Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! (12097 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Letter To Seun, Nairaland Owner / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by tolutweety(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun: No.
Djicemob: Perhaps Seun should not be the only one answering all these questions,they are obviously too much for one man.I suggest the OP should call/mention the supermods on nairaland to assist Seun with some of the questions.Thanks.

I am sure he will answer them when he is not too busy. He agreed to the idea from the start, so keep the questions coming...
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by xynerise: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:

Lagos Traffic? Why not Traffic thread as a whole?
Isn't it weird to report a traffic at Niger state? undecided
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Djicemob: 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun: No pls. But I will need to skip some questions.
I understand.Well then Can we have the answers more promptly?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
xynerise:
Isn't it weird to report a traffic at Niger state? undecided

Isn't it good to report traffic at Tanke junction Ilorin?

4 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
Iamsynord: Pls Mr Seun,is there any yearly or monthly reward for your loyal nairaland Fans..Like those been deer since day 1...??
nairaland promo, endorsed. Na MB we dey take browse.

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 12:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
Nobleval: How many dogs do you have...and of course their names.
I have one dog. His name is Sloan. I got him in June.

chinedumo: Dont you think it will be better to make the 'siqnature' in form of 'status' that can be edited from the home page?
Not exactly, but we are looking into a feature that is quite related to that.

What do you hate most about nairalanders? What frustrates you most?
I don't hate anything about Nairalanders. Nairalanders are awesome and lovely. However, I'm not so happy when people break the rules.

Dont you think your forum should have an official break time? Timeout. Even if it is for 30mins every week/day. You on the programming level will know.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Why don't celebrities boast of belonging to nairaland like they do of twitter?
I'm not sure. You should ask them and let us know what they say.

missterious: If you could ask for advice from anyone, dead or alive, who would it be & what would you ask?
Good question. I can't answer it, though. If it actually happened, I would spend weeks thinking about it until I figured out the right answer.

What is it like working from home?
It used to be mind-numbingly boring when I worked from my bedroom, but now I have a spacious air-conditioned office, so it's very nice indeed.

Don't you think adding IAMA and Meme sections will make NL more interactive?
The sort of things that have become popular on Reddit have a lot to do with the site's unique voting-oriented interface, which we don't share. IAMAs and Memes got sections on Reddit after they became popular, but they are not yet popular on Nairaland, so let's wait and see.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 12:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
nairaland promo, endorsed. Na MB we dey take browse.
Like giving us 20% of whatever he makes monthly.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:
Like giving us 20% of whatever he makes monthly.
lol @ monthly, you wan kill the guy.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by laykhorn(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun:

I guess I'm not yet sure about who I want to spend the rest of my life with, and also I don't have a strong desire to have children for now. Being a man I feel I can afford to wait until I'm sure about what I want in this area and I'm able to get it. Thanks, ladies, for liking older men.
you definitely dont know the gravity of this. y'all ladies, Mr Seun just announced his marital status.

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have only one question...

Why is there no dislike button on NL?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 1:01pm On Aug 28, 2014
seun:

I'm not sure. You should ask them and let us know what they say.

I suggest you create such a feature first and see if celebrities would us it. I'm sure twitter did their survey themselves before implementing those features.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
Hello mr seun. Great work you are doing here. More power to your elbows.

My xtion is this: Is it true that you and ishilove are lovers?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by hayoakins(m): 1:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
--
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 1:05pm On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez: I have only one question...

Why is there no dislike button on NL?
Because of the emotions people attached to their comments. You don't want to hear reports of people committing suicide because of many dislikes they get from their comments on NL. Do you?

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
Vstuffs: Seun,I just want to ask how and what are your approaches in stopping the way most some members of nairaland scam fellow Nairalanders most especially in the technology market,auto section,business section.
When people are scammed and they complain, we will do our best to block those scammers from using Nairaland to scam more people. But that would be medicine after death for some people, so I would urge everyone to be extra-careful when doing business over the Internet.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
hayoakins:

Like my questions right? Stand up to your responsibility man. The terms of reference should have included "I WILL NOT BE ANSWERING ALL QUESTIONS" . undecided I won't have wasted my time posting.

Simply put, there are no set criteria for frontpage topics, so pathetic!

Seun is a human being not a robot. You don't expect him to answer all the reasonable and unreasonable questions people post at him. Be considerate bro.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by hayoakins(m): 1:09pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:
Because of the emotions people attached to their comments. You don't want to hear reports of people committing suicide because of many dislikes they get from their comments on NL. Do you?

