Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Facts About YORUBA Girls. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Facts About YORUBA Girls. (15718 Views)

The Undiluted Truth About Yoruba Girls And Hot Sex (photos) / So, Yoruba Girls Can Be This Beautiful (Pictures) / Yoruba Girls And Big Ass # Case Study Ogun State Location Ota (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by 1872bi: 2:41am On Apr 29, 2022
[s]
helinues:
They too like shakara... But they are one of the best to date
[/s]
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 29, 2022
[[s]quote author=OGwales post=112347361]Have you ever dated a Yoruba girl? Are you close to anyone? What facts can you say about Yoruba girls?[/quote][/s]
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Aystarz: 6:29am On Apr 29, 2022
Albertone:

So Lois issa yoruba geh cheesy cheesy
Omoluabi tooto.
What a revelation grin

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Aystarz: 6:37am On Apr 29, 2022
angelfallz:
While i agree that many of the things on this thread are lies, however, the comment about Yoruba girls not being extremely beautiful has some truth to it.

And their proclivity to be utterly loud and insulting

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jeon(f): 7:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Albertone:

Baboorangutan I checked and still handsome as ever.

How about you?Is your face still looking like used menstrual pad?

this how you looked like. if not you could have debut your face.. stop claiming handsome behind keys. ALMIGHTY BLOBFISH.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Afonjakid: 7:28am On Apr 29, 2022
Rahkman:
yoruba girls don't even fancy ibo guys so no dey waste ur time ......the negligible few once that did got enticed by money now compare that to the hordes of Ibo women dying to marry yoruba men,go to twitter and see grin grin
The lies that afonja tell theirselves cheesy cheesy
An average igbo man will never even dream or thinking of dating yoruba girls. To the average igbo man, we see yoruba women as being very dity and ugly with bleached bodies. Igbo men will always prefer their women and igbo women will always prefer their men.

Afonja men don't like even like marrying their women,most of them prefer running after igbo women, go to twitter and see your men saying that they will always prefer igbo women than their own women. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by ChoCho54(f): 7:49am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
Excuse me but they don't have yamleg and hairy chest grin
Because they have weak DNA.
Yoruba girls are known for putting fetish marks on their pussies to charm men and hold him captive yes??

What you mock as yam leg is what oyinbo people actually pay millions to have theirs augmented with silicone. grin
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by akmath: 7:54am On Apr 29, 2022
Patience Jonathan de learn work where them de for English. One bin tell me say the motor wey she wear from Kwara to Ondo too slow na wetin make her arrive late.

People wey de hear Yoruba go understand.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Islandlady(f): 7:55am On Apr 29, 2022
ChoCho54:
Because they have weak DNA.
Yoruba girls are known for putting fetish marks on their pussies to charm men and hold him captive yes??

What you mock as yam leg is what oyinbo people actually pay millions to have theirs augmented with silicone. grin
I am not in the mood for you guys useless mentions/ wailing...tell that to the birds or better still use this,I said what I said shinyere

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by franchasofficia: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2022
Physical Beauty

Igbo girls win, followed by Hausa-Fulani girls.

Industriousness

Yoruba ladies are the best, very supportive to their man, love to work for their own money more than any other tribe.

Yoruba ladies are hardworking, they are more industrious than the Yoruba guys honestly. An average Yoruba lady have the hustling spirit of an Igbo guy. They marry without much emphasis on the guy's financial status and hardly agree to marry without a means of income, though not all but majority, especially the educated ones. Ijebu girls are so hardworking.

Without apology, Igbo girls are lazy, especially the very beautiful ones born and raised in the East, their greatest dream is to marry a rich guy or a guy living abroad.

Fidelity in Marriage
Igbo ladies are more faithful in marriage than most tribes, yes there are thousands of unfaithful married Igbo ladies still, but Igbo ladies are more faithful in marriage than Yorubas, this is mostly as a result of culture and tradition though.

An Igbo lady can be dating several guys oh but once one marries her, she will stay faithful though not all of them but majority.

Sexiness as in Female Curves
Yoruba ladies have more curvy chicks than other tribes, followed by Igbo ladies. Hausa-Fulani ladies are mostly slim, straight in shape.

Skin Beauty

Igbo ladies have the best skin, followed by Hausa-Fulani ladies.

Intelligence

Yoruba ladies and Igbo ladies seems to be at par here, then others follow.

Jolly Life

An average Yoruba girl is a party freak so get ready to attend or allow her attend several parties every week lol

Love for Money & Material Things

Igbo girls love money and material things more than any other tribe. Dating a beautiful Igbo girl is like starting a new business. Yes all ladies love money and material things but that of Igbo girls top the list. But remember there are Igbo girls who are an exception but majority win.

Sex Life

Yoruba ladies love sex more than other ladies, followed by Hausa girls. Good steady sex can make a Yoruba girl stay with you, I doubt if that will keep an Igbo girl if you don't have money.

