Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! (12096 Views)

Nairalander On The Truth. An E-terview With Nairaland Diva>mizmycoli[phase1] / Letter To Seun, Nairaland Owner / Registration With Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by ayukdaboss(m): 4:02am On Aug 29, 2014
mstik: grin
Lol...this girl. smiley
Why not ask your own question?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 4:07am On Aug 29, 2014
Viewing this topic: McLove(m), Seun(m),
ayukdaboss, Cutekemitola(f) and 1 guest(s)
Good morning
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 4:32am On Aug 29, 2014
xynerise: Pardon me, I meant Traffic Section grin
If we see a lot of traffic threads, then we might consider creating a new section for them. Otherwise, the section will not be worth having.

Xtarxhyne: seun...y do u like dogs?
I've lived with dogs, read a lot of books about them, and recently bought one. They are wonderful animals; very loving, loyal and helpful.

lalasticlala: Mr Seun, pls(1) who is your favourite nigerian celebrity? 2) do u have a celebrity crush? if yes, who? thanks
1) Chimamanda Adichie. She is extremely good at what she does and consistent. Every story she writes is great. 2) Chimamanda Adichie.

@tolutweety: lipsrsealed

@everyone: Please note that requests and suggestions are not questions in my opinion, so I might skip them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 5:06am On Aug 29, 2014
naturally: Pls, what's the difference BTW 'like' and 'share'. I don't seem to get the diff
Like means you like it. Share means you want your followers to read it too.

superstar007: Btw Seun, when will shares in Nairaland be up for grabs and Nairaland will be listed in the NSE?
Probably never. Running a public company is no fun. The only advantage of going public is that it can make you a stinkingly rich person like Dangote. In exchange for the constant headache of keeping your large and ever-changing collection of shareholders happy always.

Austeenx: I want to know why there are too many tribalist in this forum.
The problem is not their existence but their level of activity. We the moderators have not been banning them consistently enough.

I recently saw a picture of Onyeka Onwenu when she was young, and an early recording of the song "you and I will live as one". The combination of that picture and the song was so beautiful that I feel like crying whenever I remember it. Is that a celebrity crush too?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 5:14am On Aug 29, 2014
mr. seun thanks for this wonderfully opportunity. Because of your wonderful site the thought of committing suicide has been laid aback for now,

please i have some questions

what is your personal goal in life?

where do you want to see your site in the next few years?

and please, please, please. i have a request just close my thread on me asking for help, don't delete. it's turning to something else please, thanks.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Seun(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2014
DickDastardly: To me, Musiwa has been an "eccentric" Nairalander. A maverick to many. Mr Seun, what's your take on Musiwa's contributions to Nairaland? (concidering his penchant for multiplying instead of virtually dying when banned) cheesy
We the super-moderators and politics section moderators have not been consistent about banning him for breaking the rules, unfortunately.

montestic: mr seun , could u pls mention top 10 monikers u knw on nairaland apart from d moderators?
Yes, I could, but I don't want to!!

UjSizzle: What kind of games do you like?
I used to play racing games (e.g. Need For Speed), football games (e.g. FIFA and PES), and FPS Games (e.g. Halo). Now I play Angry Birds.

What's the most challenging out-of-your-comfort zone thing you've done?
Climbing Olumo rock many years ago. I still shiver when I think of what may have happened if any of us lost balance at any point (the ladies in our group wore high heeled shoes, for goodness' sake). And for what benefit? There was nothing up there and we did not win any trophy.

If your friends were to attribute one thing to you, what would that be? (I mean what item would you never be found anywhere without?)
Internet access.

When you aren't on the site doing what you do best or programming, what would Seun be seen doing?
When I'm not using a computer or tablet or phone for work, research or entertainment, the most interesting thing I might be doing is working with my dog: training, exercising, supervising his meals, etc. The other things I might be seen doing are just boring chores.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 29, 2014
seun,you have been avoiding my questions.. please answer this one. if i could arrange for us to meet, would you agree? and why?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by adewale2011(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2014
To Master Seun
What do you recommend as in book for an up coming programmer like me, who don't even know the basic of programming

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by chibwike(m): 7:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Mr seun are you aware that someone created a forum....that looks exactly like nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by tolutweety(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun:

@tolutweety: lipsrsealed

Hmmnn.... wink cheesy

Silence is golden...i appreciate sad grin
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by LordCenturion(m): 8:07am On Aug 29, 2014
I notice something, ,ladies only ask questions concerning seun relationship status, ,,can't u ask good question? ,why do u ladies care to know? ,one asking relationship between him and mukina2....unhnmh

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by DickDastardly(m): 8:33am On Aug 29, 2014
Its been a wonderful session so far!

Mr seun, oil and gas is presently the bedrock of our economy, do you have plans of going into that area in the near future?

Will you someday go into politics?

Thanks again!

6 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Burger01(m): 8:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun:

@burger01: At the right time, sir.

Ok Seun. God give you all you in need in wisdom and strength to take Nairaland to a higher level. Amen.
wink

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by vhickky(f): 9:00am On Aug 29, 2014
why did you drop out of o.a.u and would you say o.a.u contributed to who you are today in one way or the other?

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by sholay2011(m): 9:18am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun Seun, what is (are) your favourite movie (s)?

'Would like to know.
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Idrismusty97(m): 9:30am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun what is the criteria for topics placed on the trending section? I thought it is done automatically by the amount of traffics some thread(That aren't on frontpage) received. But that 2go thread is still hanging up there on the first spot!

https://www.nairaland.com/trending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by dejt4u(m): 9:36am On Aug 29, 2014
@Seun
pls why cant you work with GSM service providers.. I mean MTN, Airtel, Glo, Etisalat nd the rest so that we will be getting updates on NL through SMS (e.g likes, Mentions and if possible, thread updates) just as facebook and twitter..?