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Don't killi me o jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by hayoakins(m): 1:12pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:

Seun is a human being not a robot. You don't expect him to answer all the reasonable and unreasonable questions people post at him. Be considerate bro.

Before you posted that, did you actually take time to check the time the debated questions were posted and the time of his last response. Don't use me as a bait to find Seun's favour abegi. you too be considerate and practise EQUITY.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 1:24pm On Aug 28, 2014
hayoakins:

Before you posted that, did you actually take time to check the time the debated questions were posted and the time of his last response.[b] Don't use me as a bait to find Seun's favour abegi.[\b] you too be considerate and practise EQUITY.

Cheers!

His favor? So that I can be made co-owner of NL abi. Your approach was harsh. You're the one seeking attentions and thank God, you getting it already. Enjoy your five minutes fame bro. Aloha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Rikidony(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2014
GOOD DAY SEUN

MY QUESTION ARE

1) BEFORE THE ATTACK ON NAIRALAND I HAD IMPORTANT TOPICS THAT MADE FRONT PAGE....... IS THERE ANY WAY I CAN GET THEM BACK

2) I WILL LIKE A TIME WERE AM ABLE TO SEE THOSE THAT LIKE MY COMMENT

3) THERE ARE SOME USERNAME ON NAIRALAND THAT ARE NO MORE ACTIVE DO YOU BLOCK THEM AND WHATS THE SPECIFIC TIME A MONICKER CAN BE INACTIVE BEFOR BEIGN DEACTIVATED.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by yungchop: 1:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Seun: No pls. But I will need to skip some questions.
oga seun, don't you think that it will be good if every member has his / her own private mailbox here on NL? You see its going to help. Like me for example, people have been sending me PM's but I can't see them, why? Because; 1. I can't remember the password to the email I used to open my NL account. Hope you're getting what am trying to say? Am trying to say that if that the messages were sent to my mailbox here on NL, I'll be able to attend to them as far as I can access NL. 2. Its a tedious task loading emails pages to access a message from a mobile phone, so have a private mail box here would save us that stress. Thank you for your time and understanding, have a nice day sir! smiley

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:49pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:

Are you Seun Osewa ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 1:57pm On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Are you Seun Osewa ? undecided
Do you have problem with my comment?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:
Do you have problem with my comment?

Yes I do.....(I would have disliked it if the button was available ).....hAve you heard of people committing sucide because thier pics or videos had many dislikes? undecided

The dislike button can even help tame tribalistic comments and the likes

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by fr3do(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2014
Looks like seun is the op
The response is too prompt.

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2014
I support my guy @ curiouses ,there is no need for a dislike button,if yuh don't like any topic or posts,then move on.....you don't av to make people feel bad because u disliked dere posts,you don't knw d emotional problems everyone is carrying privately...even the almighty facebook has no dislike button...

6 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by fr3do(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:

What would a dislike do that an insultive quote won't do?
Abeg, your argument is invalid.

Seun ngwa add the dislike feature.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:

Yes I do.....(I would have disliked it if the button was available ).....hAve you heard of people committing sucide because thier pics or videos had many dislikes? undecided

The dislike button can even help tame tribalistic comments and the likes

Check the response to your post below.
Cutekemitola: I support my guy @ curiouses ,there is no need for a dislike button,if yuh don't like any topic or posts,then move on..... you don't av to make people feel bad because u disliked dere posts,you don't knw d emotional problems everyone is carrying privately...even the almighty facebook has no dislike button...
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by fr3do(m): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
Rikidony:

3) THERE ARE SOME USERNAME ON NAIRALAND THAT ARE NO MORE ACTIVE DO YOU BLOCK THEM AND WHATS THE SPECIFIC TIME A MONICKER CAN BE INACTIVE BEFOR BEIGN DEACTIVATED.

Those ones probably registered between January and the time of the attack.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2014
curiouses:

Check the response to your post below.

I can argue this till tomorrow but let's respect the purpose of the thread.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2014
I have just one question, It's something that has always bothered me. What's up with the overzealous censorship?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by justi4jesu(f): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2014
fr3do: Looks like seun is the op
The response is too prompt.

Should i enlighten you about the function of "MENTION" undecided undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone, Which Is The Correct Term. Slide In To Know !!! / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.