Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (41984 Views)

He Is Too Shy / Ladies: On Average, How Many Guys Woo You In A Day? / Reasons Why Fine Rich Male Guys Havent Woo You + Pictures (female Only Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless: He'd also be ''TOO SHY'' to love me.
And what i'll do?

Ignore the dude jor...grin

The feelings would go.
It happened to me lol.
And i thank God i bottled it up.
He no gri tok and me ma no send. And today we're just friends.
Just wondering where the feelings went to
you must have sent the feeling to a "no come back grave" but 2 be sincere, d feeling still lay down the heart strategizing
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
ibietela2:

You Friend zoned him
Ouch! Did I?
Okay, how do i undo it.
Oya Acidosis helepu me too

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by natureblack(m): 6:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm what was your response? Haha and why can't you forgive yourself... I honestly don't see what's wrong with that...

Ehm lol the ladies thank you I guess

Lol I'm really confused
Geeez

I can't believe you're still outta the loop,even after I used the "beer parlour and "can't forgive myself" expressions.

Lemme be explicit with ya,if coincidentally you come across any of my peeps,you would be themed "the lady that gave NatureBlack a thrilling HEAD that lasted for almost an hour"

welcome to Manhattan

#ThatLipsThough,you hit the bulls-eye with it
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
folly65:
Asking nigerian guys out aint worth the humiliation
No be me them go take do beer parlour gist
u sef no dey follow beer parlour guys... My sister. Step up ur game
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
Logicalmindy:

Checks Profile picture.

Unfollows thread
be straight
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Ezibless: 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2014
simdam500: you must have sent the feeling to a "no come back grave" but 2 be sincere, d feeling still lay down the heart strategizing
Really? So i stil get hope be dat lol
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by blessedfavoured: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
Move on. I dont take rejection from guys or any rejection at all too well. Hehe
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
natureblack: Geeez

I can't believe you're still outta the loop,even after I used the "beer parlour and "can't forgive myself" expressions.

Lemme be explicit with ya,if coincidentally you come across any of my peeps,you would be themed "the lady that gave NatureBlack a thrilling HEAD that lasted for almost an hour"

welcome to Manhattan

#ThatLipsThough,you hit the bulls-eye with it

That's honestly the most embarrassing thing.

Lol no lie I'm having I lip surgery

Hehe sorry I'm bout that classy life so I ain't about that "beer parlour" ish.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Well maybe ur social status is quite higher than his, or ur his boss or senior colleague, sometimes u may fincially be more buyonant than him. So every guy knows its a waste of emotions, and time at the end reailty comes. Like in my case I think my boss daughter likes me u just kill d emotion and move on.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by oleeee(m): 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
hmmmm,,,,i don 4get wetin i wan talk sef
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
haibe:

Your theory is wrong, More than 5 pretty girls have wooed me, I accepted just one though, I didn't reject the rest however but it just came at the wrong time.
If that's the case, then I am assuming you are:

1. Handsome
2. Very intelligent
3. Most girls' dream guy- meaning you have certain qualities most girls desire in a guy that I can't outline here

And then, the girls who wooed u must fall into these criteria:

1. Teenagers (18 - 21)
2. 32 and above of age
3. Stay-at-home girls (those who hardly go out)

...and maybe u are still young cos at age: 16 - 20, most guys are shy, timid while the girls tend to be more bolder than them and tend to make the first move towards handsome and very intelligent guys around them. Girls do this again when they reach age 32 and above.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:08pm On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: Just touch him at the right spot..shyness will disappear.. grin
oh yea u right and advantage taken attitude would overwhelm him
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2014
simdam500: be straight

You say?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by vivalavida(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2014
I have been wooed twice by ladies.
Infact,the second one has been wooeing me for the last 2 yrs. She is just too young. Even after promising to give her ma kid bro,she refused.
So all u ladies claiming that u hate being rejected,if u are in this girls shoes,u would have died by now.
She is maturing now sha. Na to just ....
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by oleeee(m): 6:11pm On Aug 31, 2014
i wish aĺl d guys in niger arrange a meeting 2 ignore ladies for just a week nd see wah will happen,,,,see as dia mouth dey run,,,dough!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Adayi1(m): 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2014
"If i were a girl" in bey voice! I wil just try being a frnd and watch wot happen next. It works wonda
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:13pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:
Really? So i stil get hope be dat lol
wink lol... Hope he's checkin out this thread
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by haibe(m): 6:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
DailyNews: If that's the case, then I am assuming you are:

