Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,737 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:14 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2248321 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
GHKWAME1: He will be more than DKB.

My best ghanaian acts remain sammy and pokellos guy. What's his name again?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
GHKWAME1: How, by taking their passports from them?
our high comissioner will have to receive info from our foreign affairs in GHANA, then they will tell endemol to stop using reps contesting under the Ghana name.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA: I love the Ghanaians. So, I'll be rooting for them & my home team, team South Africa. Can't wait!!

A Ghanaian claiming SAn.

Ole!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

My best ghanaian acts remain sammy and pokellos guy. What's his name again?
pokellos guy is elikem. Sammy was funny, dkb was a boxer, keita was ghana's brightest hope but he made mistakes that hurt him.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
A big shout out to my man Kwame

How u dey na?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: pokellos guy is elikem. Sammy was funny, dkb was a boxer, keita was ghana's brightest hope but he made mistakes that hurt him.

Yeah elikem.I remember the keita guy too.. I was scared of elikem going close to pokello cos she was like an untouchable.. The finest guys don't trespass.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

Yeah elikem.I remember the keita guy too.. I was scared of elikem going close to pokello cos she was like an untouchable.. The finest guys don't trespass.
yeah the ruby guys were afraid of elikem but when entered that haus, he took upon himself to woo and break pokello down. Today they are now love birds.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:13pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: our high comissioner will have to receive info from our foreign affairs in GHANA, then they will tell endemol to stop using reps contesting under the Ghana name.
The best they can do is to ask them to stop using the name of Ghana, I am not sure they can go beyond this point.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: yeah the ruby guys were afraid of elikem but when entered that haus, he took upon himself to woo and break pokello down. Today they are now love birds.

Lol.. I so loved that edition. I wish I was in the house.. I will be routing for dellish straight up
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by GHKWAME1: 10:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
russello: A big shout out to my man Kwame

How u dey na?
hmmm! are you done posting those Bank of Ghana pics? anyways sha! I dey gidiga
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamord:

Lol.. I so loved that edition. I wish I was in the house.. I will be routing for dellish straight up
lol, dillish was a flirt in that haus, she got nigerians crazy about her. Even safari girl was shouting melvin and dillish, at the end she played her game well and she won.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamrockyofficial(m): 10:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
GHKWAME1: hmmm! are you done posting those Bank of Ghana pics? anyways sha! I dey gidiba
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
GHKWAME1: The best they can do is to ask them to stop using the name of Ghana, I am not sure they can go beyond this point.
yeah, we can pull out and if endemol uses ghana's name in the game, then they will be sued.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamrockyofficial(m): 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: lol, dillish was a flirt in that haus, she got nigerians crazy about her. Even safari girl was shouting melvin and dillish, at the end she played her game well and she won.

Lol .. She was just being herself.. If her beauty gets into your head na oyo!! To me . Melvin was a bit shy and scared to move foward.. He dulled big time
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Lol .. She was just being herself.. If her beauty gets into your head na oyo!! To me . Melvin was a bit shy and scared to move foward.. He dulled big time
yeah to be honest dillish really liked melvin, but i think melvin was playing jesus in the haus. Had it been uti or chris or even flavour then they would have made dillish theirs.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamrockyofficial(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: yeah to be honest dillish really liked melvin, but i think melvin was playing jesus in the haus. Had it been uti or chris or even flavour then they would have made dillish theirs.

Uti won't blink twice.. Melvin was forming perfect gentle man.. But I know he was dying inside!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by torgbe(m): 10:37pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Melvin n mikel obi get the same type of personality- shy,not proactive n reserved

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamrockyofficial(m): 10:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
torgbe: Melvin n mikel obi get the same type of personality- shy,not proactive n reserved

Hmm for mikel .. I doubt.. He reserved depending on the location
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Uti won't blink twice.. Melvin was forming perfect gentle man.. But I know he was dying inside!
hahahahaha maybe melvin has a special lady or he knows he will get ladies that are more beautiful than dillish because he is famous and handsome.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by torgbe(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: yeah, we can pull out and if endemol uses ghana's name in the game, then they will be sued.
lol,even though Kacey doesn't look entertaining let's wait for the show to begin before u guys start bad mouthing the guy.

I don't expect much from him though. hoping for the worse but expecting the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamrockyofficial(m): 10:43pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: hahahahaha maybe melvin has a special lady or he knows he will get ladies that are more beautiful than dillish because he is famous and handsome.

Lol.. No girl is the same.. They r all unique. So if he could not hit it he is a sorry ass.. Now I doubt he will ever get that chance. U know a way I could hack into big brother server. I want to change that gh contestant and get in myself!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
torgbe: lol,even though Kacey doesn't look entertaining let's wait for the show to begin before u guys start bad mouthing the guy.

I don't expect much from him though. hoping for the worse but expecting the best.
true dat, everyone deserves a chance and so does kacey. We will surely support him.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Lol.. No girl is the same.. They r all unique. So if he could not hit it he is a sorry ass.. Now I doubt he will ever get that chance. U know a way I could hack into big brother server. I want to change that gh contestant and get in myself!
hahahahahaha just give kacey a chance u myt like him. Remember sulu?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamrockyofficial(m): 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: hahahahahaha just give kacey a chance u myt like him. Remember sulu?

Yea I remember sulu.. But u see what put me off abt this guy He is MARRIED!
To top it up with his dull looks sigh!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Yea I remember sulu.. But u see what put me off abt this guy He is MARRIED!
To top it up with his dull looks sigh!
i dont understand biggie at all oo. Why a married man? Maybe he wants kacey out early.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamrockyofficial(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
mrham03: i dont understand biggie at all oo. Why a married man? Maybe he wants kacey out early.

Its all a set up..well I do hope they prove me wrong
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
iamrockyofficial:

Its all a set up..well I do hope they prove me wrong
i hope kacey's wife doesnt divorce him after the show.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:45pm On Sep 23, 2014
After wat I watched frm d past season mehnnnn I'm nt goin to say anythn until dey all enta d house because trust me dey wil surprise us,remember bev our rep hw pple hated her at d initial stage cos of d way she talksbt she gt to d final.,huddah came wit her effizy nd she gt kicked out nd sum pple wishd she stayed a little longer,is it oneal dt wz calm at d iniitial stage too bt all of a sudden evry1 wntd him out,so I'l say let dem gt in first den we go sabi who come to chop bb food or who dey aim fr d cash,as for d ghana dude he jst might suprise us bt nothin lik romance fr him ohhh else divorce dey wait am.
@som I see u oh hwfa na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:37am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: u know most female reps from naija have strong characters so if this one is weak she myt not survive. For ur nxt rep, u myt get a person who looks like alusa. Hahahahahaha naija no dey carry last.
we'll see...at least the first one isn't disappointing
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43am On Sep 24, 2014
Safarigirl, criticizing other reps when you are yet to see yours..... undecided undecided no wonder everybody hates us cry

Since when did looks become a factor in Winning BBA, Karen won, didn't she undecided

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2014
Am not sure I'd watch dis BBA sef...

I'd pop in once in a while to cook trouble...

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Kevin was as short as the joystick of a pygmie... but he still won undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.