Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,819 members, 7,831,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (56514 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by silversonuc(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
freecocoa: Anyone who cheats is an undisciplined and greedy plus selfish person.

If he/she isn't giving you what you want, up the hell outta there and leave instead of cheating, yea it's that simple.

story story.............!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by date1816: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
Snooping is common in relationships, especially when one partner suspects the other is cheating. But when it becomes an emotional burden for a partner. It is a hurdle that needs to be handled with caution. This week we explore the best way to handle the nagging issue.
Marriage they say is not a bed of roses. Marriage comes with a lot of challenges but this does not mean couples can’t overcome them. Some challenges could be classified as primary and others as secondary. Primary challenges could include jealousy, snooping on partners and nagging among others.
“I and my husband live abroad but visit Nigeria very often. We have three children from our eight years marriage. I never snoop on his phone but of recent I did and noticed something. I saw aconversation with his cousin where she sent names of two girls to him. My husband then sent one of those names to a guy who works with an airline to book a flight for her from Lagos to Abuja. This cousin of his is married and I sense this isn’t the first time she is hooking him up with her friends for whatever reason I do not know. I have not confronted my husband yet but I intend calling his cousin’s husband to call her to order. I am confused about how to go about handling the issue maturely.”
Amina Zubair says if she is looking to sort things out maturely, she should first start with her husband. “Sort things out with your husband first, that is where maturity begins. Ask why his cousin sent those names and why he booked a flight ticket for one to Abuja. What is she needed in Abuja for? Be polite but firm. His answers will determine your next step. If he admits cheating on you with the lady his cousin introduced to him, then you have every right to talk to the lady and even report her to her parents and husband. Then sort things out with your husband. Whatever you decide to do, do not over react;if after all this he does not give you any reasonable answer I would suggest you do some more snooping. I am not a fan of ‘snooping,’ but it is good to know the real truth in cases like this. If snooping more will do the trick, then go for it to save your marriage,” Zubair advised.
Patience they say is the best antidote for anything and this is what Edith Chijiok suggests: “Before she jumps to conclusion that may raise heavy dust and cause her regrets, I will advise she remains patient and clear things first with her husband. His response and reaction will guide you on a safer action.”
But Aliyu Umar thinks the troubled housewife should create problems that will dissolve her marriage: “Before she makes any allegation,she should verify and sort things out with her husband. There is no point dragging his cousin into the crisis because if she does she is bringing the whole family against herself. I would suggest she secretly follows the whole event and know the truth before she acts.”
Felicia Davie on the contrary says handling such a matter never yields positive results: “A friend of mine was in the same situation with her husband and handled the matter maturely and today she is out of the house while the other woman is in her place in the home she built from scratch to finish. What other proof does she want, she has seen the text and that is enough proof. If you ask him, he will surely give an explanation of lies; she should not think that he will come out straight with the truth. I will suggest she faces the cousin only then will the husband brace up and know you mean business and would do anything to protect the marriage from these Abuja and Lagos girls.”
Hajiya Fatima Tanko supports the idea of calling the husband to order through a family member. “Not all in-laws will support their brother even when he is wrong! You know the kind of family you are married to. Don’t confront your hubby just yet because you don’t have enough evidence, do more snooping first and get your facts because if you bring it up now, he will definitely come up with a convincing story and then become more careful wi
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by chiakpos(f): 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
Some men are natural cheats, the beauty of a woman cannot change them.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by valentineebele(m): 7:57pm On Aug 30, 2014
nnekamezor: Hmmm, i hear u.... Well not all men cheat on beautiful women ... Those dat indulge in it re "Womanisers" shikena
hey chick..., d word womaniser is 2 harsh.. we re only tryn out different "FISHES" wink
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by MSesan: 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2014
Some guys can't just do without chasing p**y. It is in their blood

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by bodescous: 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
hmmmm...interesting.I beg Esther,gimme another don simon with farous make I dey take jolly read all these replies.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by olajide8(m): 8:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
Hmm* men don't cheat, because its in their DNA - I guess men cheat because women create a level of uncertainty/insecurity in the relationship -indirectly.
So they do it to boost confidence, a beautiful woman would go out, even with a wedding ring on her finger* and get asked out- she keeps some of this info to herself and claims, she doesn't have to talk about everything to her man! Mistake talking about it would put his mind at rest! - beauty intoxicates them, they claim its their right, to be asked out and to meet other men, but its not a mans right to do such?* if he does -he is cheating!
God dey!
2) she has been home since morning without make up and decides she's going out to see a friend and gbam!!! she turns into the most beautiful girl in nigeria MBGN where as her husband is home, his asking himself I don't want to be left all alone in the middle of his life- loneliness can make a man run mad- so he asks himself, who is she doing this for- other men? So the man, goes on a tit for tat mission( NB- if he talks to much they would say his jealous, we men get ego)
3) Finally have you seen some of those girls out der nowadays - they are simply EOD's and they know her to treat men - you call they pick your calls no matter the amount of times, place or period, thy don't allow you to spend your money too- where this your fine babe/wife - you go call tire - b4 she picks*
So many more reasons dey O!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Olulinks(m): 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2014
twoondei: On few ocassions, i have learnt that the physiology and psycology of the male gender is polygamous. Religion tries hard to place restrictions on this and sometimes, succeeeds.
There's also this thing about adventures. The average man is just always reaching for the nect available challenge. He wants a better car, house, shoe....name it. It's boring without troublE you know... So men just want to do stuff! #myopinion