1. Handsome
2. Very intelligent
3. Most girls' dream guy- meaning you have certain qualities most girls desire in a guy that I can't outline here

And then, the girls who wood must fall into these criteria:

1. Teenagers (18 - 21)
2. 32 and above of age
3. Stay-at-home girls (those who hardly go out)

...and maybe u are still young cos at age: 16 - 20, most guys are shy, timid while the girls tend to be more bolder than them and tend to make the first move towards handsome and very intelligent guys around them. Girls do this again when they reach age 32 and above.

Well am at age 22-25 and the girls are in that range too, not teenagers, never grin. As per being intelligent, handsome and having those qualities you mentioned, I can't say I am 100% positive to that position, na dem know wetin dey see for me grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
lemmeknow: hey, people! wen a guy is shy to woo u, shey is it not logical to presume he loves you?

see, those guyz that are sharp when it comes to babes are often d ones that useless d bueatiful n fugly (but packaged) babes!

n all u gals are just saying SH,IT!
when i was young my instinct use to tell why i form shyness for a gal or probably was truely shy... It means i Love her die or the message am passing across to her means i love her the most... But the thought die when i left high school
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by haibe(m): 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
oleeee: i wish aĺl d guys in niger arrange a meeting 2 ignore ladies for just a week nd see wah will happen,,,,see as dia mouth dey run,,,dough!!!!!!!!!!!

Ah Swear!! I will see what Temigracie reaction would be, she already has it settled in her mind that it's impossible for all guys not to woo her... disappointment will be a right occurrence in this case grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by jennylove7575(f): 6:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
tintingz: tell me more about touching the right spot, thank you. smiley
you spoil oo shocked ha ha ha h grin grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
Niwdog: my own kind of dog is a sniper gud at detectin ugly sh.it lyk u
I bet the only way this dog can detect me is when its really beside me to smell my aZZhole like dogs your type do you still like a coward stuck in the kennel
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by jennylove7575(f): 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2014
simdam500: oh yea u right and advantage taken attitude would overwhelm him
ha ha ha ha ha grin grin una too funny in dis Nl. Which one is advantage taken again? Ha ha ha grin
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
If he is too shy, I can help wink

But it is hard to distinguish between indifference and shyness.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
jennylove7575: ha ha ha ha ha grin grin una too funny in dis Nl. Which one is advantage taken again? Ha ha ha grin
so u never hear?
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2014
iyabodeh: Woo him. How's that so difficult?
abi? A man heart is the easiest game to win, loose is not an option even
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by simdam500(m): 6:37pm On Aug 31, 2014
Idowuogbo: I'll woo and wooze him back. No time to be forming belleful when hunger dey wire me.
u have 1min to ask me anything and i'll provide... Lol
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Owoplenty(m): 6:38pm On Aug 31, 2014
That is good news for my stuff,we are shy and dont want to be turn down.though i av healthy sense of humor but i hate disgrace.
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by oyecuteez(m): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...I can remember a guy stated here on NL that if a fyn babe should ask him out....he said he ll turn her down cos it ll look somehow weird to him...He sed he believes she has a hidden agenda....
different stroke for different folks .... If a woman who I find attractive woos me, I might likely place her on better platform than any oda babe. because I respect dt strength she garnered to speak out. Althou d only ish wld be if I find her behaviour not suitable enuf after a few observation .... One man's food . . .

1 Like

Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by ibietela2(m): 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
Ezibless:
Ouch! Did I?
Okay, how do i undo it.
Oya Acidosis helepu me too

angry
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by Lstar4real(m): 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
Reading .......abi na me she dey talk ......
Re: When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? by macof(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
temigracie: ...Yeah, thats true....
..We cant handle the rejection and the shame of being rejected.....
..Some immature guys will even tell their friends about it...
grin grin but then girls are best at this kind of amebo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Valentine: Lady Advises Virgins, "What Happened To Lady With Perfumed Vagina" / "I Feel Bad For Men Who Have Never Date Non-Nigerian Ladies" - Man / Why Don't We See Rich Nigerian Single Ladies Marry Not-so-rich Nigerian Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.