Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand (11752 Views)

Problems Only Pretty Ladies Will Understand / Must A Lady Have Big Bosoms For Her To Look Attractive / 11 Problems Only Girls With Flat Butts Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ishilove: 5:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
TheMasterpiece: Your bras are good.
It can't be my bras. I just can't imagine how a body part can be so heavy that it causes backpain. My mammary organs are light and comfortable to bear tongue
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by TheMasterpiece(m): 5:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
It can't be my bras. I just can't imagine how a body part can be so heavy that it causes backpain. My mammary organs are light and comfortable to bear tongue
Ooh, you have no 'problems'. Some people are hauling reaaaally big ones it's easy to understand. But then, big doesn't translate to heavy, so I'm with you oo; it has to be really heavy to cause back pain.
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
TheMasterpiece: Ooh, you have no 'problems'. Some people are hauling reaaaally big ones it's easy to understand. But then, big doesn't translate to heavy, so I'm with you oo; it has to be really heavy to cause back pain.
I tell ya. And its gonna get heavier when they start having children. sad

What can I say? We are fearfully and wonderfully made cool grin
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by TheMasterpiece(m): 5:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:

Yeaaah, it's the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our eyes. grin
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ishilove: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
TheMasterpiece: Yeaaah, it's the Lord's doing and it's marvellous in our eyes. grin
I cosign that grin
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by TheMasterpiece(m): 5:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
I cosign that grin
grin grin
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ryabcool(m): 8:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:

*singing* Cowbell! Our Milk! grin grin
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ryabcool(m): 8:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
stop giving us thoughts jor! tongue
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ishilove: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ryabcool: stop giving us thoughts jor! tongue

Gechyo mind outta the gutter tongue
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ryabcool(m): 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
Gechyo mind outta the gutter tongue
lol! In other words, those two 'peak milk' are gutters? Cos my mind was originally there o! grin grin
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by fairheven: 10:28pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ishilove:
I hear busty women complain of backpain and I wonder why. I have never felt backpain, an I will never feel it
I gues ur case is unique! Infact my girl was considering reducing the "tin"by al means,but trust men for our selfishness...I was like-if you try am ehn,if I hear ram again! grin coolbut within me ,I realy feel for her though cool
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ishilove: 12:47am On Sep 15, 2014
fairheven:
I gues ur case is unique! Infact my girl was considering reducing the "tin"by al means,but trust men for our selfishness...I was like-if you try am ehn,if I hear ram again! grin coolbut within me ,I realy feel for her though cool
What's her cup size?
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by TheMasterpiece(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
What's her cup size?
He don't sabi that wan.
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
TheMasterpiece: He don't sabi that wan.
He has to. After all he is having access to the bobbie grin
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by TheMasterpiece(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ishilove:
He has to. After all he is having access to the bobbie grin
Maybe he doesn't care to read food labels before consumption. grin
Re: IN PICTURES; 8 "Problems" Only Girls With Big Bosoms Understand by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 16, 2014
Op!
Are you high
Or just incredibly steupid? Just asking

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! The Original Fruit Adam And Eve Ate discovered !!!! / Whats The Most Romantic Movie You've Ever Watched / 9 Hilarious Ways To Tell If Your Boyfriend Is Gay (**must read :D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.