Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,858 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258402 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 24, 2014
When dis thread hits frontpage and the moralists of Nairaland start preaching about how indecent and unreasonable watching BBA is, I go show

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by osystein(m): 1:37am On Sep 24, 2014
GHKWAME1: hmmm! are you done posting those Bank of Ghana pics? anyways sha! I dey gidiga

ain't you confusing him with Rossike.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: okay...it's working in SA, but I don't think it's working in Nigeria, you know our own is special since Season 2...there's this process you have to follow to activate the channel and all that. We didn't have it this year, so things are hazy still, hope the channel works on Sunday

Oh ok, I didn't know about that. Well, all the best.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: wow kwesi is actually the name of a person born on sunday. Its very similar with the words u mentioned. Xhosa is the tribe of the great nelson mandela and their people are based in cape town right? I love the idea of you being my tour guide if i come to S.A. And its not south africans fault if they dont travel, just watching south africans tourist site in a documentary is enough to make u satisfied.

Yeah, we're found in Cape Town too, but our homelands are in the Eastern Cape ie.Port Elizabeth, East London etc. We're the 2nd largest group after the Zulu people, so you will find us everywhere, really. Yes, Mandela is ours lol & so are the likes of Thabo Mbeki, Walter Sisulu, O.R Tambo, Chris Hani etc. Active bunch.

I'd love to know more about Ghanaian tribes, but I don't want to derail this thread lol. Is there a Ghanaian forum I can go to that discusses culture etc?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 7:04am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Yeah, we're found in Cape Town too, but our homelands are in the Eastern Cape ie.Port Elizabeth, East London etc. We're the 2nd largest group after the Zulu people, so you will find us everywhere, really. Yes, Mandela is ours lol & so are the likes of Thabo Mbeki, Walter Sisulu, O.R Tambo, Chris Hani etc. Active bunch.

I'd love to know more about Ghanaian tribes, but I don't want to derail this thread lol. Is there a Ghanaian forum I can go to that discusses culture etc?
i will search for a ghanaian forum for u., and its been getting to u and more about S.A too.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 7:06am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: we'll see...at least the first one isn't disappointing
but seriously why were so many naija fans claiming they were cheated lastyear?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: i will search for a ghanaian forum for u., and its been getting to u and more about S.A too.

Thank you. You can private message me the details or we will be reminded that this is not cedi or rand land lol.

Good morning Naija ooo cheesy Where's the rest of the reps? I hope the South African team is cute, btw, or I'll have a hard time getting excited about them. This Angelo dude & the Koketso chick in The Chase are not doing it for me. Both are fugly.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Thank you. You can private message me the details or we will be reminded that this is not cedi or rand land lol.

Good morning Naija ooo cheesy Where's the rest of the reps? I hope the South African team is cute, btw, or I'll have a hard time getting excited about them. This Angelo dude & the Koketso chick in The Chase are not doing it for me. Both are fugly.
okay i will p.m u with details about ghana's hottest forum. About your reps last year, they werent bad, lol, angelo the rastaman was nice and a great dancer too while koketso was a true african beauty, she was very elegant and had the best manners. I hope ur reps are the ish this year. May be u myt get another keagan and babz.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: okay i will p.m u with details about ghana's hottest forum. About your reps last year, they werent bad, lol, angelo the rastaman was nice and a great dancer too while koketso was a true african beauty, she was very elegant and had the best manners. I hope ur reps are the ish this year. May be u myt get another keagan and babz.

I'm not feeling Koketso & Angelo at all. So, you think she was a beauty? LMAO. I don't see it at all. All I see is teeth lol.

