Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,087 members, 7,845,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

1872bi's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1872bi's Profile / 1872bi's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Culture / Re: EXPLAINER: How The Next Alaafin Of Oyo Will Be Selected EXPLAINER: How The Next by 1872bi: 2:41am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
All the best to the candidate and heirs
[/s]
Romance / Re: Which One Should I Choose? by 1872bi: 2:41am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
if you could find a friend to stay with in Lagos, that would be better than staying with an uncle who might have been married..
[/s]
Romance / Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by 1872bi: 2:41am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
They too like shakara... But they are one of the best to date
[/s]
Politics / Re: Ogun State Completes Panseke-Adigbe Road In Abeokuta by 1872bi: 2:37am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Do you expect Gov Dapo to start another projects when there are so many abandoned projects from his predecessor?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe by 1872bi: 2:37am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Some like you are more than that.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Lance Corporal Jibrin Commits Suicide In Yobe by 1872bi: 2:37am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Dumb obvious conspiracy theory?

Nonsense, indicted some Ogas @ the top.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Osinbajo: How I Learnt Of My Nomination As Buhari’s Running Mate by 1872bi: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
Politicians that can't backstab or betray is that one a Politician

Osinbajo carry go, Na so the game be
[/s]
Politics / Re: Wike: “I’m Not Igbo” (throwback Video) by 1872bi: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
That's why I'm surprised.

So OP is speaking for himself cheesy
[/s]
Politics / Re: Demand & Price Of Two Items Went Up After Bode George Said Tinubu Stole Cemetery by 1872bi: 2:19am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

How did my comments concern you .

We have no idea about what you might be going through in real life, why putting the aggression on innocent NL's?

Go through your comments history and see how you have been busy fighting everyone.. Inside this beautiful life

Rabbish
[/s]
Crime / Re: I Kidnapped My Lover To Raise Money For Our Wedding – Suspect Confesses by 1872bi: 2:16am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Love kan kan no blind, Na just an excuse by some people to cover up their foolish act

You kidnapped same person you claimed of loving...

[/s]
Celebrities / Re: Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) by 1872bi: 2:16am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
so you think because he have some changes,he will buy happiness? Are you a married man? Is he richer than Obama? Is he more educated than all the prof that have one wife?
I don't know you,but you speak like a poor man who believes money is everything.
[/s]
Politics / Re: Referendum Holds In Kherson - What's Your Opinion? by 1872bi: 2:15am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Then why are Igbos shouting referendum if the government or the legislative arms of the government are not interested in the debate?
[/s]
Politics / Re: So Tinubu Urchins Can't Stomach A Quarter Of What They Dished GEJ? by 1872bi: 1:59am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

miscreant meaning

a person who has done something wrong or unlawful.

Urchin meaning
a young child who is poorly or raggedly dressed.

If am neither an urchin or miscreant as you alleged and accuse me

May poverty never leave your generation

Amin insha Allah

Jagaban 2023

Haters must die

[/s]
Religion / Re: Where Is Heaven/hell Fire Located? by 1872bi: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Sorry I ain't a fan of any religion. My senses are gifted to me freely, I can make use of them without referring to any fairy stale stories
[/s]
Politics / Re: So Tinubu Urchins Can't Stomach A Quarter Of What They Dished GEJ? by 1872bi: 1:58am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Work hard so that you can give your family better life than what your father gave you that made you bitter in life

I support Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu Asiwaju of Lagos modern day architect and master planner of modern Lagos

Anyone who is not satisfied with my decision can go and die a miserable painful death

Jagaban 2023

Haters can go and die in poverty
[/s]
Politics / Re: Igbos Will Never Rule This Country!! by 1872bi: 1:55am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Stop deceiving yourself be proud of your Igbotic.
[/s]
Foreign Affairs / Re: UK Warns Putin That He Will Be 'Outgunned And Outnumbered' After Nuclear Threat by 1872bi: 1:55am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

Better to invade traitors allowing NATO to use their land to build Biolabs capable of producing another deadly population control corona virus or nuclear lunch pad
[/s]
Politics / Re: So Tinubu Urchins Can't Stomach A Quarter Of What They Dished GEJ? by 1872bi: 1:55am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:

If I never kept quiet may your father never enjoy his old age, and may your mother weep painfully over you

As for my support for Tinubu let God judge the transgressor between me and you if I don't have right to support my favourite Politicians

May peace depart your life and that of your generation if you continue disturbing other people for supporting who they like

If you think am the Tinubu advocate you post his comments about traveling to Canada to insult him for supporting APC then you have made a grevious mistake

I teach online bullies both spiritual and moral lessons that their parents failed to teach them that make them attack strangers... After the bitter lesson, you'll always mind your life business without Jumping on others opinion

[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.