wan make im chop? The guy wan become skyrocketters-ikeji overnight ... abeg forgive his overdo.

Fikayo, u see your life ?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by allanphash7(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
OKO (Omo Kekere Olowo). chop the life of your head, haters should go and smoke weed for sambisa forest
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Wow, this is what we call 'money talking' or beta stil 'Money @ work' smileysmileycheesy... Hmmm, nice one DavidO
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by iheanyi40(m): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
Who put dis sh1t on fp

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:47pm On Aug 26, 2014
Let's cut the guy some dlack, he works hard and entitled to have it if it belongs to him.... besides that look more like bombardier challenger and you could get a used one for less than a million dollars. ... The guy deserves it.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2014
Its a pity that my people perish for lack of knowledge. Even my cousins toddler knows jets are not for millionaires! Every automobile cost more to maintain than to even purchase them, who dash davido kwilikwili?

4 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by daryoor(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
he didn't buy the jet, that im very very sure og
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
[size=15pt]OMG! SO PEOPLE ARE NOW PHOTOSHOPPING CELEB IG POSTS. PLEASE HERE IS WHAT DAVIDO ORGINALLY POSTED[/size]

7 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by tigonana: 2:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
I wan go sleep cos I no understand mysrlf again!!!!
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Fhemmmy: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
jcmaiah:
personally i think you need to drink garri with chilled water and groundnut for oil to lubricate your medulla.
The highest he can earn per show is N20M and such shows comes once in a green moon. Jets are in billions and no single nigerian act can afford one. Even in the west its billionaires(in dollars o) that own jets and few celebs counting in billions too.

Chairman, affordability is not the problem but maintenance and most people with good brain see no reason to own one but that does not stop ordinary people with few millions to own one.
In western world, access to hire/charter one is easy, cos most of them maintain them well and they operate within the law unlike you know what I mean.... but being an owner is not as bad as you painting it sir

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by nairaman66(m): 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
Thought jet was given to him by his father... undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Blockus: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff: All these bloggers.. you guys have bastardized journalism.. that jet is not 250m$ plus that is not for davido!

This is not how to drive traffic to your website you hungry mofos!!!

Davidoo buy jet.. grin

Thats rich.. grin

Fhucking Halfassed Bloggers. angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Valwezzy: 2:55pm On Aug 26, 2014
@Op..U get mind,gather men like us they feed us Zobo.issorait..Me self wan Buy private Jet..
Any idea about the Price of the Cheapest Private Jet??

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by mediachirps(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
redcliff:

Stop deceiving yourself. Nobody is clicking your bloody link. Go and know what it takes to be in journalism. Come up with authentic news and post writeups that spark interest then you dont have to come here to beg people to click your link. They would be willing #enoughofthesehungrybloggersbastardizingjournalism
fortunately, you've spoken well, but Mr Seun has not integrated hashtag features yet.

1 Like

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by bdek(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2014
Tokunbo private jet,taking closer look @ the picture of the jet ,the plane is not a latest plane , anybody can buy tokunbo lol
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Dreyl(m): 2:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
That's not his private jet
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Tval(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
How come this made the front page? With the rubbish the op did in the first two pages.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by rattlesnake(m): 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2014
Praissssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssseesssssssssssssdddddsddddddddsssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas

Master Jesusssssss
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by ceejayluv(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2014
OP, why you go use that kind amount spoil the tori na?.... I don almost believe am before... oya ,,change the amount to half of that (and in Naira) .. Hehehe.....
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by obailala(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
skyrocketters: See more of the pictures and inner features of the jet below:
www..com
I typically would not have clicked on the link to your Blog because of the unprofessional way you have chosen to redirect traffic but my 'church mind' just pushed me to do otherwise and the first sight greeting me is 'Air Bond' undecided

Bros abeg wetin be 'Air Bond'? grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by Konjour(m): 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
You can voyage-charter private jets/yachts/ships to ferry you exclusively from one place to

another, you can time-charter private jets/yachts/ships to do your bidding for a specific period of

time, and you can ''bare'' charter private jets/yachts/ships in which you get only the borrowed

craft and you supply the crew for a length of time. That's what most people do. Within the period

for which the lease agreement lasts, its at your beck and call and you're technically the 'owner'

but that's not to say you're the one that bought it. If he has the money to charter it, that's cool.

But he definitely didn't buy it cuz I don't think he'd be able to afford the fuelling costs, servicing

costs, hangar costs alone for a full year.
Re: Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) by glosali(f): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Or mayb he hired it www.glowysofiscated..com buh if he did buy,congrats to him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Is Depressed, Here Is Her New Look / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Obi Cubana Mother's ₦30M Coffin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.