As for her mannerism on the show, it was all for show in my opinion. I could be wrong, though. S.A women, the majority, are on the wild side. Maybe she is an exception or a great actress. I feel like she was not being her true self on the show because of the cameras, but I bet she is a completely different person in person. I know my country women lol, some have questionable morals. I'm glad she didn't embarrass us on camera, though.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 24, 2014
By "wild" I don't mean slutty, btw, I mean, most are without inhibitions. Free spirits. Down for whatever types. The fact that she couldn't even kiss the guy on camera just screams phony or a lot of self-control to me. It's only a kiss! Lawd! What a bore. I hope they bring interesting characters this time around. Not lewd & disgusting folks like the ones in BB Mzansi though lol. Eish, South Africans are embarrassing sometimes.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I'm not feeling Koketso & Angelo at all. So, you think she was a beauty? LMAO. I don't see it at all. All I see is teeth lol.

As for her mannerism on the show, it was all for show in my opinion. I could be wrong, though. S.A women, the majority, are on the wild side. Maybe she is an exception or a great actress. I feel like she was not being her true self on the show because of the cameras, but I bet she is a completely different person in person. I know my country women lol, some have questionable morals. I'm glad she didn't embarrass us on camera, though.
i know s.a women are wild and koketso myt be a bit wild but her mannerism was part of her strategy since it was a game. So which lady impressed u the most last year?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by RoyalPearl(f): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2014
I am sorry to say this but the Ghana guy will be the first to go. He is so damn annoying. I watched the videos and his voice undecided, he sounds like a lady. Smdh when will they choose nice reps to represent us.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: i know s.a women are wild and koketso myt be a bit wild but her mannerism was part of her strategy since it was a game. So which lady impressed u the most last year?

I liked Natasha, Annabel, Cleo, Betty & the Ghanaian lady. I forgot the Ghanaian lady's name but she reminded me of Kelly Khumalo, facially. She had zero personality though.

I don't get the obsession people have with Dellish. She's uninteresting as far as I'm concerned. Oh well. Each to their own I guess.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by irishCream: 9:09am On Sep 24, 2014
Following...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 9:12am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I liked Natasha, Annabel, Cleo, Betty & the Ghanaian lady. I forgot the Ghanaian lady's name but she reminded me of Kelly Khumalo, facially. She had zero personality though.

I don't get the obsession people have with Dellish. She's uninteresting as far as I'm concerned. Oh well. Each to their own I guess.
Selly, one foolish ghanaian girl

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 9:13am On Sep 24, 2014
iamord:

My best ghanaian acts remain sammy and pokellos guy. What's his name again?
my best ghanaians are alex and confidence. Selly and elites are both cows
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Who chose the reps?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
RoyalPearl: I am sorry to say this but the Ghana guy will be the first to go. He is so damn annoying. I watched the videos and his voice undecided, he sounds like a lady. Smdh when will they choose nice reps to represent us.
lol, hahahahahaha, lets just give him a chance to prove us wrong coz first week eviction is not gud at all oo.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:21am On Sep 24, 2014
njokusboy: Safarigirl, criticizing other reps when you are yet to see yours..... undecided undecided no wonder everybody hates us cry

Since when did looks become a factor in Winning BBA, Karen won, didn't she undecided
criticising reps is for everyone. You should see the way South Africans were running Lilian down on the facebook page when they haven't seen even one of their reps either. South Africans called Zimbabwe's rep ugly and Naimiba's rep is supposed to be a gay fashion designer, criticising the reps makes the show fun

Anybody who won in Karen and Keagan's set I don't care for because those were the worst BBA contestants (especially Karen's- boring lot).....I don talk am, I don't see much promise in Kaycey, na Bea get hope pass.

And whether we criticise or not, others will still criticise our own, so I'll rather criticise smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:25am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

lol, if there was, they wouldn't be here jumping on our posts everytime......or maybe there is, but they're not interested in it grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 24, 2014
meforyou1: Selly, one foolish ghanaian girl

LOL! Yeah her, she had wicked dance moves though & a nice butt cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Natasha a.k.a mama africa, sorry for what selly did to koketso. For the dillish, her beauty drove nigerians crazy, they even dreamt of her being melvin's wife. Infact they helped her win it. Even though dillish was a flirt one thing i liked about her was how she was decent in the haus, she didnt do those silly things other ladies did. My favourite was my in-law pokelo
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:29am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol, if there was, they wouldn't be here jumping on our posts everytime......or maybe there is, but they're not interested in it grin
u get mouth oo. Your obsession about ghana is beyond understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Aranaa: Who chose the reps?
they were chosen by big brother and endemol. They were chosen in S.A not Ghana.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
irishCream: Following...

