Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (56476 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by streetzdreamz(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he lacks selfcontrol.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he thinks with his di**.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

"Ugly" or beautiful wife, a man who has a wandering di** will always cheat.

#TeamChastity.
thumbs up man,these are d real reasons men cheat,d list s way better dan d ops cuz it was onesided all about men's wants,ladies didn't do dis right,dey didn't do dat right,nfn about d guys too,nfn about contentment,nfn abt perseverance,a potential cheat will always cheat on his wife even if she possesses 99.9percent of all d op wrote....nfn can ever keep a straying isatiable man in a relationship..

4 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2014
Emmalot121: No,that's not the case with a woman.It is a known fact that if you can shake her well and regularly,she is never gonna look out.Except she is a LovePeddler,no woman enjoys being pound by multiple men as it lowers her self esteem.
You cannot equate the two just as you can't equate a wolf and a dog.I won't like to sound whoreish and also because of children visiting this site so I will just end the comparisons here.
no woman? you never see anything!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by noah24(m): 7:02pm On Aug 30, 2014
Dem too dey cautious of deir beauty ....so dem nor cum get skils fo bed....na beauty I wan chop?...well fo me sha...beta backside nd firm frontside equals a beautiful woman..
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by lovelyronke20(f): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2014
Because she is beautiful doesn't automatically make her a good person. She might be a very bad person inside.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Vickiedovy(f): 7:07pm On Aug 30, 2014
Women shld update demselves bt dat doesn't mean won't flirt.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by echobee(f): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
ggrin: ashawoangrylipsrsealed
who u dey follow talk? angry
Oya ladies make we deal with this guy oooooooooo
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Omomehn: 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
CityNG:

Sex.

In my experience I have always found that the most beautiful women (or at least those that think they are) are generally lousy in bed, totally.

I can not explain why this is but that is my finding.

It is a running joke that the best sex is from

1) A girl you can't show to your friends and only see mostly after hours.

2) Is a bit crazy.
#word. ugly girls know the secret behind keeping their men to themselves.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by SEXYAMALUV(f): 7:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
Men cheating on women doesn't really matters weather she's beautiful like a queen or ugly like a monster,dis a question dat has no answers, is it possible to put lion and goat in same room without d goat been eaten up? Again, most me feels it's normal to cheat on woman lipsrsealed
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by djeezy(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Emmalot121: Don't forget food things.You know its the best cook that goes home the hottest groom. grin
Haha. yes yes. added.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by lailo: 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
Women too cheat no matter what d man is.........it's just adamic nature of man
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by LONGFELLOW02(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
Men will always cheat because girls hate faithful guys. .

Ladies see faithful guys as boring guys.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2014
OP, this is egregious. I think you're in a crappy relationship, you won't have to make excuses for cheating. I noticed a propensity of beautiful women have crazy attitude. They believe being pretty is only what men pay attention to. Where as in reality, men do pay attention to other qualities as well. This is why when i see a pretty woman what comes to my mind is not really how flamboyant she is but how spontenous, caring and intelligent she is. If you don't understand what i mean by this, or why i feel it is the case to tell you, then wait till you hear women gossip. Cheating has become so equivocal these days. Responsible men should not cheat rather they should lay more emphasis on how to make a stronger relationship.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by streetzdreamz(m): 7:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
lovelyronke20: Because she is beautiful doesn't automatically make her a good person. She might be a very bad person inside.
yea right,and I guess he should have deduced her kinda person during courtship,yet he married her n took d vows,ts for better for worse dey say,nfn shud ever justify cheating in relationships....

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by blasterman(m): 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
valkaka: Trying to understand men when it comes to cheating is like trying to solve a Chinese puzzle when you cannot read Chinese.

It is always difficult to understand why a man will cheat, especially on a very beautiful woman he has. But it happens all the time.

After speaking to several of my male friends one this topic, I have decided to share some of the reasons they gave as to why most men cheat on their beautiful partners.

