Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,092 members, 7,953,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend (8625 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / With 600k, Should He Settle Down For Marriage At The Age Of 32? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by marieolae(f): 9:58am On Aug 29, 2014
I think u should try online dating..maybe that could help
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by vizkiz: 10:13am On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: I think u should try online dating..maybe that could help

@op...she wants you wink

2 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by marieolae(f): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2014
vizkiz:

@op...she wants you wink
hahahahaahahaa funny guy
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by valdes00(m): 10:21am On Aug 29, 2014
The bro said he bleeps more dan ppl in a relationship, shey na olosho parol abi who him dey bleep.... If its nt olosho, it means he does nt av a gf bt av lots of sex mate.... N sexmates can open dere legs 4 u countless of tym bt dnt see a bf material in yo.... Wat m I missin

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by jennylove7575(f): 10:25am On Aug 29, 2014
Its the curse of those girls you sleep around with and dump that is affecting u so....to settle now is becoming a problem for you...don't you think .this girls u sleep around with have cursed u with their pussssy juice aka "omi obo" u need a redemption. Then u will find a wife or serious relationship.. grin grin
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 10:30am On Aug 29, 2014
dahmie2013:

That statement was what formed my opinion, especially d bolded one. Nywys, ur post didn't sound like u asked dem out b4 sleeping with dem, it sounded like u sleep with gals randomly&u"re feeling good abt it.

Apologies, but I hate it wen men try 2 take advantage of gals, it aches me. All d best in ur search, thank God I'm not a sucker 4 men, I njoy who I've turned out 2 become#teamsingle&independent
I asked them out regularly but never worked out so I had to sometimes try sleeping with a girl before asking her out,she will still say no,I try being rude,she will say no, try being nice they still say no
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Eyop: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
I love Ur comment my dear!!!

#TeamSingle&Independentgrin
Osaaaaaaa grin grin
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 10:31am On Aug 29, 2014
priscaoge:
Maybe U sleep with Runs girls. I guess U need to try something new,like d way n manner u ask ladies out,U might be cute but ur approach might turn them down IMO. Sleeping with ladies any time u want isn't an achievement my dear! And again just bear in mind that Some people are not favoured with this relationship stuff. Wish U luck!!!
I don't sleep with runs girls
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 10:32am On Aug 29, 2014
marieolae: I think u should try online dating..maybe that could help
in which site?
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 10:34am On Aug 29, 2014
valdes00: The bro said he bleeps more dan ppl in a relationship, shey na olosho parol abi who him dey bleep.... If its nt olosho, it means he does nt av a gf bt av lots of sex mate.... N sexmates can open dere legs 4 u countless of tym bt dnt see a bf material in yo.... Wat m I missin
this is the person that write most sensible thing here, this is exactly what is happening, they sleep with me but don't see a bf in me
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 10:37am On Aug 29, 2014
jennylove7575: Its the curse of those girls you sleep around with and dump that is affecting u so....to settle now is becoming a problem for you...don't you think .this girls u sleep around with have cursed u with their pussssy juice aka "omi obo" u need a redemption. Then u will find a wife or serious relationship.. grin grin
you people should please read before commenting

Those girls I sleep with never accepted me as a bf in the first place, they sleep with me and left, as the matter of fact am the one who gets dumped in that sense
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by valdes00(m): 10:38am On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: this is the person that write most sensible thing here, this is exactly what is happening, they sleep with me but don't see a bf in me
At dis junction, m confused.... Wat r u nt doin right.... Can u xplain d replies u gt wen u ask any of dem out.....
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 11:05am On Aug 29, 2014
valdes00:
At dis junction, m confused.... Wat r u nt doin right.... Can u xplain d replies u gt wen u ask any of dem out.....
its either they are not ready 4 a relationship or they are in one which they are not ready to leave
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: First of all, I created a new I'd so I can pour out the real me,what ever thing I post with this Id is nothing but the truth

I was born on 19th april 1982,32 years of age now but what me and people very close to me don't understand is why I never had a gf before, am not a virgin which means I do get some actions but never had a gf properly

Whoever I meet is in a relationship or not ready for one because she just came out from a miserable one

I've tried all my life but failed,when some people said they never had a girlfriend,what they actually meant is that the relationship usually collapse within days,mine is that no one has ever said yes

I wasn't all that bothered because I had sex more than people who have gf but now that am serious getting one its becoming almost impossible, it seems the harder I try the harder it becomes

Is anyone in my shoes
baptism wouldn't be a bad idea.lolz
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by yorke1: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: yea,like I said before I created this I'd to say the real things about me, am 4 real bro

Then, it is only Jesus that can save you bro.

