Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,238 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258673 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: there are no fresh Ghanaians- so says Elikem and I believe him.

Now you're ribbing me, if I start with Ghana dem go say I dey find trouble.
stop playing hard to get and accept my offer. We know we ghanaian niggas are fresh. Remember keita, kweku t, van vicker, john dumelo, me, ooxygen, jiggaman, petrodollar 3?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: Natasha a.k.a mama africa, sorry for what selly did to koketso. For the dillish, her beauty drove nigerians crazy, they even dreamt of her being melvin's wife. Infact they helped her win it. Even though dillish was a flirt one thing i liked about her was how she was decent in the haus, she didnt do those silly things other ladies did. My favourite was my in-law pokelo

I don't & didn't like Koketso, so good for Selli. No apologies. Natasha kept it real imo. I dislike fake people. I liked when she said she's not English. Proud moment there lol.

I didn't know that Naija peeps felt so much about Dillish. Interesting. Melvin was cool beans. Cute too. Dillish....bleh.

Pokello is the Zim chick, right? I'm not a fan of hers. Some Zim peeps are kind of fake & show-offs...she came across as such with that "I'm a queen of swag" bs. I lived with them here, so I know them well. They are the type that thinks frying chicken = swag, 5 star living etc. Weird people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol...at least our attacks stop on the internet, South Africans can kill Nigerians who live in SA.

Trust me, there's nothing any Nigerian is saying about SA that Nigerians haven't said to Nigerians, we attack ourselves just as hard, it's all for laughs. Nigerians get called names on SA forums as well (boko haram, 419, drugs, ebola) we've heard it all and it's better to laugh it off.

You're right, but not all South Africans took part in the xenophobic attacks. As a matter of fact, there are many South African chick married to or dating Nigerian men. So, not all of us are into stupidity. It's unfair that we get painted with the same xenophobic/HIV brush when we come here. And if Nigerians get called names elsewhere, then your beef is with that particular group of South Africans. Why drag us all into something we took no part in?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: they were chosen by big brother and endemol. They were chosen in S.A not Ghana.
okay I see thanks.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2014
Another 3 housemates guys:

Mr. 256. From Malawi (23)

Macky from Zambia (29) chai! This guy wowo no be here

Mira from Mozambique (21)- pretty smile
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

You're right, but not all South Africans took part in the xenophobic attacks. As a matter of fact, there are many South African chick married to or dating Nigerian men. So, not all of us are into stupidity. It's unfair that we get painted with the same xenophobic/HIV brush when we come here. And if Nigerians get called names elsewhere, then your beef is with that particular group of South Africans. Why drag us all into something we took no part in?
not all Nigerians are involved in fraud, but nobody exempts we who aren't. Not all parts of Nigeria is plagued with Boko haram insurgency but they use it against us.

Just laugh it off, don't take life. Or those who yab you seriously, Nigerians will yab you guys then come tell us how our ladies are nothing next to yours grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2014
I am watching the highlights it "the chase", and I can and will never understand why and how dillish won it, there is no difference between dillish, maria, motamma, the were all behaving like school girls, how did barbie namibia ever win that money?.. naija we mess up sha, we practical took away that money from Melvin and gave it to barbie Namibia "free of charge" through our sentimental voting for beauty. I love dillish, she is beautifulll, but no! she did not deserve it.

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: not all Nigerians are involved in fraud, but nobody exempts we who aren't. Not all parts of Nigeria is plagued with Boko haram insurgency but they use it against us.

Just laugh it off, don't take life. Or those who yab you seriously, Nigerians will yab you guys then come tell us how our ladies are nothing next to yours grin

What does "yab" mean? I'm learning a lot of Pidgin here ooo cheesy

Anyway, today is Heritage Day here & since I can't post on the foreign affairs section, I'll steal a bit of space here by posting a pic of my people, the Xhosa. Wish I could invite all of you to a braai (bbq) I'll be hosting at my place this evening. Happy Heritage Day Naija. I see some Nigerians here wearing traditional gear. Awesomeness cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: stop playing hard to get and accept my offer. We know we ghanaian niggas are fresh. Remember keita, kweku t, van vicker, john dumelo, me, ooxygen, jiggaman, petrodollar 3?
hahaha, the only fresh nigga in Ghana is Chris Attoh and he's ttaken, the resst of you are..... lipsrsealed
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2014
meforyou1: my best ghanaians are alex and confidence. Selly and elites are both cows

Hmm.. I don't think I was consistent with the alex and confidence tho. And selly was just there.. But she could have gone far! Sulu tripping for her put me off!

