Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread - TV/Movies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread (2263920 Views)

Tanzania's Idris Wins Big Brother Africa Hotshots [photos] / Big Brother Africa Stargame; Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread) Is Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1358) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2014
Hey!

Mi bro @Kizzo, which levos nau?

O boy show don dey start again....and we full ground remain

@Safi baby.... make u nor talk too much wit this peepo. Make u allow d main show start first, and we go know who be who.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Don't crack me up lol. Naija are the big brother giants so far. Nice.
we are. Even those non-Nigerians who won did so with the backing of Nigeria.

Ricco from season 3, Keagan from season 7 and Dillish from season 8...twas only the first two seasons that had winners we didn't care for....

But lemme not brag before some people start foaming from the mouth here grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by O0XYGEN: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: ah ah, Oga, you don change moniker again? E no go better for those mods wey dey ban you grin

Ghana is mentioned because there are Ghanaians on this thread
You are the one mentioning Ghana's name in almost all the comments uve made.Why are you sooo obsessed with Ghana? Is Ghana the only country you know?

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2014
russello: Hey!

@Safi baby.... make u nor talk too much wit this peepo. Make u allow d main show start first, and we go know who be who.
make I relax sha.

We go know who to support when show start wink
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by safarigirl(f): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: You are the one mentioning Ghana's name in almost all the comments uve made.Why are you sooo obsessed with Ghana? Is Ghana the only country you know?
hahahahahahahahahahahaha...okay
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: we are. Even those non-Nigerians who won did so with the backing of Nigeria.

Ricco from season 3, Keagan from season 7 and Dillish from season 8...twas only the first two seasons that had winners we didn't care for....

But lemme not brag before some people start foaming from the mouth here grin

grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

No, no beef with Zim, we just value different things. Most of them when they come here, they feel like they have something to prove. Hence you'll often hear them talking about going to KFC, McDonald etc. They have food issues imo. Shrugs.

lol @ the obsession with Dillish. I still can't believe it. She's pretty alright, but nothing to obsess about. Now it's as if they aren't used to seeing pretty wimminz tongue

Beverly is not that good looking without makeup, so in a way I get why they voted for a prettier girl.

I'm watching the re-runs, big brother's voice is getting on nerves. He has an annoying voice.
lol, i really like biggy's voice, i hope to hear more this season. and i wish to see 2 beautiful s.a ladies this season and i hope u contest next season.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by russello: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2014
O0XYGEN: You are the one mentioning Ghana's name in almost all the comments uve made.Why are you sooo obsessed with Ghana? Is Ghana the only country you know?

I'm sure you didn't see the other guy mentioning Nigeria, Dillish, and Beverly in his posts?
Or may be he is a clone of @safarigirl

For crying out loud, this is BBA! Every country name represented is expected to be made mention of.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: lol, i really like biggy's voice, i hope to hear more this season. and i wish to see 2 beautiful s.a ladies this season and i hope u contest next season.

Maybe I'll get used to the voice with time. For now...GRRR. I'd be voted out 1st on BB lol. I'm an introvert. It's more fun playing peeping tom @ the housemates grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 4:49pm On Sep 24, 2014
boss, i dont understand her. She even wakes up from her dream When ghana is mentioned she is obsessed with Ghana but she doesnt even know it.

2 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Chris attoh is not even a fresh face. Check Ghana movies and you will constantly see fresh faces.

Who is the fresh face in nigeria, I can't think of one? Our ladies kill you sexiness and our guys also smash you.
Why can't u be reasonable for once?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2014
sharap. Go to Ghana forum and make noise. Nobody is interested in what u have to say here
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2014
ghanaians are backstabbers eg kaita, Selly and elikem the useless tailor
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Guykhena(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2014
meforyou1: ghanaians are backstabbers eg kaita, Selly and elikem the useless tailor

Hurtful but 98% accurate grin

4 Likes

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by mrham03(m): 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Maybe I'll get used to the voice with time. For now...GRRR. I'd be voted out 1st on BB lol. I'm an introvert. It's more fun playing peeping tom @ the housemates grin
hahahaha, dont worry, i will support u when u enter the big brother house. Its really great to be a peeping tom @ haus mates. Lol but i think being in haus for that long is quiet boring.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: update wella o...these our noisy neighbours don boku for here so we gats get many cartridges grin
My arsenal dey stocked with military grade machineries wey fit level a small town the size of Lagos.