That was a brilliant submission there, though from a corrupt mind!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by bigiyaro(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
No matter how beautiful a woman is, there is always a man who is tired of phuckin her and is also phuckin her for free. It's a law of nature.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by willibounce1(m): 8:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
MSesan: Some guys can't just do without chasing p**y. It is in their blood

To be honest with you, the THING is very sweet.. though it can get one into trouble...e sweet die, especially those ones wey crean and flesh well well. ask abuja men, them go tell u better
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Missonas(f): 8:43pm On Aug 30, 2014
This life ehen!A man may cheat on a beautiful woman but na one not so beautiful small brained girl go still mumu am grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Tundeiab(m): 8:45pm On Aug 30, 2014
Emmalot121: No,that's not the case with a woman.It is a known fact that if you can shake her well and regularly,she is never gonna look out.Except she is a LovePeddler,no woman enjoys being pound by multiple men as it lowers her self esteem.
You cannot equate the two just as you can't equate a wolf and a dog.I won't like to sound whoreish and also because of children visiting this site so I will just end the comparisons here.
guy! Na womanology you read for school?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2014
We cheat because we think we can get away with it. Simple
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by HARDDON: 8:50pm On Aug 30, 2014
valkaka: Trying to understand men when it comes to cheating is like trying to solve a Chinese puzzle when you cannot read Chinese.

It is always difficult to understand why a man will cheat, especially on a very beautiful woman he has. But it happens all the time.

After speaking to several of my male friends one this topic, I have decided to share some of the reasons they gave as to why most men cheat on their beautiful partners.

If you think you are beautiful and that means your man will be faithful and glued to you alone, then you are up for the big shock. Being exceptionally beautiful does not guarantee faithfulness in the world of men.

This is why so many beautiful women such as Halle Berry have been cheated on and are so insecure in life. These women know that being physically beautiful will attract the men but then it takes more than that to keep them for yourself only.

If a man is cheating on his beautiful woman, then it is one or more of these;

She knows nothing more than looking beautiful

It is true that men love to be with beautiful women, especially those who know how to project glamour and prettiness all the time. However, men quickly get bored with looks and begin to look beyond the physical appearance.

Faithfulness hardly comes from physical attraction, emotional connection is needed to seal a deal on faithfulness.

When a woman is only good to be showcased around in beauty, men begin to look out for the important things that make up a loving relationship. For instance, a man wants to be taken care of and if a beautiful woman won’t bend over to get that done, he will surely look around for where he can find that.

Also, no matter how rich a man is, he will love to see his woman do something with her life. So if a beautiful woman has nothing important going on in her, apart from watching reality TV shows and painting nails, the man is set to look for the ‘woman inspiration’ somewhere…

She is ugly inside

There are several beautiful women out there who will give you a heart attack when they walk pass your man. Despite their beauty, these women are not able to get a man to stay faithful.

Have you ever wondered why that man who has such a beautiful partner won’t stop bothering you? You may think she is far beautiful than you and that is probably a fact. But she is ugly like hell inside.

When it comes to beauty, men are confused…One minute they want the woman who looks like a model. The one they can show around to friends and walk around holding her hands whiles every other man gets jealous. The next minute they are looking for the inside beauty, which is the calmness, kindness, support, understanding, softness and love that the not so beautiful girl they know possesses.

At this stage, they start to move back and forth between the not so beautiful woman and their beautiful partner.

The sex is not good

There are some of us women out there that know how to really rock a man’s boat. Being beautiful does not in any way mean you are a boat rocker in bed. For a woman to be able to blow the mind of a man, she must be a person who pays attention to details and responses.

If the woman is good in bed, then the man will keep coming back. No matter how beautiful a woman is, if the man is not getting the satisfaction he thinks he deserves and she is not ready to make improvements, time will catch up on her and he will sneak to get what he is missing from somewhere.

Anytime you meet a couple with one beautiful so cute and the another being just normal, do not ask how it happened, because it all happens when they enter the bedroom.

Why do you think men cheat on their beautiful women?

in summary, when a man cheats on his beautiful bride, she is to blame. !

she lacks manners, ain't productive or she is a dead log in d bedroom.

u forgot to mention my lil friend op, d fact that by design, men were made to propagate hence the trillions of sperm cells in one shot while women were fashioned for one hence the "one" egg per month!

but ehmmm, if u quote me else where, Id deny it. lol
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by beeevan: 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2014
The only solution is not letting them get away with it, what ever it takes to make him pay dearly, do it. Don't hide under the guise of "I forgive him" to hide your cowardice. If a BF cheats, face your front or walk, but your spouse?