Oya shift for me babe...

It obvious this yr gonna be hot

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:34am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: u get mouth oo. Your obsession about ghana is beyond understanding.
so says the ghanaian on a Nigerian forum grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: Natasha a.k.a mama africa, sorry for what selly did to koketso. For the dillish, her beauty drove nigerians crazy, they even dreamt of her being melvin's wife. Infact they helped her win it. Even though dillish was a flirt one thing i liked about her was how she was decent in the haus, she didnt do those silly things other ladies did. My favourite was my in-law pokelo
thank you for being Nigeria's mouth piece on all things BBA, we won't say you're obsessed though, you're just very attentive to everything Nigerians said on BBA enough to explain all of our thoughts and actions grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: so says the ghanaian on a Nigerian forum grin
your love for ghana is truely amazing i must say. Dont worry eh, i will find u one fresh ghanaian brother to marry. Okay miss law student. Lol

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol, if there was, they wouldn't be here jumping on our posts everytime......or maybe there is, but they're not interested in it grin

You think it's about that though? I doubt it. I think it has more to do with honor. If someone is saying bad & inaccurate things about your country, the 1st instinct is to set them straight. It's not about which place is more interesting etc. Most of them here don't even post much unless there's an attack on their country. I get it. I'm banned on the foreign affairs section of this site for defending my country against one very rude Nigerian guy. I'll do it again in a heartbeat because no sane person is going to sit with at thumb up their arse while someone else is busy talking rubbish about one's beloved country or people.

This site is not bad though, it has interesting characters & some of us are here to learn about different people/cultures. It is bad when people who aren't Nigerians take part in some discussions here? See, I don't get why some people here always remind foreigners that this is a Nigerian forum when not all the discussions are about Nigeria or Nigerians. It's as if we are from another planet the way some of you treat us here. Constant reminders that we don't belong here etc. Hmmm...makes one wonder.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:49am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: your love for ghana is truely amazing i must say. Dont worry eh, i will find u one fresh ghanaian brother to marry. Okay miss law student. Lol
there are no fresh Ghanaians- so says Elikem and I believe him.

Now you're ribbing me, if I start with Ghana dem go say I dey find trouble.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: thank you for being Nigeria's mouth piece on all things BBA, we won't say you're obsessed though, you're just very attentive to everything Nigerians said on BBA enough to explain all of our thoughts and actions grin
am just stating obvious facts. Miss law student.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You think it's about that though? I doubt it. I think it has more to do with honor. If someone is saying bad & inaccurate things about your country, the 1st instinct is to set them straight. It's not about which place is more interesting etc. Most of them here don't even post much unless there's an attack on their country. I get it. I'm banned on the foreign affairs section of this site for defending my country against one very rude Nigerian guy. I'll do it again in a heartbeat because no sane person is going to sit with at thumb up their arse while someone else is busy talking rubbish about one's beloved country or people.

This site is not bad though, it has interesting characters & some of us are here to learn about different people/cultures. It is bad when people who aren't Nigerians take part in some discussions here? See, I don't get why some people here always remind foreigners that this is a Nigerian forum when not all the discussions are about Nigeria or Nigerians. It's as if we are from another planet the way some of you treat us here. Constant reminders that we don't belong here etc. Hmmm...makes one wonder.
lol...at least our attacks stop on the internet, South Africans can kill Nigerians who live in SA.

Trust me, there's nothing any Nigerian is saying about SA that Nigerians haven't said to Nigerians, we attack ourselves just as hard, it's all for laughs. Nigerians get called names on SA forums as well (boko haram, 419, drugs, ebola) we've heard it all and it's better to laugh it off.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.