If you think you are beautiful and that means your man will be faithful and glued to you alone, then you are up for the big shock. Being exceptionally beautiful does not guarantee faithfulness in the world of men.

This is why so many beautiful women such as Halle Berry have been cheated on and are so insecure in life. These women know that being physically beautiful will attract the men but then it takes more than that to keep them for yourself only.

If a man is cheating on his beautiful woman, then it is one or more of these;

She knows nothing more than looking beautiful

It is true that men love to be with beautiful women, especially those who know how to project glamour and prettiness all the time. However, men quickly get bored with looks and begin to look beyond the physical appearance.

Faithfulness hardly comes from physical attraction, emotional connection is needed to seal a deal on faithfulness.

When a woman is only good to be showcased around in beauty, men begin to look out for the important things that make up a loving relationship. For instance, a man wants to be taken care of and if a beautiful woman won’t bend over to get that done, he will surely look around for where he can find that.

Also, no matter how rich a man is, he will love to see his woman do something with her life. So if a beautiful woman has nothing important going on in her, apart from watching reality TV shows and painting nails, the man is set to look for the ‘woman inspiration’ somewhere…

She is ugly inside

There are several beautiful women out there who will give you a heart attack when they walk pass your man. Despite their beauty, these women are not able to get a man to stay faithful.

Have you ever wondered why that man who has such a beautiful partner won’t stop bothering you? You may think she is far beautiful than you and that is probably a fact. But she is ugly like hell inside.

When it comes to beauty, men are confused…One minute they want the woman who looks like a model. The one they can show around to friends and walk around holding her hands whiles every other man gets jealous. The next minute they are looking for the inside beauty, which is the calmness, kindness, support, understanding, softness and love that the not so beautiful girl they know possesses.

At this stage, they start to move back and forth between the not so beautiful woman and their beautiful partner.

The sex is not good

There are some of us women out there that know how to really rock a man’s boat. Being beautiful does not in any way mean you are a boat rocker in bed. For a woman to be able to blow the mind of a man, she must be a person who pays attention to details and responses.

If the woman is good in bed, then the man will keep coming back. No matter how beautiful a woman is, if the man is not getting the satisfaction he thinks he deserves and she is not ready to make improvements, time will catch up on her and he will sneak to get what he is missing from somewhere.

Anytime you meet a couple with one beautiful so cute and the another being just normal, do not ask how it happened, because it all happens when they enter the bedroom.

Why do you think men cheat on their beautiful women?

3 types of men
young guys
unmarried mature guys
married mature guys

all have different reasons to cheat

the young guys--r just starting trying to understand females and their confusing nature
unmarried ones---r trying to satisfy their testoterone
married mature ones---the wife is doing something wrong

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by koolg: 7:21pm On Aug 30, 2014
rubbish topic. yawn

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Emmalot121(m): 7:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
koyyes:
no woman? you never see anything!
Didn't you see I put an exception and conditions that must be fulfilled for my statement to be generally true though I didn't add that u have to make her secure and loved.Ceteris Paribos?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by UncleBen002: 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
The thing is that men are naturally lustfull & greedy and most a-times our ego desives us in believing that we have everything we want , that's just my view

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by fightforchange1(f): 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2014
the're are more beautiful women more beautiful!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by fightforchange1(f): 7:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
UncleBen002: The thing is that men are naturally lustfull & greedy and most a-times our ego desives us in believing that we have everything we want , that's just my view

both genders!!!!!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by segefx(m): 7:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
Cheating is from the mind...beautiful or handsome as an Individual you need to be disciplined, I mean very discipline.Ordinarily a beautiful wife or handsome husband should give you a sense of fulfilment but for lack of discipline n dignity we cheat...may God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by 360command: 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: tunda fire that mode that hide my ftc post.

op its because, person suppose get standby generator.
Efo dun,ko need add sugar rara.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by OrlandoOwoh(m): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2014
I've looked for, but can't find any reason why I should cheat on my woman. What do other women have that she doesn't have?