Tribalism
The most tribalistic ladies in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis followed by the Yoruba ladies.

Igbo ladies are detribalized maybe because of the free movement and easy adaptation nature of the Igbo men who are known for taking risks and exploring the world.

An Igbo lady don't mind marrying an Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, Idoma, Ijaw, Urhobo, Ghanaian, etc, but most Yoruba ladies will hardly give you a chance of marriage if you don't speak Yoruba.

If you want to get more Yoruba girls, go and learn Yoruba, develop passion for local Yoruba Owambe parties and learn to be a Jaiye guy.

If you want to get Hausa-Fulani girls, go and make money and then learn Hausa, and convert to Islam or pretend to be a Muslim.

To get an Igbo lady, try make plenty money, live large and dress well, and make sure you own luxury rides and nice apartment and ready to throw money freely.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by ChoCho54(f): 7:59am On Apr 29, 2022
Islandlady:
I am not in the mood for you guys useless mentions/ wailing...tell that to the birds or better still use this,I said what I said shinyere
Lol...Island waray.

Elesetinrin! grin
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nyascobar1414: 8:11am On Apr 29, 2022
angelfallz:
Someone was comparing Yoruba girls and Igbo girls during nysc, he came to the same conclusion that Yoruba girls are not really beautiful like that.

Na true talk naa...
They are not beautiful compared to Igbo girls...
But their ass,boobs and curves is second to none..
They are the ass and boobs queen...

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by medriano: 8:13am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:
Most Yoruba girls are not extremely beautiful...
But their body curves mad die...

Queen of curves I must say...

This I have seen!

Most are not beautiful? That is a lie �

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nyascobar1414: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2022
medriano:

Most are not beautiful? That is a lie �
I haven't seen shaa.. Not extremely beautiful..
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Classickj(m): 8:36am On Apr 29, 2022
Biglittlelois:

Shakara how?
BTW what are you doing here? You should be in politics section....
If you can't speak Yoruba, yoruba girls no go look ur face Yoruba girls shakara too much

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nyascobar1414: 8:46am On Apr 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
Physical Beauty

Igbo girls win, followed by Hausa-Fulani girls.

Industriousness

Yoruba ladies are the best, very supportive to their man, love to work for their own money more than any other tribe.

Yoruba ladies are hardworking, they are more industrious than the Yoruba guys honestly. An average Yoruba lady have the hustling spirit of an Igbo guy. They marry without much emphasis on the guy's financial status and hardly agree to marry without a means of income, though not all but majority, especially the educated ones. Ijebu girls are so hardworking.

Without apology, Igbo girls are lazy, especially the very beautiful ones born and raised in the East, their greatest dream is to marry a rich guy or a guy living abroad.

Fidelity in Marriage
Igbo ladies are more faithful in marriage than most tribes, yes there are thousands of unfaithful married Igbo ladies still, but Igbo ladies are more faithful in marriage than Yorubas, this is mostly as a result of culture and tradition though.

An Igbo lady can be dating several guys oh but once one marries her, she will stay faithful though not all of them but majority.

Sexiness as in Female Curves
Yoruba ladies have more curvy chicks than other tribes, followed by Igbo ladies. Hausa-Fulani ladies are mostly slim, straight in shape.

Skin Beauty

Igbo ladies have the best skin, followed by Hausa-Fulani ladies.

Intelligence

Yoruba ladies and Igbo ladies seems to be at par here, then others follow.

Jolly Life

An average Yoruba girl is a party freak so get ready to attend or allow her attend several parties every week lol

Love for Money & Material Things

Igbo girls love money and material things more than any other tribe. Dating a beautiful Igbo girl is like starting a new business. Yes all ladies love money and material things but that of Igbo girls top the list. But remember there are Igbo girls who are an exception but majority win.

Sex Life

Yoruba ladies love sex more than other ladies, followed by Hausa girls. Good steady sex can make a Yoruba girl stay with you, I doubt if that will keep an Igbo girl if you don't have money.

Tribalism
The most tribalistic ladies in Nigeria are the Hausa-Fulanis followed by the Yoruba ladies.

Igbo ladies are detribalized maybe because of the free movement and easy adaptation nature of the Igbo men who are known for taking risks and exploring the world.

An Igbo lady don't mind marrying an Hausa, Fulani, Tiv, Idoma, Ijaw, Urhobo, Ghanaian, etc, but most Yoruba ladies will hardly give you a chance of marriage if you don't speak Yoruba.

If you want to get more Yoruba girls, go and learn Yoruba, develop passion for local Yoruba Owambe parties and learn to be a Jaiye guy.

If you want to get Hausa-Fulani girls, go and make money and then learn Hausa, and convert to Islam or pretend to be a Muslim.

To get an Igbo lady, try make plenty money, live large and dress well, and make sure you own luxury rides and nice apartment and ready to throw money freely.

