Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women (56525 Views)

Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / 5 Real Reasons Why Nigerian Men Patronize Prostitutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by frodobee: 10:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: tunda fire that mode that hide my ftc post.

op its because, person suppose get standby generator.

Wait! are those people 'following' you, or is there something else. to it?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he lacks selfcontrol.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he thinks with his di**.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

"Ugly" or beautiful wife, a man who has a wandering di** will always cheat.

#TeamChastity.

Brilliant. My respect for you just grew 1000 fold. God bless you and all other reasonable and Godly human beings out there.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by dunnibaby: 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2014
hushmail: eating only egusi soup can be boring, no matter how sweet it is
where is knowledge or understanding in what u are saying drop ur phone for a minute and check out ur bible only fools cheat.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by san316(m): 10:27pm On Aug 30, 2014
Lemme add one. If a man has a beautiful girl, other girls will be attracted to him. This is because they'd want to know what made such a beautiful bebe to fall for the guy hence, they flirt with him. 90% of guys accept advances made on them by females, even not just for commitment, cld be just for fun.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by lucianohase(m): 10:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by lucianohase(m): 10:33pm On Aug 30, 2014
lol....u no go kill person here o!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by EejaNla01(m): 10:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
san316: Lemme add one. If a man has a beautiful girl, other girls will be attracted to him. This is because they'd want to know what made such a beautiful bebe to fall for the guy hence, they flirt with him. 90% of guys accept advances made on them by females, even not just for commitment, cld be just for fun.
This is so true,you are damn right, from experience.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by DrGroove(f): 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2014
Man screwing another chick big deal?Has nothing to do with woman's attributes ,variety pvssy has been the life saver of men since the days of King David (killer n adulterer yet The man after God's heart ).God sef never know how to make men stop to dey chuku chuku anyhow. For me,it's nothing .My guy no dey chuk only me n me sef no dey limpopo with only him.My husband can never cheat on me. I go first get external banana to chop before him begin sow him seed into every ground.No cheating. Marriage got no moral values!Just a societal obligation. #Openmarriage
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by nikkyshyne(f): 10:59pm On Aug 30, 2014

Tundeiab: supposing your wife says the same thing to you and decides to taste other soup outside, what will you do? Kill her I guess?
Gbam! I couldn't write it better.
Since when did we start comparing egusi and vj to mean the same thing It is an absolute insult!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Feyifahm: 11:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
jmoore:
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he doesn't understand the meaning of marriage vows.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he lacks selfcontrol.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he thinks with his di**.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because he is filled with insatiable lustful and selfish desires.
A man cheats on his beautiful wife because when he was a bachelor, he was busy sampling many women and carried the foolish behaviour into marriage.

"Ugly" or beautiful wife, a man who has a wandering di** will always cheat.

#TeamChastity.
true talk sis
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by eminex(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
there is no reason to
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by DaWorshiper(m): 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2014
seedord247: Still planing to cheat this weekend ;Dweekend
Bad guy!
Is your wife beautiful??
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by DaWorshiper(m): 11:14pm On Aug 30, 2014
freecocoa: Anyone who cheats is an undisciplined and greedy plus selfish person.

If he/she isn't giving you what you want, up the hell outta there and leave instead of cheating, yea it's that simple.
See your mouth.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by DaWorshiper(m): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2014
Please what does it mean to rock a man's boat?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by DaWorshiper(m): 11:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
If a man does not have the fear of God, he must cheat. That's the major reason. The fear of God is only what can restrain him.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by UjSizzle(f): 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2014
Ok. More excuses to cover up their cheating azzz.

Carry on.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Kay17: 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
twoondei: On few ocassions, i have learnt that the physiology and psycology of the male gender is polygamous. Religion tries hard to place restrictions on this and sometimes, succeeeds.
There's also this thing about adventures. The average man is just always reaching for the nect available challenge. He wants a better car, house, shoe....name it. It's boring without troublE you know... So men just want to do stuff! #myopinion

And if it is discovered that a woman's psychology is polygamous, the world would scream out loud about immoralities and adulteries. What is good for the gander is sometimes good for the goose. Sex is sweet, everyone loves it.