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2014
all well.
and let the fvck continue...
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by delishpot: 7:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
twoondei: On few ocassions, i have learnt that the physiology and psycology of the male gender is polygamous. Religion tries hard to place restrictions on this and sometimes, succeeeds.
There's also this thing about adventures. The average man is just always reaching for the nect available challenge. He wants a better car, house, shoe....name it. It's boring without troublE you know... So men just want to do stuff! #myopinion

Ha ha, if you talking about religious restriction on men, na wetin women go talk?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by IJIGGAH(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2014
yuzjet: This is a question for the gods!

Even the gods and their messagers cheat by being POLYGAMOUS.Bible,Quran,etc.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Drwork: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
valkaka: Trying to understand men when it comes to cheating is like trying to solve a Chinese puzzle when you cannot read Chinese.
If you have a proper orientation, you won't cheat. [color=#006600][/color]
It is always difficult to understand why a man will cheat, especially on a very beautiful woman he has. But it happens all the time.

After speaking to several of my male friends one this topic, I have decided to share some of the reasons they gave as to why most men cheat on their beautiful partners.

If you think you are beautiful and that means your man will be faithful and glued to you alone, then you are up for the big shock. Being exceptionally beautiful does not guarantee faithfulness in the world of men.

This is why so many beautiful women such as Halle Berry have been cheated on and are so insecure in life. These women know that being physically beautiful will attract the men but then it takes more than that to keep them for yourself only.

If a man is cheating on his beautiful woman, then it is one or more of these;

She knows nothing more than looking beautiful

It is true that men love to be with beautiful women, especially those who know how to project glamour and prettiness all the time. However, men quickly get bored with looks and begin to look beyond the physical appearance.

Faithfulness hardly comes from physical attraction, emotional connection is needed to seal a deal on faithfulness.

When a woman is only good to be showcased around in beauty, men begin to look out for the important things that make up a loving relationship. For instance, a man wants to be taken care of and if a beautiful woman won’t bend over to get that done, he will surely look around for where he can find that.

Also, no matter how rich a man is, he will love to see his woman do something with her life. So if a beautiful woman has nothing important going on in her, apart from watching reality TV shows and painting nails, the man is set to look for the ‘woman inspiration’ somewhere…

She is ugly inside

There are several beautiful women out there who will give you a heart attack when they walk pass your man. Despite their beauty, these women are not able to get a man to stay faithful.

Have you ever wondered why that man who has such a beautiful partner won’t stop bothering you? You may think she is far beautiful than you and that is probably a fact. But she is ugly like hell inside.

When it comes to beauty, men are confused…One minute they want the woman who looks like a model. The one they can show around to friends and walk around holding her hands whiles every other man gets jealous. The next minute they are looking for the inside beauty, which is the calmness, kindness, support, understanding, softness and love that the not so beautiful girl they know possesses.

At this stage, they start to move back and forth between the not so beautiful woman and their beautiful partner.

The sex is not good

There are some of us women out there that know how to really rock a man’s boat. Being beautiful does not in any way mean you are a boat rocker in bed. For a woman to be able to blow the mind of a man, she must be a person who pays attention to details and responses.

If the woman is good in bed, then the man will keep coming back. No matter how beautiful a woman is, if the man is not getting the satisfaction he thinks he deserves and she is not ready to make improvements, time will catch up on her and he will sneak to get what he is missing from somewhere.

Anytime you meet a couple with one beautiful so cute and the another being just normal, do not ask how it happened, because it all happens when they enter the bedroom.

Why do you think men cheat on their beautiful women?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Odunharry(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
50calibre: It's not about beauty, a man needs variety in his life.

One pus*sy everyday rusts the co*k.

After all I love pizzas, that don't mean I don't treat myself to burgers once in a while.
50calibre..
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by valentineebele(m): 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Odunharry(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
Im coming back to comment
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by ifekemmy(f): 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Beautiful or not ,man wey go cheat go cheat
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by mkoabiola: 7:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
My wify is beautiful cutt I cheated on her cos she ws nt good enof on d bed and she has a bad character,
Bt dat was den.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.