2 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Oyiboman69: 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
frog ask scorpion,why do u sting me,when am helping u not 2 drown.its my nature replied scorpion.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by MizTyna(f): 8:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lol! I laugh! I didnt even bother to finish reading the post. Men do not need a reason to cheat,if they want to,they will. Be beautiful inside and out,cook pass Yello Chili,wash clothes anyhow,call morning and out. If they wanna cheat,they will. It is just pure greediness and nonsense,dont try to rationalise it

8 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by stagger: 9:22pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he lacks selfcontrol.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he thinks with his di**.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

"Ugly" or beautiful wife, a man who has a wandering di** will always cheat.

#TeamChastity.

A fool talking.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by yuzjet(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
IJIGGAH:
Even the gods and their messagers cheat by being POLYGAMOUS.Bible,Quran,etc.

Na u talk dat one ☺º°˚˚°ºo
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Durchess(f): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2014
HARDDON.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Lilimax(f): 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

#TeamChastity.
Bless you for this comment.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by gothrones(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2014
I will reiterate the comment that I posted in a similar thread: women cheat as much as men because men are not sleeping with themselves. There are few people who would not cheat if they had the opportunity, especially with someone whom they are sexually attracted to.

Many men are misguided in thinking that women do not also want to play the field. We need to stop thinking of women as fragile and saintly; they are not, for they are humans, and like men, are easily given into lust and greed. The chief reason men tend to get away with cheating is the male privilege that was bestowed upon us, not by God, but by society. But be ye not deceived that if you satisfied a woman---sexually and emotionally(and, perhaps, financially)---she would not cheat on you. People cheat not because of their partner's inadequacies, but because of their greed, indiscipline, and addiction.

Of course, the cheat will invariably blame their partner for their transgression. Be warned and judiciously choose your partner.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2014
Only silly men cheat on beautiful women. If the men aren't silly the women need to be blamed for the causes of cheat. Maybe they are selfish with their cherry pies, don't have skills in bed, etc.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by DuchessLily(f): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmoore:

#TeamChastity.
thank U̶̲̥̅̊ my bro! God bless U̶̲̥̅̊ real good. The bible calls a cheating husband a fool! If †ђξ breast of ur wife whom U̶̲̥̅̊ chose τ̲̅ȍ marry does not satisfy U̶̲̥̅̊, den U̶̲̥̅̊ are a FOOL!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Pque(m): 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
A man dat wil cheat will cheat. Even if d wife is 100% perfect, he will still fashion out a reason or reasons while he cheats. They fall victim to their bad thought, tempting sights and so on and finally follow the direction of their diick.

Secondly, some married men would never have cheated because they are already beyond/above d normal, ordinary, natural level of cheating ( they saw it all in d past or cubbed by certain rules which they are married to and follow strictly or any other reason. Secret affairs with ladies means nothing to them ). They cheated because their wife forced them to by exhibiting certain behaviour or xter their husband dislike nd they have refused to stop doing.
Some pastors remarry talkless of cheating.

Not all men cheat.
Those that cheat nd have mistress do so to satisfy desires; for fame; display status; that they belong, show case power, authority, display wealth, big boy, town boy, bad guy, for respect and so on.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by emmasege: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
It's heartbreaking to cheat, but i honestly think men cheat because certain cultural/religious practices forbid polygamy. I remember an older friend (Deeper Lifer) telling me that it isn't easy sleeping and waking up everyday with the same woman by one's side, before I got married. Honestly speaking, it's still not easy though possible only for men whose wives take time to work diligently on them.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by deavicky(m): 9:53pm On Aug 30, 2014
We cheat to help our beautiful wife reduce the load. U know say if u get only one car, and u con dey use am everyday e go spoil quick. And we no want marry another wife as no be car wa we fit buy two without having problem. So for this reasons we decide to dey enter taxi and sometimes make It a long time cab or permanent cab
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by princesa(f): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
farano:
Pls let's not quote dis dude again angry

please let's not indeed.

Mr Seun and all concerned, please you guyz just have to do something about this bulky and very unnecessary mentions.

They should be a sanction or something for people who don't know the essence of the mention feature, cos it's beginning to get very very annoying.

Thank you.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by makazona(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2014
chiakpos: Some men are natural cheats, the beauty of a woman cannot change them.

You are welcome to Nailarand,girlie o
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 30, 2014
freecocoa: Anyone who cheats is an undisciplined and greedy plus selfish person.

If he/she isn't giving you what you want, up the hell outta there and leave instead of cheating, yea it's that simple.

Well said!

And lol love your signature. smiley
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Revolva(m): 10:01pm On Aug 30, 2014
I just love the cheating game.....men cheat .women cheats
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by gogo2479: 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Men cheat for different reasons and one them is unhappiness at home, and the so called beautiful women knows how to make a man's life miserable once she perceive herself as God sent to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.