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Dannyxy: I am watching the highlights it "the chase", and I can and will never understand why and how dillish won it, there is no difference between dillish, maria, motamma, the were all behaving like school girls, how did barbie namibia ever win that money?.. naija we mess up sha, we practical took away that money from Melvin and gave it to barbie Namibia "free of charge" through our sentimental voting for beauty. I love dillish, she is beautifulll, but no! she did not deserve it.

what's gone is gone. Just don't repeat the mistake, though knowing Nigerians and their need to appear 'unbiased' they'll still abandon our reps this year for some other person
LaBellaMafiaZA:
What does "yab" mean? I'm learning a lot of Pidgin here ooo cheesy
Anyway, today is Heritage Day here & since I can't post on the foreign affairs section, I'll steal a bit of space here by posting a pic of my people, the Xhosa. Wish I could invite all of you to a braai (bbq) I'll be hosting at my place this evening. Happy Heritage Day Naija. I see some Nigerians here wearing traditional gear. Awesomeness cheesy
'Yab' means to rib someone or tease the person.

Happy Heritage day to you as well cheesy
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha, the only fresh nigga in Ghana is Chris Attoh and he's ttaken, the resst of you are..... lipsrsealed

Arrggh! That is an insult to the plentiful handsome men in ghana. Cos there are many that are handsome than attoh. Am not even talking about half caste .. Come out of your zone and see for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Another 3 housemates guys:

Not moved yet
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: what's gone is gone. Just don't repeat the mistake, though knowing Nigerians and their need to appear 'unbiased' they'll still abandon our reps this year for some other person

'Yab' means to rib someone or tease the person.

Happy Heritage day to you as well cheesy

Thanks cheesy I'm going to use yab to one of my Naija peeps. They will be shocked. Hahaha. Lastly, what does "vex" mean? I'm loving the Pidgin, I can even understand it now but some words I still don't understand. Thanks in advance. You're friendly btw. Usually, I prefer Naija men over the females. The men are friendlier.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2014
Watching bba highlights(repeats) on 198 now and to be honest melvin is too soft hearted..and btw if you are in naija i think you need to contact dstv to activate the channel for you, cos i did on twitter and my 198 is now showing.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: what's gone is gone. Just don't repeat the mistake, though knowing Nigerians and their need to appear 'unbiased' they'll still abandon our reps this year for some other person

'
I will support both rep, if they like they should say I am bias, wetin concern me.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:10am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Thanks cheesy I'm going to use yab to one of my Naija peeps. They will be shocked. Hahaha. Lastly, what does "vex" mean? I'm loving the Pidgin, I can even understand it now but some words I still don't understand. Thanks in advance. You're friendly btw. Usually, I prefer Naija men over the females. The men are friendlier.

lolz.... 'vex' means when sum1 gets u angry...
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: Another 3 housemates guys:

d mozambique babe nd malawi dude fine shaaaaa wink

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 11:14am On Sep 24, 2014
njokusboy: Kevin was as short as the joystick of a pygmie... but he still won undecided
u wuuuked..... guy hw fa
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:15am On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

vex means to be angry eg:

Wetin that guy talk dey vex me: what that guy said is making me angry
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2014
sophiangel: Watching bba highlights(repeats) on 198 now and to be honest melvin is too soft hearted..and btw if you are in naija i think you need to contact dstv to activate the channel for you, cos i did on twitter and my 198 is now showing.
thanks. What's the twitter handle?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2014
iamord:

Not moved yet
azzin you never see pesin wey shack you for brain?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Aitee1: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2014
Zulu should just stop before I die of laugh over here

The way he talks tho...

cheesy cheesy cheesy

With that his funny butts grin grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:53am On Sep 24, 2014
Meanwhile, this is what the inside of the new house looks like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 11:58am On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: azzin you never see pesin wey shack you for brain?

Yeah *sad face*. They don't look like movers and shakers. Well we don't judge a book by its covers . I hope they prove me wrong in the house
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: vex means to be angry eg:

Wetin that guy talk dey vex me: what that guy said is making me angry

They weather today dey vex me ooo cheesy LMAO. Nice one. Thanks, girlfriend.

5 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
waxdude:

lolz.... 'vex' means when sum1 gets u angry...

cheesy Thank you too, oga.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2014
iamord:

Yeah *sad face*. They don't look like movers and shakers. Well we don't judge a book by its covers . I hope they prove me wrong in the house
true that, we'll see all they have to offer within the first 2 days.

Lotta ugly guys this year, like all the ugly guys they left behind last season decided to crash in this season grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2014
I can't wait to see the Namibians, Namibian ladies are very pretty, since I have been watching bba, I have never seen an ugly Namibian lady.

lastly, Namibian ladies always crushing Nigerian guys since 1900, in fact southern African ladies always crushing on naija guys since like forever. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by iamord(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: true that, we'll see all they have to offer within the first 2 days.

Lotta ugly guys this year, like all the ugly guys they left behind last season decided to crash in this season grin

Lol! Swear down! I wish I was in the house .. They don't look like they pose a threat to me and my plans wink

If it were in the year of bolt, nando biguesas, bimp, bassey,elikem, melvin ..ehen!!
Not forgetting the chics that rocked that season!
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: true that, we'll see all they have to offer within the first 2 days.

I'm sure the nigerian contestant if he's male won't disappoint.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
vdGeist:

I'm sure the nigerian contestant if he's male won't disappoint.
yeah, the ugliest Nigerian male rep was Bayo. Nigerian men don't disappoint on BBA

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.