Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,175 members, 7,835,921 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2258438 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
iamord:

Lol! Swear down! I wish I was in the house .. They don't look like they pose a threat to me and my plans wink

If it were in the year of bolt, nando biguesas, bimp, bassey,elikem, melvin ..ehen!!
Not forgetting the chics that rocked that season!
azzin. Last year had too many fine boys, twas an overload
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dannyxy: I can't wait to see the Namibians, Namibian ladies are very pretty, since I have been watching bba, I have never seen an ugly Namibian lady.

lastly, Namibian ladies always crushing Nigerian guys since 1900, in fact southern African ladies always crushing on naija guys since like forever. grin

Wetin this one saying cheesy? We crush on the cute ones ONLY. Ugly ones get no love. I think it's the accents & body structure. West African men as a whole have sexy accents & amazing bodies. Some are even bootylicious. LMAO. Our guys have slight built or are fat...not very attractive to some. West African men on the other hand have strong looking bodies tongue Most women want to feel petite next to their man. It's a security thing. Noone wants a tiny dude the size of the guy on a wedding cake. It's a turn-off.

Btw, the greatest body I have ever seen was on a guy from Cameroon. Mama mia! He was like a tall glass of dark chocolate, I wanted to snack on him. LMAO.
Dannyxy: I can't wait to see the Namibians, Namibian ladies are very pretty, since I have been watching bba, I have never seen an ugly Namibian lady.

lastly, Namibian ladies always crushing Nigerian guys since 1900, in fact southern African ladies always crushing on naija guys since like forever. grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

cheesy Thank you too, oga.
uwc smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2014
waxdude:
uwc smiley

"uwc" ?

I'm not getting it.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 1:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

"uwc" ?

I'm not getting it.
'uwc'- u(you) welcome(wc)
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: 'uwc'- u(you) welcome(wc)

Oops.

Please tell me, how do I delete posts on this site?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Oops.

Please tell me, how do I delete posts on this site?
lol, you can't delete anything, you can only modify posts
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol, you can't delete anything, you can only modify posts

sad
I better watch what I say next time then.

3 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol, if there was, they wouldn't be here jumping on our posts everytime......or maybe there is, but they're not interested in it grin

How many Ghanaians do u see on nairaland and how many of us take part in threads unrelated to Ghana. Tall act like nairaland is Twitter or facebook where people can't resist. We come here to keep you guys in check since you can't keep our name out of your mouth.

I won't derail this thread. So this is a warning shot Safari.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 2:40pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: there are no fresh Ghanaians- so says Elikem and I believe him.

Now you're ribbing me, if I start with Ghana dem go say I dey find trouble.

Of course if I am understanding of fresh is correct then there are more fresh people in nigeria than Ghana. Most nigerians guys and girls are loose.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: lol...at least our attacks stop on the internet, South Africans can kill Nigerians who live in SA.

Trust me, there's nothing any Nigerian is saying about SA that Nigerians haven't said to Nigerians, we attack ourselves just as hard, it's all for laughs. Nigerians get called names on SA forums as well (boko haram, 419, drugs, ebola) we've heard it all and it's better to laugh it off.

I agree that you guys attack each other just as hard and you will still find a way to blame Ghana for your tribal war. On nairaland anything negative said about nigeria, Ghanains are blame for it.

I disagree nigerians claim they are funny people but all I see is whining and bitching. See they hate us, I told you Ghanaians hate us, I told you South Africa hate us. They are jealous of us because we are taking their women, yet Yall say the same things we say during your tribal e wars.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 2:47pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha, the only fresh nigga in Ghana is Chris Attoh and he's ttaken, the resst of you are..... lipsrsealed
hahahahaha, we have alot chris attoh's over here so dont worry. Just name the person and i will connect you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by sophiangel(f): 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: thanks. What's the twitter handle?
You are welcome,there handle is @DstvNg

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: hahaha, the only fresh nigga in Ghana is Chris Attoh and he's ttaken, the resst of you are..... lipsrsealed

Chris attoh is not even a fresh face. Check Ghana movies and you will constantly see fresh faces.

Who is the fresh face in nigeria, I can't think of one? Our ladies kill you sexiness and our guys also smash you.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Chris attoh is not even a fresh face. Check Ghana movies and you will constantly see fresh faces.

Who is the fresh face in nigeria, I can't think of one? Our ladies kill you sexiness and our guys also smash you.
yeah, whatever makes you sleep well at night grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 3:23pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

I don't & didn't like Koketso, so good for Selli. No apologies. Natasha kept it real imo. I dislike fake people. I liked when she said she's not English. Proud moment there lol.

I didn't know that Naija peeps felt so much about Dillish. Interesting. Melvin was cool beans. Cute too. Dillish....bleh.

Pokello is the Zim chick, right? I'm not a fan of hers. Some Zim peeps are kind of fake & show-offs...she came across as such with that "I'm a queen of swag" bs. I lived with them here, so I know them well. They are the type that thinks frying chicken = swag, 5 star living etc. Weird people.
is there a problem betweem s.a peeps and zimbos? Trust me nigeria were obsessed with dillish, they voted for her more than their rep beverly.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: is there a problem betweem s.a peeps and zimbos? Trust me nigeria were obsessed with dillish, they voted for her more than their rep beverly.
oh, is there a problem between naija peeps and ghanaians? What do you think?