Facial beauty... Igbo girls no near Fulani girls ....

Fulani girls are the most beautiful facially...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by franchasofficia: 9:04am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Facial beauty... Igbo girls no near Fulani girls ....

Fulani girls are the most beautiful facially...
General beauty Igbo girls are number one in Nigeria even foreigners know this
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Nyascobar1414: 9:18am On Apr 29, 2022
franchasofficia:
General beauty Igbo girls are number one in Nigeria even foreigners know this

Fulani girls fine pass Igbo girls by far...

4 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by franchasofficia: 9:25am On Apr 29, 2022
Nyascobar1414:

Fulani girls fine pass Igbo girls by far...
Okay
Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by mkdonald(m): 9:52am On Apr 29, 2022
To me Yoruba girls are dating material...but not wife material....although most girls cheat but Yoruba girls can take promiscuity to a whole new leveltongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by BlueAir: 9:57am On Apr 29, 2022
undecided all men on this thread from different tribes typing all these nonsense above,can u happily agree that you all have stupidityyy and insanityyy in common. And the op that also created this thread is of no difference. Stupidd and low

I will never regret telling my GF always that I always regret been a man with the kind of twisted minded and disgusting men I share this country with. Most of y'all on this thread answering the thread are either graduates or in school. Damn. I don't see this country getting better any soon with it's kind of sorry youths

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 12:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Rahkman:
that third pic na ibo gal delete am...yoruba girls are soft those saying trash on this thread probably live in the gutters....or trenches and associates with lowlifves, ibo gals na only face dem get...I no even fancy them,with strong body and bear bear everywhere for body, I dont even dig light skin women, below are example of a typical yoruba girl looks, like someone mentioned you find this types in abuad covenant on the island or other porshe places

That third picture is Biodun Okeowo.She is yoruba!

Ibo girls get strong body o.Dem get biceps for arm, strong nyansh,yam leg.Dem get moustache again!

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 12:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:

this how you looked like. if not you could have debut your face.. stop claiming handsome behind keys. ALMIGHTY BLOBFISH.

I would have posted my pictures but I don't want an ugly girl like you to masturbate to my photos.It's an insult!

This is your in your most beautiful state.

3 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jeon(f): 12:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
Albertone:

I would have posted my pictures but I don't want an ugly girl like you to masturbate to my photos.It's an insult!

This is your in your most beautiful state.

BLOBFISH speaking.. I never masturbate with Hrithik Roshan, Henry or
Kim Tae-Hyung[handsome men wher no dy disturb with noise ]....nah your pic I go masturbate for.... what a joker !
abeg to talking in anticlockwise.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 12:28pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:

BLOBFISH speaking.. I never masturbate with Hrithik Roshan or
Kim Tae-Hyung..nah your pic I go masturbate for.... what a joker !
abeg to talking in anticlockwise.

Lol you really wanted to see my picture for masturbation purposes.
Don't bother,I can't even fvck you.My dick doesn't stand to flat ass and flat boobs.

1 Like

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jeon(f): 12:30pm On Apr 29, 2022
Albertone:

Lol you really wanted to see my picture for masturbation purposes.
Don't bother,I can't even fvck you.My dick doesn't stand to flat ass and flat boobs.

I SAID IT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO..
U ARE FULGY JUST LIKE THIS FISH [WAS VOTED AS THE MOST FUGLY ANIMAL BY POLL VOTES ALL OVER THE WORLD ].

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:

I SAID IT AND I WILL CONTINUE TO..
U ARE FULGY JUST LIKE THIS FISH [WAS VOTED AS THE MOST FUGLY ANIMAL BY POLL VOTES ALL OVER THE WORLD ].

I live rent free in your head.
I woke up to your mentions.Meaning I've been giving you sleepless nights.The moment I replied,you rushed to start quoting back.

Stop masturbating to my moniker.Stop masturbating to your imagination of me.You're not attractive.Even my dog won't fvck you.

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Jeon(f): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2022
Albertone:

I live rent free in your head.
I woke up to your mentions.Meaning I've been giving you sleepless nights.The moment I replied,you rushed to start quoting back.
same as I.. BLOBFISH

Stop masturbating to my moniker.Stop masturbating to your imagination of me.You're not attractive.Even my dog won't fvck you.

BLOBFISH speaking.. well sorry ,I don't do beastlity

2 Likes

Re: Facts About YORUBA Girls. by Albertone(m): 12:41pm On Apr 29, 2022
Jeon:

same as I.. BLOBFISH

BLOBFISH speaking.. well sorry ,I don't do beastlity

Lol yet you're getting wet over my moniker.
If not for the smell and maggot in your pussy,I for fvck nonsense for your body make you no dey depressed again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magun(thunderbolt) / You Are Not Pure If You Don't See This (pic): Just For Fun / Davido And Chioma : A Lesson To Guys (graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.