Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,523 members, 7,850,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:07 AM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (42009 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by roufy235(m): 10:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie: When a man you love is too shy to woo you...?
Why do ladies behave like this?
Why are ladies materialistic?
20 things you should know as a lady...
The difference between your girlfriend and wife...
Problems only a lady with flat butt would understand...
Problem only a lady with big bosoms would understand....
Why don't ladies use their real pics as dp?
Why do ladies use their real pics as dp?

Now, the question is -wetin we do una
next thread go be. ADVANTAGE OF FLAT BUTT
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by hermesprogidy(m): 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
Kachisbarbie: When a man you love is too shy to woo you...?
Why do ladies behave like this?
Why are ladies materialistic?
20 things you should know as a lady...
The difference between your girlfriend and wife...
Problems only a lady with flat butt would understand...
Problem only a lady with big bosoms would understand....
Why don't ladies use their real pics as dp?
Why do ladies use their real pics as dp?

Now, the question is -wetin we do una
christ on a raft! na the whole nairaland you dey follow?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 11:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Acidosis:
smh
lol...na the tok be that?
Person dey advocate for you and you no wan comply
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by shollay09(m): 11:06pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ..What if he is not interested, we still feel rejected too??...

..Keeping and bottling our emotions is the best thing to do....
.. You keeping ur emotions mks ur heart beat faster whenever he is around... Best thing is to give the guy a hint and if he is indeed interested in u, he 'll walk up to u and do wah he is supposed to do
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
crunchyg:

Ezi u are really blessed and beautiful
thank you brother
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
hermesprogidy: christ on a raft! na the whole nairaland you dey follow?
Am I follow you? #InBoiledCorns'Voice#
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Acidosis(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:
lol...na the tok be that?
Person dey advocate for you and you no wan comply
Lolll.. I don comply since cheesy
Sweet dreams dear
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
Tallesty1: They can't handle rejection.
Yet many are good in rejecting others. I am just saying it.

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to
Loser!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by solidman59(m): 12:05am On Sep 01, 2014
Don't u tell your friends wen a guy woos you or tries to? Are u then immature??
temigracie: ...Yeah, thats true....
..We cant handle the rejection and the shame of being rejected.....
..Some immature guys will even tell their friends about it...
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by kandiikane(m): 12:10am On Sep 01, 2014
BoboYekini: That dude is not a true player.
Are you?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Fourwinds: 12:22am On Sep 01, 2014
DailyNews: If that's the case, then I am assuming you are:

1. Handsome
2. Very intelligent
3. Most girls' dream guy- meaning you have certain qualities most girls desire in a guy that I can't outline here

And then, the girls who wooed u must fall into these criteria:

1. Teenagers (18 - 21)
2. 32 and above of age
3. Stay-at-home girls (those who hardly go out)

...and maybe u are still young cos at age: 16 - 20, most guys are shy, timid while the girls tend to be more bolder than them and tend to make the first move towards handsome and very intelligent guys around them. Girls do this again when they reach age 32 and above.
u dey intelligent ooo. how u know dis. ur findings correct welle welle
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by 0612hezzybaba: 12:59am On Sep 01, 2014
could b true luv doe
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by celebrum: 1:48am On Sep 01, 2014
Yungwizzzy: A girl who ask me out is a phokin mate material not for keep

WHAT IS WRONG WITH KIDS OF NOWADAYS. NAWAOOOO. SO MY FRIEND IF ANY FEMALE IN THIS WORLD ASKS YOU OUT SHE IS POKING MATERIAL ABI? undecided
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by LarryBeryl(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2014
There's nothing bad in wooing a guy u like. Something of such just kinda happened to me recently, not that I'm in love with the girl but I noticed she likes me. Due to the fact that I have no interest in her I can't go ahead to approach her. What she did was to become friend with a girl that is my friend. Started girlly chats with her and told her she has interest in me. The mutual friend we have then came to me and told me in a play-like manner which I see to meaning to it.
After so weeks she later confirmed to me that she was damn serious, well. I told her straight that I'm not interested, but not make the girl feel bad, I told her to tell her that I'm occupied. And that I won't be able to love her to climax.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by hensben(m): 7:06am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ..are you serious??
yeah he is right about ruth.study malaich
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tonyx4x44(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, thats true....
..We cant handle the rejection and the shame of being rejected.....
..Some immature guys will even tell their friends about it...

and guys are designed for it abi?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by tonyx4x44(m): 7:11am On Sep 01, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist

hair saloon gist nko?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by blakky97(m): 7:35am On Sep 01, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...I can remember a guy stated here on NL that if a fyn babe should ask him out....he said he ll turn her down cos it ll look somehow weird to him...He sed he believes she has a hidden agenda....
Can a babe even do it in the first place? What will she say?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by MightySparrow: 7:38am On Sep 01, 2014
Shyly tell him you are interested in him.

chikena!!!!!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2014
Niwdog: oga i sorry 4 u,cuz ur quote is senseless lyk a zoo son in a zoom
I bet I made lotta sense to people with effective cognition I never expected a common dog to understand that because all dog know is fight for bones,sniff assess just they like how you did to detect me and when was the last time the person who owns you took you out to the vet doc because is like you suffering from fhetromisis,that's the disease dogs suffer from when they wilding out like you doing.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2014
Emma8043: So shame allow u talk say u fine? Guy u warwar die
upload your pic
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 01, 2014
There's nothing wrong with being shy, but talk about overkill. If you don't even have the cajones to ask a girl out, then where else in your life is your shyness crippling you? Shy people should learn to step out of their comfort zone. Their inability to step up doesn't mean we should all become enablers. If you want something, go out and get it.

I've been dealing with what must be a new and particularly chronic strand of shy at work, and it's irritating AF! Imagine critical daily communication being a struggle. Ughhhhh, I'm literally about to rip my hair out. Hello, Brittany!

*dont mind me, I'm venting*
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 01, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Checks Profile picture.

Unfollows thread

*peeps at the mentioned profile pic** @aaronsom, why u just set yourself up like this?? Which school was that sef? Hogwarts ??
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:17am On Sep 01, 2014
claremont: Life is short.

In this day and age, I think a lady should be courageous enough to tell a man she likes ''I like you'', because time waits for no one. There are many ladies who have gotten married to demons simply because they couldn't make the first move on the angel that was reserved for them.
i seriously think that "i like you" rather than "i love you" for a lady is fair enough
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by poweredcom(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2014
Omo I may be shy sometimes but when possay dey involve especially when I no the gyal is a hoe..shyness go run....I must mark register

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Benndted(m): 8:33am On Sep 01, 2014
I believe there is nothing outta norm when a gurl woos a guy....
I even kinda respect gurls more when they re open with their feelings....
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ibietela2(m): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2014
Ezibless:

Knowing full well he has feelings for me? shocked
Bros Acidosis send you ni?
Let him speak for himself oooooo

I don't know him, you said it yourself
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 01, 2014
claremont: Life is short.

In this day and age, I think a lady should be courageous enough to tell a man she likes ''I like you'', because time waits for no one. There are many ladies who have gotten married to demons simply because they couldn't make the first move on the angel that was reserved for them.
true talk
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Paddy247: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2014
If you want something, go out and get it.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Paddy247: 9:14am On Sep 01, 2014
If you want something, go out and get it.

Dts all u will ever need.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Help! My boyfriend won't take me back. / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.