I gat no P with them sha. Na just BBA back for we reps men go supply. When game finish, everyhody go shake hands, lick wounds then waka. grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2014
russello: Hey!

eugene tamuno ugochukwu akpors I just dey ma guy.

How ur side?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by O0XYGEN: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2014
meforyou1: sharap. Go to Ghana forum and make noise. Nobody is interested in what u have to say here
You aint interested but you quoted me? Hollow head nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2014
mrham03: hahahaha, dont worry, i will support u when u enter the big brother house. Its really great to be a peeping tom @ haus mates. Lol but i think being in haus for that long is quiet boring.

Yeah, it must be quite boring, similar to jail. Things people do for cash money. I wouldn't last a day. I love my freedom way too much. Being holed up would drive me nuts. Some people are really driven. Sometimes I watch shows like Fear Factor & just shake my head in disbelief at the things people are willing to do for money. Wow.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Ksslib(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2014
Safari, point of correction; they didnt just win head of house. They won it back to back. smiley .

You're welcome.
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by JiggamanGh: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
meforyou1: Why can't u be reasonable for once?

What?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Wetin this one saying cheesy? We crush on the cute ones ONLY. Ugly ones get no love. I think it's the accents & body structure. West African men as a whole have sexy accents & amazing bodies. Some are even bootylicious. LMAO. Our guys have slight built or are fat...not very attractive to some. West African men on the other hand have strong looking bodies tongue Most women want to feel petite next to their man. It's a security thing. Noone wants a tiny dude the size of the guy on a wedding cake. It's a turn-off.

Btw, the greatest body I have ever seen was on a guy from Cameroon. Mama mia! He was like a tall glass of dark chocolate, I wanted to snack on him. LMAO.

what is "wetin this one is saying?" ? grin , is that how they taught you to speak pidgin?
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:50pm On Sep 24, 2014
Ksslib: Safari, point of correction; they didnt just win head of house. They won it back to back. smiley .

You're welcome.
ksslib, point of correction; they didn't just win head of house back to back. they also won" the power of no" task too, I am just reminding you in case you forgot. ehen grin

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by meforyou1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2014
russello:

I'm sure you didn't see the other guy mentioning Nigeria, Dillish, and Beverly in his posts?
Or may be he is a clone of @safarigirl

For crying out loud, this is BBA! Every country name represented is expected to be made mention of.
are u minding fetish typical ghanaians
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dannyxy: what is "wetin this one is saying?" ? grin , is that how they taught you to speak pidgin?

Don't vex me ooo grin Dude, at least I'm trying. My pidgin is pigeon...for now anyway. Practice makes one perfect. What is the correct way of saying what I was trying to say?

1 Like

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Don't vex me ooo grin Dude, at least I'm trying. My pidgin is pigeon...for now anyway. Practice makes one perfect. What is the correct way of saying what I was trying to say?
instead of "wetin this one is speaking?", you say "wetin this one dey talk?'..

"dey" - "is", "talk" - "speaking". how much will you pay, so I will tutor you? grin
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Dannyxy(m): 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2014
LaBellaMafiaZA:

Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 24, 2014
safarigirl: yeah, the ugliest Nigerian male rep was Bayo. Nigerian men don't disappoint on BBA

than again, i don't think it'll be fair if both contestants are good looking , Lilian seems to be the finest lady so far..
Re: Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 24, 2014
Dannyxy: instead of "wetin this one is speaking?", you say "wetin this one dey talk?'..

"dey" - "is", "talk" - "speaking". how much will you pay, so I will tutor you? grin

Same tin from where I dey stand grin Shikena!

LOL, I like that word "shikena". What does it even mean?

In regards to pidgin, if I stalk these forums long enough, I'll be a pidgin expert. Give me 6 mnths tops, charge free of course wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (1358) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija 2017: Live Thread / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Movie Are You Watching Now?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.