3 Likes

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Sermwell(m): 11:54pm On Aug 30, 2014
BoiledCorn: tunda fire that mode that hide my ftc post.

op its because, person suppose get standby generator.
When u will be typing without ur senses why won't ur post be hidden?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Eniqurl(f): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2014
Whu knws ? Mayb itz in deir blood.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 31, 2014
Men cheat on beautiful women, the same way women cheat on good looking guys with the (f)ugliest guys out there. Then again, most folks go into relationships/marriages when they're not mentally ready for everything(all the extras) that comes with it.

More time, people just go where they can find peace/joy/happiness, regardless of who it's with. And if a next chic makes you complete, you have no choice than to go with the wind. Everyone is iconsciously and subconsciously inthe pursuit of happiness, and beauty alone can't give you that.

Anyway, if you think you're beautiful and your man cheats on you - don't take it to heart. Just be patient, and try to understand him better. Once you can solve the puzzle wrapped up in an enigma about why he's cheating. And learn how to balance the equation, he should come back to you as a changed man. cool Yeah, as a changed man, with a whole new game plan!

Shalom! tongue
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2014
If i get a lady with the curves i want, i may never cheat on her.

Many guys cheat because they are so indisciplined.

Wait to get wat you want physically and you can always work out the rest.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008: If i get a lady with the curves i want, i may never cheat on her.

Many guys cheat because they are so indisciplined.

Wait to get wat you want physically and you can always work out the rest.

At the bold - easier said than done.

For every nice chic out there, there are tons of chics better looking than her.

It's not just about looks, there are other intangibles as well. Coupled with your state of mind, and how mentally ready you're.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:

At the bold - easier said than done.

For every nice chic out there, there are tons of chics better looking than her.

It's not just about looks, there are other intangibles as well. Coupled with your state of mind, and how mentally ready you're.

Lol, i was with my ex for 12 yrs without cheatn on her because she has the physical sexual endowments i want and because as a believer,i have zero tolerance to philandering.

So if i see another chic wth the endowment i want,trust me,i wont look out. Thats who i am.

Its the same hole
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2014
DrGroove: Man screwing another chick big deal?Has nothing to do with woman's attributes ,variety pvssy has been the life saver of men since the days of King David (killer n adulterer yet The man after God's heart ).God sef never know how to make men stop to dey chuku chuku anyhow. For me,it's nothing .My guy no dey chuk only me n me sef no dey limpopo with only him.My husband can never cheat on me. I go first get external banana to chop before him begin sow him seed into every ground.No cheating. Marriage got no moral values!Just a societal obligation. #Openmarriage

See dis small girl, na so u bad reach abi? Chai! I go tell ya mama for Ibadan... #smh
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:48am On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008:
Lol, i was with my ex for 12 yrs without cheatn on her because she has the physical sexual endowments i want and because as a believer,i have zero tolerance to philandering.

So if i see another chic wth the endowment i want,trust me,i wont look out. Thats who i am.

I am

12 years and you never put a ring on it, no? You're bad mind!

So, you basically run down the mileage on her and never made it official with a ring - that's worse than cheating! grin

Anyway, if you're being truthful, and you actually only had sex with just the same chic for 12 years, then you're one of a kind. And the chic must have complemented you.

I'm somewhat super-loyal based on how I was raised and being a product of my environment. And I fear that female vengeance, especially when you hurt them. However, certain things are just naturally wired into you mentally as a guy, especially cheating, and looks alone is not enough to overcome the temptations.

1 Like

Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 12:52am On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:
12 years and you never put a ring on it, no? You're bad mind!
So, you basically run down the mileage on her and never made it official with a ring - that's worse than cheating! grin
Anyway, if you're being truthful, and you actually only had sex with just the same chic for 12 years, then you're one of a kind. And the chic must have complemented you.
I'm somewhat super-loyal based on how I was raised and being a product of my environment. And I fear that female vengeance, especially when you hurt them. However, certain things are just naturally wired into you mentally as a guy, especially cheating, and looks alone is not enough to overcome the temptations.

You be puma? You for ask if she is an ex gf or spouse.

Anyways,i am extremely picky and a lady must have the curves i want else i might cheat on her.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008: You be puma? You for ask if she is an ex gf or spouse.

Anyways,i am extremely picky and a lady must have the curves i want else i might cheat on her.

My bad. So, you put a ring on it, yeah? - nice!

Anyway, apart from all the curves - does she make you complete?

And how mentally ready were you when you met your queen?
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 1:04am On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:

My bad. So, you put a ring on it, yeah? - nice!

Anyway, apart from all the curves - does she make you complete?