I you can do this, it wil definitely pull more traffic here and it will generate more money for you and those service providers...

This is a question and suggestion at d same time..pls reply sir

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by emmyvet(m): 9:39am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: Ok.

Good morning Master Seun!
Thanks for this great opportunity to interact with the mentor of many Nigerian youths!!

Please sir!
What do you have to say to a young programmer who is confused on the language to specialize on, currently he has the basic knowledge of python, java and html coding,(learnt all from Nairaland programming section) and wish to go for a proffessional training on Embedded software development or mobile software development.
Please sir from you experience in programming which of this is more relevant in Nigerian ict world or which of them can fetch more capital??
Note*
»»»I have passion for all the languages I have learnt but wish to specialize on the one that has the chance of fetching more money in Nigeria.
»»I am a computer science student aiming at self employment.

Finally why do you choose to be a master in python programming language?

Thank you once more for this great opportunity to interect with the mentor of many Nigerian youth!!
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by xynerise: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun:
If we see a lot of traffic threads, then we might consider creating a new section for them. Otherwise, the section will not be worth having.
Traffic section should also include road accidents and FRSC reports which I have seen countless times on politics section(Wrong section).

2 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by curiouses: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2014
xynerise:
Traffic section should also include road accidents and FRSC reports which I have seen countless times on politics section(Wrong section).

Can't it be a subsection on Autos or car talk section?

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by nitlad: 10:50am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun . . .

Nairaland is a premium site in the grand scheme of things by any standard. This is why I think Nairaland ads are too cheap. Even at that, there are many "HOW TO PLACE TARGETED ADS ON NAIRALAND" instead of ad banners across boards. [s]Injustice is when a no-talent-having höe like the one behind LIB cops decent payouts for being a parroting hag, and everyone's jewel (Nairaland) get plenty empty ad banners. cry embarassed cry[/s]

Question is, don't you think you are behind the curve in terms of monitizing Nairaland? [s]Are you satisfied with the revenue Nairaland generates?[/s]

Are you exploring other avenues to maximize Nairaland's latent revenue potentials?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by nitlad: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2014
Seun: @hayoakins: we usually pick people who spend a lot of time on Nairaland (ideally in the top 1%) and always uphold the rules.

@iamsynord: are you suggesting that the pleasure of the company of the fine ladies and gentlemen on Nairaland is not rewarding enough?

@burger01: At the right time, sir.

@Kachisbarbie: please provide some evidence of my rudeness and bluntness. It may be that I am not as rude and blunt as you feel.

@missberrypop5: we have official apps for android and blackberry but they only deliver home page notifications.

@bayulll01: his girlfriend induced him to rebel against me and resign, and he dared not refuse her cos she was coming home for Xmas!

grin cheesy grin

Sly murrafucker!
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by onuwaje(m): 11:10am On Aug 29, 2014
Mr Seun
What sch did u graduate from and what did u study
Also
Would u sell nairaland for the right price? I.e if mark zukerberg comes knocking would u open?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by xynerise: 11:13am On Aug 29, 2014
curiouses:

Can't it be a subsection on Autos or car talk section?
Good idea. Seun will decide
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by naturally: 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
[quote author=Seun]
Like means you like it. Share means you want your followers to read it too.

Thanks
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by dont8(m): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2014

Wow, what more can I say than to say nice questions and answers.

I have just three questions for you:

1. If you were not running Nairaland, what will you be best known for?

2. Which part of Nigeria is Seun from?

3. You said you talked extensively about dislike button, but for the sake of those that were not aware, can you elaborate more on it.

Thanks and God bless.

If I can inspire people by showing that following a dream by working hard and being determined is possible, it's amazing - Leona Lewis

3 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by iceberylin(m): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2014
SEUN : my question is How Much is Nairaland Worth

am sorry grin

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun which football club do you support and why?
Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by OMA4U(m): 6:08pm On Aug 29, 2014
omo see questions!

1 Like

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by akinbe(m): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2014
Obiagelli: seun do you have another job other than nairaland?
Seun:
Nairaland is severely understaffed, so the idea that I would have the time to get a job somewhere else is almost funny. wink

You're welcome & thanks!

Only a female would ask such question. They believe you only earn enough money when you work in a bank or oil company and robe in suits and expensive shirts that are about 30 percent of your meager salary which they ignorantly think is much.

4 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 29, 2014
akinbe: Obiagelli: seun do you have another job other than nairaland?

Only a female would ask such question. They believe you only earn enough money when you work in a bank or oil company and robe in suits and expensive shirts that are about 30 percent of your meager salary which they ignorantly think is much.
Bro, i am female, i work on a poultry farm, keep your assumptions to yourself

4 Likes

Re: Interactive Thread With Nairaland Owner. Come In With Your Questions! by akinbe(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2014
Seun:
Didn't you get the memo about nerds taking over the world?
Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Larry Page, Marissa Meyer, etc are all nerds.
Why wouldn't I be satisfied? wink

@DJicemob: The mods are volunteers who do what they do not for filthy lucre but for personal fulfillment and enjoyment and influence.. I've never met any moderator in person. The supermods are responsible the front page though of course I try to influence them. I would love to be able to meet every single Nairaland member because we are all worth meeting. E.

@dickdastardly: I was never a cultist, but you already knew that!

You just called lucre 'filthy'. Dont ever use that word again. Lucre is all there are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Fuel Tanker Explodes On Ajaokuta Bridge / Brisket Bone Or Biscuit Bone, Which Is The Correct Term. Slide In To Know !!! / How Do You Deal With A Fake Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.