Nigerians voted Elikem over Melvin sef, so what does that imply? If ever Bev came up, you think Dillish would see naija's votes?
Some Nigerians voted for Cleo during the finals sef, we have a lot of 'unbiased' people here who like to share votes smiley

LabellamaffiaZA, please ignore whatever this fellow tells you about Nigeria, dunno why he's forming mouthpiece.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 3:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: oh, is there a problem between naija peeps and ghanaians? What do you think?

Nigerians voted Elikem over Melvin sef, so what does that imply? If ever Bev came up, you think Dillish would see naija's votes?
Some Nigerians voted for Cleo during the finals sef, we have a lot of 'unbiased' people here who like to share votes smiley

LabellamaffiaZA, please ignore whatever this fellow tells you about Nigeria, dunno why he's forming mouthpiece.
hahahaha miss law student, am just speaking the truth, i know nigeria voted for selly and elikem but u also neglected beverly and chose dillish. Isnt that true?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: oh, is there a problem between naija peeps and ghanaians? What do you think?

Hey. Saw ur mention and that of SOM's when I used this moniker to search for my other redundant accts mentions.

Why you dey even waste your time explain that dillish issue sef when you know say some people will not listen to the truth but rather embrace some fabricated fallacy cooked from the bottomless pit of hell by no other than the devil himself?

Shey na 5th E go start? No qualms, till then.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ksslib:
Hey. Saw ur mention and that of SOM's when I used this moniker to search for my other redundant accts mentions.

Why you dey even waste your time explain that dillish issue sef when you know say some people will not listen to the truth but rather embrace some fabricated fallacy cooked from the bottomless pit of hell by no other than the devil himself?

we dey wait in earnest. At least ddem give us fine girl...

I no go even answer the guy again, make e just dey yarn anything wey sweet am, no be small lies from the devil grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: is there a problem betweem s.a peeps and zimbos? Trust me nigeria were obsessed with dillish, they voted for her more than their rep beverly.

No, no beef with Zim, we just value different things. Most of them when they come here, they feel like they have something to prove. Hence you'll often hear them talking about going to KFC, McDonald etc. They have food issues imo. Shrugs.

lol @ the obsession with Dillish. I still can't believe it. She's pretty alright, but nothing to obsess about. Now it's as if they aren't used to seeing pretty wimminz tongue

Beverly is not that good looking without makeup, so in a way I get why they voted for a prettier girl.

I'm watching the re-runs, big brother's voice is getting on nerves. He has an annoying voice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 24, 2014

Oh, ok. You guys don't have to argue about this though. It's history now.

Let's save the fighting for the upcoming game cheesy

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by waxdude: 4:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

How many Ghanaians do u see on nairaland and how many of us take part in threads unrelated to Ghana. Tall act like nairaland is Twitter or facebook where people can't resist. We come here to keep you guys in check since you can't keep our name out of your mouth.

I won't derail this thread. So this is a warning shot Safari.
I guess dts where ur getting to...(derailing) ...chill bro

@safarigirl.....girl chill....make show start grin

Ksslib:
Mi guy u don show...I hail oh
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Oh, ok. You guys don't have to argue about this though. It's history now.

Let's save the fighting for the upcoming game cheesy
oh I've dropped it. I don't think he has though the way he keeps bringing it up....it's not like Ghana won the show grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: oh I've dropped it. I don't think he has though the way he keeps bringing it up....it's not like Ghana won the show grin

How many games have Naija won? It's not a shade, just curious. I'm still new on this BBA thing. Did my Ghana win any games cheesy?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: we dey wait in earnest. At least ddem give us fine girl...

I no go even answer the guy again, make e just dey yarn anything wey sweet am, no be small lies from the devil grin
Yes she fine. Not like the other weird Mc look alikes.

I tire o. E dey vex me when people dey dey permutate and combine abi na combinate the issue to a different angle as if some of us no watch am. No wahala na, two can play the game. Make the show start first. grin

For the main time, make I go update my vocabulary, it might come in handy for witty rebuttals.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by O0XYGEN: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2014
So why is Ghana mentioned in almost all the comments on this thread.Is BBA a Ghana thing? or all of you here are Ghanaians? I just don't get you people.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 4:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
waxdude:

Mi guy u don show...I hail oh

Bros. I dey hail too oh. Your boys loyal.

I just dey pass sha. smiley
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

How many games have Naija won? It's not a shade, just curious. I'm still new on this BBA thing. Did my Ghana win any games cheesy?
8 shows so far.

Nigeria won 3- Seasons 4,5,6
SA won 1- Season 7
Namibia won 1- Season 8
Zambia won 1- Season 1
Tanzania won 1- Season 2
Angola won 1- Season 3

Ghana won Head of House grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: So why is Ghana mentioned in almost all the comments on this thread.Is BBA a Ghana thing? or all of you here are Ghanaians? I just don't get you people.
ah ah, Oga, you don change moniker again? E no go better for those mods wey dey ban you grin

Ghana is mentioned because there are Ghanaians on this thread
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: 8 shows so far.

Nigeria won 3- Seasons 4,5,6
SA won 1- Season 7
Namibia won 1- Season 8
Zambia won 1- Season 1
Tanzania won 1- Season 2
Angola won 1- Season 3

Ghana won Head of House grin

Don't crack me up lol. Naija are the big brother giants so far. Nice.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ksslib:
Yes she fine. Not like the other weird Mc look alikes.

I tire o. E dey vex me when people dey dey permutate and combine abi na combinate the issue to a different angle as if some of us no watch am. No wahala na, two can play the game. Make the show start first. grin

For the main time, make I go update my vocabulary, it might come in handy for witty rebuttals.
update wella o...these our noisy neighbours don boku for here so we gats get many cartridges grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.