3 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Farouksenior: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2014
badoolee: baptism wouldn't be a bad idea.lolz

Hahahahah. Yes oo. Op here is d list 4 baptism:
1. white fowl
2. 1 native dog.
3. 1 ipad wit badoo pre-installed. cheesy
4. Original Aromatic schnapps [do not offend d ancestors ]

NotE : Terms and conditions are subject to what d gods decide.
....#story 4 d gods...
grin

2 Likes

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by ITbomb(m): 11:46am On Aug 29, 2014
onstelly: @ poster are you serious, even during your uni days no gf !
Seriously I never had any gf during school cos we were damn too serious. The ones that we yansh only came for help in school work. I liked it that way. No dramas

Danhumprey: Bro,I doubt you are serious! Smh.

ITbomb,what do you think?grin
I think he is serious. Some guys just can't stand the dramas, they prefer to yansh and leave
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by sublimes: 11:48am On Aug 29, 2014
@OP, I can tell you definitely that those ladies are not secured with you, the fear of heart breaks from you is the reason why they wont want to be in any relationship with you. They see you basically as a player who will end up breaking their heart, I believe you are very comfortable financially, with a good career, coupled with your good looks. What you need is to assure whomever you desire to settle with of your unalloyed loyalty and please don't make sex your priority with her. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2014
Many people misunderstood this my thread, as am typing this am expecting a girl to come around by 2.pm for a hot phuck

Some of you pity me as if I can't get a girl,I do get girls more than people in a relationship, my problem is that these girls like hanging around me for phuck or something best known to them but not as a gf
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by lastchild: 11:57am On Aug 29, 2014
sublimes: @OP, I can tell you definitely that those ladies are not secured with you, the fear of heart breaks from you is the reason why they wont want to be in any relationship with you. They see you basically as a player who will end up breaking their heart, I believe you are very comfortable financially, with a good career, coupled with your good looks. What you need is to assure whomever you desire to settle with of your unalloyed loyalty and please don't make sex your priority with her. Cheers.
yea you make a lot of sense here

Thanks
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by KMTee(f): 12:09pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: Many people misunderstood this my thread, as am typing this am expecting a girl to come around by 2.pm for a hot phuck

Some of you pity me as if I can't get a girl,I do get girls more than people in a relationship, my problem is that these girls like hanging around me for phuck or something best known to them but not as a gf

wow
at 32, u cant actually be an undergraduate
is it dat u dont av a job for u to be expecting a gurl to Bleep on a friday noon or u are off-duty and d best way to use it is to Bleep a gurl? i pity you.
you need to change..life is not all about sex

1 Like

Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by sublimes: 12:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: yea you make a lot of sense here

Thanks
yea, talking from experience.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Elkewwty(f): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2014
He should try white garment church for deliverance wink
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Manweysabi(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2014
Nucca been sleeping with ashi since 1999...

Maybe God is calling you to be a Reverend father.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by DJDOLA(m): 1:28pm On Aug 29, 2014
lastchild: Many people misunderstood this my thread, as am typing this am expecting a girl to come around by 2.pm for a hot phuck

and u need a gf wit all dis rubbish......NL female member u guys should be careful of dis clown he deserve no GF
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2014
Does that make you a virgin grin
Been searching for a virgin guy since I turned 13 for a serious date now am 27 and I haven't found any.
So are you a virgin?
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by onstelly(f): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2014
ITbomb:

Seriously I never had any gf during school cos we were damn too serious. The ones that we yansh only came for help in school work. I liked it that way. No dramas
Ok oh unless that
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by Chairbabe: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2014

you no dey shame? You still get mouth dey write Lubbish!!! angry angry
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by obiscolly(m): 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2014
Keep playing around bro..there's still much time to get a gf.
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by noobsaibot2(m): 2:21pm On Aug 29, 2014
[size=48pt]DEM CURSE YOU [/size]
Re: 32 Years Old & Never Had A Girlfriend by kennypoka2(m): 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2014
The first question you should ask yourself is what do i want to achieve in life.. You are already 32 and no future ambition. Your mates, infact people younger than you are passionate about something and are working towards impacting generations.. You need to sit down and rethink your life.. Stop being too sex-oriented.. I can see with your comments that you cherish having sex a lot... Pls rethink, life is more than all this...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics) / Movies To Look Out For Dis Year / How Many Of Our Men Can Handle This Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.