And how mentally ready were you when you met your queen?

She was the best thing that ever happened to me until she allowed herself to get carried away thinking there is something better out there since she was just 19 when i met her and she has never had any experience so i had to let he fly.

So yes i was happy with her and please get this straight. Its not my love for her that kept me faithful but my love for GOD Or fear as some may put it.

I go weak when i see a curvy chic and i know that even with the fear of GOD i will likely cheat or fantacize about a curvy babe if i end up with the opposite.

But if i get one,i dont think i will ever even desire another lady sexually hence cheating will be difficult. If she is so bad in other areas that i cant cope,i will sit her down and trash it out.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex: Men cheat on beautiful women, the same way women cheat on good looking guys with the (f)ugliest guys out there. Then again, most folks go into relationships/marriages when they're not mentally ready for everything(all the extras) that comes with it.

More time, people just go where they can find peace/joy/happiness, regardless of who it's with. And if a next chic makes you complete, you have no choice than to go with the wind. Everyone is iconsciously and subconsciously inthe pursuit of happiness, and beauty alone can't give you that.

Anyway, if you think you're beautiful and your man cheats on you - don't take it to heart. Just be patient, and try to understand him better. Once you can solve the puzzle wrapped up in an enigma about why he's cheating. And learn how to balance the equation, he should come back to you as a changed man. cool Yeah, as a changed man, with a whole new game plan!

Shalom! tongue
I like this your opinion! I was expecting it to be this way because I know you must be a cheater, looking at your records on women in this forum.

Thank you, sir!
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:13am On Aug 31, 2014
Toks2008:
She was the best thing that ever happened to me until she allowed herself to get carried away thinking there is something better out there since she was just 19 when i met her and she has never had any experience so i had to let he fly.

So yes i was happy with her and please get this straight. Its not my love for her that kept me faithful but my love for GOD Or fear as some may put it.

I go weak when i see a curvy chic and i know that even with the fear of GOD i will likely cheat or fantacize about a curvy babe if i end up with the opposite.

So, you never put a ring on it, yeah? And why did she get carried away? Did her friends get into her head, like all these scandalous friends always do?

Anyway, the bold is the reason why you never cheated, not because of her looks. She made you complete. Complemented you. Put a smile on your face. And she was new everything you saw her. The source of your happiness. That's the magic. And I'm talking based on experience here.

You'd get weak, but every time you remembered the source of your happiness, and that woman that made you complete - those other curvy chics weren't worth it...isn't it? Tested vs. fear of the unknown.

Regardless, I get where you're coming from.
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 31, 2014
all4naija: I like this your opinion! I was expecting it to be this way because I know you must be a cheater, looking at your records on women in this forum.

Thank you, sir!

Bwahahahahaha

Bruv, I just play with chics on this forum. It's nothing serious! grin

Never a cheater, technically. And before I get into any relationship, I always make sure I'm mentally ready for it.

But hey, linkages are part of the game as long as nothing is official. grin
Re: Real Reasons Why Men Cheat On Beautiful Women by Toks2008(m): 1:24am On Aug 31, 2014
SirShymex:

So, you never put a ring on it, yeah? And why did she get carried away? Did her friends get into her head, like all these scandalous friends always do?

Anyway, the bold is the reason why you never cheated, not because of her looks. She made you complete. Complemented you. Put a smile on your face. And she was new everything you saw her. The source of your happiness. That's the magic. And I'm talking based on experience here.

You'd get weak, but every time you remembered the source of your happiness, and that woman that made you complete - those other curvy chics weren't worth it...isn't it? Tested vs. fear of the unknown.

Regardless, I get where you're coming from.

You just dont get it. She was my wife.

What i am saying is that most times,when a man gets what he wants physically,he will hardly cheat on her.

If a man likes busty chic then dont go for less,if you like a bootilicipus chic then dont do chop amd clean mouth with a flat ass.

Except a guy is indisciplined i dont see why he should not be ok with his choice.

I love samsung electronics and if i settle for lg,i will always be carried away when i see samsung anywhere. Same goes with ladies.

With communication we can settle many differences

https://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=760985160605263&id=100000813591031&set=a.367179936652456.75367.100000813591031

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Best Relationship Advice For Everyone This 2020 / Virgin Nigerian Lady, Chinenye Chinen_Yeah, Brags About Her Virginity / My Girlfriend Called Me A Coward Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.